Game Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yeah, this is hot, thought Joey as he took a chance and lightly nibbled on Christi's outer lips.

Just as suddenly as he was there, kissing Melissa while they were both teasing Christi's pussy, he nudged Melissa to kiss up the length of Christi's body with him. As they kissed her belly, up to the bottom of her rib cage, she let her hands go to their shoulders, running along their skin as they kissed her body all the way up. Ribs, under her breasts, her breasts themselves, each taking a moment to suckle on a nipple.Oh, God, this is heavenChristi thought as they worked their way up to her collar bone. Joey leaned in to kiss her and Melissa nibbled on her ear lobe. As one, all three slid down the bed a little so Christi was flat on her back. All three of them met for a long, lingering, agonizingly slow kiss, all three tongues meeting, mouths mingling.

Joey moved so Melissa could lie on top of Christi. The girls continued kissing and fondling each other's breasts while Joey moved behind them. He easily slid himself into Melissa's pussy from behind. While he did, she let out a long moan of pleasure. After only a few strokes, though, he pulled out of her and slid into the pussy below hers. He chuckled slightly when he heard Christi moan into Melissa's mouth.

Now, to get them each to cum with only my cock,Joey thought to himself as he chuckled slightly.

What's so funny?Christi wondered as she looked over Melissa's shoulder at his chuckle.

What's so funny?Melissa wondered as she heard the chuckle from her spot nuzzling Christi's neck.

Melissa soon found out, as Joey slipped himself out of Christi and buried his cock deep into her pussy in one long, quick thrust. From that position, it only took him a moment to get her to orgasm, and she shuddered from it, Christi kissing her to swallow the groans.

When Melissa was finished clamping his cock, Joey pulled out of her pussy and entered Christi's again. After all the teasing and attention she had been given all night, it only took three thrusts from him to send her over the edge. Melissa did not swallow her moans, though, but instead moaned with her, the feel of Joey's skin still thrusting against her own continuing the waves of her orgasm along with Christi's.

When the girls finished their peaks, Joey stood at the foot of the bed. They crawled over to him and took turns sucking him deep into their mouths. One played with his balls while the other sucked his cock, then vice versa. Occasionally, one of them would pull his balls gently into her mouth. They both ran their finger nails along his ass, stroking it while they sucked him. When he was ready, he knew what he wanted.

He pulled himself out of their eager and talented mouths and stood back a step. He asked them to kiss, but to have their tongues meet outside their mouths. As they did, the first shot of cum came pulsating out of his cock, landing right on Christi's tongue. The girls moved their faces so they were close together, but facing him, as he shot warm, thick cum. He tried to aim at their mouths, but it wound up on their chins, tongues, and even a few drops spilled from Christi's eager tongue onto her breasts. When the final drop left his cock, Melissa leaned down to lick the spilled drop off Christi's breast. She then kissed Christi, the cum he shot still on their chins and in their mouths. They shared what they each got, then licked it off their chins. With a final gentle suck from each of them onto his cock, Joey laid on the bed.

Each girl snuggled into one of his sides, Melissa on his right and Christi into his left and with an arm around each one and a head rested on each of his pecks, the three of them fell asleep, completely satisfied and utterly exhausted.

And that is where our story began, as all three of them began to awaken.

Joey smiles and looks at Melissa, who is the first of the girls to wake up, and with a soft, gentle kiss, he says, "Good morning, Beautiful!"

She sighs a return sentiment and nuzzles her spot on his chest.

Christi starts to stir and Joey looks over to her, and with the same gentle kiss, greets her. "Good morning, Gorgeous!"

Her reply is the same as Melissa's, a slight sigh of agreement and a nod as she returns her head to his chest.

With smiles on their faces, the girls snuggle deeper into Joey's chest, his arms still around them, and their hands now joined over his stomach, trying to get a few more minutes of sleep before their wonderful time together is over.

12