Gambling Debt Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,065 Followers

I started to ask what was going on, but before I could say anything, the woman stuck a big ball into my mouth and wrapped something around my head to hold it there.

"The ball gag will come out in a few minutes, honey," Penny said. "First I want to tell you and the viewers about what they're about to see on this video. Look over there honey."

She was indicating another man, tall, massive and half-naked, who was now standing next to the bed.

"He's a giant, isn't he? Look at those huge muscles."

As she spoke, the man dropped his boxers. Hanging between his legs was the longest, thickest cock I had ever seen. I looked at it and then looked at Penny and shuddered.

"One of the biggest in the porn industry," she said, speaking to the camera. "When it's hard, it looks like a baseball bat."

She turned away from the camera and faced me again.

"When I was negotiating with your creditor, I told him that you would do anything to keep me from being a prostitute, and I suggested an alternative. He wasn't convinced my idea could raise all the money you owed, but he agreed to send the sexy photos I took of you to some big porn websites that specialize in first-time amateurs. They're called debs, newbies and virgins. They're not really amateurs. It's just the first time they're getting paid for performing on camera.

"I also told him to tell the porn producers that you have a phobia about your asshole, and you can't stand to have anyone, not even me, touch it. I said that there was no telling what you would do if someone tried to put something into it."

I started yelling and struggling, but barely a grunt got through the gag, and the man held me tight.

"When the porn producers saw the photos and heard about your phobia, they started bidding. The winning bid was even more than what we owed, and your creditor generously offered to give me the difference. We're going to use it for a big vacation trip after you've recovered from the video."

As I realized what was about to happen, an icy fear took hold of me. I had been sweating under the hot lights, and that sweat seemed to be freezing on my body. I shivered uncontrollably, and Penny noticed. Her smiled changed. It looked like she was struggling to maintain it as she kept talking.

"I want to tell you about my negotiations with your creditor before I told him my idea. Once we got to know each other, he respected me, and I respected him. He said that he had some clients who would pay a lot of money for someone like me. if I worked for him every weekend for six months, I could pay off your debt. If I needed some weekends off, it would take longer.

"He even said that I could get the time down to four months if I was willing to do more than vaginal, oral and anal. I asked him what he meant, and he told me some sickening things that made me want to throw up. He said many of his girls were already doing them for extra money, but that clients would pay a lot more for me, because, as he put it, I was 'the beautiful wife next door' with the great body that every man lusted after.

"I wanted to tell you some of the things that I could have done to pay off your debt early, but our director wouldn't let me because this video is for a mainstream audience. Most of the earnings come from repeat showings, and if I gross out the viewers they'll rate it low and won't come back.

"Your creditor was sure you wouldn't lift a finger to save me from all that. But he doesn't know how well I know you -- inside and out backwards and forwards, coming and going. I knew what you'd say.

"We agreed that whatever you said first would show how you really felt. You said you'd give anything to prevent me having to fuck other men. That sealed the deal. You didn't know you'd give your ass, but you said 'anything.'

"I can see how panicked you are right now. When the ball gag is removed, you can say anything you want. It doesn't matter now."

I tried to twist my body free from the man holding me, but to no avail.

"I forgive you in advance for whatever you say now. In fact, if you say that you've changed your mind and would rather whore me out, it will make the video more popular because the people who watch it will feel like you deserve what's going to happen to you."

As she spoke, I saw her composure slowly dissolve. Her smile now looked like it was set in concrete. She turned away from me and looked directly into the camera as she spoke again.

"His cock was hard when we talked about him being a cuckold who watches his spouse having sex with other men. Now it looks like I'm going to be the cuckold, because I'll be watching my spouse having sex with another man.

"I'm not excited about that, but I am excited about what's going to happen an hour from now. That's when I'll take him home so we can start a new life free from debt."

When she finished, the female assistant removed my gag. Penny never told me later anything specific that I said. She said she ignored my words because she knew fear controlled me at that point and I didn't mean what I was saying. I could find out by watching the video, but that's something I'll never do.

I can't recall exact words, but I remember that I started by trying to be logical. Then I pleaded. Then I begged to the point where I became pathetic. I remember the crew looking embarrassed to be listening to a slimy worm in the body of a man. Their faces changed to shock as I began calling Penny filthy names, cursing her in horrific language and threatening her with bloody violence.

When I was hoarse and hyperventilating, they took me to the bed. Penny said she was amazed at how much strength I could still summon to try to fight off the man who was twice my size. Long afterwards, I used to wake up screaming at least once a week when I dreamed about it. Gradually, the nightmares became less frequent, and now I don't get them more than once or twice a year.

I took vacation time for two weeks, but when I went back to work, I was still in terrible pain. A few weeks after that, Penny told me that Sambuco had turned out to be a "gentleman."

In addition to giving her the extra money over what I owed him, he had called her to tell her that some people who owned a website had asked for her number because they wanted to offer triple the money for another video. He told them to pass the word that she wasn't to be bothered, and anyone who ignored the warning would be having an unpleasant meeting with his friends.

That was the most she had said to me since the video shoot. We didn't talk much for a few months, until the night she asked me if I still had any pain.

"The mental bruises are still hurting."

"They'll take a while to heal. Since the physical pain is gone, I want to ask you something."

"What?"

"I know you didn't want to do it, and I know you were horribly hurt and humiliated, but now that it's all over, are you happy that you did it rather than have me work six months as a prostitute?"

I knew the answer right away, but I was still so angry that I pretended to think for a long time before I told her. Then I waited for her to stab me in the heart with the five words she was famous for.

But Penny knew enough not to say them, and I never heard her say them again. She also knows how they still affect me, because whenever someone else says them, she grabs me and moves me away before I have a chance to break down. She's pretty strong for her size. Then she takes me some place and spoils me -- not just that day but the rest of the week.

We've been happy. We have a family now, and lots of money in the bank. Life is good. Penny saw the video online once. She never brought it up again until a couple of years ago.

She told me about an article she read about gambling addicts. A research study found that compulsive gamblers were a lot like alcoholics and drug addicts, who can go back to abusing if they take just one drink or one fix. One or two bets might send me back on a downward spiral. I think she was trying to dramatize the danger when she added that then she might have to arrange for another video.

I was shocked. She quickly apologized and promised to never say anything like that again.

One small thing she does bothers me. Even though we have a happy marriage, occasionally we have our disagreements. It's rare that we get into a knock-down drag-out fight, but when we do, Penny sometimes starts suggesting bets on some things we are arguing about. She dares me to bet her a dollar on this or a dollar on that.

I asked her about it once when we weren't fighting, and she said she does it when she's furious just to torment me, and she would never follow through if I slipped and took her up on a bet.

Still, it makes me nervous, even though, as I said before, I'm not a man who takes chances -- ever again.

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."

edrider73
edrider73
1,065 Followers
12