Gale Force Ch. 26

Story Info
Cary and Gale grow closer.
860 words
4.66
23k
1
0

Part 26 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,279 Followers

Season Five, cont.

Gale didn't talk. I don't know if he couldn't or wouldn't but we ended up having a drink as friends and parted ways. The next day, he came to the table for breakfast and we even got back into our old lunch way with me delivering it to him. Jenifer was usually with him and sneered at me but I totally ignored her. My dear friend Michelle pulled me aside and put a question to me.

"Do you still want him?"

"That's a stupid question."

"He thinks you're not interested any more."

"How could he think that?"

Michelle shrugged and walked away with a smile, leaving me deep in thought. After a few moments, I turned around with my own smile.Sunday. After consulting with Stacy, my confidante and partner-in-crime, I invited the cast members to our place and bright and early Sunday morning, we whipped up a host of quiches: vegetable, sausage, bacon and Gale's favorite, snow crab.

Bobby and Hal were the first to arrive, for the first time bringing their TV son, Harris. The door barely closed before Sharon, Jack, Michelle and Thea waltzed in, bringing loud laughter and cheer to the room. The last people to arrive were Randy and Gale. I welcomed Randy with a hug and sent him inside but with Gale, I reached up and pulled his mouth down, giving him a long, warm kiss. I saw that he was startled by the look in his eyes but his trademark smirk-smile brightened his face.

"Welcome."

Mimosas were poured and the fun and merriment began. I put some music on and we ended up dancing part of the time and talking the rest. I ended up on Gale's lap, laughing at one of Hal's hysterical stories and thoroughly enjoying myself. Gale and I glanced at each other every once in a while but for the most part, we silently enjoyed each other's company, our hands touching and fingers stroking.

Finally, everyone started to leave. Everyone, except Gale. Stacy made herself busy in the kitchen and he helped me gather plates and cups, clearing the living room table. We didn't say much but the sexual tension was high between us, just like it was before I'd left for the season. My kiss had sparked the flame and I was damned sure not going to let it go out.

"I guess I'd better go." I walked him over to the door and when he turned back to me, it was the perfect opportunity and I took it. Once again, I pulled his mouth down to mine but this time, his arms wrapped around me and his tongue began a gentle assault that had me trembling in seconds flat.

"You don't have to." I whispered, running my fingers through his hair. "You can stay as long as you like."

"Jenifer's waiting."

I shook my head and went to step back but he pulled me close again, kissing me deeply and his hands slowly moved across my back. "She may be your girl but she's not your friend. She can't give you what you need."

"And what is it that I need?"

"A friend. Someone who accepts you as you are. Someone who knows your soul."

"And that's you?"

I stepped back, breaking the circle of his embrace. "That's up to you."

He held my hand for a few seconds, then turned, skipping down the stairs. I hadn't noticed Stacy's arrival but she stood in the kitchen doorway, drying a plate with a dish towel. "Well done."

I shrugged, locking the door and joining her in cleaning duties. "Only time will tell. He still went home to her."

"Yeah, but he kissed you like hewas home."

I ruminated on Stacy's words for most of the following week, noticing that Gale's attitude toward me had changed substantially. When I brought his lunch, he asked me to stay and we talked about his feelings about this last season. I was very surprised to find him equally reticent about its ending and excited about moving on to other projects. I asked if he was planning on leaving Toronto and he said no.

"But I hear you bought some property in Vancouver."

"Yeah, I did. It's just a little place but the kitchen is fantastic."

"So you're planning on moving there after this is finished?"

I almost answered right away but I sensed that there was a deeper question that he was asking. "I don't know. Depends."

"Depends? On what?"

I stared at him for a long few minutes, hoping that he was understanding what I was saying. When he looked away, I knew that he understood. My moving plans depended on him. I excused myself and returned to my work. We talked every day after that, especially during the late shoots. I noticed that Jenifer would make herself busy whenever I was around, then would have words with Gale after I left. I wanted to spare him the drama but I thought it was important that he get that from her. It helped my cause.

I had to win him away. And for good this time.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,279 Followers