Game for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But what was an envelope such as this doing in a chest of drawers that was basically for clothes. I sat on the bed and opened it and dumped the contents out onto the bed. All it contained were eight pages of writing, stapled in twos. So there were four typewritten sheets, each of the back pages, being stamped and signed along with three signatures.

I was alarmed to notice that all four documents, for that is what they were, were all wills. The first dated seven years ago and the latest just over eighteen months. There were four different names on them as being the beneficiaries except one that occurred on all four and that was of Lucas Lantell.

Oh you bloody fool, I said to myself! I thought that I had found myself a lover to last me into my old age and now I've discovered that I was destined for an early grave judging by these copies of old wills where he was the beneficiary and that I was to be the next victim in line. But more fool him to have kept such documents about, even though he might have thought that they were well hidden. So all his protestations of love were a sham and that his sole purpose was to lead me into believing that he loved me enough to promise that we would live together in love and harmony for the rest of our natural lives when by the evidence before me, he must have said these same lies to these four other unfortunates. For I too had made such a will as he had, that we would leave all we had to each other.

I sat there stricken as to how and when he planned to deal with me and what preparations should I make to prevent this happening? I shoved this incriminating evidence to the back of one of the drawers and began to make my own plans to survive.

*

I kissed him when he returned from shopping and helped him unload the car and told him that I would drive it back later. I'd already prepared lunch which we had out on the patio with two bottles of wine to drink. To me, is was akin to the last supper even though it was only lunch and when we'd finished, we cleared away and washed everything up and went back out to the poolside and lay down naked in the sun.

'Lucas,' I said as we stretched out. 'Make love to me now. I need you.' I was actually begging him. 'No condom. I want to feel every inch and vein of you as you fuck me.' I raised myself up, leaning well forward on my elbows, my now, nicely tanned arse up as an offering. He couldn't resist it and he was soon behind me and I had the pleasure, my last pleasure of having his big thick cock being slowly moved in and out of me and I nearly started to cry at this last time I was going to feel of his manhood moving inside of me.

'Harder! Harder! Hurt me! Fuck me as if it were rape,' I cried, desperately wanting to feel the after effects for a long time to come, from this lover of mine.

He reamed me good and proper and I knew that I was going to have a sore arse for a few days because of it, but it was in some-way of being an atonement for what I was shortly going to do.

I gave out a cry as he pulled out of me and then went off to wash himself before coming back, his cock now half deflated and lay down on his own lounger and looked at me expectantly. I moved off mine and went down onto my knees and took his deflating member into my mouth and sucked out as much of the semen that be left inside his shaft before rising up and giving him a kiss. I had deliberately kissed him from the opposite side to my lounger so that he was facing away from it as I gave him a Judas kiss, telling him to lie still as I wanted to have him lying in the prone position.

That's where he misinterpreted what I had said for he stayed in that position, lying face down with his head facing the opposite way to me as I got up and moved over to my lounger and took out the club hammer that I had taken from his tool box and had concealed under my mattress covering.

It only took a moment to pull it out and move that one step and bring it down with some force onto the side of his head. It could have only been a micro second of pain as his skull cracked and had it driven into his brain. It was an instantaneous death and so he never really suffered except that it was me that had suffered. I had thought that I had found at last a lover that would see to my physical needs and comfort me in the twilight of my years but had found only deceit.

I then went over to the pool and washed the club hammer and dried it on a towel and went into the house and put it away in his tool box. I was still crying as I got dressed before going back out to the patio and began to set the scene. I've said that the loungers were sturdy and made of wood, well this model also had wheels at the top end, so I lifted the other end and wheeled it close to the wall. I then moved the small plastic table next to it and set up the chess board and pieces before wheeling the other lounger alongside.

Next was to go to my car and get the blanket that I had in the boot. This I draped over the front grill of my four by four and with it securely fixed, got inside and started the engine and slowly eased the car forward and gently pressed it against the wall that separated the turning area of the house from the pool, the wall which behind was now the body of Lucas on his lounger.

This wall had been built by local contractors and didn't really have any substance and it soon gave way and collapsed over into the pool area and over the body of Lucas.

I stopped the car and removed the blanket and shook it free of any dust and folded it up and stowed it back in the boot before driving it out and closing the gates behind me. I drove it to my home and parked it where it normally stood and went indoors and poured myself a large gin and tonic. The glass rattled against my teeth at what I had done but it was better that he was dead instead of me.

Many of my neighbours had seen me at home at this time of the day and I made a point of speaking to one of them to establish the time and left it an hour before I broke off the conversation saying that I had promised to play a game of chess with my friend up the road.

I walked back up to the house of death as I now thought of it, once it had been love but now? I went in through the foot gate and round to the pool and saw that the wall had fallen in just as I thought it would have and now it was my turn on stage as it were. I went and scraped my hands and fingers at pulling some of the blocks from the body of Lucas and got myself worked up into a histrionic fervour as I clawed at the blocks and dust covered plasterwork as I uncovered half of him before going to the mobile phone in the house and phoning for an ambulance, asking them to also contact the police about this tragic accident.

Being where we were in this urbanisation, I knew it would take them quite some time to arrive for I spoke mostly in English with odd Spanish words thrown in in my hysteria of reporting this accident that I had found.

As it happened, the police, or rather the Guardia, arrived a few minutes before the ambulance and paramedics and they were trying to get me to be a little more coherent in what I was saying. I kept on saying at how did they ever allow this kind of shoddy building work to continue that could fall down at any time and kill innocent people.

It didn't take the ambulance men long to clear the rubble off of Lucas and pronounce him dead at the scene and after two big drinks inside the house and with an interpreter there, I gave them the story of how I'd gone home for a couple of hours before returning for our usual afternoon game of chess, only to find him buried under the rubble. I'd tried, I said, to clear the blocks myself, showing my bloodstained hands where I'd scraped them, in trying to dig him out.

This was all noted down and I'm sure that it was also written that I was in tears the whole time. They had obviously guessed that we had been homosexual lovers but that was just a side issue in this case.

In the meantime, the ambulance crew had recovered Lucas' body and taken it away and I was eventually left crying alone on my promise that I would report to the local police station in the morning to give a more full and coherent statement.

*

This I did and admitted that we had at times, spent the night together but I had been at my own home when this tragic accident had occurred. The inquest was held two days later and that was the verdict of the coroner. The question of who was the beneficiary of his estate didn't come up.

It was his own fault that he was now dead and that I was still alive for he should never had kept those copies of the old wills of men that he had obviously killed himself and taken their estates and monies and now I had his. For if he had been a pro, he might have won though he wouldn't have found all my money for it was in various banks under various names for the one and only truth I had told him was that I had retired early.

The rest of my story that I told to him, and to you, the reader, was a pack of lies. As stated, the only true fact was that I had retired, well up until then I had.

I wasn't a widower for I'd never been married. The so called underwear and dresses were just props to give verisimilitude to my cover story. Yes I'd been in the Merchant Navy but that is as far as it went. Neither had he ever been a deep sea diver working the oil rigs for I had learned a lot over the years. English was my native tongue but I was also fluent in French, German, Italian and Spanish and I had been working this scam over the past thirty years. I had houses and bank accounts in all these countries.

But on approaching sixty and having disposed of twelve other men I had tried to find the one lover that would have seen me through to my old age and if true, would have inherited well over two million pounds plus the properties and I had thought that Lucas might have been the lucky man.

So I had raised my tally to thirteen, a number I really didn't want to finish on, so I moved on, putting these last two houses onto the market and settled down in the Alicante region. I went to fund raising events and tea parties and listened to all the gossip and finally found a likely looking mate and eventually went and sat next to him in a bar. He was about fifty years of age and we chatted as one does over a beer, giving each other our names before I brought up the subject.

'Do you play chess?' I asked him. 'It's a good game for two.'

* * *