Galvyn and the Two Princesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers

Vivianna grabbed the back of his head and slammed it through the thick wood of the wardrobe, knocking him unconscious.

#

Galvyn woke up hanging from a wall. The light was dim, but it was bright enough that he could see what kind of room he was in. Their was a table loaded with dildos, chastity-belts, and straps. There was a dangerous looking sex-swing in the corner, and all kinds of uncomfortable furniture throughout the small cell. The only door was solid iron. The only window was a tiny rectangle in the ceiling. This was obviously some kind of torture chamber, or the lair of a particularly twisted dominatrix. Maybe both.

"I'm not an idiot," a sweet feminine voice said, sounding a little dejected. "I may be naive. I may be sheltered. But I am not an idiot."

Galvyn looked up to see Princess Dolina standing in front of him. He almost didn't recognize the angelic girl, not dressed as she was. Princess Dolina's breasts were covered by nothing but two tight leather straps that went over her perky nipples. Half her abdomen was encased in a tight leather bodice, and her lower body was covered by nothing by a leather thong. Her arms and legs were encased in leather gloves and boots, and her blonde hair was held up in a tight ponytail.

Dolina wasn't alone. Vivianna was with her, also dressed in full dominatrix gear, but her's was even skimpier. Her massive breasts were covered by nothing but two pasties with iron spikes on them.

"Admit the truth, you scum," Vivianna said, cracking a whip across Galvyn's chest. "You're working with Princess Corria. The demon attack was nothing but a ruse to get close to Princess Dolina and degrade her virginity."

Galvyn hissed in pain. Vivianna's whip left a bright red welt on his chest. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Dolina's angelic facade melted away, and her inner hellcat came roaring to the surface. She strutted over to Galvyn in her stiletto heels and slammed her knee up into his balls.

THUD!

The impact was so hard that it nearly sent one of his testicles up into his hipbone, and he nearly vomited all over Dolina's chest.

"Bastard! You tease! You handsome fucking asshole!" Dolina cried. "I almost threw away my kingdom for you! I was ready to give my throne to Corria just to taste your delicious cock!"

Dolina spat on him, but her eyes never left his erect penis. Her mouth hung open. She looked ready to fall to her knees and start sucking him right there. Even now, she wasn't much more than a desperate cock-hungry slut.

"Go ahead, kid," Galvyn wheezed. "Suck it. Suck my big fat cock. Swallow my salty cum. Gargle with my semen. Put it on your breakfast. Rub it into your skin. Sucking cock isn't sex. You won't be breaking any rules."

"Actually, she would," Vivianna interrupted. "Are you aware of charm that Queen Eaglia had me place on her daughters?"

Galvyn grunted and dropped the act. They knew. "Yeah. Corria told me everything. Each bitch has a rose that wilts if they lose their virginity."

"I inspected Princess Dolina's rose this morning," Vivianna said. "One of the inner petals is wilted. When she sucked your cock, even just for a moment, the charm began to break. Any sexual contact with a man is enough to wilt her rose. It doesn't need to be vaginal sex."

"So it's over," Galvyn guessed. "She's already lost. Corria wins."

"No. The petal is so small that I doubt anyone will notice it if they aren't looking. That means we have time."

"Time for what?" Galvyn asked.

Dolina kneed him in the balls again, this time so hard that he nearly passed out.

THUD!

"Time for you to fuck my sister."

#

Galvyn was released from Vivianna's dungeon a few hours later, but not until long after Vivianna fucked him up the ass with a massive dildo. Dolina watched from a chair, masterbating furiously, and when Galvyn finally ejaculated all over himself Dolina nearly flung herself at him, eager to slurp up every drop of his cum. Vivianna stopped her, and spent almost an hour fingering Dolina to get her to calm down.

Before Vivianna unshackled Galvyn, she pulled the dildo out of his ass and pushed it in his face.

"Smell it," Vivianna ordered.

He did. Other than the smell of his own ass, he noticed something else.

"Poison," Vivianna said. "I just poisoned you. Understand? From this point, you have roughly three days to live. I have an antidote for the poison, and I'm the only person in the kingdom who has it. Even if you knew the name of the poison I've fucked you with, it would take an alchemist weeks to formulate the antidote. You don't have that long."

"Let me guess," Galvyn groaned. "I've got three days to fuck Corria and wilt her rose, or I die."

Vivianna smiled. "Smart boy."

Dolina took the dildo from Vivianna and slapped Galvyn across the face with it.

"I hate you Galvyn, you piece of shit," Dolina huffed. "But I still want to fuck you so bad it hurts. If you need extra incentive, here it is. Once you've wilted Corria's rose, kill her. Kill my sister, and I'll reward you with my virginity. Deal?"

Galvyn wanted nothing more than to break free of his chains and take Dolina's stubborn virginity right there, then take her anal-virginity, then her oral-virginity, and then her vaginal-virginity again. He would have if it hadn't been for the chains holding him back. It would have been worth dying for.

"Deal," he grunted.

#

Galvyn wasted most of the first day of his three left. He could feel the poison. He knew Vivianna wasn't lying about it. It felt like slowly hardening molasses, coursing through his blood. It gave him a slight headache, and a tightening in his chest. It also had the strange side effect of giving him an implacable erection that would not be appeased, even after being milked several times in a row.

If he didn't fuck Corria, the poison would kill him. If he tried to fuck Corria, no doubt her demon would kill him. He thought about asking Corria for help, since she was an alchemist and might have a cure, but Galvyn knew how complex poisons were. Corria wouldn't be able to cure him without knowing what the poison was, and worse, she might simply kill him for his incompetence.

Without a plan to escape is approaching death, Galvyn decided to visit a brothel. There he tried to fuck his worries away by purchasing the services of Nestington's cheapest whores. It didn't matter to him that they were less than attractive, or possible diseased. Galvyn just wanted to distract himself by beating something up, and nothing served that purpose better than a whore's cunt.

As the sun rose on his second-to-last day of life, the Madame of the brothel he was patronizing came to meet with him. Galvyn had already fucked his way through four of her girls, and so the Madame brought with her two more.

"Which would you like today, sir," the buxom Madame said as she undressed her sluts. "Rosemary, my newest dwarf girl. Hard and stout, these dwarfs. You can fuck them for days and they don't get tired. Or how about Gianna, a gnome. These gnomes might be a smaller than a child, but they are as elastic as rubber, and climax easily."

Galvyn grumbled apathetically from the sex-soaked mattress he was sleeping on, surrounded by a pile of exhausted whores.

"I'll just take both," he said.

Then it hit him.

"Both! I'll fuck them both."

"Very good, sir. I'll just—"

Galvyn lept up from the bed, threw on his clothes, and ran out the door so fast that he had to literally run the Madame over as he went, but not before Giving both Rosemary and Gianna an appreciative grope. He promised himself that if he survived this poison he'd come back to fuck them both senseless.

#

Galvyn returned to the clandestine tower that Corria kept as her private study. It was hard to get to since no path led directly to it, but being a rogue meant he had certain talents, like climbing up buildings and running from rooftop to rooftop. He barged into the top room of the princess's solace to find her naked, and mid-coitus with a purple-skinned succubus.

"Galvyn!" Corria exclaimed, just as her lesbian demon began to climax.

"Ladies. Would you mind if a joined in?"

Corria shot a bolt of fire at Galvyn's head that nearly killed him, but he ducked down, left the tower, and took a fifteen minute walk so Corria and could finish fucking her demon and get dressed. When he returned, Corria was just slipping on a loose black robe that barely covered her jutting cleavage. The room still stank of sex, and the demon was nowhere to be seen. On the bed there was a large purple dildo though, the same purple that the succubus had been.

"Let me guess," Galvyn said, "another idol?"

"Yes. A weaker one than the monster I summoned to attack the castle. The succubus is just a plaything."

Corria sat down without crossing her legs. She didn't really care if Galvyn stared at her big wet pussy or not.

"What news? Are you close to degrading my sister? I inspected her white rose in the public gardens earlier. One petal was wilted. Surely that means something."

"She gave me a little blowjob," Glavyn said, which was true. "She's in love with me," he lied. "We've made plan to consummate tonight. By tomorrow morning, her white rose is going to be a wilted and shrivelled as a Lich King's penis."

Corria snickered happily. "But why? She realizes what she's giving up."

"I told her I was going to kill you. She still thinks I'm a witch-hunter after all," another lie. "I came here to get some 'proof' that I've killed you, and tonight we're going to celebrate by making her a woman. Tomorrow her rose will be wilted, but she'll publicly announced that you've been revealed to be a witch and executed, with me as her witness."

Corria nodded her head. "And then I step out of the audience, alive and well."

"And I'll discredit Dolina's story. I'll tell the people that she was lying about you, and that you are virtuous and moral, while she is a cock-sucking traitourous little slut."

Corria arched her back and moaned. The thought of publicly humiliating her twin was painfully erotic to her. "Gods . . . YES! Galvyn, I'm sorry I ever doubted you. You are amazing." Corria opened her robes and showed him her naked body. "I still hate men, but I promise, once this is done, I'm going to fuck your brains out."

Galvyn smirked. "I don't doubt it. But I need something to take back to Dolina. Hmmmm. How about that succubus idol?"

Corria looked hesitant, but accepted. "Alright. Just be careful with it. Purria is my favorite succubus, and it doesn't take much to unleash her from the idol. Any sexual fluids of any kind, even a drop, is enough to transform the idol into Purria."

"Good to know," Glavyn said. "Good to know."

#

That afternoon Galvyn returned to the castle, and although it took a bit of charming and lying (as well as fingering a timid maid until she creamed herself) Galvyn managed to slip and and sneak his way up to Dolina's bedroom, getting as far as her bathroom before anyone spotted him.

"How did you get in here," Vivianna Vergamon exclaimed with shock, reaching for her staff as Galvyn came strutting into the princess's bathroom.

"Vivianna, wait!" Dolina ordered. "Perhaps our rogue has news of my sister's death."

Dolina was relaxing in a massive marble bathtub, her naked body thinly covered by a layer of soapy bubbles. Vivianna was naked as well, and her voluptuous body was slick with massage oil. The High Priestess had been her performing her routine service of attempting to satisfy her princess's sexual needs with an erotic massage, but failing.

"Not yet," Galvyn said, "but tonight. Here. Look at this."

Galvyn held up the dildo Corria had given him, the purple idol that would become the succubus Purria if exposed to sexual fluid.

"A demonic idol," Vivianna hissed. "A witch's tool. Used to contain evil spirits."

"Corria gave this to me to kill you, Dolina," Galvyn lied. "But obviously I'm not going to. Nevertheless, Corria thinks that's what I'm going to be doing tonight. I was to plant this in your bedroom, and when you inebitably massterbated with it, the succubus would be unleashed, and it would rape you to death."

Viivianna growled, but Dolina blushed. She was so horny that being raped to death actually sounded fun.

"Afterwards I'm to return to Corria and claim my reward; her virginity. That's what I demanded of her. Tomorrow, her black rose will be wilted, but you'd be dead. Killed in an apparent attempt to summon a succubus to have sex with. The people would have no choice but to coronate her as queen."

"She wants to frame ME for being a witch," Dolina gasped. 'That . . . that WHORE!"

"Pretty much. But here's the real plan. I'm going to return to Corria right now and fuck her brains out. I'm going to spend all night beating that witch-pussy up. Tomorrow, she's going to the public garden to announce your death. As a witch-hunter, I'll be her witness to back up her story of you summoning succubi to satisfy your insatiable lusts."

Dolina nodded. "But I won't be dead. I'll step out of the crowd, alive and well. And you'll reveal HER to be the witch. That, plus her wilted rose, will humiliate her."

"Exactly. You're a very smart girl, Princess," Galvyn lied.

Dolina didn't even try to hide that fact that she was masterbating. The thought of Corria being publically humiliated was making her orgasm. She moaned and splashed out of the water, displaying her glorious naked body to Galvyn."

"Fuck . . . YES! Galvyn, you stud. I love you. I'm sorry we had to poison you to guarantee your cooperation, but it was clearly worth it. Do it. Go fuck me sister, and tomorrow night, after I've executed her for being a witch, I want you to fuck me even harder. My body is ready for you, Galvyn."

"I'm sure it is," Galvyn said with a smug grin, just barely registering Viviana's disgust. "I'm sure it is."

#

Galvyn did not return to Corria, as he had led Dolina to believe, and he did not stay in the castle, as he had led Corria to believe. Instead he found the cheapest inn, situated in the darkest corner of the city, and rented a small basement room. There, he took out Purria's idol and rubbed it against his penis until it began to transform.

The idol quickly grew into a curvaceous figure with an unnaturally narrow waist. Huge breasts like melons, each capped by a huge black nipple, and a clit so fat that it looked like a little penis.

Galvyn tossed the idol onto the bed, and when it landed it became a purple-skinned woman with glowing yellow eyes. Purrie, the succubus.

"You summoned me," the demon moaned, arching her back and spreading her legs. "But you are not Corria."

"Are you loyal to Corria?"

Purria laughed. "Don't be stupid, mortal. I'm loyal to whoever fucks me the hardest. Humans worship gods. Animals worship nature. A succubus worships sex. If you can fuck me better than Corria does, and make me cum more than she, I will be loyal to you, human. Until a better lover comes along, at least."

"Good to know," Galvyn said, whipping out his hard cock and ramming down Purria's throat.

Galvyn fucked the succubus like he fucked any woman; mercilessly and without much care for her pleasure. Galvyn fucked Purria like she was a toy he could break, or a disposable piece of trash he was going to throw away. He slapped her, spanked her, pinched her, twisted her nipples, kicked her pussy, shoved things into her ass, and he tossed her around the room until the furniture broke. Purria loved the abuse, as Galvyn had guessed, and it wasn't long until her hellishly hot pussy was spraying cum all over the dirty floor.

Galvyn put Purria on her hands and knees, shoved his cock into her ass, and came inside her. He stepped on her head as he filled her up, forcing her to lick her own cum off of the dirty floor. When Galvyn pulled out he finished his orgasm by cumming on Purria's face, and she gobbled up his cum like a hungry bird.

"Now tell me," Galvyn ordered while twisting one of Purria's nipples completely around. "Who are you loyal to?"

"You, daddy," Purria whimpered. She was crying. She hadn't gotten fucked that violently since her soul left Hell for the mortal world. She had forgotten how much she missed Hell. "Keep fucking me like that, and I'll be your loyal little slut."

"Good girl." Galvyn slapped Purria so hard that she fell to the floor, and slowly reverted back into a stone idol, completely exhausted from her sexual beatdown.

#

As the sun rose on a warm summer day, two small congregations of people in conflicting styles gathered in the public gardens of Nestington. The first group were all dressed in white, green, and gold, and those whose clothing bore emblazons showed a dove. The second group wore black, purple, and gold, accompanied by the symbol of a crow. The first group was made up of many notable people within the upper class of Nestingland; a minister, a merchant, a priestess, and so on. The second group was made up of worthy people as well, but from humbler origins: a general, a ranger, and forester, and so on.

From the first group emerged a feminine figure clad all in white, and hooded. She gracefully glided over to a massive rosebush situated at the very center of the gardens, where she carefully inspect a lovely black rose. The black rose was lush, vibrant, and fully bloomed, showing no signs of wilting. The hooded figure seemed disappointed.

From the second group emerged an equally sexual figure clad all in black, also hooded. She swaggered over to the same massive rosebush, but from the other side, where a gorgeous white rose was blossoming, also flawless except for one faded petal. This figure also seemed upset.

Then the two figures noticed each other.

"Sister!"

"Sister!"

"Corria!?"

"Dolina?"

"You're still a virgin?"

"You're still alive?"

A piercing screech echoed through the gardens. There was an explosion. Purple fire erupted and consumed a large flowering tree. An erotic figure flew through the air, all breasts and hips with a narrow waist. It had purple skin and black nipples. Its glowing yellow eyes were brighter than the sun. It was a succubus.

"Mistresses! I have returned from the pits of Hell to serve you, my equal dominas!" Purria screamed, putting on her best act. "Sister Princesses! Are you ready to enact your plan, and conquer this kingdom together? Are you ready to overthrow the Church of Nestingland, and become its Witch-Queens!"

Corria and Dolina looked up with confusion and shock, and then back at each other, certain that this was the other's plan.

"Princess Dolina," one of the priestesses cried out. "What's happening? Why does this demon know you?"

"It's true then," one of the black-clad generals yelled. "Our Princess Corria was a witch this whole time! We are betrayed!"

Purria gushed a spout of purple flames from her mouth, and nearly killed a half dozen people in so doing. It was only the radiant holy magic of Vivianna Vergamon that kept the demon's power restrained. The buxom High Priestess was dressed in her most revealing robes, with exposed cleavage and thighs, as was custom for her vain culture. She held up her golden staff and began formulating spells to destroy the succubus.

Dolina and Corria cursed and spat at each other, but no one could hear them. Panic overtook the gardens. Everyone became certain that at least one—if not both—of the princesses had been revealed to be a witch. Guards ran away. Supporters began taking off their princess's respective emblazons. Chaos spread. Confusion took over.

Corria was too consternated to use magic. Instead she simply leapt upon her twin sister like an angry snarling cat. Dolina was a spoiled creature, but she had the same physical power that Corria did, and she did not go down without a fight. The identical twins—discernible only by their hair and eyes—began rolling over one another and tearing each other's clothes off. Dolina ripped Corria's skirts and kicked her in the groin. Corria pulled Dolina's breasts out and began biting her nipples. The thorns from the rosebush scratched their perfect skin, and shredded their lingerie.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers