Gambia, West Africa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

A very confused Lucas asked, "Are you accusing my wife of being a whore? You picked up her at a supermarket and are you saying that she was streetwalking there?"

He replied, "No, I only picked her up there. It was her friend Anne Olsen who called and pimped her to me. I paid what they wanted."

Rolf Nyman, still keeping Lena's customer in a fast grip, looked at Lucas and smiled. Both of them now knew that the man was turned to a kind of an outlaw who didn't dare go to the police, doesn't matter what they had done to his BMW and did to him.

The law of their country says that selling sex is not illegal for the prostitute, but the customer who has bought sex from her (or him) might be sentenced up to six months in jail. Lena's customer would never take the risk of going to the court for such public scandal.

Rolf released his grip of the man and gave him a few hard hits in the belly so he fell to the floor where he remained in foster position. Now even Kent came around the car and shouted, "Damn piss ant" to the driver.

He took out his penis and began to pee on the man at the garage floor. Rolf and Lucas did the same thing.

Lucas took out Lena from the BMW, showed her the wet pee stinking man at floor and said; "Now he's got what he paid for."

Then he took Lena to his King Cab and gave her car key to Rolf, who promised to return and take her car back home later in the evening. During the trip back to home Lena confessed everything about her secret trip, cheating in Africa, Robert's blackmailing of her, why she needed secret money to pay him, and why paid sex with Anne's acquaintance was her last desperate chance to get the money.

Together they went straight to Anne's apartment, where Lucas took care of the blackmail DVD and all available information about Robert. He left Lena there and told her that she could pick her things from their house while he was at his job.

The next day Lucas had already found a lawyer in Gambia, who somehow succeeded to get Robert's real name, Babuean Badjie, and his address and cell phone number from the bank where he saved his blackmail money.

Few people in Africa are apt to argue with rough men from Nigeria and it didn't take Lucas long to get Robert understand that "some Nigerian friends he has connection with in Gambia" would paid him a visit if Lena or Anne heard a further word from him or if he didn't destroyed all pictures and films of those two women. Robert agreed to do everything and Lucas told him that he didn't care a shit about Robert's other victims, but if his connections in Gambia found a single picture or film about Lena and Anne, bad things would happen.

Epilog.

Three months later: Lucas and Lena have agreed about all conditions in their divorce that will be final in three months. They sold their house and shared everything 50/50. Both of them succeed to buy an apartment in the same nice area and agreed about shared custody of their children. Neither of them are dating. The friendship between Lena and Anne is now history, because Anne accused Lena for messing up her profit with the bank manager. During a wild party, Anne could not keep quite about their secret Gambia trip and Lena's whoring, which caused Lena so many shameful suggestions from horny local pussy hounds that she had serious plans for relocating in some other town. But, after several sleepless nights, she decided to take the crap, stay in town and remain close to her children. The beaten bank man did not call the police or try to get any compensation for his damaged BMW.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers
12