Galendi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers

Corinda had read all the research that she could obtain about the type of person a hermaphrodite was. She had even been able to obtain some old sexual books and films about their sexual habits. Secretly, she couldn't wait to try out her new equipment. And Galendi was a perfect subject to try it out on. She could hear Galendi screaming at the top of her lungs that she was leaking.

The scene was so funny to her that she began to laugh. Her soft chuckle soon turned into a belly holding laugh. The feeling was new to her, but it felt good. Along with a new body, the team had been imprinted with a mixture of emotions. Emotions in these beings had long been diminished to the point of not existing at all. Seeing how distraught the young agent was becoming and knowing that other personnel were forbidden to enter her cubicle, Corinda got up and left to reassure her that all was well.

When she pressed her code in the door, it slid back into itself with the quietness of a whisper. Galendi stood before the door, her hands raised to pound it again. The look on her face was one that Corinda would forever keep in her mind. "Is there some kind of problem? I could hear your screams all the way down to my cubicle." Galendi looked up into the face of her superior. She had not seen her since they went in for reconstruction and had no idea what Corinda would look like. But there was no mistaking the voice or attitude.

"Corinda! I think that the Medical Corp has made a mistake. I seem to be leaking body fluids. And there seems to be an unhealed scar between my legs." Corinda looked at her young protégé with all the scorn she could muster. "You dumb slut! Didn't you read the material I sent to you?" Galendi backed up at the sound of the venom in Corinda's voice. She had read only some of the material. When it got into the biological aspects of things, she had become bored and decided to read the rest later.

Later didn't come around soon enough. She was rushed into reconstruction before she could finish reading everything. Now she realized that not having read all of the material was going to cause her innumerable problems with Corinda. And she wanted to displease Corinda about as much as she wanted to give up her position and all the perks that went along with it.

"But Corinda, Look at me! My body is grotesque." Corinda did look at her. She gave Galendi's body a very careful look. With her clothes removed, all of the 'womanly' charms that Corinda had insisted be sculptured into Galendi's body were evident. Corinda could feel the stirring of sensations that were totally new to her being. But she had expected them. In fact, she could hardly contain herself in the expectation of what these feelings would lead to.

Corinda lifted her hand up and caressed the twin globes of Galendi's tits. Galendi shivered not really knowing why. But something inside her began to feel warm and soft. Against everything that she had understood or thought she understood earlier, Galendi began to welcome this attention. She felt herself arching her body to press harder against Corinda's soft caressing hand. As Corinda circled the young girl, she let her hand trail across the girl's body as she moved behind her. Galendi could feel Corinda's hot breath on the back of her neck. She shivered as she felt Corinda's hands mold and manipulate the soft cheeks of her ass. Instead of recoiling, she actually pushed back as she felt the tip of Corinda's finger push into her soft opening. Then she felt as well as heard the older woman whispering to her.

"You have exactly four hours to go thru the paperwork you failed to examine. At the end of that time, I will return and we will begin the first exercise into your sexuality. I only hope that you will greet it with as much enthusiasm as possible. The fate of our mission may just depend on how well you handle yourself."

Galendi couldn't understand what was happening to her. She could feel Corinda working her finger deeper and deeper up into her ass. Galendi wasn't familiar with what she was feeling. And yet, she was moving her body to an unfamiliar rhythm. She had even bent slightly and pushed her ass out to allow the woman easier access. A soft moan escaped her lips. She turned her head and looked into the image glass. The sight that struck her eyes was strange, foreign and yet sexually stimulating in a way she had never felt before. She could see the look on Corinda's face as the woman slowly worked her finger in and out of the tender opening.

Corinda seemed to be in a trance. Her face was set in a pose that Galendi had never seen. She seemed to be breathing twice as hard, as she slowly pumped her finger into Galendi's ass. And Galendi wished that she could describe the feelings that were stimulating her at this moment. Corinda opened her eyes and looked in the image glass at Galendi. She smiled and pushed her finger completely in the young girl. Galendi groaned but she also ground her ass against the penetrating finger. Suddenly as if she had been doing it all her life, she began to hump her ass harder and faster.

Corinda pulled her finger from the panting girl. "Please? Please don't take it out yet. I don't know what was about to happen, but I wanted it to. I needed it to happen!" Corinda looked at the young girl. Galendi didn't realize that she was literally begging Corinda to continue to use her. Corinda, knowing what Galendi didn't, understood that it was the submissive nature that had been implanted in the young girl that had her acting this way.

"Oh don't worry my sweet pet. I'll be back in just four short hours. And when I come back, I think you will be very eager to please me, won't you?" Corinda continued to rub and massage Galendi's ass as she talked to her. Galendi looked into the image glass at the older woman. "Oh Corinda! I'll do whatever you want me to. Just make me feel like this again. It will be so hard to concentrate. I can hardly think straight."

Corinda straightened up and again stood in front of the young girl. "How good I make you feel will be judged by how well you learn your lesson." Corinda bent her head and captured one of the pointed nipples in her mouth. Galendi moaned as her boss sucked it into her mouth. Then she let it go, and smiling exited the cubicle.

Galendi stood just as she was for long moments after the panel slid shut. She shook her head trying to understand what had just happened. She would never submit to anyone the way she had just submitted to Corinda. And yet, the feeling of submission gave her a warm throbbing between her thighs. Feeling cautiously, she slid her hand down to her wound. She was even wetter than she was before. But somehow she knew she was supposed to be.

Corinda could barely contain herself. She had no sooner entered her cubicle, than she turned on the viewer that enabled her to watch Galendi. Then touching a button she smiled as the door slid open and a demure girl entered the room. Having this particular slave altered to fit her needs had been risky. But she knew that no one dared to question her motives.

The slave knelt before Corinda. Corinda smiled a wicked smile as she hit the studs that would unfasten her one-piece. Reaching between her thighs, Corinda eased out the pride of her assignment. The slave, knowing exactly what to do, began to lick up and down the shaft. Corinda threw her head back and relished the feeling. Oh how much better this will feel when it was Galendi doing what this slave was doing?

Corinda grabbed the slave's head and began to pump it up and down on her growing "cock". She liked the sound of that word. And she would be soon shoving it up Galendi's "cunt, slit, pussy". There were so many different names for what a female had and not that many for a man's organ. And the ones for a man didn't sound as exotic as the ones for a woman.

She looked down at the slave. Moisture was dripping along the shaft as the slave worked her mouth up and down. She showed no outward feelings as she serviced this woman. Nor did she scream out when she was pushed over onto her back and she was mounted. Only small grunts and groans could be heard as Corinda "fucked" her slave. Smiling, she knew that Galendi would be a lot more animated.

With a groan, and a shudder, Corinda contracted her muscles and the specially formulated crème was ejaculated from the tip of her shaft. Getting up, she turned to look at the viewer. The slave got up and saying not a word, silently slipped from the room. Corinda smiled as she watched the studying girl. Galendi was slumped in her chair. As she read the words on the data cube before her, her hand was slowly stroking the gash between her thighs.

Galendi couldn't believe some of the things she was reading. Did two people really do the things that were described in the data cube? Then remembering the feel of Corinda's finger as it "reamed" her asshole, she smiled. "I guess they do", she said out loud. But she wasn't prepared for the section that described Corinda. Galendi had just gotten used to the idea that the cut between her thighs, "her cunt, slit, pussy", was just for women. Finding out that Corinda had not only a cunt, but also a prick to use, really shocked her. And that both of them were fully functional was even more of a surprise.

Galendi began to laugh. It started as a small chuckle but soon became a stomach holding roar. In her mind, she saw Corinda standing in the middle of a room slowly fucking herself. But her laughter subsided as she realized that Corinda would be using that "cock" on her. A small screen opened and Corinda was able to see every detail of what Galendi read. Good! The girl was getting to the point of her submission to Corinda. She was also finding out about the other members of the team.

Galendi read on. She was part of a 6-person team. The team leader was of course, Corinda. But she was surprised to find herself as second-in-command. The team also consisted of two "Techterror 10's". Techterrors were beings that were specially bred and genetically engineered for one purpose only. They were created as willing and eager warriors. They knew how to do three things. "They could kill, they could protect those they were directed to defend, THEY COULD KILL!"

Their name was just what it was meant to imply, "Technological Terrors". The #10 meant that this was just the latest fighting force created. And these two were bred to obey Corinda only. Or, in the unlikely event of Corinda's disability, to continue their mission by killing her and obeying Galendi.

The other two menbers of the team were also genetically altered females. One was given an unusual sexual appetite. The term was 'nymphomaniac'. The other enjoyed such a variety of diverse sexual habits that Galendi got dizzy trying to go thru them all. This member would do anything and everything. Galendi touched the stud on her viewer and the prepared filmies of sexual habits were revealed to her.

Watching the view with determined interest, she was shown a woman being used to please a man in many different ways. The man was slightly oversized but the woman followed his directions eagerly. Galendi could feel her heart beating faster as she watched the woman take his enormous tool in every hole of her body. Then there was one with the same woman and another woman. This time the woman was using her tongue, fingers, mouth and other tools to please the woman.

In each filmy, the woman was being submissive to her partner. These filmies were made specifically at Corinda's instructions. They were intended to show Galendi how it could feel good to be submissive. And indeed, seeing the woman so used did make Galendi excited as she watched. Galendi experimented. She did some of the things to her own body that she had seen the man do to the woman.

As Galendi sat back in the chair, it automatically began to mold itself to her posture. When she was lying flat, Galendi spread her legs and lifted them in the air. In her own cubicle, Corinda looked on. Galendi began to slowly ease her fingers in and out of her slit. As she did, the warm feelings she had felt when Corinda was fingering her ass returned. Knowing that she had been stopped from reaching the climax like the woman in the filmies, she used more fingers in her cunt.

Corinda watched closely as the look on Galendi's face grew more intense. Standing in her own cubicle, legs spread, Corinda was slowly pumping her growing cock. She banged on the button that would summon her slave. The girl came in and Corinda grabbed her and turning her around, forced her to bend at the waist. With an audible grunt, Corinda pushed her hard cock up the small girl's ass. Then she used one of the enhancements that she had built into her new body.

Using her will alone, Corinda began to fuck the girl without moving. As if it had a life of it's own, the cock attached to Corinda's body began to grow and shrink. The size grew fatter and then became thinner. Smiling to herself, Corinda was slowly fucking the girl just by changing the dimensions of her cock. The girl was soon moaning and crying out as she gyrated her ass up and down, back and forth.

In her cubicle, Galendi was just about ready to reach her peak. Her fingers were almost a blur as she worked them in and out. Her head was thrown back, her eyes were squeezed tight and she was moaning and crying out herself. Nothing had ever felt like this before. It felt even better than when Corinda used her finger. But Galendi wanted to feel something bigger than her puny fingers. She reached up and began to pinch and pull her nipples. The slight pain felt even better.

Galendi had found the hidden peeper almost as soon as she had entered the cubicle. And she knew that no one but Corinda would be watching her. She moved around until she was giving the peeper a good view of her fingers working in and out her cunt. Just to fuck with Corinda, Galendi pulled her fingers out and licked the sticky wetness from them. In her own cubicle, Corinda had the slave screaming at the top of her lungs as the cock grew to ever more dangerous proportions.

When Galendi sucked on her cum-covered fingers that took Corinda over the edge. With a savage cry, she lunged and felt her cock swell. The slave gave a strangled cry and went limp. Looking down, Corinda realized that she had literally fucked the poor girl to death. Pulling her cock free, she was surprised to see that it was 14 inches long and as was as fat around as her wrist.

Corinda allowed the slave to drop on the floor. Someone else would clean up the mess she had left. This was just a part of the inherit meanness within her. But her mind was on the beautiful Galendi who was still fingering herself before the peeper. She would have to make sure that she used great control when she finally did fuck Galendi. And she intended to fuck her often. Walking out the room, Corinda stepped into the fresher that was reserved for her team only.

After using the fresher, Corinda walked naked into the cubicle that housed Galendi. Galendi was still slowly working her fingers in and out her cunt. She had not been able to duplicate the feelings that Corinda had given her. Seeing the woman as she entered the cube, Galendi's eyes went immediately to the long cock that dangled between Corinda's legs. Corinda looked down at the woman. She had allowed her cock to shrink to a mere 9 inches. Taking it in her hand, she began to stroke it as Galendi's eyes stayed fixed on it. "Is this what you wanted Galendi? If you were to ask me nicely, I might consider giving it to you. Did you find the filmies exciting? Would you like to feel what the woman felt as the man pumped his cock into her?"

Galendi couldn't explain what was happening to her. She slid off the lounger and didn't notice as it resumed a chair-like posture. On her knees, Galendi approached Corinda. Taking the cock in her hands, she looked up at Corinda. "Please let me have it? I'll do whatever you like, please you any way you want me to. Just let me feel you shoving this beautiful cock up my pussy."

Corinda smiled at the words that Galendi used. She had been given the words and their meanings that were used sexually in the time period they would enter. Corinda reached down and ran her fingers thru the short-cropped hair on Galendi's head. "Such a sweet little slut. I'm going to enjoy giving this lovely body of yours hours of attention. But for now, show me how much you want to please me."

Galendi bent her head and began to lick the head and shaft of Corinda's dick. Holding it gently, Galendi moaned and cooed as she paid homage to the dick. "That's it you Black Bitch! Lick that cock. I'm gonna fuck every hole in your sweet body. And I won't be the only person who is going to enjoy you. You will be my personal "freak". When men see how sluttish you can act, they'll want to fuck you a lot. That will insure that we get plenty of genetic material and fulfill our mission."

Galendi hadn't heard too much of what Corinda was saying. All her attention was devoted to servicing the smooth shaft that she was working her mouth up and down on. She had an innate ability to sucking cock. She used her tongue to stimulate it as she worked her mouth on it. She sucked it with just enough pressure and made sure that her saliva kept it wet so that her mouth would slide smoothly.

Standing with her legs wide, Corinda was holding onto Galendi's head. She allowed the girl to control her actions. But the way Galendi was making her feel, she knew she would crème soon, if she didn't stop her. Pushing Galendi to the floor, she stood breathing hard trying to control herself. She looked down at the sprawled figure. "Your mouth is good slut. But I want to feel that juicy pussy. Get up on that lounger and open those fuckin thighs."

Hearing Corinda talk to her in such a way would have ordinarily infuriated Galendi. But with the submissive mode that she had been implanted with, she sheepishly obeyed. With the sound of her pleading and whining still ringing in her ears, Galendi lay on her back and eagerly awaited the invasion of Corinda's cock.

Corinda had used her slaves to perfect her fucking technique. She crawled on top of Galendi and slowly eased the head of her dick inside. At the first touch of the bulbous head entering her, Galendi arched her pelvis upwards. But Corinda wanted to solidify her power over the young girl. Using just the head of her cock, Corinda slowly fucked the girl. Galendi, lying underneath her boss and team leader, eagerly tried to work more of the dick inside her.

"Please give it to me! Oh Corinda! I need to feel that cock filling my cunt! Please! Oh please! Fuck me! FUCK MEEEEE!" Galendi's voice rose as her need to be filled magnified. She began to grab and pull the older woman. Tears of frustration were running down her cheeks. Holding back the desire to enlarge her cock and hear Galendi's scream Corinda fed more and more of her cock into the girl. She used her body instead of letting her cock grow and shrink.

Corinda liked the feeling of power that Galendi's begging gave her. She pulled out and stood up by the shaking girl. Galendi reached for Corinda, but the older woman stayed just out of reach. "Don't tease me Corinda! I'll do anything to feel that sweet cock up my cunt." Corinda let out a hard cruel laugh. "Oh I know you will. From this point on my sweet Galendi, you are my pet. Your only purpose will be to give me pleasure. And you will do anything to please me. Won't you?"

Corinda's cock was dripping with the thick juice from Galendi's hot throbbing pussy. Looking up at her idol of pleasure, Galendi crawled off the couch like a cat. Then she put her mouth over Corinda's cock. Just as if she had been doing it all her life, Galendi began to give Corinda all the sweet cock sucking she could. And Corinda was surprised at how easily Galendi worked it deep in her throat.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers