Game Day Guacamole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jesus," she moaned, as a wet spot appeared in the crotch of her panties.

"Ahhhh!" Shaun gasped, whipping his dick out of his shorts. It was already spurting, and he wasn't even stroking it.

Peg let go of my shorts and flounced back down on the couch. "I can't take this," she moaned, plunging her hand down onto her pussy. She opened her legs wide and shoved two fingers into her cunt, glaring at me with this demented grin or her face. Or perhaps it was a grimace. It was hard to tell.

I looked back at my wife. Shaun was fingering her clit with one hand, and finger fucking her with the other. She was twitching with her endless orgasm, thrashing her head back and forth and whimpering softly. By this time, I was drowning in a sea of emotions - wishing I was with my wife while she was cumming, and wishing I was fucking Peg. Sick with desire, I focused on the naked woman on the couch next to me.

"Give me your hand," she demanded. I did. She shoved my fingertips into her wet slit and immediately started cumming. "That's it!" she groaned, munching on my hand with her spasming cunt.

Like an animal, I dove for her chest, taking a brown nipple in my mouth. She gasped, as her body stiffened with yet another orgasm. I pried her free hand off her tit and clamped it on my cock. Even though I had just squirted, I needed to squirt again. It was so intense, it was scary. It was like we had suddenly been transported to a new dimension where we had infinite sexual powers.

Peg's green eyes bored into me. "Are you going to cum again?" she sneered, still bucking her hips against my slimy fingers.

"Uh!" I grunted, as a single drop of jizz oozed out of my stinging dick. At this point, it was like dry-heaving. I was cumming, but nothing was coming out. Glancing over at my wife and Shaun, it looked like they were doing the same thing, jacking each other off in an endless orgasmic loop. My wife's legs were wide open, with Shaun's fingers inside her, and his face nibbling on her stiff nipple.

"I can't stop cumming," Peg moaned, quivering like a Parkinson's patient. "Did you guys spike the Guacamole with Viagra or something?"

A chill ran down my back. Would my wife do such a thing? I mean, I wasn't complaining, but it did seem odd that all four of us were suddenly acting like sex robots run amuck. I looked over at my wife, who was gasping for breath, her mouth hanging open, her hair all sweaty around her neck. "Honey!" I asked, "did you put Viagra in the Guacamole?"

She shot me a helpless look, like a puppy when you catch it pissing on the floor. "Just that spice package I got from the internet."

"What did they call it - that special spice you got?"

"Um..." she closed her eyes, momentarily triumphing over her endless orgasm, "I think it was called Mélange de Mouche Espagnol."

"Oh my God!" Peg gasped, shoving my hand out of her cunt. "You put Spanish Fly in the guacamole?"

"I did?" Ally said, in a small, meek voice. She looked at us helplessly. "I didn't mean to."

"It's okay honey," I said, suddenly brimming with love for my sweetheart. "No harm done."

She blushed, shoving Shaun's hand out of her cunt and closing her legs. I unraveled myself from Peg's nakedness and got up off the couch, my dick bobbing in front of me. Ally got up too, and we fell into each other's arms.

"I love you honey," Ally whimpered, giving me the 'kiss me' look. Our lips met, our tongues intertwined, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Shaun get up off the couch and go to his wife.

"I love you too," I said, between kisses, as I eased my wife back onto the couch. Without a word, she opened her legs and sucked my cock into her pussy. It was like being inside her for the first time. "Yeah" she whimpered, as the orgasmic shocks wracked her petite frame.

I could hear Shaun and Peg fucking on the other couch, but I was no longer interested. I was right where I wanted to be. It's funny how that happens. You want what you can't have, at least until you can have it, and then you realize what you really want is the one you wake up with every morning. The only question in my mind was, would this be a new Thanksgiving tradition for the four of us, or just a one-time thing?

"Honey?" my wife whispered, "can we do this again next year?"

12