Game Day

Story Info
Guy gets a pleasant surprise at a college football game.
1.3k words
12.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: I wrote this story for an online lover of mine. Hope you enjoy.

***

Game day arrives and you are excited beyond words. You have your Sooners gear on and are ready to watch your team beat up on those God Forsaken Aggies. As you wait in line to enter Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium, you notice a rather large breasted, very sexy female waiting in another line. Not that you aren't accustomed to seeing beautiful women at a football game, but the fact that she is wearing 5" high heels, black stockings, a very short leather skirt and a Sooners Jersey knotted in such a way as to accentuate her ample cleavage, makes you take a double take.

You try not to stare, but can't help yourself as you seem drawn towards her beauty. Suddenly, the guy behind you nudges you to indicate that the line has moved forward and as you look to see where you are supposed to go, you lose sight of this buxom beauty. As you make your way to your seat, all you can think about is that beautiful BBW that you saw waiting in line and wish you could see her again.

As you watch the crowd race down the sidelines and slide into the end zone to chant the Fadada, you see your beauty not 5 rows from you. As luck would have it she doesn't seem to be with anyone and is jumping up and down so much that you wonder whether or not she will give herself a black eye. As the crowd settles down, you can't seem to pull your gaze from her and as she goes to sit down turns and looks right at you and gives you what you think is a coy/mischievous smile.

You grin in a stupefied manner and sit down. You try to focus on the game, but your gaze keeps going back to this very sexy woman, who is bringing to mind all kinds of fantasies. You notice she is getting up and as she does, she stretches in such a way as to give you a brief glimpse of thigh. That glimpse only makes your hard-on that much harder, which normally wouldn't be so bad, except the Sooners just scored.

You jump up with the rest of the crowd and hope that no one notices the tent in your shorts. Some time later you notice the mystery woman return with a beer in one hand and some nachos in the others. Again, you try to watch the game, but notice that she is dipping her finger in the cheese and then very seductively sucking it off. Your jaw just about hits the ground as she turns towards you while she sucks her finger.

You quickly excuse your self and decide that if you don't get out of there, you are going to explode in your shorts right on the spot. You decide to get a beer and try to cool off. Just as you get your beer and turn to walk back out you run into someone and end up spilling the beer all over your front. You are pissed beyond belief until you look up and realize it was her that you ran into. You try to apologize, but no coherent words come out.

Instead, she is extremely apologetic and begins to grab napkins to try to sop up the beer. You are so flustered that you don't notice that she is leading you toward the family bathroom, until you are both inside and she has locked the door. She grabs some paper towels and again tries to dry you off, however, when she drops to her knees to clean your shorts she notices your raging hard-on. She stops patting your shorts and coyly looks up at you licking her lips while her hands go straight to your zipper.

As she unzips your zipper she notices that your legs are shaking and so she backs you up against the wall for support. You are still semi hard and so she takes your penis in her hand and works it up and down its length. You are breathing extremely hard and don't think you will last, when she starts to lick the tip. She licks all around the head and slowly works her way all along the shaft until she reaches your balls.

She then proceeds to lick and suck them one at a time while she continues to stroke you lightly with her hand. When she is done bathing your nut sack she comes back to the head and as she begins to take it into her mouth she looks up at you as your eyes roll back into your head. It doesn't take her long before she has your entire 9" cock buried in her throat and she is bobbing back and forth on it.

This is just too much and as her nose touches just above your cock you reach down and hold her head as you shoot load after load into her throat. She greedily swallows it all down and continues to suck on you until you are spent. You are breathless and can't believe that you were just sucked off in the family bathroom at a Sooner's game.

As you start to recover your wits you realize that she is still sucking on your cock and that she has also hiked up her skirt to reveal crotch less pantyhose through which she is fingering herself. That sight starts to excite you and you begin to get hard again, once you are almost ready, she stands up turns around, spreads her legs and bends over showing you her wonderfully big ass.

You reach out and fondle her globes and you hear her say, "Please fill me with your monster". You don't have to be asked twice, so you take your meat in your hand and ever so slightly place the head at her entrance. She lets out a moan in anticipation. You decide to provide her with some enjoyment also and so you begin to rotate your cock head in a circular motion.

This causes her to squirm and begin to shake, until she can't stand it any more and is now begging you to fuck her and to fuck her hard. You know she is dripping wet and so you place the head of your prick at her opening of her pussy, reach up with both hands and grab her hips and begin to push. You can't believe how wonderful this feels and in no time you are buried to the hilt inside her.

You then begin to pull your cock out and just before the head pops out your ram it back, all the way in. She gasps and you can feel her pushing back against you to try and get even more of your cock inside of her. You then set up a steady rhythm and proceed to fuck her and fuck her hard.

All the while, she is moaning and you are worried that someone will notice, but no one knocks on the door and after 15 minutes you give her your second load of the day. As your cock head begins to spurt you thrust all the way in impaling her on your beast. She wiggles and writhes around flexing her pussy muscles trying to milk every last drop out of you.

As you soften you pop out and she stands up and turns around. She leans in and kisses you, probing your mouth with her tongue. As she finishes you begin to try to ask her, her name but she silences you with a finger and merely straightens herself up and leaves.

You can't believe what has just happened and figure it must have been a dream, but then you look down and see your semi hard cock still covered in your combined juices. You clean yourself up and exit the bathroom and head immediately back to the seats, but you don't see her. In fact for the rest of the game she doesn't come back to her seat. You are disappointed, but know that no matter how many titles or trophies the Sooners win, this game will always be the one you will never forget.

THE END

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Afternoon at the Cinema An afternoon fuck I'll never forget.in Erotic Couplings
This Trophy Wife Needs Sex Bored and horny young trophy wife wants more sex, much more.in Group Sex
Real estate agent needs an offer A sexy wife gets caught showing off.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Wicked Neighbor Dane has the perfect neighbor, who loves to fuck.in Mature
Medical Marijuana and Daughter's Ex Serendipity: Young stud and love-starved mom fuck like crazy.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories