Gale Force Ch. 31

Story Info
End of Cary's story.
1k words
4.71
23.2k
2
0

Part 31 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,279 Followers

AFTERWORD

"There she is!"

Randy's call met my ears as I pulled into the driveway of his new home. I had driven hours from my latest job of working on Spielberg's newest film. Though I was happy to be in the company of friends, my heart was still heavy. Gale was still in Maine, filming a movie and he hadn't been able to get away for the reunion. Bobby came skipping down the stairs behind Randy and Hal stood on the balcony, lifting his wine glass my way as I waved. They hugged me, took my luggage and escorted me inside, asking me all kinds of questions about the shoot and about Spielberg himself.

As I sat down, Hal placed a Bushmills and Coke in my hand. It took me a moment to realize that it hadn't been him. He was standing across the room from me. I swiveled around and looked up into Gale's laughing eyes.

"You shit!" I jumped into his arms and didn't let him go for several moments. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I wanted to surprise you." He pressed kisses into my hair, murmuring in my ear. "It seems like it's been more than six weeks."

"It does, doesn't it?" I finally pulled back and offered my lips to him, whimpering softly as his mouth covered mine. "I missed you so much."

Randy came and broke us up, complaining that Gale was hogging my time and we joined the rest of the party, having a wonderful time together. Randy was seeing a model who was shooting a commercial in Los Angeles, Bobby had landed a role in an off-Broadway play and was doing VH1 specials. Everyone said that they missed my cooking so I promised to make dinner the next evening. We drank and ate into the night and it was nearly one in the morning when Hal nodded off. We all said goodnight and Gale took my hand, leading me up to the room that we were sharing for the week.

"Hey, Gale!" Randy called him back downstairs and I shucked off my clothes, running the shower and pinning my hair up before stepping inside. I was pleasantly surprised when Gale slipped in behind me, wrapping his arms around me.

"I missed you." He bent down and kissed me, putting every ounce of his passion into it and my legs turned to jelly, my pussy creaming almost immediately. "You don't know how much I've missed you."

"I think I have an idea." I stroked his cock, running my fingers over its silky smooth head. I wanted to taste him so badly ...

Gale grinned and gave me a playful spank. "Let's wash up. We have a surprise."

I couldn't conceal my excitement and washed like a crazed woman, showering in record speed. We got out and I pulled my robe on, tugging the pins out of my hair and letting it sweep over my shoulders. Randy had lit several candles around the room and a silver platter with a bottle of Asti, two champagne flutes and a plate of chocolate-covered strawberries.

"Oh, how sweet!"

Gale opened the Asti and poured while I fed him one of the plump berries, leaning in to lick melted bittersweet chocolate from his lips. We shared the berries and wine, saying very little and enjoying each other's company.

"You know, you made a lot of people jealous in Maine."

"Really?"

"Mmm-hmm." He set the platter aside, refilling our glasses before putting the bottle down. "They wanted to know what I'd done to get such wonderful care packages."

I grinned, recalling the bi-weekly boxes of pecan fudge, macadamia nut brittle and shortbread cookies that I'd sent to him. Along with those favorites, I'd add in different cookies and candy and I always sent him a large sugar cookie star with a big red heart on it to let him know that I hadn't forgotten that he was my man. Unconsciously, my hand drifted up to the necklace I never removed and I stroked the star gently. "Sorry."

He slid closer, setting his glass on the nightstand and untying the belt of my robe. "Don't be. I never felt so loved in my entire life." His hand slid inside, moving upward and cupping my breast, two fingers massaging the nipple into hardness. I gasped and he took my glass, setting it beside his and fully opened the robe, using his mouth to target the nipple he'd been playing with. "I'm going to make sure that you feel the same way."

His mouth moved over my stomach and I pushed the robe off my shoulders, moving into the center of the bed. Gale followed and I pulled his boxer briefs down, licking my lips as his cock bounced into view. We moved around until he was straddling my face, his prick painting my lips with pre-cum and his head between my legs. I hummed as his tongue slid down my slit, mercilessly flicking my clit while I pulled him down by his ass, forcing his stiff cock down my throat.

I had never liked doing 69 and was quickly reminded of the reason when my focus disappeared with each stroke of his tongue. I forgot that I was supposed to be pleasuring him as well and that's what always happened. I remembered and went back to my job, eating him so voraciously that he sat up, pulling himself from my mouth and cursing at me. He flipped himself around, moved between my legs and slid into me. I reached around and gripped his hips, helping him pound into me and it was only minutes before we both came, our mouths touching and our fingers interlocked.

I welcomed his weight on top of me as always and we lay still for several minutes, trying to catch our breaths. Gale snuggled against me, nuzzling my neck before turning and taking me into his arms. I sighed, resting my head on his chest and looking up at him. Just then, I caught sight of the Algonquin star on the other nightstand and I touched mine again. It was then that I knew,truly knew that Gale was mine. Mine forever. I threw my arms across his stomach and let sleep take me away.

But before I slipped away, I clearly heard,

"I love you."

I sighed and smiled sleepily.

"Thank you." Was all I said.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,279 Followers