Game Night

Story Info
Online friends meet for the first time.
1.9k words
4.11
40.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was supposed to be just a simple card game between friends. I had known him for ten years now and while there had been some sexual tension, I wasn't expecting what happened that night. I should clarify; I had known him online only. This would be the first time we met in real life. He was flying in to attend a conference in my city and we felt that after all the years we should finally meet.

I was twenty-six with a decent body. Not supermodel thin, I had curves in all the right places. My reddish brown hair hung down past the middle of my back and I have been told that my eyes are the gray blue of the ocean during a storm. That night, I dressed casually, just a pair of jeans and a white tank top. I remained barefoot since we were going to be staying at my place. I cooked a simple dinner, just some hamburgers and fries. Nothing too over the top. I mean, we were just friends hanging out right?

The butterflies in my stomach began to roll as the clock ticked closer to his arrival. I checked on dinner, changed clothes five or six times before returning to my original outfit, brushed my hair what seems like a million times and reapplied my makeup at least three. Finally the clock struck 6 o'clock and the doorbell rang. He was right on time. I answered the door.

Greg was a few years older than me, 30 to my 26 but that didn't matter. He was just a tad taller than I was with short brown hair and brown eyes. He kept in shape and I drooled mentally as I looked at him. He had kept it simple as well, just wearing jeans and a polo shirt. We laughed awkwardly at the door.

"Oh dammit, just come give me a hug girl." He said. I laughed and did as he said. It felt nice finally being able to give him a hug and I inhaled deeply of his scent, a mixture of cologne and his own musk. He smelled great. I invited him in and we sat down to eat. It went well, we lingered over wine and conversation. By the time I dared him to a game of poker, we were both a little tipsy. That's when the night really began to get interesting.

It started off innocent, just betting M&Ms but it got fierce. My wine glass was drained and refilled several more times but I didn't notice that he was merely sipping at his. A short time later, I was drunk. No ifs ands or buts about it. I was making stupid bets and throwing away good cards. Laughing at my drunkenness, Greg upped the ante.

"Let's play strip poker."

I shrugged and put the M&Ms away. Several hands later I was stripped down to my black lace demi-cup bra and matching thong underwear. Greg had only lost his shirt, shoes and socks. I didn't notice the speculative gleam in his eye. Glancing at the clock, I noticed the time.

"It's getting late. We'd better call it a night. I think you'd better crash on my couch, you're too drunk to drive." I said to him.

Greg just nodded his assent.

Standing up, I made my way to the linen closet and grabbed a spare pillow and some blankets. I was standing there trying to decide which blanket to give him when I felt his arms come around my waist. He leaned down and nibbled at the base of my neck just between the neck and the shoulder blade. One of his hands traveled down to my stomach, I dropped the pillows and stopped his hand.

"Greg, stop. You're in a committed relationship. We said just friends." I reminded him.

"Yeah yeah." He replied and backed off. I handed him the pillows and just grabbed one of the spare blankets, not caring anymore if it was thick enough.

"The couch is that way." I said, pointing back down the hall before entering my bedroom and shutting the door. Slipping out of my bra and panties, I tossed on one of my cami and boy short sets. I would normally sleep nude, but with a man in the house I needed the extra layer.

I had just drifted off to sleep when I felt something slip around my wrists. Struggling, I try to jerk my arms away but I can't. Fuzzy headed, I realized something was off. My wrists are tied to my bedposts. Fully awake now I glance up at Greg.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Greg just shakes his head and shoves a scarf down my throat. He then leans down and ties my legs far apart. I kick at him and he just laughs, my attempts to free myself humorous to him. Greg runs his hands up and down my now tied limbs, his eyes locked on mine. I continue to struggle trying to break free but its no use, it just makes the restraints tighter. He slaps the inside of my thigh.

"Stop struggling. You'll only make it worse." He growls at me. "You sit there, prancing around showing off your assets. Then you walk around shaking that bare ass at me. And you expect me to back off just because you say so? You're a slut and I'm going to treat you like one."

I shake my head frantically trying to spit the scarf out so I can tell him no. I can see through the glimmer of the streetlights outside he's already naked and hard.

"I'm going to take the scarf out and replace it with something else. If you scream, you'll regret it." Greg smirks at me. My eyes widen as he walks up to me, his huge cock sticking out from between his legs.

"Oh you like my cock eh? My huge cock. Well here you go, have a taste." He pulls the scarf out of my mouth then climbs above me and shoves his cock down my throat. I gag and choke on the cock; it's bigger than I've ever taken down my throat before. My eyes tear up and my throat works frantically trying to adjust. He doesn't wait; he just begins to fuck my face. Forcing my head back, he pounds his hard cock in and out of my mouth. Shoving it as deep as it goes, Greg pounds my face, his cock slamming into the back of my throat repeatedly. I usually love to suck cock, but this wasn't a sucking...this was a fucking pure and simple. Opening my mouth wider, I try to take the abuse as best I can.

After a few moments, I could feel my pussy responding. I was starting to get wet. Humiliated by my body's betrayal, I closed my eyes and tried to imagine I was anywhere else. But I would be denied even that.

"Look at me slut." Greg demanded.

When I hesitated, he slapped me lightly across the cheek. I opened my eyes and glared up at him. He laughed, my defiance turning him on; I could feel his cock swelling deep in my throat. I mentally prepare myself to take his load down my throat. It was better that way anyways, maybe he'll be spent enough to fall asleep. But he must have seen a glimmer of hope in my eyes because he withdrew his cock and slapped me across the face with it, reaching down he pinches and pulls on my nipples.

Smirking at my scream, a mixture of pain and pleasure, he gags me once more. Taking a large knife from the dresser, he uses it to slice my pajamas off me, coming perilously close to my skin. I squirmed at the cold touch of the metal, still fighting to get away. I was now completely naked before him. My pussy spread wide for him to see.

"What a beautiful slut, a wonderful fucktoy we have here. And I will use you well." Greg commented. Kneeling down at the food of the bed, he leaned forward so that his face was even with my trimmed cunt. Inhaling deeply, he looks up and says, "You smell as though you are enjoying this slut."

With a long lick, he runs his tongue from my clit to my asshole and back again. My hips jump at the feeling, my back arching slightly. Greg chuckles then uses a hand to push my hips back down and hold them there. Leaning forward once more, he sucks my clit into his mouth then uses a finger to fuck my hole. My hips begin to grind against his face, my back arching up. Easing off my clit, he began to just gently flick his tongue over it as he added another finger into my depths. Tied down as I was, all I could do was writhe against his attentions. His fingers rocked inside my body, pounding it in a savage rhythm. My cunt began to throb and twitch. Moaning against the scarf in my mouth, I could feel myself begin to cum. Ashamed at my enjoyment of his attentions, I shook my head back and forth in silent protest; my cheeks flushed a bright red. My orgasm spun threw me.

Standing up, Greg shoved some of my throw pillows under my hips and then climbed on top of me. Using one hand to make me watch him, he used the other to guide his cock to my cunt hole. With one thrust, he shoved his cock deep inside me. I groaned and my hips thrust up to meet him.

"You like this don't you slut. You like being full of my hard cock." With each word, he pulled himself all the way out and slammed back into me.

"You want to be used don't you?" Pulling all the way out, he slaps his cock against my clit. "Don't you?!"

Now, just wanting him to finish, wanting his cock I nodded at him and thrust my hips upwards, trying to get his cock back inside of me. He slapped it against my clit again before shoving it back deep inside of me. His fingers clutching my hips, he used them as leverage to surge back into me over and over with a fierceness that had my body twitching in response.

With a load groan, Greg picked up the pace, thrusting into me with a frenzy that my hips were hard pressed to match. His balls were slapping hard against my ass. Another orgasm shook through me. Greg yanked the scarf out of my mouth.

"Now I want to hear you scream. Scream your pleasure slut. Let the world know you love my cock fucking you."

His fingers dug hard into my hips and I screamed out. I couldn't hold back any longer. His cock felt too good.

"Oh god fuck me harder. I want it deeper!" I screamed out, my hips thrashing against the bed helplessly. I had no leverage, no way to get his cock deeper.

With a grin, Greg said, "Your wish is my command."

He began to fuck me with an almost animalistic fury. I strained against my restraints wanting more. Greg leaned down and bit on one of my nipples. I screamed out his name as another orgasm hit me. With a growl, Greg began to shoot his hot load into me. My cunt milked it for what it was worth.

Collapsing against me panting, he leaned over and whispered, "Told you some day I would make your dreams come true."