Galvyn and the Two Princesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers

"Oh . . . yes," Dolina gasped. "One moment please, boys."

Dolina struggled to her feets, knees wobbling, and followed Vivianna out of the room. The two women went a ways down the hall, until they came to a well insulated bathroom, and Vivianna pushed Dolina into it like a naughty child. The moment the door closed behind them Vivianna raised her hand and struck Dolina across the face.

SMACK!

"What the fuck do you think you were doing, you little slut?" Vivianna hissed.

Dolina was already crying, but she pouted definitely. "Fuck you!"

Vivianna stuck Dolina again. This time with the back of her hand.

SMACK!

"I've strictly forbidden you from being alone with men," Vivianna scolded. "We agreed that you couldn't be trusted with them, not with your uncontrollable lust. Stupid slut. You were ready to fuck one of them. You were ready to fuck ALL of them! You would have thrown this entire kingdom away, just to get a taste of cock! Selfish bitch."

Dolina choked back her sobs. "Fuck the throne. Corria can have it. I want to be a woman! I just want to be a woman!"

Vivianna struck Dolina was last time, this time so hard that Dolina was sent to the floor with a busted lip.

SMACK!

"You'd give this kingdom over to a witch? Just to get fucked? You'd betray your people just to satisfy your bestial urges? What kind of princess are you? Maybe you should have been a whore instead."

Dolina clawed at the carpet with her nails and wept, still so aroused that she was unable to stop herself from humping the ground. Vivianna was right about her. She was a hopeless nymphomaniac, and despite the knowledge that her sister was an evil witch, Dolina was ready to trade her kingdom just for one night of erotic pleasure. A cock, a cock, a kingdom for a cock.

Vivianna sighed, regretting how angry she allowed herself to become. She crawled on top of Dolina and swaddled the horny princess within her titanic breasts. She pulled the crying girl's face up and kissed her. Vivianna pushed her tongue into Dolina's mouth, and after a moment of resistance Dolina gave in.

"Spread your legs," Vivianna whispered.

Dolina pouted but complied. Vivianna pulled Dolina's this dress up and pushed her soaked panties aside. Vivianna's fingers found Dolina's clit already engorged and enraged. It had swollen to the size of a grape, and it felt ready to burst. Vivianna pushed two fingers into Dolina's tight pussy, and pressed her thumb against Dolina's clit.

It wasn't long before Dolina was climaxing violently and squirting all over the floor. She began to scream, and Vivianna had to smother the princess with her massive breasts just to keep her quiet. Dolina's orgasm was not a simple affair. It was a prolonged, fluctuating, and at times painful journey. Her body spasmed and twisted as if in the throws of torture, and when it finally subsided the princess was soaked with sweat and panting like an overworked pony, her tongue hanging out the side of her mouth, and her eyes rolled up.

"Feel better, Princess?" Vivianna asked. "Satisfied?"

"Only a little," Dolina gasped. " I want . . . I NEED a man."

Vivianna sighed. "You're a mess. I can't let your suitors see you like this. Wait here. I'll go tell them that you're not feeling well and have retired for the evening. I'll return with my strap-on and I'll try to satisfy your urges myself."

"We've tried that a hundred times," Dolina complained angrily. "It never works."

Vivianna wanted to slap Dolina again, but resisted. "Well I'm going to try again. I won't let this land fall into the hands of a witch just because of some slut like you."

#

For the entirety of that night and into the early hours of the morning Vivianna Vergamon did everything she could to relieve Princess Dolina of her sexual hysteria, but all her efforts only seemed to worsen the problem. Vivianna fucked Dolina with a strap-on dildo until the thick leather straps broke. The larger woman wrestled with curvy Princess until the Princess's mattress was soaked with sweat, and the headboard banged against the wall.

Vivianna even tried to use magic to cure Dolina's lust. She massaged alchemical creams and oils into the Princess's skin that were supposed to suppress the erotic sanguine humors, but Dolina's body rebelled, and her blood boiled with sexual hormones. Vivianna tried casting a spell to put Dolina to sleep, but the royal family had many charms associated with their lineage, granted by many generations of High Priestesses, and Vivianna's magic was not powerful enough to overrule them.

Vivianna was ready to literally begin fisting the Princess, when a nervous maid timidly tip-toed into the room.

"High Priestess, there's an emergency!" The maid stuttered. "A monster is attacking the castle gates! A demon of some kind!"

"What? A demon!" Vivianna rose up from the bed and marched out of the room, not bothering to put any clothing over her glistening nude body. Her muscles were pulsating and sore from the night's activities, and she was exhausted from a lack of sleep. Duty called though, and she took up her golden staff. A High Priestess had the power to banish demons, but demons came in all varieties. She prayed it was not a powerful one.

Before she left though, she handed a particularly large dildo to the mousy maid.

"Keep the princess occupied," Vivianna ordered, shoving the poor maid towards the bed.

#

The maid hadn't been exaggerating. A demon was attacking the castle. It was massive, black, winged creature with the body of a man and the head of a bull. It roared with fiery breath, illuminating the morning sky with an orange inferno. Everything about the creature was intimidating and amplified. It's muscles were swollen, its wings were jagged and leathery, its horns were large and sharp, and the penis that swung beneath its legs was the length and thickness of a tentpole.

Vivianna strode through the courtyard naked and confident, her only weapon being her golden staff. She surveyed the damage. One tower was already engulfed in flames, and several guards were injured. No one was dead yet, but the beast looked capable of decimating a small army if left unchecked.

Vivianna raised her staff up and began channeling magical energy through her body. Her golden staff began to glow with ethereal light, as did her eyes and mouth. Her entire body light up like a heavenly lantern, and with a single word she unleashed a bolt of divine power from her staff and knocked the demon out of the sky. It fell to the courtyard like a meteor, smashing a large fountain to smithereens.

Vivianna began channeling another attack, but the demon reared up faster than she had anticipated, and it charged. The demon's bull-head collided with her chest, and Vivianna was sent flying. Her naked body stuck a wall so hard the wall cracked, and she fell to the ground dazed. Her staff rolled away from her grasp, and the demon stepped on it, shattering it to pieces.

The demon snorted loudly. It stood over Vivianna's prone body. The stench of its infernal musk filled Vivianna's senses and caused her to swoon. Awestruck and horrified, Vivianna watched as the demon's bullish cock began to inflate, and its enormous meatus began to drip with viscous pre-cum.

The demon was going to fuck her. It was going to impale her on a cock that was thicker than her leg. It was going to kill her.

"Die demon!" A man yelled from behind the beast.

A handsome man dressed like a wandering mercenary lept onto the demons' back. With one arm he pulled the demon's head up by its flared nostrils, and with his other hand the man brandished a silver blade. The blade was etched with eldritch runes which gleamed with blue-light, and as the man dragged the knife across the demon's neck, the wound glowed with the same blue light. The demon screamed as the light cracked through its body like lightning shattering stone, and with a deafening explosion of light the demon's body evaporated, leaving the man to fall on top of Vivianna's naked body.

"Who are you?" Vivianna gasped as the man's rough hands sunk into the flesh of her large breasts.

"Galvyn," the man answered. "Galvyn the Witch-Hunter. At your service."

#

The night before, while Vivianna was doing everything she could to fuck Princess Dolina into submission, Galvyn and Princess Corria plotted away in Corria's clandestine tower.

"This plan is bonkers," Galvyn complained as Corria began to the ritual to summon a demonic warrior.

"Shut up," Corria hissed. "I'm trying to concentrate."

Galvyn watched as Corria began the spell. Magic made Galvyn very nervous because he understood how dangerous it was, but the ritual itself was rather captivating. Corria stripped naked, rubbed her perfect body down with shimmering oil, and began to dance erotically over an evil looking idol. Chanting in some ancient language, Corria lowered her naked body onto the idol and began to grind her pussy against it. The idol was cylindrical but thick, and she wasn't able to get much more than the tip into her vulva.

As the spell climaxed, Corria climaxed as well, her orgasm fuelling her magic. She fell on her back in spasms, her pussy squirting all over the evil idol, which began to grow in size. The idol slowly metamorphosed into a minotaur-like figure, a titanic black body with a bull's head and bull's penis. Black wings unfurled from its back, and with a burst of unbelievable power, it shattered through the tower's window, and flew like a comet towards the castle.

Galvyn cowered in the corner as he watched the demon spouting fire into the sky. A moment later Corria had regained her senses and she tossed to Galvyn a silver knife in a sheath made from centaur hide.

"Take this. It's a magical blade. It'll kill the demon. Try to make sure there are a bunch of witnesses when you do so. We need Vivianna to believe you're a real witch-hunter to gain her trust. Also, try not to get yourself killed in the process."

Galvyn took up the knife. "You're controlling the demon though, right? You won't let it kill me, right?"

Corria laughed. "What? No! I can summon a demon, but I can't actually control one. Other than inciting it on the castle I have no hold over it. Idiot. How powerful do you think I am? Now hurry up and kill that monster before it burns my castle to the ground."

#

"Thank you for saving us from that demon, Sir Galvyn," Princess Dolina said with gasping admiration of the handsome hero. "And thank you for saving the life of my High Priestess."

"Yes," Vivianna gasped as well. "Thank you."

Vivianna was lying in her bed, naked except for a layer of healing salve that Princess Dolina generously smothered over Vivianna's bruised breasts. The demon had broken a few of Vivianna's ribs when it struck her, but the salve in combination with her own magical energy would be enough to heal her completely within a day, provided she didn't move around too much.

"All in a day's work, ladies," Galvyn said with an obnoxiously smug tone. He often played the role of a hero to gain the trust of gullible women, but usually just long enough to get into their skirts, fuck them senseless, rob them blind, and dump them like yesterday's garbage. This deception was going to be a bit more elaborate.

"What luck having such a strong, talented, handsome witch-hunter emerge at such a dire moment," Dolina acclaimed while pushing her body against Galvyn's chest. Her pussy was so wet Galvyn could smell it. "Surely you must have been sent by the gods. And my, what hard muscles you have."

"It was no coincidence I'm afraid," Galvyn said. "The demon's emergence was my own fault. It was summoned by a witch to kill me, a witch I was very close to apprehending, and in its blind rage it attacked the castle. I take full responsibility for any damages it caused. If I had only slain the witch, there would have never summoned that beast, but because of her station in your kingdom I had to restrain my blade."

Vivianna's eyes light up. "The witch . . . is she—"

"Princess Corria," Galvyn interrupted. "I'm afraid so. I didn't learn her identity until the moment I had my blade pressed against her generous bosom. I was ready to plunge my knife into her evil heart, but seeing that she was your kingdom's heir-apparent, I hesitated."

"You shouldn't have!" Dolina exclaimed, thrusting her firm breasts into Galvyn's chest even harder. "You should have gutted that bitch! You should have fucked her with that knife! She is NOT my kingdom's rightful heir! I am! The only thing stopping me from rising to the throne is her deceitful and selfish tricks. She's divided my kingdom and pandered to the lower classes. She wants to become queen so she can legalize witchcraft, and turn this moral country into a sinful cesspit! If she dies I can become queen! I can finally pick a man to a marry. I can finally start having sex—"

"Princess Dolina, please calm yourself," Vivianna urged. "There's no need for such vulgarity. This is the opportunity we've been waiting for. With this witch-hunter's help, we can reveal Corria for the devil-worshipper she is, and eliminate her as your rival."

Dolina took a deep breath. Her heart was beating so hard that Galvyn could feel it through her breasts. Her body was hot. The heat from her thighs alone could have melted a hunk of butter.

"You're right," Dolina gasped. "Sir Galvyn, please be my guest here at the castle. I'll give you a room and allocate some servants to you. As soon as the High Priestess has recovered from her injuries, we'll discuss what to do about my wicked sister."

"Sounds like a plain, Princess," Galvyn said.

Dolina was so grateful that she wrapped her slender arms around Galvyn's neck and hugged him, crushing her breasts against his hard chest. Glavyn hugged back, grabbing Dolina by her firm buttocks and giving them a good squeeze. The thought of splitting this sexy virgin's ass in half was making his dick hard, and he was sure Dolina felt it.

Vivianna sneered. Dolina might have been ready to trust this mysterious witch-hunter, but she was not.

#

"These servants will make sure you are comfortable during your stay with us," Princess Dolina said as she introduced Galvyn to three young woman all dressed in adorable little black uniforms. The first was tall and blonde, with a humble face but a nice rack. The second was a petite brunette with cute freckles and a button nose. The third was an Eastern woman with long black hair and narrow black eyes. "Charlotte will cook your meals, Beth will clean your room, and Mio will attend to your health. I'm sure that between the three of them all your needs will be properly attended."

"I'm sure they will," Galvyn said with a smug grin. Of the three maids, only the blonde Charlotte seemed to understand was Galvyn really wanted from them, and she responded to Galvyn's lustful smirk with a coy smile of her own. Beth blinked with naive confusion, but she smiled happily. Mio remained stoic and unreadable. "I'm sure they will."

#

Bedding the maids couldn't have been easier. Galvyn didn't even say two words to Charlotte the cook before he grabbed her by her blonde hair, dragged her into a closet, and jammed his cock down her throat. He didn't even need to tell her to swallow. Charlotte had a taste for cum.

Afterwards Galvyn cornered little Beth while she was on her hands and knees scrubbing the toilet in his bathroom. Her skirt was so short that her little butt hung out, and Galvyn wasted no time ripping her panties off and taking her anal-virginity. Galvyn was so enthralled by cumming in her tight ass that he accidentally pushed her head into the toilet and nearly drowned her. She still orgasmed though, and forgave him for being so rough.

Mio was the only one Galvyn was nervous about approaching. She was so emotionless and cold that he wondered whether she was a human or some sort of golem, but when the sun set and he got ready for bed, Mio walked into his room completely naked. "Do you want my body to warm your bed?" she asked, and Galvyn spent the entire night fucking her like a mindless sex-toy.

#

As the sun rose on Galvyn's second day at the castle, he woke up in a very good mood. The large bed in his opulent guestroom was an irreparable mess. The sheets were torn, stained, and soaked with the excess of sloppy sex. His pillow was crispy due to the amount of cum that hadn't gotten on it, and the mattress stank like pussy.

Charlotte was curled up next to him, her breasts mashed against his chest. Beth was curled up between his legs, her face still buried in his balls. Mio was across the room, laying on the floor, her wrists and ankles bound and her mouth gagged. She still had a dildo shoved deep up her ass, and from the looks of it was nearly in a coma. Galvyn didn't exactly remember what he had done to Mio, but it looked pretty traumatizing. He hoped she was a masochist, because he had apparently fucked her like she was one.

As Galvyn got out of bed he discovered that his cock was hardening again. Even a night of fucking three women wasn't enough to dissuade his morning-wood. Galvyn inspected Beth's and Charlotte's pussies, and finding that they were both pretty banged up, he felt too guilty to take out his erection on either of them. Instead he just masterbated, stroking his sore cock with both hands. As he came within a few seconds of his orgasm, he began debating which of his fuck-toys was going to get woken up with a hot creamy facial.

He heard a noise.

The wardrobe. Someone was hiding in the wardrobe.

Galvyn ran to the wardrobe and flung the doors open.

"Princes Dolina!" he exclaimed.

Princess Dolina was kneeling in the wardrobe, where she must have been hiding all night. Her body was sticky with sweat and her hair was a mess. She was clad in nothing by a transparent wisp of negligee, through which he could see her pink nipples and every nymph-like curve of her perfect body. She really was Corria's exact twin, even down to the puffy mound of her vulva. The only difference was the color of their hair and eyes.

"Please don't be mad," Dolina whimpered. Her fingers were wet with the juices of her pussy.

"Were you spying on me?"

"I couldn't resist. I could hear the maids screaming from my bedroom. The cries of lust. The earth-shattering screams. The orgasmic moans. I had to watch."

Dolina began to cry. The sight of the beautiful blonde princess crying on her knees, sticky with sweat, clad in silky lingerie, sitting in a puddle of her own cum was all too much for Galvyn. His cock twitched angrily, still sore from the last night's sexual marathon, but eager to destroy this goddess's virgin pussy.

(I guess this is my chance), Galvyn thought.

He put his hands on Dolina's head and pulled her face up. Her beautiful blue eyes were sparkling with tears. His big fat cock was now completely erect, and it hung over her face like a falling tree. He pushed it against her face and buried her nose in his leathery scrotum, filling her senses with the salty stench of his thick musk. He smeared his dick over her face, wiping the tears from her eyes. He pushed the large tip of his cock against her puffy pink lips, and with a stupefied expression her mouth opened and she began sucking on the heavy meatus. With a moan of absolute bliss, Dolina began sucking on her very first cock, and she knew that this was what she was born to do.

"Good girl," Glavyn mused, petting Dolina on her head like she was a dog. He was just about to ram his dick down her throat and really give her the skull-fucking she needed when he felt a looming presence over his shoulder.

Galvyn turned around to find High Priestess Vivianna Vergamon standing behind him, completely recovered from her injuries.

"This isn't what it looks like," Galvin said.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers