Galendi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers

"Oh yes my sweet love slave. Show me how eager you are to please this cock. Suck it all the way down your hot tight throat. I'm gonna fuck each of your holes my love. Even when I watch others fuck your tender body, it will be my dick and pussy you think of." With that, Corinda pulled her dick from Galendi's mouth. Then she held the shaft against her stomach.

Galendi couldn't believe her eyes. Not only did Corinda have a long fat cock; she also had a pulsing juicy pussy beneath it. Knowing what was expected of her, she began to lick it with just as much gusto as she had shown while sucking. Corinda placed one foot up on the couch and gave Galendi the room she needed to do a good job. The young girl didn't disappoint her.

With long strokes of her tongue, Galendi soon had Corinda humping her pussy/dick groin hard and fast. Then with a grunt, Corinda grabbed Galendi and shoved the cock in her mouth. Even though she had never before even sucked a cock, she knew that she was suppose to drink the thick hot cum that shot from its tip. And when it blasted into her mouth she tried to do just that. Galendi's cheeks bulged with the amount of hot cum that Corinda shot into her. Swallowing as fast as she could, she was able to drink much of it. But a large amount dripped from her lips and splashed on the floor.

Corinda looked down at her protégé and smiled. "Very well done my pet. I can see that we will have many splendid hours together. But we have other work to do. I will give you a little time to get yourself together. Then we will have our first team meeting." With that, Corinda turned and left Galendi totally bewildered. Galendi watched Corinda as the door whispered shut behind her. She couldn't understand what had come over her. She would never have acted like that before. And yet her mouth still felt and tasted Corinda's cum and the pulsing feel of her dick.

Galendi walked to the fresher on shaky legs. Her pussy throbbed at the memory of how Corinda had worked her cock in and out of it. She couldn't help it as her hand strayed down between her thighs. As her slim fingers searched for her hole, her thoughts turned to Corinda. Thinking about how the woman had looked as she humped the young girl's mouth made Galendi smile. Oh yes, she would have her own fun with her superior. But it would be on her terms not Corinda's.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers