Galvyn and the Two Princesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

Through all the madness a heroic figure emerged. A handsome witch-hunter riding a white horse (which he had stolen that morning). Many recognized him immediately. It was the witch-hunter who had slain the demon-beast less than a week ago and saved the castle. It was Galvyn the Sparrow, who despite being unknow but for the single heroic act, had gathered an impressive amount of admiration from Netingland's females.

"Stand back, good people!" Galvyn yelled. "I have made a terrible discovery! BOTH of your beloved princesses are witches! They have been conspiring to conquer Nestingland together, and usurp your sacred traditions!"

Gasps and screams came from the remaining crowd. Corria and Dolina were too busy wrestling to notice Galvyn springing his trap. Vivianna Vergamon knew the truth, but she was locked in mortal combat with the succubus, and even a moment's distraction would mean the death of one of them.

"I'll subdue these wicked whores!" Galvyn said with hackneyed bravado, leaping off of his horse and striding over to the battling princesses.

Dolina noticed him first. She was on the ground with her bodice ripped open. Corria was twisting Dolina's nipples and kneeing her in the stomach. Corria felt a presence looming over her, and the moment she looked back to see what it was Galvyn punched her in the face.

CRACK!

Corria went down dazed and nearly unconscious. Galvyn wasn't afraid to punch a woman as hard as he punched a man, especially if that woman was a witch.

With Corria neutralized, Galvyn unfurled his pants and fished out his hard cock, which was more erect than ever thanks to the poison hardening his blood. He kicked Dolina's legs opened and unceremoniously shoved two fingers to test how wet she was. Dolina was soaked. Despite her rage, wrestling with her sister had gotten her excited. Galvyn pushed down on Dolina's breasts with one hand, and guided his cock into her with the other.

"Fucking bastard," was the last thing Dolina said as a virgin.

Galvyn slammed his hips down hard and drove his huge penis so deep into Dolina's pussy that she felt the impact resonate in her skull. Galvyn smothered her with a kiss, pinned her arms to the ground, and began humping her missionary-style. His thrusts were hard, punishing, and impatient. Glavyn wasn't fucking for her pleasure, certainly, but he wasn't fucking for his own either. He was on a mission, and that mission was putting this bitch down.

Galvyn broke the kiss and then pushed his face between her firm breasts, twisting her nipples and biting her flesh. Dolina screamed. She was cumming already. Pleasure wracked her body in waves of hot and cold. The humiliation of being deflowered in public, in front of her supporters, and in the mud like a fucking pig . . . it was exquisite. Dolina began to weep hysterically as her vaginal dam broke, and a flood of cum gushed from her broken pussy.

Dolina's mind snapped. Her tongue hung out of her mouth. Her eyes rolled up. The last thing she remembered seeing before completely devolving into a mindless cock-cushion was the sight of her lovely white rose wilting away to nothing.

Galvyn was already ejaculating when he pulled out of Dolina, and a few ropes of it splashed over her breasts and face. The Sparrow didn't waste any time though. He needed this to happen fast.

Rolling Dolina aside (like she was garbage) Galvyn grabbed Corria's leg and dragged her over to the rosebush. Her heavy tits dragged across the ground, making them muddy, and Galvyn grabbed a fistful of her hair to push her face into the mud. He then grabbed her hands and got his fingers interlaced with hers. If there was one thing Galvyn understood about magic, it was that magic required triggers. Without her mouth stuffed with mud, and her fingers unable to move, Corria probably wouldn't be able to use magic.

Galvyn pulled Corria's big ass up by kneeing her in the groin, and then he slammed his cock balls-deep into her deliciously hot pussy. Corria tried to scream, but her voice was muffled by the mud, and she all she could do was wiggle as Galvyn began jackhammering her into the dirt.

Corria managed to look up just enough to see her mother's rosebush, and the beautiful black rose that Queen Eaglia had planted for her. It was wilting. Slowly wasting away to nothing, leaving nothing but the stem.

When Galvyn ejaculated into Corria's womb she orgasmed harder than she ever had before, because she had never been with a man before, and had never been penetrated by anything noth mat of wood or ivory. She was unprepared for what a real cock could do, and it shattered her mind.

Galvyn pulled out, his cock spewing bucket's of man-butter, all of it splashing down across Corria's ass and Dolina's breasts. With both Princesses exhausted, mind-broken, and utterly defeated, Galvyn kicked Corria on top of her blonde sister, and then tied them together by their long hair. Corria's luscious black hair knotted together with Dolina's golden locks, binding them together.

Galvyn turned to his dozen or so witnesses, each of them influential members of Nestingland society, and stood before them pantless and erect. The men gaped in shock. The women gaped in awe. Everyone had just watched this rogue witch-hunter rape both of their princesses in the mud like they were dogs.

Galvyn smirked. "Old witch-hunter trick. The best way to subdue a witch is too fuck her senseless. That way she can't use magic."

A incredulous by passive murmur went through the crowd. They were going to believe him.

"DEMON! DIE!" Vivianna Vergamon screamed from the other side of the garden, raising up her golden staff like a spear and stabbing it through Purria's heart.

The succubus had fought well, but had proved to be no match for the buxom High Priestess. Vivianna had used a holy spell that caused Purria to orgams over and over again, and thus subdued, Vivianna impaled the curvy demon on her staff, killing her. Purria shrieked as her physical form burst into flames, and her soul was banished back to the lowest depth of Hell.

Vivianna stumbled over, her robes in shreds, her breasts hanging out. The saw Princess Dolina laying in the mud, with semen gushing from her broken pussy and smeared over her breasts. She saw Princess Corria as well, face down in the dirt, cum dripping from her thighs. Galvyn stood over them. Smug and victorious.

Vivianna had to decide what to do in one split second. Everyone was watching her. Her mission to preserve the kingdom with Dolina as her puppet was lost. Galvyn had destroyed it with his stupidly large penis. The others could never learn that she, the High Priestess, had been manipulating things in Dolina's favor.

Vivianna got on her knees in front of Galvyn, and kissed his hand. "Thank you, witch-hunter, for saving Nestingland from these witches."

#

"I've spoken with the the ministers, merchants, priestesses, and generals," Vivianna said as she escorted Galvyn into her bedroom. "We've all come to an agreement. Neither Dolina nor Corria is fit to become queen. Nobody's exactly sure which of them is guilty of what, but everyone seems convinced that between the two of them there is plenty of witchcraft and sluttiness to go around. They are disgraced. Discredited. Degraded."

"You don't need to tell me," Galvyn chuckled. "I'm the one who fucked those sluts."

Vivianna did not laugh. She hated Galvyn, and although she never loved Dolina, she had come to regard the Princess as something of an annoying pet.

"So what's the plan?" Galvyn asked.

"The plan is that Nestingland shall reform into a parliamentary democracy. I shall serve as its Prime Minister, and its Head of State."

"Good for you," Galvyn said. "Maybe someone is owed some 'thanks' for that."

Vivianna wrinkled her nose but smirked. "Thank you, Galvyn, for lying to me, raping my Princess, and humiliating my kingdom's reputation."

Galvyn laughed. He hadn't expected Vivianna to be capable of sarcasm.

"Of course you're going to need me to corroborate all of this," Galvyn said. "If word got out that Dolina wasn't really a witch, and that the High Priestess had been conspiring with her to assassinate Princess Corria, your tenure as Prime Minister would prove to be rather short."

"It's a tangled web, your penis weaves," Vivianna snarled. "But you're right. So here's' my proposition. Defend me in court. Maintain your guise as a witch-hunter. Tell everyone that you discovered that Dolina and Corria were both witches, and that I had nothing to do with Dolina's conspiracies. Do that for me, and I'll give you the cure to the poison."

"And gold," Galvyn said. "I want to get paid after all of this."

Vivianna rolled her eyes. "Fine. And some gold."

"Great. What about the Princesses."

"They will be drained of their magic by the priestesses, and then they'll both be executed. Probably by drowning," Vivianna said without remorse.

"That's a little harsh. Why not give them to me? Once they've been drained of magic, you can tell the new Parliament that as a witch-hunter, I'm especially qualified to transport them to some prison somewhere. Of course, I'm really just going to keep them as fuck-toys for a couple weeks and then sell them to a brothel. No one's going to believe that two banged-up whores are actually princesses."

Vivianna shrugged. "Fine. They are your property now. I'll have them tied up in the stables once the magic-draining ceremony is complete."

"Fantastic. Now about that antidote?"

Vivianna smiled. Now that they were in her bedroom she began to undress from her tattered robes. Her breasts swelled upward, each bigger than Galvyn's head, and her nipples stood erect. Her body was dirty and sweaty, which was incredibly erotic for such an otherwise elegant figure. Her stomach was tense with muscle. Her pussy was swollen and wet. She looked ready to fuck.

"Unfortunately, the antidote has to be administered the same way the poison was; up your ass."

Galvyn choked a little.

Vivianna pulled a massive strap-on dildo out of her closet, and began putting it on. Galvyn looked over her shoulder to see that then entire closet was filled with whips, chains, gags, dildos, anal-plugs, and leather outfits. Vivianna then produced a large jar of ointment and began slathering it all over her gigantic dildo. This was the antidote.

"It'll burn," Vivianna said. "It'll hurt much worse than the poison did, but it'll cure you. Now bend over and spread your ass. It takes quite a bit of the antidote to work. This might take all night."

Galvyn bent over the bed and hesitantly pried his ass open. Vivianna grabbed his hair and pushed his face into the pillows. The size of her dildo was crippling, and she shoved it in without foreplay. She was right about the ointment burning. Galvyn felt like he was getting fucked by a hot-poker. Still, getting fucked up the ass did stimulate his prostate, and Vivianna began jerking his cock with her free hand. It wasn't long before she began milking hot loads of cum from him, and she was climaxing herself. Dominating an arrogant stud like Galvyn was exquisitely satisfying for the humiliated priestess.

After an hour of painful ass-fucking, Vivianna pulled out, and gave Galvyn's ass a hard slap.

"Are we done?" Galvyn whimpered.

Vivianna laughed boisterously. "No! Are you kidding! That was just the first of ten doses. We're going to need to get this whole jar up your butt."

Vivianna laughed the whole time she smothered her dildo with another layer of ointment, and then rammed it back into Galvyn's ass. The humiliated rogue just bit the pillow and tried to take it without screaming, but at some point in the night he passed out from the erotic pain of orgasming again. Vivianna laughed, and the world went dark.

#

When he awoke, Galvyn found himself in the city's stables, sleeping on a pile of hay that smelled like horseshit. Dolina and Corria were with him. Both of them were naked and bound to the stocks like goats. They were covered in red welts and magical runes. The magic-draining ceremony looked like it had been long and painful for both of them, but especially Corria, who was actually robbed of the witchcraft she had spent years building.

Galvyn's ass hurt, but he got up to find his possessions next to a large bag of gold. With it, a note.

(Galvyn. Take one of the horses, this bag of gold, these sluts, and get the fuck out of Nestingland. If I ever see any of you again, I'll kill you. Sincerely, Vivianna Vergamon.)

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers