Game 3 - Post Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Ashley mumble something that sounded like 'Faster!' around the gag so I increased the pace, but not the force, of my thrusts. I pushed down and tightly held onto Ashley's hips to improve my leverage. Mel's orgasm seemed to hit like a freight train. Her legs straightened, then got pulled up toward her torso. Her hips rotated up into Ashley's face and the dildo. Her body muscles strained for what seemed like an eternity before she went completely limp. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was rapid and labored. She reached a hand between her legs and grasped the dildo, stopping its penetration of her.

After only a moment, while I continued to pump Ashley, Mel sat up and removed the gag from Ashley. Ashely lifted herself onto all fours and turned to look back at me. The side of her face I could see was wet and shiny from the middle of her nose, across her cheek and down her chin. 'Harder, harder! Dammit, fuck me harder!'

Just as Ashley finished her demand, I slammed my cock into her with everything I had. Her whole body rocked and shuddered from the force of my thrust. 'Keep going,' she said, 'Don't stop!'

After another half dozen collisions of my hips and her ass cheeks, Ashley began to shake. I pushed into her again as hard as I could, withdrew rapidly and slammed forward once again. Ashley fell forward, coming to rest face down on Mel's lower abdomen between her hips. Gravity pulled my body along with Ashley. Her body shook as a series of spasms rippled through her muscles. Her vagina convulsed and squeezed my cock. I pulled back one more time and when I pushed in again, Ashley screamed into Mel's abdomen as a series of spasms in her vagina gripped my cock. I felt the head of my cock contract as I pumped out the first jet of cum. Several more contractions pumped out more semen. My body's electrical system short-circuited. Pins and needles prickled my skin from head to toe. Although I was already bottomed out in Ashley, several involuntary muscle contractions caused my hips to try to push my cock deeper into her. She whimpered and gasped at the extra pressure.

I enjoyed the wet warmth of Ashley's slippery sex as my cock slowly shrunk. When I finally popped out of her, I sat at the foot of the bed. Ashley rolled over on her back and lay with her knees up and apart, her head resting on Mel's upper thigh. Thick white cum slowly seeped from her pussy lips and pooled under her. She reached between her legs and stuck two fingers into herself. She twitched a bit as they entered her. When she withdrew them, they were coated with my ejaculate.

'This stuff is really slippery.' She said. 'Feels like it makes a pretty good lubricant in there.'

Mel smiled. 'It makes round two very easy to get into. I'm already to go again as soon as David gets hard.' I could tell that Mel wanted to ask the question but held it back. She didn't have to wait to get her answer.

'Thank you, David. I'm surprised, but I really enjoyed that,' she said.

'You did?' Mel asked. 'I'm glad. If for no other reason than you'll understand me a bit better.'

'I understand completely why you like it, Mel. David, can we do this again? Not tonight. But another time? I think I'm a bit too sensitive for another round tonight.'

'That's up to Mel.' I told her. 'As I've already told her, I don't need another woman. And I can live with her other interests. If she still loves me and wants to stay with me, I'm not threatened by her desire for a woman occasionally.'

Mel kissed Ashley. 'Of course we can do this again. I'm glad you liked it. I told you David is really good to me,' she grinned. 'David, you didn't enjoy this?'

'Don't misunderstand me, Mel. Other than the way I was awakened, it was great. I would certainly enjoy being with you and Ashley, again. But in the future, no ball gags, no restraints. It's not my thing. I don't have to control everything. You know that. But I didn't like being tied up and not being able to contribute.'

Ashley grinned wickedly, 'How about the blindfold?'

'I can see where that might be fun,' I grinned back at her. 'Hearing you two and imagining but not being sure what you were doing could be fun.'

'Well, for my part, this was a worthwhile experiment.' Ashley said. 'I'd definitely like to do it again. But Mel, can we still get together without David? Much as I enjoyed this, I don't want to give up our time together, infrequent as it is.'

'Yes.' I answered for Mel, which earned another enthusiastic kiss from the love of my life.

The three of us had a glass of wine and then showered together. We played a bit in the shower but only teasing and petting. Ashley packed up and headed home at about three AM. Mel and I went to bed and made love until mid-morning, then slept the afternoon away. After dinner, Mel was a lust-crazed maniac again. When the alarm went off Monday morning, it was all I could do to stand.

It turned out that while I hadn't met Ashley, we had crossed paths before. The first time, Mel and I were having dinner when we had just begun dating. Ashley was also in the restaurant and I saw the two of them have a brief conversation when Mel was returning from the ladies' room. The second was at a BC Alumni fundraiser that Mel took me to shortly before we set up house together. While I talked to a new acquaintance, Mel had gone to get a drink and I spotted them talking at the bar. They had hugged but it seemed to be nothing more than two college girlfriends greeting each other.

Mel and I had the relationship talk about four months after first getting together with Ashley. I benefit greatly from Mel's occasional night out. Mel and I married in late summer the following year. She still goes out for a night with the 'girls' occasionally. Aunt Ashley visits frequently to see the twins, who adore her. The original reason for her visits still occur. We just have to be more circumspect with Sally and Darren sleeping nearby.