Gale's Sexual Enlightment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at their beaming, beautiful faces and I immediately realized how much I was in love with myself as well as these two women; and then I thought of granny. Granny knew what I needed, and evidently granny needs the same as me, I love her even more now.

"Tension, my love, is caused by stress, and in your case it is quite obvious that your stress is for the need for sex, a lot more sexual release.. You're lucky in that your problem can easily be resolved, and are fortunate that you can readily learn to satisfy your need by letting your mind take over; and you can do it even if you're in a crowd without anyone around you being the wiser. Also, you can do it with anyone that you love, male or female, young or old, and not feel inhibited or embarrassed about asking them to enjoy sex with you. You look all charged up, so let's get on with it."

I thought about what Madame just said, I mean about 'male or female'; I have to admit that looking at these two beautiful women naked was kind of a turn on, but I don't think, well just say that I've never thought of making it with another female; well maybe a few times in an erotic dream. I do remember that I had, years ago, what guys call a wet dream. What happened was that I had a dream about this girl I really liked in school and she was staying over our house and we went to bed together; well I remember, without going through the details of the dream other than we were touching one another, then when I suddenly woke up, I could feel that my pussy, as well as my bed sheet was soaked, and I knew that I had an orgasm. That first time I was twelve and it was not much after I had my first period. I had dreams like this frequently and really looked forward to having them. When I went to bed I always put a towel under me so that my sheets wouldn't get soaked and mom wouldn't be the wiser.

Then Madame said, "come, my love, now we're going into the Jacuzzi for a little while." so the three of us went into a large room where there was sauna room off to one side and this large Jacuzzi in the middle of the room, it looked like four could easily fit into it. "Do you enjoy using a Jacuzzi tub often?"

"Well, to be honest with you," I answered, "I've never had the opportunity to try one."

"Now I know why your grandmother tells me you're always up tight, you just know anything or at least you don't do anything, about taking care of yourself. But let me tell you this, my beautiful young lady, we're going to make sure that you come here often, at least once or twice a week, and you'll never be up tight again, just ask your grandmother."

When we got into the tub, they had me sit in a certain spot, and then Mayli sat on one side of me and Madame sat on the other side. When we're all seated Mayli turned on the power. It was very gentle and very soothing against my body, I felt as though I could sit like this for hours. At the same time, their hands were caressing my neck, my face, in fact all over my sensitive body. Then the lights in the room dimmed and all around the room were these beautiful bright colors just moving around on the ceiling and walls, and the way they moved had a very hypnotic effect on me, my eyes were open but I seemed to be unaware of what was around me other than the dancing fire in the sky. It was amazing as the colors slowly faded and suddenly the ceiling turned to a midnight blue and bright stars appeared, flashing. Wow, there goes a falling star; I mean it was all so awesome. Then I felt water pressure coming out the jets that were hitting my pussy in a very teasing way; I loved the sensation, but then I felt another jet that with more pressure was starting to penetrate my asshole, I almost jumped out. The water was up to my neck and another jet started teasing my breast and nipples; then suddenly they became more powerful and started pulsating. like the pulsating shower head I have at home when I aim it at my pussy, but this was much more powerful. I was floating on a cloud and the erotic feeling was all over my body. The jets were penetrating my cunt and asshole in rhythm, it felt like I was being fucked by two large cocks, my body was ready to explode, and it did, I thought that I was in heaven.

I couldn't help myself and I thought that I was all alone in this heaven, I cried out, "OHH F-U-C-K FUCKFUCKFUCK" over and over again I just kept cumming. Then I felt my breasts being sucked, I had forgotten about Madame and Mayli, I realized that their heads were both under water and each one of them were know sucking on my nipples, they were gently scraping my long hard nipples with their teeth; pulling on them. The feeling was so awesome as my orgasm kept coming, one would roll on to the next; I thought to myself as I was loudly moaning, 'I must have died and gone to heaven.' For it seemed like an eternity, and then the pulsating jets just started to get weaker, the colorful lights were getting dimmer, and as I was coming back to earth Mayli leaned over and kissed me with her tongue in my mouth, and I kissed her back. Was it a dream? A hypnotic trance?

I wasn't sure but then I heard Madame say, "I think we have been relaxing in the Jacuzzi long enough, why don't we all get out and have a nice refreshing cup of tea." I couldn't believe how fantastic I felt, I would love to spend a week here, but then again I do have a husband.

"Well, my darling Gale, are you starting to feel just a little better from when you first came to visit us, all up tense, and obviously very sexually frustrated?"

"Oh god yes; I just wish that I could spend all night and all day here. But I feel so guilty, and even embarrassed, you know. This tea is so relaxing, my body feels so light as if I could just float or fly away, like on a cloud.. I just love both of you for how much that you've helped me, I almost feel like a new person. Thank you."

"Oh, beautiful, we're not through yet. Don't ever feel embarrassed about what is a natural need. I remember," Madame was saying, "When I was very young my mamma taught me that it is very natural to please your body as often as you get the urge; in fact she taught me by masturbating and having me watch her having one orgasm after another. Do you know that she is now 85 years old and still masturbates every day, and because of this, like your grandmother, still looks much younger and is very healthy. But now let me say this much, we're not doing this to you, your mind is doing this to your body. This pleasure that your experiencing is under the control of your brain that sends a signal to your body to give you all of this sexual fulfillment, we're just your teachers. But now we'll continue. Are you up to more sexual pleasure? Would you like to have more orgasms, my little nymph?"

What could I say, I just gave her a big, broad smile. When I first arrived I was one person, mentally and physically, now I'm mentally and physically an entirely different person. Oh granny, thank you sooo much. I loved the way Madame put it, like it's more of a spiritual happening as your mind is pleasuring your body, and believe me, my body needed, and was now receiving plenty of that. At this point my mind was only on one thing, sexual gratification, nothing else existed other than my total sexual fulfillment; total gratification. God, I felt great.

We went into another room that was as pleasantly decorated and the colors....the way they were blended was very sensual, erotic. Also there was a mild aroma of incense that was very exotic, this room was most definitely designed to stimulate the mind as well as the body. There were several benches, some had equipment at the foot end, one had stirrups like you find in an GYN's office; there were your workout machines; like I mean this room had every piece of equipment that you would ever need.

"All right, my beautiful girl, I want you to lie down on this bench, face down so that at this point we can give you a soothing massage plus a little more body stimulation, hehe. Put your face into this padded face rest, take a few deep breaths and let it out slowly through your mouth. Mayli, make the necessary body adjustments so that her body fits into the proper receptacles, Fine, now we're all set."

I was very comfortable; my arms were stretched out slightly from my body, and they were supported by arm rests, then I felt something a little unusual, my breasts fell into two pockets to accommodate them, I then felt them being sucked into a vacuum tube, my entire breast, and my crotch seemed to be fit into some kind of pouch, in my semi aroused state, my slightly engorged inner pussy lips, as well as my clit, seemed also be sucked into a vacuum, not too harsh, but just enough to make my lips flutter The feeling from the vacuums on my breasts felt wonderful; I felt warm, moist pulsating air stimulating all of the areas of my breasts, nipples, and on my pussy, the pulsating feeling was on my inner lips, sucking them into the tube along with my clit. What a wild sensation. Then I heard in the background the beginning of Revel's Balero, it starts at a soft slow tempo.

As I lay there, in this seemingly awkward, but very comfortable position, my ears strained to hear the soft sound of the music as I closed my eyes and made myself forget everything else, but just enjoy this heavenly experience.. I've always loved Balero because of the quiet beginning, and then how it starts getting louder and the tempo becomes quicker. As I was getting caught up mentally with the music, the pulsating of the vacuum tubes was slowly increasing , keeping up with the beat of the music, a relaxing pace to start with.

The vacuum on my breasts, I should say my very sensitive breast because it doesn't take much fondling of them to get me off, seemed to be sucking my entire breast and the pressure would slowly work up from the base of my tits and then up to my nipples, the feeling was like someone was massaging my breasts, and then sucking on my nipples with more aggressiveness; as if I was being milked. Knowing the music, I knew I would cum very quickly. The suction on my pussy, at this point I should say, 'my cunt' because I was starting to feel very much like a horny, raunchy slut, was keeping in rhythm with my breast vacuum; first starting from the bottom of my now fully engorged lips, and working up to my clit, like a moist tongue licking up your full, sensitive lips and then caressing your clit as it sucks it out of its shelter.

The music had only been on for a very short time and was far from its climatic conclusion, and I was very close to having a mind blowing orgasm. Then I felt the warm, soft hands of Madame and Mayli caressing my back very gently, their fingers just floating up and down my back, lightly touching my neck and ears. Then as my body started trembling towards my orgasm, I felt my ass cheeks being separated, stimulated, and then I was on my way, and as I started cumming, I felt my asshole being probed simultaneously and that really blew my mind from the extra, unfamiliar stimulation. Being ass fucked is an experience and feeling that adds new dimensions to sex. Awesome if done right.

I could sense that the colors of lights were flashing brighter and I was screaming in pure ecstasy, "oooohh fuuucck yeeeees." over and over, my god, I thought to myself, I don't want to die, I know that even heaven can't feel better than what I'm feeling now. My abundance of cum was now splashing against my pussy lips and clitoris.OH GAAAWWD, it felt soo fucking goooood

I seemed to be in a constant state of cumming as the pulsating of the tubes calmed down as the tempo of the music, but it was in sync with the music, and if you're familiar with Balero, you know that it just gets faster and louder until it reaches its final crescendo. The music took ten (beautiful) minutes to reach the conclusion, and for ten minutes I was cumming constantly as I was being fucked with a whatever they had in my asshole. I dozed off with a smile on my face, and my body feeling just great. I guess maybe I was in heaven.

When I opened my eyes, I was aware of the fact that they had rolled me on my back onto another bench, and these two beautiful women were staring at me with big grins on their faces. I looked down and noticed my breasts were puffy, larger; my areola looked beautifully swollen and my nipples were standing straight up and proud, my nipples felt as though I had nursed a hundred babies; now I know knew that I wanted a child right away, what a feeling. I was also aware of the fact that my pussy was soaking wet, and my clitoris and pussy lips were still fully engorged, and felt as though they would never go back to their normal size. This feeling was so wonderful, my god, I really felt like a whole woman. Madame later told me that she was going to use the pumps on my breasts and clit often so that my areola and nipples would be more prominent and my clitoris would be, over time, extend to twice the size it is now, and that would increase my sexual pleasure considerably. How much better can it get???

"From the expression and that sexy glow on your face, I guess you really enjoyed that treatment that you just had, but let me tell you one thing, we have a lot more in store for you, my sweet, and you're going to feel even better. However we can't do everything this evening so I want you to come back in two days. However, before you leave, I have one more pleasurable experience for you, but it will be just a tease."

Madame was talking to me, but where was Mayli? It was like a bolt of lightning; Mayli had her head between my crotch, and with her long, and very talented tongue, was now tongue fucking my excited hole and at the same time she was finger fucking my butthole. I really couldn't believe that I was letting my body be ravaged like they were doing, but I also realized that I was enjoying every second of it, and just wanted it to continue. For one thing, I nave had oral sex done to me even though at times when Mark was half asleep, I would suck on his limp cock to see if I could get him hard enough for me to ride him, but to no avail. But here I was, a young girl with a tongue that knew exactly what to do was giving me a sexual thrill that I had never dreamed of. With my mouth wide open as I cried out while I was cumming, Madame brought her mouth to mine, and pushed her tongue deep into my mouth, and then started sucking my tongue as if it were a cock.

I couldn't stop cumming as Mayli continued sucking on my swollen cunt lips and clt, sucking my cunt juices as if it was the nectar of life, Madame manipulating my very sensitive breast, chewing on my hard nipples, Then, in unison they both stopped.

"Now we have one more exercise that we want to put you through and after that you'll be through with our little session for today. However, I'm going to call your grandmother and give her a full report as to how well you did today. Let's go on with the next on our program so that you can be on your way."

"Oh my god, please don't tell granny; I mean I won't be able to face her, I'd be too embarrassed to look at her, she'll think that I'm an over sexed slut."

Madame put her finger to her mouth as if to silence me. "Listen to me, my angel; why do you think that she had you come to us for your therapy" You know why; because she knows that you're just like her, and that's why.... She loves you very deeply, more than your own mother. And at this time I would like to tell you that your grandmother means very much to me, and she is right, you are very much like her. Now let's go to the next step so that you can go home for a good nights sleep."

I was confused by what Madame just told me, but at this point I didn't to ask her any questions, I know that I'd find out the answers soon enough.

Mayli asked me what position I liked the best to have sex with a man, and I told her that my choice would be with me on top, or on my hands and knees, like you know, a dog. So she told me to get on my hands and knees with my butt up in the air and my head low on a pillow. Then she asked if I enjoyed anal sex; so I told her that I've never tried it that way, even though I told her when they put something in my butt earlier, it felt real good.

I was on my hands and knees and then Madame parted my legs as much as she could. I heard Mayli behind me pushing up something close to my butt. "Are you ready to be fucked doggy way?" she asked. I nodded my head that I was, with my ass up in the air, with my pussy dripping my juices, and I felt like a bitch dog being prepared for breeding. I couldn't believe after all the orgasms that I had had, I was eagerly waiting for more, this time to be fucked by a... a...I wasn't sure, I knew they wouldn't dare to have a dog, even though I have fantasized about it in dreams. I mean like being raped by a big one.

If I receive enough positive feedback, I'll continue, and perhaps I will expose granny as a lesbian that has had a long relationship with Madame, and is dying to have the same kind of relationship with me, along with Madame and Mayli.

12