Gambling My Daughter Ch. 3-4

Story Info
She gets to play again.
2.4k words
4
162.1k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

"Daddy, how do I look?" You inquire of me sweetly as you descend down the stairs. Your hair is loose down along your shoulders, your auburn streaks shining brightly. Your smile is purely radiant. The smile of someone who is excited and has recently had a few orgasms is the smile that is fitted onto your face. Your tight little shirt outlines the curves of your bust nicely and you can see that you are wearing a red bra underneath. Your voluptuous breasts strain at the lace material and try to show themselves to the world. I stare as your pert nipples point straight out, you must have just pinched them to be so pronounced. Your skirt hugs your body very nicely also. The white, green and red plaid matches your top perfectly. As you walk down the steps the material in your skirt rubs along your tight bottom most alluringly. My eyes wander down your tight body and I whistle appreciatively. "Thank you daddy!" You hear my whistle and no that I am more than impressed.

You look up at me as your wrap your arms around my broad muscular chest. Resting your head on my chest you tell me that you love me. I tell you that I will always love you. You look into my eyes and pierce me with the intensity of your gaze. I know in my heart that we will be together as long as we both want to be. I reach around your waist to your firm ass and I squeeze it hard. You jump a little and begin to rub your body along mine. Your supple body slides along my muscular legs and stomach. You just love my thighs and tummy. Already you begin to feel that familiar tingle of desire. I look down at you and press my lips to your mouth. I slide my tongue quickly past the barriers of your lips and swirl my tongue along yours. Your teeth bite down gently, you know I love it when you use your teeth on me, and begin to moan in the back of your throat.

I break the kiss and tell you what I have in store for the two of us tonight. You clap and drag me by my hands to the couch. Your dainty hands wrap around my fingers, the fingers that you love to feel on your body so much. We sit next to each other on the couch and you take my right hand and place it high up on your thigh, about an inch away from your vagina. "Daddy, I get to play tonight right daddy?" You inquire of me innocently.

"Yes Ashley, Babygirl, you get to play tonight with my friends." I continue on to tell you that for every poker hand plaid, besides the money in the pot, the winner of each round will get to do what ever they want to you or order you to obey their commands.

Here are some examples my daughter of what you maybe required to do. When a man tells you to place his cock at the entrance of his mouth you will do so. You will then slowly lick his shaft up and down until he begins to swell and harden. You will then take him into your mouth just like you do to daddy. You will begin to lick and suck a man's cock just like you would mine, until he tells you that he wants you to do it in a different manner. All guys are different so you will learn different styles tonight. Secondly a woman may tell you to lick her pussy and suck on her clit. You will immediately drop to your knees, take her legs and place them on your shoulders and begin to kiss and lick her vagina. You will compliment her on its taste and appearance just like I do for you.

And you will slide your tongue in and out of her making her hips buck and her breathing to get ragged and quick. Just like I do with you. You will let her cum on your face, taking her juices on your cheeks, chin, lips, inside of your mouth, and if the Karen or Cindy squirt, you will take that where ever it goes. You may be asked to give a man your ass. You will help him ease into your bottom by relaxing and letting him push in deep. You will feel his cock head swell deep in you and you will moan like a whore for him. You will also let him spurt deep inside of your ass and tell him that you love to feel his goo all over you. The rule basically is my dear, if some one wants you to do it, you must do it. "Are you okay with that my daughter dearest?" I ask you just to make sure you are okay with this tonight, but I am sure you will be.

Oh, yes daddy you squeal. "I cannot wait to have your boy and girl friends make me cum and have them cum!!!!" You are just so excited for this. I can smell your musty scent from your dripping sexpot. You know I can as my cock stirs in my corduroy pants. You next ask me if you get to do any of this stuff to me. I tell you, only if I win the poker round. You smile at me evilly and tell me how you are going to make me suffer tonight. I look over at you, and tell you that I am an excellent poker player….

I want to see what you have on underneath your clothes. I tell you so, and you grin yet again. You lean back on the couch and lift your skirt off your thighs. I can see right up to your pussy because you are wearing black crotchless panties and a black garter belt. I whistle as I can see the juices from your cunt budding along your lips. Daddy, touch it, you ask me. And I slide my fingers into you. You moan as I slip them past your meager defenses into your sopping wet mound. You cum just so quickly. You bite down on your lip as wave after wave runs over you like a truck. I can feel your tight little vagina spasm on my two fingers tucked into your tight pussy. My poker buddies should be here in 30 minutes. Better let you calm down for a bit… (Chapter four cums this weekend.)

Chapter Four

It is about five minutes until my friends get here to play some poker. I called Cindy and Dave, both of whom are single parents like me who dally with their daughters. Cindy loves the taste of her little girl's pussy. I hear about it all the time at work. The three of us know all about what we do with our daughters, all our children are over 18 so we are not worried about anything. On the phone with Cindy and Dave I told them the arrangement I had made with Ashley and asked if both of them would do their best to win the first two hands to let the others catch on so Ash can have a night of massive cocks, wet pussy, and cum. Cindy about orgasmed on the phone and Dave was more than happy to agree. We agreed that we would not tell Ashley about our conversation, nor would we tell the other players about it until after Ashley was "won" that first round.

I was heading to the den to make sure that all the beer and chips were ready when the doorbell rang. I heard you jump from the couch and race to the door. Your excitement about tonight is just bubbling over. Cindy, ever the prompt one, arrived first. She yelled out to me from the front of the house that she was there and that she had a surprise for the evening. You, my little darling, gave Cindy a big hug and as her arms were wrapped around you, she deftly brushed her full breasts against your hardened nipples. You jolted back, not knowing what just happened, except that you just felt a woman's breasts on your own. You could already feel the familiar tingle centered in your pussy when you get excited. Cindy is wearing a dark green sundress with a yellow flower print that matches her golden blonde hair. She has a dazzling smile, and a dainty nose. Her most striking feature though is her emerald green eyes. They look clear, like the gem, when you look into them and they can hold you spell bound for hours. They are the natural color of a woman who does not use tinted contacts. Her full lips have a soft red lipstick to them. Ashley, you are just wondering what it would be like to kiss her soft lips, when she jolts you out of your reverie by asking you how you are doing. "I… I am fine. Thank you for asking, how are you?" You manage to stammer out as you can see her eyes travel up and down your body stopping to stare at your breasts and shapely hips. You blush easily under her scrutiny and you begin to feel your tingle build up.

I come into the room and I offer both of you lovely women a drink. I get the white Zinfandel that Cindy asks for and I pour you one as well. You look at me questioningly about the drink and I whisper to you that you are an adult, with adult appetites, so you can drink when you are with me. You giggle a little at the real meaning what I mean by drink what you want and adult appetites. Cindy looks over at us and says that Dave called her and was running a tad bit late but the others should be here any moment. Speaking of which, the doorbell rings. I hurry over to the door and I open it wide. There is Dave, Matt, John, and Karen. They all decided to take Dave's van over. They come streaming into the house. Dave is wearing a pair of khaki shorts, a blue polo shirt and some Eternity. Matt enters wearing his jeans, fitting snugly around his tight ass, and a flannel shirt. He is carrying a case of Miller Lite, bottles. John enters wearing a tight fitting t-shirt; it clings to his well-chiseled chest and a pair of jeans. You can see his girth already. Karen looks like she just got out of the beauty parlor. Her brown hair is tucked neatly behind her ears as her bangs feather up and off of her forehead.

You and Dave walk into the kitchen to get people their drinks. His cologne is tickling your nose as you imagine his strong hands tugging at your body. You can feel your dampness in your pussy building already. Dave looks at you with a funny look on his face. You turn to him and stare right at the bulge in his pants. "Ashley, I know I am your dad's friend, but I would really like to give you a hello kiss." You walk right over to him, wrap your arms around his waist and pull him in for a kiss. Your lips meld to each others. Tongues dart in for hidden pleasure. You feel his hands run along your back to your tight bottom. You moan against his lips as he lifts up your skirt and rubs you over your panties. You can feel Dave's fingers run along your smooth lips as it easily slips past your crotchless panties. You begin to shudder as his long fingers dance along your clit. You cum hard. Harder than you normally do. This total stranger has used his finger to make you cum. Dave begins to suck on his finger as you slowly sink to the floor, onto your knees.

With one hand you unzip his pants and with the other you free his cock. You think to yourself, it is not that big. At five inches, it is probably the smallest cock you have ever seen. But, boy oh boy is it thick. IT is easily thicker than your wrist. You begin to nuzzle it with your lips and cheeks. You can feel his precum trail along your face as you make him harder. You look up into his eyes. His blue sparkling eyes, a bottomless sea, beseeches you to take him into your mouth. As you slide his thick dick past your lips, you glance at his hand and notice his wedding band. You love the fact you are sucking on a married man's cock. His penis jerks in your mouth as you slide him deep into your mouth. His shaft and head barely reach to the back of your throat but your lips are opened wide. I pop my head in and see what is happening. I smile. I lean down, kiss you right along the side of your lips, gently running my tongue along Dave's shaft. He jerks in surprise and your lust leaps. Without a word I walk out of the room with a bunch of beers.

You begin to use your mouth to fuck Dave's cock. He whispers to you that he is close. With out any more notice, thick cum jets into your mouth. You try to swallow this sweet nectar but you cannot drink it all. He cums even more than I do. You swallow as much as you can, but a tremendous amount streams down your checks and chin to circle your neck. You feel his burning seed caress your tender skin. You pull him from your throat and mouth, licking him clean and sucking up as much as you can. Her looks down at you, shakes his head, and mumbles, "Damn girl! You suck cock better than my wife Julie does. Maybe you should give her lessons." With that, Dave thumps your chin with his cock and puts himself back together. You stand up and reach for a washcloth. As Dave walks by you, he swats your ass. You can feel your burning desire building again in your little girl's vagina. You begin to clean your neck off when Cindy walks in to the kitchen. She can see cum still on your face and begins to smile. She comes up to you and whispers that the two of you will make sure you both get as much cum as you can. She smiles and kisses your lips gently. After helping you clean up, she takes you by the hand and leads you from the kitchen…