Game Night Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd said she would try. He told her his name and as he walked toward his class he glanced over his shoulder at her.

"Ban-Kai." He called to her.

Her cheeks burned but she smiled. For the first time since the move, she smiled.

And the next week things changed. Katerina had apologized to her, so had Rachel, Sarah, and Jessica. They seemed to truly mean it. They insisted that she give them a chance to make it up to her and in no time at all she felt like a part of something. It felt good. But she held herself back from really joining them. Now, she wanted to know what that would feel like.

Thinking of Owen as she accelerated through the intersection she remembered how he had been there for her. When her father had gotten sick, he'd driven her to the hospital to see him. When she couldn't find a date for prom, he asked her if she would take him. When she was beyond stressed about the amount of homework she had to do, he would make time to listen to her. In all the time that she had known him he had never once told her no. Never made her feel like he would rather be anywhere else. Had never had anything more important to do.

And that, among other things, was why when the other girls told her their plans she had been all about agreeing. There would never be a better time.

The bag continued to whisper beside her and an idea formed in her mind. No time like the present, she told herself.

The episode of Ridiculousness finished and Jessica was still cuddled against him. Every once in a while she would move her head like she was rubbing her cheek against his chest. He kept his arm around her and used his free hand to flip the channels again.

It was weird to find himself in this situation. He'd always been lucky when it came to hanging out with women. He didn't necessarily have the easiest time talking to him but for one reason or another he would be in their presence. He remembered the night of the party. Jessica had torn him a new one in front of everyone at the party. He'd been laughed at, had an empty beer can tossed at him, and then he'd been forgotten. Jessica had ignored him for the rest of the party but he couldn't pull himself to leave. He had to make sure she was okay. He felt. . . responsible for her. Especially since he had been her ride.

He remembered feeling ashamed for undressing her. Hating himself for being so dumb. His cheeks burned every time she would come over and he would make any excuse to be anywhere else. He never expected her to say sorry or to thank him. He thought she hated him. Yet, here she sat, snuggled as close as she could get to him and letting him hold her. It seemed to him that she needed to be held. That she wanted him holding her.

He shook his head. Jessica didn't need anyone holding her. And if she did, she could have whomever she wanted. Beating his ego back down he refocused on the tv.

"What is this?" Katerina asked. Her voice seemed to insinuate something.

Owen moved to jump away but Jessica had him pinned against the arm of the couch.

"Uh, well, . . . uh" He stammered. I'm getting really good at that, he thought.

"I got cold." Jessica offered. "Owen was keeping me warm."

Katerina raised her eyebrows. "Did he?" She laughed.

"Not like that." Jessica said. "Although . . ." She looked at Owen.

He must have been visibly shocked because even Jessica couldn't suppress a chuckle of delight.

"Your brother was a perfect gentleman."

Katerina met her brother's eyes. "He always is." Her eyes flicked to the suspiciously empty shot glasses. "You guys started without us?"

As Owen was about to speak Jessica interrupted. "From the sound of that loud thump, I could ask the same of you, Sarah, and Rachel." Jessica didn't even turn to face Katerina so she missed the spectacular sight of Katerina's mouth dropping open.

It was then that Owen noticed what his sister was wearing, or rather, not wearing. "Kat, you're naked."

"Meow?" Katerina replied with a shimmy.

"Katerina!" Owen warned.

Katerina turned on the stairs looked over her should at Owen and narrowed her eyes. "Me-ow!" She yowled before dropping her town and running bare-assed up the stairs.

Owen was too stunned to do anything other than watch her full butt swing from side-to-side as she moved up and out of sight.

"Now she's naked." Jessica said quietly a smile playing at her lips.

"Yep. You called it." Owen replied. "Ready for another?"

Jessica looked up at Owen. "You ever hear the song, Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off?"

Owen nodded.

"You should see what it does to me." She sat up so he could move. "Another?"

Owen nodded once more.

He made it into the kitchen before Jessica spun Owen around and pressed him against the wall. Pressing her mouth to his she lost herself to the kiss. Her body felt on fire and the closer she moved to Owen the more the ache eased.

Owen felt himself give in to the kiss. She tasted of lemon and her body was hot and soft. As she pressed against him he was aware of his erection pressing into her lower stomach. She must have noticed his arousal as well because she groaned into his mouth and kissed him hungrily her tongue swirling with his own. As their kiss deepened Jessica lifted one leg and put it beside him on the wall. From her new position the head of his erection straining against his jeans pressed against the center of her pants.

She rolled her hips against the pressure dragging her hands down his arms as her passion burned through her.

Owen could feel himself nearing orgasm and as much as he wanted to feel that release he pulled away.

Jessica's face was flushed, her lips red and slightly swollen. The look in her eyes and the rapid rise and fall of her breath told him she would eat him whole if he would let her.

"Wow." Was all he could say.

Jessica licked her lips and rolled her hips suggestively. "There's plenty more." She seemed to shiver. "I could really use that drink now."

With shaking hands and a pulsing erection, Owen poured two more shots and prepped the lemons.

He held his glass out to her. "What should we toast to this time?" He asked.

Jessica looked him full in the eyes. "To the best night of our lives." She clicked her glass against his and shot it back.

Two shots in before the party even started and he was wondering at how much had changed in a matter of minutes. Jessica smiled at him clearly feeling the alcohol beginning to go to work.

"Another?" Jessica asked slurring slightly.

"I don't know." Owen hedged. "I don't know how the party is going to go and I want to make sure everyone is okay and has a good time."

Jessica frowned slightly, considering his words.

"Okay." She said at last. "We can wait on the drink. I need to talk to your sister and the others anyway." Jessica started for the stairs. "Holler at us when Samantha gets here?"

Owen nodded trying not to stare at her ass as she walked away. The struggle was real.

Stepping into what had to be Owen's room (cause why would Katerina pick any other room) Jessica was not surprised to find three naked girls just casually sitting on Owen's bed. Correction, Rachel and Sarah were sitting casually on Owen's bed. Katerina was straddling Owen's pillow and moving her hips like a true cowgirl.

Jessica rolled her eyes. Coughing loud enough to get everyone's attention she spoke plainly. "We have a small problem."

Katerina stopped mid grind. "What problem could we possibly have?"

"Your brother wants us, and I quote, to be okay and have a good time."

"What does that mean?" Sarah asked.

"It means," Jessica continued, "he is afraid we are going to get drunk and do something we wouldn't really want to do."

"Fuck me." Katerina sighed.

"Not if we don't figure something out." Rachel replied.

"While you're thinking on that, may I ask, how long were you planning on being naked in his room? And Katerina, what are you doing?"

Katerina smiled. "Just adding a little scent to his pillow." She rolled her hips again.

"Well get dressed. We need to get this party started with all the right players." Jessica complained.

"I thought you said we couldn't start until we figure out the drinking thing and my honorable brother." Katerina reminded.

"Yeah. . ." Jessica tapped her foot.

Rachel sat up quickly. "I've got an idea."

"You wanna share with the class?" Sarah leaned in.

"What if we are just honest before we start drinking."

"What?" They all said in unison.

"Like a pledge." Rachel said.

"Like, "I solemnly swear I'm up to no good?"

Rachel giggled. "A little more detailed. Something like, I am aware that tonight is going to be wild. By being here I'm up for anything that can happen and I agree to follow the rules of the games. I not only consent to having sex with anyone in the room I eagerly await it. I choose to drink and have a good time and I know that no matter what happens tonight I will be safe."

"We'd have to write it down but I think that would work." Jessica replied.

"I don't know guys." Katerina hedged. "There's a lot of implication to that statement. Me saying that would be pretty close to me telling my brother I would be okay fucking him."

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Your grinding your vagina on his pillow."

"There's a difference between wanting to tease him crazy and saying I want him in me."

Sarah moved closer to Katerina. "We all make the statement." She put her palm on Katerina's face.

"Okay." Katerina replied.

"Besides," Jessica added, "We won't let him fuck you."

"Really?" Katerina asked.

"Too hard." Jessica added with a smile.

"But you have to play by the rules, too." Sarah stated. "If the game says you do something with him-"

"I'll do it." Katerina replied. "You know I play by the rules." Katerina's eyes flicked to Rachel. Of the girls gathered in the room she was the only one who truly knew Katerina and the desires she held within. Rachel smiled warmly and nodded her head knowingly.

Thank you, Katerina mouthed silently.

"Now," Sarah rubbed her hands together devilishly, "who has a pen?"

Samantha had pulled up to the curb with her lights off. She'd meant to get ready when she had last looked at her purchase but the crowded streets and short lights didn't afford her the time. Now, in front of Owen's home, she felt an odd thrill as she kicked her shoes off and began to undo the button on her jeans. Hooking her fingers through the waist of her jeans and panties she felt like a wanton slut as she pulled them both down her legs. She blushed as her core began to tingle knowing at any moment anyone might see her bare from the waist down.

Careful not to bump the horn and call more attention to herself, she worked her new panties up her legs making sure everything was covered and looked presentable. God, just thinking that word, knowing that she intended to present herself, made her burn hotter. She freed the skirt from the bag and pulled the tags off. It wouldn't be returned.

Pulling it into place she felt instantly sexier. She shrugged her way out of her shirt and bra and felt exposed as her breasts seemed to glow in the ambient night light. Her nipples hardened and begged for her attention. She'd never played with her clit or ground herself against anything, but she had made herself cum numerous times just from teasing and tormenting her sensitive buds. The heavy weights tingled in time with the rest of her and her pulse acted as the conductor, keeping time between beats.

She pulled the red silk over her head and let it slide into place feeling like a river of soft fabric against her skin. It had enough fabric to cover her sides and the front of her body, but there was no back. Nothing to hide a bra strap. She left hers off. Her breasts rubbing against the material, the soft fabric teasing her nipples. Nothing to hide her skin from hungry, commanding eyes.

She squeezed her thighs together as she thought of Owen looking at her with that intent. Again her breasts begged for attention but she wanted to be ready. She wanted to be wild. She wanted to be dripping and begging when the time came. She wanted to remember this night as vividly as she could for the rest of her life.

Reaching back into the bag she pulled out the stockings she had purchased. Long, black, sheer, stockings. Rolling them up her leg she found herself admiring the way her red painted toe nails showed through the fabric and another thrill shot through her as the hem stretched across her well toned thigh. She repeated the process with her other leg.

Lastly she slipped her small feet into glossy black three inch heels. She knew that heels would be torture for her feet, but with any luck she wouldn't be wearing them long.

Looking into the mirror she applied a light pass of crimson lipstick and brushed her lightly curled hair over her shoulder with the back of her hand. Her grey eyes seemed to shine brighter tonight as they looked back at her from the reflective surface.

She opened the car door and rose unsteadily to her feet. Her first few steps were shaky but she would not let herself fall. Before she knocked on the door she nervously smoothed the fabric of her clothes. The movement of the silk caused her nipples to lengthen, and the bump at the back of her skirt made her feel foolish. She pulled her stockings up but there was still a good inch of skin between the tops of the sheer material and the bottom of her skirt.

She took a calming breath. When that didn't work, she took three more.

She raised her hand and pressed the button beside the door. The bell sounded within the house and she braced herself for whomever might answer the door. Smiling brightly she was greeted with warm brown eyes, mousy hair, and a handsomely bearded face she had never seen look so shocked.

"Samantha?" Owen almost whispered.

Sammy smiled and took a step inside where she promptly lost her balance and began to fall. This is going to hurt, she thought, and not just my pride. She closed her eyes against the impending collision.

It never came.

Opening one eye she looked up at Owen and found that he had caught her in his arms. "I got you." He said looking down at her. As his cheeks began to turn red she registered that her new silk shirt was not as intimately close as it had been.

He helped her back to her feet and looked away sheepishly.

Feeling a boldness she did not recognize Samantha rose up on her toes and kissed him gently on the lips. "It's okay." She whispered. "I bought this for a reason."

Owen swallowed hard as Samantha sashayed around him.

"The others are upstairs." Owen's voice was thick and crisp, like his mouth was dry for some reason.

Samantha smiled. She liked the way he was watching her. Loved the look on his face as she moved around. She knew that with each step of her left foot the slit on the left side of her skirt opened obscenely wide. Lewdly opening the fabric and giving him just the briefest glimpse of something pristinely white beneath.

She giggled lightly when he "nonchalantly" clasped his hands in front of his crotch. She felt powerful. She felt desired. She felt as she thought a woman should feel.

Turning to face him she did a slow spin, the skirt and shirt flaring out as she moved giving him a good look of everything. When she faced him once more she asked, "How do I look?"

Owen opened his mouth to speak, closed it, and licked his lips. His eyes never moved from her.

Samantha felt her body responding to him. He liked what he was seeing and he wanted more.

The door opening upstairs snapped them both from their stolen moment. Samantha smoothed her clothing once more and braced herself for whatever her friends might say.

Owen tried to readjust his erection while he thought no one was looking. As he glanced back up he found Samantha's eyes on him and when their stares locked she blushed prettily. She had seen everything he had done.

His erection pulsed of its own accord and her eyes grew wide.

"Oh." One voice started.

"My." The second nearly overlapped the first.

"God." The last voice had to be Jessica.

Silence followed during which Samantha looked self-consciously at the glossy toes of her heels.

"Well, that's it." Katerina stomped down the stairs. "She obviously wins the first round." Katerina seemed to sneer before she brightened with a genuine smile and pulled Samantha into her arms. "You look amazing! Just gorgeous."

Samantha smiled as her cheeks flushed.

A thousand questions in a awe-filled voices and as she gave answers where she could find space to talk she made never forgot about Owen. It was for him that she stood in the middle of his house wearing something that made her feel practically naked. And with his eyes on her, what a spectacular thing to feel.

"Alright." Katerina called everyone's attention. It had taken them nearly twenty minutes to finish ogling Samantha and during that time Owen had gotten everyone something to drink. With glasses in front of them they all turned to face Katerina. "It's time to get this party officially started."

The girls all whooped.

"Now," Katerina held her hand up, "we have to give it up for our wonderful host. The best guy any of us know; my brother Owen."

More whooping. Owen's cheeks burned as he blushed.

"But," more of her hand held up, "before we begin we should lay some groundwork for the night. The lovely Jessica brought some things to our attention and as such we have prepared this paper." She held up a piece of notebook paper with the frillies still on the edges. "We will each read it out loud and sign our names to the bottom of it. These are the rules of engagement for the night and a testament to our desire to be here."

Immediately, Owen wondered what was on the page.

Jessica stood up. "We have a lot of games in mind for tonight. A lot of . . ." she looked at Owen, "dirty games."

Owen swallowed and noticed that Samantha had tensed a little.

"Each game has its own rules and expectations so we have included a list of everything we could think of that could possibly happen tonight. When you sign this paper you are stating that now, sober, you are okay with any doing any of those things with someone else or having them done to you."

Samantha shifted in her seat.

Owen tried not to look down but he couldn't help it. She had crossed her legs and her whole left side was showing through that slit in her skirt. He could see her tanned legs and a white stretch of material arcing over her leg leading to some kind of design on the back. He wanted to see the rest. Looking up he saw her watching him.

"Like what you see?" She asked softly.

Owen nodded, swallowed, and spoke lowly. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to."

Samantha met his stare. "I'm signing it."

His heart raced within him.

"I'm signing it, because I want to." Samantha continued huskily.

Owen swallowed.

"In fact," Samantha said rising to her feet, "I'm going first."

She moved gracefully thanks to freeing herself from her high heels and spoke over Jessica. "Okay. We get it. Now, let's see what we have." She took the paper from Katerina.

She licked her lips and flicked her eyes up to look at Owen. She spoke loudly and carefully, "I, Samantha Jones, being of sound and sober mind, do say to Owen in front of my closest friends," her eyes skimmed the letter and her cheeks turned red but she continued, "that I give my consent to these games here and now. Through this letter I know that this means I could, by the rules of play or my own decision, be forced to: be tied up, tied down, dressed up, undressed, kissed, touched, licked, or" her eyes locked on Owen's, "be penetrated in any of my orifices. I understand that I may have to kiss, lick, touch, penetrate, dress up, undress, tie up, or tie down, any part of any man or woman in this room. I recognize that there may be spankings, forced orgasms, and any number of body fluids may get on or in me." She licked her lips as her mind filled with images. "I understand that I may have one or more of these things done to me, or have to do to another more than one of these, at a time. I consent to animal, vegetable, or mineral being used on or in me and agree to adhere to these rules even knowing I may have to fuck my brother." Samantha's eyes shot to Katerina.