Game Day Ch. 03

Story Info
Strange things happen when you sit near someone on a plane.
2.4k words
4.53
8.6k
14
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly sank into my seat, a long plane ride back home. It had been a worthwhile visit to see my family. My mom wasn't doing too well, so seeing her before things got worse was nice. It was sad to think it might have been the last time I would see her up and about, but at least I got to see her.

'Great,' I thought to myself as a couple walked to my row.

"You've got the middle," the man said with a smile.

"Asshole," the woman whispered as she sat down next to me.

I pleasantly smiled as I looked at both of them. They half-smiled back as they got comfortable. I was glad I had picked out the window seat.

"You had to pick the night flight?" the woman said as she shook her head.

Immediately the man shook his head and looked away from her. I could tell this was going to be a long flight.

The arguing didn't stop. Even after we took off, they argued about everything. Her name was Tracy, and her husband was Michael. I say her husband because he didn't have a leg to stand on. Everything that they argued stemmed from him not making the right decisions.

I felt sorry for the guy. "Excuse me," the flight attendant said as she came by. "A number of the passengers have asked if you could lower your voices," she said politely. "This is a night flight and many of them wish to go to sleep."

"Talk to her," Michael said as he put in his earbuds.

Tracy shot him a glance and then gave the attendant a look that could kill.

"Thank you," the attendant said as she walked away.

I read some emails that the store manager had sent me. It was amazing that he still sent me things even when I was on vacation. Why couldn't he manage the store while I was gone? He was the store manager; it was in his title. But then I had to think of his assistant, and it dawned on me why he was going through me.

"Excuse me!" Tracy said as another flight attendant passed. "Can I get a blanket; this plane is cold!"

"Yes, of course," the attendant said as she looked at Tracy with a smile.

"Would you like one too?"

"Yes," I replied. Michael was too entranced with whatever he was watching on his phone to know what was going on.

Tracy laid her head back and closed her eyes, and for the first time since she got on the plane, there was silence.

The first attendant came by and smiled as she Tracy fast asleep, and Michael still staring down at his phone.

I had to use the bathroom slowly and quietly. I shifted past both of them.

"A moment's silence, huh?" the attendant said as I got out of the bathroom.

"Yeah," I smiled.

She was very good looking, and the uniform didn't do much to hide the lovely figure. If anything, it made it more inviting.

"I think she woke up," the attendant said, looking down the aisle.

Sure, enough I could see her brown hair going back and forth as she probably started a new argument with her husband.

"I feel sorry for him," I said as I stepped back. I didn't want to get into the middle of that again.

"I feel sorry for all of us," the attendant said.

"She back at it again?" the second attendant asked as she came up.

"Yup," the first one said. Staring down at her chest, I saw the name badge.

"I better go and sort it out," the second one said as she walked forward.

"Maybe I could pretend to have stayed in the bathroom longer," I laughed.

"That might be a good idea," Laci said as she looked at me. "Maybe I should join you."

"That's funny," I laughed.

"I wasn't joking," Laci said as she moved forward.

What happened next was a surprise to me, as we both ended up in the small bathroom. In a flurry, my pants came down to my ankles, and Laci had fished out my hard cock.

Looking down at her, I saw her wedding band working back and forth on my dick.

My luck with single women was horrible, every time I tried to date or meet someone single, they all turned me down, but Laci was the third married woman I had in the past five months.

"Like the view?" Laci said as she worked her hands back and forth on my dick.

"Yes, love it," I replied.

I wasn't going to complain if a married flight attendant wanted to give me a blow job. Laci worked her mouth back and forth on my dick as she looked up at me.

First the blonde at the football stadium, then the married woman that wanted me to fuck her on the family couch, now a busty flight attendant. I was on a married woman role, and I loved it.

"How about you do something for me?" Laci said as she stood up.

"Anything," I replied.

Laci placed both hands on the small sink with her back to me. "You know what to do," she smiled as she looked behind me.

'Mile high club, here I come,' I thought to myself.

I pulled up her skirt and immediately noticed Laci was going commando underneath. "I love the thrill, what can I say?"

"I am sure," I said.

I pushed into her and looked in the small mirror. Laci's mouth let out a small gasp as I entered her.

"Is this what you wanted?" I said as I started to fuck her.

"Mmhmm," Laci nodded.

Laci bit on her lower lip and closed her eyes as I started to fuck her harder. 'Harder," she moaned as I gripped her hips and pushed deeper into her. "Yes!" she said, pushing back onto me.

I moved my hands from her hips and squeezed her huge boobs. "Yes!" she nearly screamed as she moved one of her hands from the sink to her mouth.

Her eyes went wide as she looked at the door. I stopped for a moment, thinking someone must have heard her.

Laci shook her head, and I started back up again. "I want you," she whispered.

I was giving her everything I had and more. She was taking it and giving it back just as hard. "Cum for me," Laci said, staring into the mirror and looking at me.

I nodded that I was cumming, and I couldn't stop myself. Laci quickly turned around and took my dick into her mouth.

I held the back of her head as I came. I pushed myself deep into her mouth.

"Thank you," Laci said in a cheery voice. "That should make the night go a lot better."

"Well, you know where I am, if you want to go again," I smiled as I pulled my pants up.

"That, is definitely on the table," Laci said as she peeped her head out of the door.

"Coast is clear," she said as she pulled me out of the bathroom.

I composed myself and walked down the aisle to my seat.

'Shit!' I said as I noticed that both of them were still up.

I shifted past them and sat back down in my seat.

"Took you long enough," Tracy said as she shook her head.

She just couldn't keep her mouth shut.

I ignored her and pulled the blanket up. I placed my head against the window and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I dreamt of many things, including going another round with Laci. It almost felt real, feeling her rub on my dick.

Almost too real. I woke up with a start as I felt a hand on my dick. "Shh," Tracy said as her head was on my shoulder.

I looked over at her husband. He was fast asleep and not knowing his wife was giving me a hand job. How did I not feel her take my cock out of the zipper?

"He's going to wake up," I whispered.

"No, he won't," Tracy whispered back.

"What are you doing?" I asked. It was a stupid question. She was giving me a hand job under the blankets.

"I never felt a black one before," Tracy shrugged.

She shrugged like if she was saying it was no big deal and that I should go along with it. Then she turned to look at her husband, and with a devilish smile, she looked back at me.

"No!" I whispered as I shook my head.

Tracy smiled and pulled up the covers as her head dived underneath.

"Holy," I said out loud.

I looked over at Michael; he didn't even flinch.

Tracy's head started to bounce up and down underneath the blankets. I tapped on the top of her head, trying to make her stop, but it didn't. If anything, it made her go faster.

I didn't feel sorry for Michael anymore. If anything, I was jealous of him. His wife was an expert cock sucker.

Tracy had my toes curling in my sneakers. Damn, she was good. That mouth of hers was good for something else other than complaining.

Laci walked by to check on everybody. When she came by, she smiled.

"Well, that should keep her quiet for a while," she whispered.

I could do nothing but nod as Tracy had the entire length of my dick down her mouth and in her throat.

Tracy stopped and came up from under than blanket. "Fuck me," she whispered as she turned her back to me.

Whoever made these seats didn't make it so that the human body could contort in a way that made it possible to easily fuck in them.

"Meet me in the bathroom," I said as I gave up trying to move into position.

I made it to the same bathroom that I had fucked Laci in just a few moments ago. Outside I heard Laci talking to someone.

Then the door opened, and Tracy walked in. She quickly closed the door in the light of the small bathroom. I could see Tracy clearly now. She was no looker by any means. She was slightly above average. She looked like one of the typical day to day customers that came into my grocery store.

"Sit," Tracy ordered.

I sat on the toilet as Tracy lifted her white and yellow sundress.

Slowly she lowered herself onto my dick.

"Yes," Tracy said in a low moan as she slid down the entire length of my dick. I reached around her and squeezed her average sized boobs.

Tracy started to bounce up and down on my dick, and from the look on her face in the mirror, it looked like whatever she was getting at home.

"He doesn't...." I started to say.

"Shh, don't bring him up, you will ruin it," Tracy said as she bounced up and down on my dick even harder. Her hands moved from her hips to her hair. She entangled her hands in her hair as she rode me hard. "Such a nice fucking cock! So, fucking thick and big!"

I grabbed her hips and started to fuck up into her. Her hand quickly went from her hair to her mouth as she let out a loud yelp.

I was going to take control now. I pushed up hard and grabbed her while pushing forward. I was back in the position that I had Laci in. Just like Laci, Tracy put both her hands on the edge of the sink as I fucked her hard, fast and deep.

What came out of Tracy's mouth made me fuck her harder. A string of swear words barely audible but loud enough for me to hear. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it back. "What did you say?" I asked her as I fucked her hard.

"You heard me," Tracy said as she looked back at me.

"Fuck me hard you big black...." Tracy didn't hesitate to repeat the dreaded N-word. Hearing it come out of her mouth pushed me over the edge.

I was going to show her just how hard I could fuck her.

I pushed her head down into the sink and used her like a fuck doll. The harder I fucked her, the more she swore, the more she swore, the more those words I hadn't heard in years came out of her mouth. She called me every name under the sun.

I fucked as hard as I could. Tracy knew what she was doing, she wanted this more than I did, and she was getting all of it.

I finally slammed myself into her and lifted her head so she could look in the mirror. "Take it all!" I said as I came inside of her.

Tracy smiled the same devilish smile as I filled her with my cum.

When I finished, I pulled my pants up while Tracy straightened her hair. With a smile, she looked back at me and winked. She didn't even bother looking to see if the coast was clear.

When I got back to my seat, she was laying her head on her husband's shoulder. I shook my head and went back to sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Thank you, hope you will fly with us again," the captain and the flight

Attendants said.

"Not likely," Tracy said a few feet ahead of me.

"Sorry, it was a great flight," Michael said.

"You would say that, you slept all of it," Tracy shouted back. "Hope you remembered where we parked!"

I shook my head; she was back to her usual self.

"Thank you," I said as I shook the captain's hand.

"Hope you will fly with us again," Laci winked as she shook my hand. I felt a piece of paper shift from her hand to mine.

As I walked away, I opened the paper a ring fell from inside. I bent down to pick it up. It was the wedding band.

I looked back, but she was busy saying goodbye to other passengers.

I read the note: 'It is just for show, to scare away most of the guys that I work with and the some of the passengers, give me a call sometime.'

The number was from another state but looking back at Laci. I knew I was definitely going to give her a call.