Gambler by Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason made his way to one side of the room to get undressed, but before he finished she called to him, and when he turned back around his cock was now aching with anticipation at the sight of Allison standing before him.

She had taken off her belly shirt to reveal her magnificent 36c breasts encased in a black bra that looked overmatched trying to contain them, and was beginning to unbuckle her jeans when he stopped her.

"What's the matter Jason," she asked with a puzzled expression on her face.

"I want to do it," he said.

"Ok baby," she cooed as she dropped her hands to her side and waited for him to open her pants, but he slowly made his way to her breasts and softly began to kiss them.

He then grabbed her and began to kiss her on her massive chest licking her ample cleavage and tasting her sweat drenched and perfumed scented skin.

"Oh ...oh my...," she moaned as she felt him unclasp her bra and free her breasts from their uncomfortable retention.

Jason's eyes widened as her massive firm breasts popped out and he began to caress them as he quickly slipped a plump pink nibble into his mouth.

"Oh God...Oh yes...," she moaned as he continued to suckle from her and she ran her fingers through his hair.

He continued to suck and gently bight her nipples until she began to buck wildly and said "Oh ... Oh God ... Oh... baby...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,"

Thunderous waves a pleasure erupted inside of her and she grabbed him and pulled him close to her as he continued to suckle from her breasts. She released him and leaned back on the bed, her eyes glazed over with passion and her breasts swelling and rising and falling with her labored breathing.

He continued to kiss his way down her stomach until he came to the button fly on her jeans, and while quickly removing her shoes with one had, began to unbutton her fly with the other.

He finally got her pants undone and pulled her jeans down past her sensual hips to expose her tight black thong which encased his beautiful reward.

"Oh yes baby I was hoping you would do this again," she said as he knelt between her legs.

Slowly, with his hands on her thighs, he began to gently nuzzle her sex. She moaned deeply as she felt the gentle pressure of his face push slightly into her, and the wicked delight with the front of her soaking wet thong being pulled off the surface of her mound as he pulled back to tease her. At this point in time Allison had gotten so wet that her thong was matted to her pussy and she shivered involuntarily as he peeled it away and exposed her naked sex.

He spread her legs apart and began to gently lick all around her inner thighs and softly caressing her lips with his tongue. Suddenly time seemed to slow down as she saw him look directly into her eyes. He smiled, and his eyes never left hers as he opened his mouth and slowly guided it downward. She tried to say something, but the words would not come out, and before she could even make a sound, his mouth was locked on to her soaking wet pussy.

Oh God," she cried as his tongue slid deeply into her dripping pussy.

Her pussy was on fire as he continued his attack on her, and she moaned with ecstasy as his tongue sank deeper inside of her.

"Oh God...don't stop Jason...please don't stop," she moaned as she began to stroke his hair, and force his head deeper into her sex.

She moaned with delight and gently stroked his hair as he continued to feed on her femininity. He savored the sweet taste of her sex, mixed with the presence of her perfume on his tongue, as he worked it further into her.

"Oh Yeah...oh there...oh ...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH," she moaned as her orgasm raged through her like a mighty flood breaking through a dam.

He lapped up all of her juices between her legs, and slowly kissed his way up her stomach and made his way to her beautiful breasts. He softly kissed her breasts, and while gently clamping his lips on her nipple, began to suckle like a newborn.

"Oh Jason...Oh baby yes," she moaned as he continued to suckle from her.

"I want to taste you baby," she moaned as she pushed him off her.

Allison pushed him down on the bed and knelt between his legs. A wave of excitement spread through him as he felt her fingertips on his cock, through his tight jeans and he moaned with pleasure as he felt her fumble with the zipper to open it.

"Ok I'm almost there," she said as she pulled down his fly.

"Oh God," she exclaimed as his cock sprung into her view.

He moaned slightly as she wrapped her hand around it and began to gently stroke it.

She stroked him a few more times before she lowered her head, and took him into her mouth. He moaned with pleasure as she took him deeper and deeper into her throat, her head bobbing faster and faster.

Her beautiful blue eyes never left his as her tempo began to increase. He just stared down into her eyes and moaned softly as he watched her luscious full lips wrapped around his pole.

"Oh God Allison....Oh your so good ...oh my God," he cried as she continued to pound him into her throat.

She was feeling him begin to tighten inside of her mouth, and began to pound him even harder as his moans grew louder.

Harder and harder she thrust down on him, drawing more of him into her mouth with every thrust. He was in heaven as she continued to suck him for all he was worth, and when he told her he was close, she responded by sucking even harder.

"Oh ....I'm there....oh baby...oh," he cried as he exploded and shot stream after stream of his seed into her mouth.

She clamped her mouth down harder around his cock and swallowed every drop until he was dry. As she continued to softly stroke him, she was amazed to fell him begin to get hard again.

She then released his cock from her mouth and kissed her way up his chest until she found his lips. Their tongues danced together and Jason could taste the remnants of his essence on her tongue.

"So are you ready to collect," Allison asked him.

"I have been ready for this since we met. I have had such a crush on you, I'm crazy about you Allison," he said as he kissed her again.

"Are you ready," he asked her.

Her response was to kiss Jason again and seductive lay down on the bed. She looked absolutely beautiful with her long blonde hair pulled back, and her beautiful breasts heaving; and her sensuous legs parted, giving him access to her fertile valley. The most beautiful thing about her however, was the warm inviting smile she gave him as he approached her.

"Are you ready Jason," she stated.

"Absolutely are you really ok with no condom," he asked as he got up on the bed and settled between her legs.

"Yes I know that you have been waiting for this, and I want to feel you inside of me naked," she moaned as she took hold of his cock and guided it into her pussy

"Oh ....," Allison moaned as she felt his manhood burrow down deep inside of her.

She could feel her pussy stretch as it tried to accommodate this huge organ being forced deep inside. Her eyes widened as she felt his cock go deeper then anyone she had ever had, it filled her completely and almost seemed like it would break her in half, as it just kept pushing forward. Finally, she felt the invasion end as their pubic bones met and his cock rested close to her cervix.

They lay motionless for a minute to get adjusted to each other, until very slowly he began his thrust. He continued to pump into her very slowly while she moaned deeply as he leaned down, and taking a nipple into his mouth, began to suckle from her breast.

Her eyes widened when she felt the breath of his cock buried now deeply in her pussy and moaned with pleasure as he slowly began to pump into her.

She grabbed his head and pulled him closer to her breasts as he continued to suckle, and wrapped her legs around him as he continued his thrust. He could not believe how tight she was as he continued to burrow up inside of her, his cock felt like it was in a sea of warm honey.

"Oh God Allison...I have never felt anything like this before......oh my God it's amazing," he said as he gently moved himself in and out of her.

"I know baby...oh you're so fucking good at this...keep fucking me baby," She moaned as pulled him closer and deeper inside of her.

"Jason...oh....fuck me baby....oh ...please...oh your so good baby.......oh keep it....please baby," she cried.

Inspired by her reaction he began to thrust her harder and harder, each time bring his cock full out and then thrusting into her with all his strength. He moved his hands up to her breasts, and pushing them together, began to lick and gently bite each nipple. She pulled herself up against him as hard as she could and began to kiss his earlobes and lick his neck, as he continued to piston himself into her.

"Oh...baby....Oh Please! Oh God," she cried as she felt her orgasm building inside of her.

He was nearing his climax as well, and wrapped his arms around her tightly as he continued to pound. She held onto him tightly as her pleasure wave began to flow throughout every inch of her body.

"Oh God....Jaaasssssooonn," she cried as she experienced a sweet release of pleasure. She closed her eyes deeply and pulled him closer to her as she sensed him about to release.

"Oh God....oh Allison...oh thank you Allison oh GOOODDDDDDDD," he cried as he erupted inside of her and coated her womb with his seed.

He collapsed down on top of her, their heaving bodies drenched with sweat rose and fell with their labored breathing. Allison grabbed him and kissed him on the mouth, their tongues dancing with one another, as her hands gently stroked his hair. The lay there for a while just listening to the sound of their own breathing, and holding each other tight.

Somewhere during the night they fell asleep, and when she awoke, Allison was mildly surprised to see that Jason's cock was still buried inside of her and him still sound asleep. She laughed to herself and when she finally got up she noticed an audible plop sound as they finally separated.

She woke him up and they enjoyed a nice shower together, before sitting down to some very dry turkey for breakfast. After breakfast Allison went to pick up her daughter from her mother, and Jason went home to enjoy his day off.

At work the following day Allison and Jason only had eyes for one another and were noticeably affectionate when they thought they were out of view. After a few days they found themselves smack dab in the middle of a relationship, and it was a welcome addition to both of them; however it was against departmental policy so Jason put in for a transfer.

He did not tell Allison about the transfer and when she called him and told him to meet her later at her house that night he expected that's what she wanted to talk about.

"Hi Allison," Jason said as she showed him inside.

"Jason we need to talk," she began.

"Look its ok I know what you are going to say. It is ok I put in for a transfer so you won't have to worry about us working together anymore. We can still see each other all the time," he said as he smiled triumphantly.

"That's not it Jason. I'm late," she said.

"What are you late for," he said naively.

"My period you jackass," she replied.

"Your period! Does this mean you may be pregnant," he asked.

"You know you aught to be a friggin detective Sherlock," she replied.

"Well what do we do," he asked.

"I don't know," she replied.

12