Game Night Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Katerina asked, annoyed. "We all have to follow the rules."

"Kat," Owen started, "you can't be serious!"

Katerina looked crestfallen at first. She waved her hand and said, "We're playing by the rules. Besides, who knows what the odds of that happening would be?"

Samantha leaned down and signed her name. "I just want to add," Samantha said excitedly, "that I am very eager for any of this."

That got the loudest whoops of all.

One by one they read through the paper and signed their names. Owen was hesitant but a little light jeering from a crowd of beautiful women could do wonders for a man's hesitation. Once Owen finished writing his name Jessica jumped to her feet.

"Okay girls! The first game is called Owen Fucks Katerina!!"

Owen's face drained of color and Katerina leapt up and pushed Jessica down.

Jessica laughed loudly and managed to choke out, over Katerina attacking her, that she couldn't help herself, she wanted to see Owen's reaction.

That brought a smile to his lips until he saw that Katerina didn't look so relieved.

Sarah stood up. "The first game is actually simple. It's a drinking game and one you should be familiar with; beer pong." The gathered participants listened closely. "Now, we aren't going to actually play beer pong but instead are going to toss the ball and try to get it in a cup. Then you drink." Everyone nodded understanding. "Everyone will play one game and as a special bonus we will have a loser's picture taken at the end." She smiled. "Where the losers will pose with the crotch of the panties, or whatever you're wearing," she spoke to Owen, "of the person who beat them in their mouths."

Rachel stood up next to Sarah. "Everyone gets one Pass for the entire night." She looked around and her eyes landed on Samantha. "That means if your name is on the paper you can only get out of one thing tonight. After that, you're all in."

Samantha looked at Owen. I'm already all in, she thought.

As the others were preparing the game area, luckily Owen had plenty of beer for the cups, Jessica disappeared. When she returned she was carrying a baseball cap with torn scraps of paper inside.

"A new wrinkle." She said. "We are each going to have challenges to fulfill tonight." She smiled as the others shared worried looks. "And I think our only male should have to choose first." The others ushered Owen forward. As he reached for the cap Jessica pulled it out of his grasp. "One last thing."

Owen tilted his head.

"You can only Pass if someone else wants to Pass on their challenge and in that event you switch. And no one looks at theirs until we all have drawn."

Owen reached into the cap but felt the fingers of the hand Jessica was holding the hat with tap him. Looking at her she subtly raised her eyebrows. Owen looked down and saw that she held a scrap of paper between her fingers. Owen took what she offered.

One by one they approached the cap and pulled scraps. Jessica took the last.

"Alright, let's open 'em." Katerina said happily. The soft whisper of paper against paper filled the room. "Mine says Fetish Finisher."

Jessica smiled. "That means you have to help someone fulfill a fetish they have."

Sarah read hers. "Mine says First Time for Everything."

"That means you have to do something you have never done before with someone AND have something done to you that you've never done before." Jessica informed her.

Rachel was next. "Put on a show."

"That one is one of my favorites. You have to get yourself off while everyone watches you."

Rachel's cheeks turned pink.

Jessica opened hers. "Oooh. I was hoping I'd get this. Hole in One."

They all looked at her.

"I have to have all my holes filled at the same time. I've never done it before but I like the sound of it."

"You would." Katerina commented.

Jessica replied by shaking her ass at Katerina.

Samantha looked at Owen. "Mine says Taste."

"Owen will like that," Jessica replied, "it means you have to taste everything there is to taste among us." Her eyes flashed. "I think I'm going to like that, too."

Samantha's body rolled and a shiver seemed to pass through her. Sure she felt a little uneasy about tasting everything, but at the same time she was excited because she knew that Owen would be watching her. Speaking of Owen. . .

"Oh, come on!" Sarah spoke loudly. "She is so going to Pass on that."

"Is anyone else going to Pass?" Katerina asked. When no one responded she said, "Well, looks like she can't."

"She isn't going to do it." Sarah stated plainly. "She may have a new outfit, but we know her."

Samantha rose to her feet quickly, her lips a thin line.

Sarah looked back at her. "I'm not trying to offend you, but come on."

Samantha stomped over to the girl. They looked at each other a moment before Samantha reached out and pulled Sarah to her. She pressed her lips to the strawberry blonde's and as Sarah breathed deeply through her nose in surprise Samantha pressed her hand between Sarah's legs.

Everyone watched in stunned silence as two tongues danced together while Samantha's hand moved beneath Sarah's skirt.

Owen didn't blink until the two separated.

"Would I do that?" Samantha asked.

Sarah just blinked.

When Owen exhaled heavily, all eyes turned to face him so he turned his attention to his paper. "It says Handy Man/Virgin Slayer."

Jessica's smile would have shamed the Cheshire Cat. "That means if someone has to do something, whether it's taking off clothes, putting something on, or anything else, you have to help in any way you can."

"And virgin slayer?" Samantha asked.

"That means he has to find the virgins in the room," Jessica licked her lips, "and make sure they aren't virgins anymore." Jessica held up her hand. "And that means any virgin, like, for instance, I'm an anal virgin." She licked her lips. "And I can't wait."

Owen's erection strained against his jeans and he could feel his balls pulsing with anticipation. His heart pounded in his chest and he felt like he was going to black out. He had to be dreaming. Had to be. Looking around he found that they were all staring at him with the same look of hunger in their eyes. Even Katerina's eyes were on him. As he looked at her her knees shifted ever so slightly, spreading a little farther apart. But he had to be imagining that, didn't he. There was no way she wanted to do any of this with him.

Katerina shook her head as if chasing thoughts away. "Well, we know what game is up and what the penalty is for losing. To make sure that there is extra motivation though, we want those panties, and boxers, to have a little flavor to them." She nodded at Rachel who moved to the stereo. "So, let's all take twenty seconds each to show our fabulous host how grateful we are."

Rachel plugged her phone into the audio jack and searched through her music. "I have just the song." Flo Rida's My House cranked through the sound system and immediately the girls began to twist their hips to the beat. Owen smiled at the lyrics of the song, "welcome to my house," indeed.

Forming a line the girls moved one by one over to where he sat, too stunned to move. Samantha approached him first, swinging her hips to the song, gathering her already short black skirt up in her hands before letting it fall back down. Standing in front of him she turned around and bent over so her ass was front and center. Her skirt rode up and Owen was able to see the ruffled back of her panties. White silk falling in waves of sexy decoration. She turned back around to face him and as she worked her body to the beat she raised the front of her skirt until the front of her underwear appeared.

Owen swallowed and couldn't tear his eyes away. The front had a strap running across her waist and two strip with cris-crossed at the apex of her thighs. Her sexy mound was on full display, short blonde hair evenly trimmed flowing down to the smallest glimpse of the start of her slit.

Samantha looked watched Owen staring at her. She felt the heat of his gaze and it made her want to scream his name, to beg him to take her. Katerina had wanted to make sure their underwear had some "flavor" mission accomplished. She could feel the material hugging to her and nothing she had worn had ever been so wet.

"Next." Rachel called out.

Sarah followed Samantha and she was not going to be outdone. She ran her hands up and down her body, splitting her thighs to let her hands drag toward her sex. The skirt she wore swept the top of her knees and she raised the grey material until her aqua panties came into view. Looking into his eyes she dropped her hand and slowly ran her finger between her lips, a dark spot showing on the thin material.

"Next." Rachel called again.

Jessica stepped forward and as she moved her body she drew Owen's hands to her sides. Tossing her head back she moved his hands under her sweater and shirt so he could feel her toned stomach working to the beat. Pulling higher his hands slid over the lacework of her bra and she knew he could feel her nipples harden at his touch. She leaned down and breathed huskily into his ear. "I'm soo wet."

Owen's body reacted to her words, his hips bucked where he sat and his cock ached painfully.

"My turn." Rachel announced. She moved over to Owen and captured his mouth with a powerful kiss. As she held his face she ground her body against his, pushing him further back on the couch. Standing up she turned away from him and began working her hands at her waist.

Owen hissed through his teeth on an inhale as she worked her cutoff shorts down her her legs. The black thong little more than a strand between her cheek, the fabric so small her star peeked out around the edges. Owen saw himself reaching out to touch her but before he made contact he pulled himself back.

Rachel pouted over her shoulder at him before pulling the shorts back into place.

"I guess, that leaves me." Katerina said hesitantly. She looked up and Owen and only brightened when he smiled and nodded at her. As she danced in front of him an idea formed in her head. Her stomach flipped within her at the idea but she couldn't shake the image. Pulling her dress up high enough she rubbed one delicate foot against his erection before climbing on his lap. As she sat down she could feel the hard length of him pulsing against her panty clad slit and her body begged for more. She moved her hips slowly, indulging in the feel of that hardness pulling and pressing against her. Putting her lips beside his ear she spoke slowly. "We all showered together. Rachel licked Sarah until she came. Then I finger-fucked Rachel until she collapsed." His hips bucked against her and that contact almost made her cum for him. It was a charged moment as his hands squeezed against her hips. "Naughty boy, your cock is just begging to get into my . . . virgin pussy." He bucked again as she pulled away. Her time was up after all.

"Well," Owen breathed heavily, "I think we're all ready."

"Maybe." Samantha said. "How do we know that had any effect on Katerina?" Samantha looked at Owen's sister. "Maybe she didn't get wet at all."

Katerina turned to face her. "You're welcome to check."

Samantha smiled slowly before sashaying slowly toward Katerina. Pulling the brunette close to her the blonde slid drew Katerina's dress up her legs. Katerina's chest rose and fell more quickly but she did not back away. Those grey eyes had gone to work on her. Katerina shuddered as her panties were uncovered, but Samantha stood so close no one could see the material.

Samantha put her hand on Katerina's neck and slowly trailed her fingers down across Katerina's breasts, then her taut stomach, finally she twisted her wrist and slid her fingers beneath the other girl's panties.

Katerina closed her eyes and leaned her head forward.

Both girls seemed to shudder for a moment and then Samantha was stepping away, Katerina's dress falling toward her feet.

"Well," Rachel asked after a strained moment of silence.

Samantha looked at Owen. "She's not wet."

Katerina's mouth dropped open to complain but Samantha continued.

"She's soaking through." To punctuate her point she lifted her hand to her face and slid one finger into her mouth. "And for those of you counting. That's two things I've now tasted."

Since they lacked a ping pong table or a long dinner table, four Solo cups a third of the way filled with beer, and one shot glass of liquor raided from Owen's Jaeger, sat at the feet of each of the competitors. The original plan had been to go in pairs and have three rounds but Katerina complained that the game would be over much faster if they all went at once. Then the winners could play against each other and the overall champion would get a reward.

The others agreed with her and now they stood spread across the living room space, cups at their feet, and a single Ping Pong ball in their hand.

Rachel stood facing Samantha, her opponent for this round. Katerina stood facing Jessica. Sarah facing Owen.

"Alright," Katerina called out, "everyone heard the rules. We each take turns tossing at the other person's cups. If the ball goes in, you drink. It has to land on top of the shot glass in order for that person to drink. If you knock over the shot glass, you drink." Katerina looked around. "First one to have all their drinks gone loses."

Everyone nodded.

"Go!" Katerina shouted.

Squeals and ripples of laughter filled the room as each person tried to get their ball into the target. Naturally the balls were everywhere and the participants scrambled to get back in the game.

Samantha was the first to land a ball and she laughed merrily as Rachel drank. Rachel returned the favor after two more misses. Katerina dropped her ball nicely into Jessica's cup. After drinking Jessica tossed her ball in retaliation but cringed as it bounced off the lip of one of the red plastic cups and knocked over Katerina's shot glass.

"Ha!" Katerina danced goofily. "You have to drink again!"

Owen watched Jessica drain the shot so he only head the splash of the ball hitting liquid. Looking down he found that Sarah had managed to make the shot. He laughed and took a drink feeling a sense of ease wash over him as they gamed together. He tossed his ball but new when it left his fingers that it was going to miss its target.

Samantha cursed.

Owen looked over and saw Rachel's ball floating merrily on top of the dark liquid. She bent and picked up the glass before downing the drink. Hearing the sound of liquid splashing Owen looked down and found he had to drink again.

When round one concluded, Rachel had beaten Samantha, Katerina had toasted Jessica, and Owen had only managed to make Sarah drink three of the five glasses.

The next matchup was determined by coin-toss and Katerina and Rachel stood before new containers.

Rachel raised her ball and tossed it underhanded into the air. Against all odds the ball came down on a white lip, bounced and splashed into the new shot of Jaeger. Katerina took the drink. The two battled furiously and it looked like Katerina was going to win. Rachel, with some luck brought Katerina down to her level each having one glass at their feet.

Katerina tossed her ball and held her breath, watching as it arced gracefully. As it fell no one made a sound. It clipped the inside lip of the cup shot to the opposite side and bounced out to roll on the floor. Rachel made a show of aiming before releasing the hollow plastic sphere. Katerina grimaced as the ball went straight in.

Jessica stepped forward. "How does that work?" She looked around. "Rachel beat Samantha and Katerina. They both can't have the panties in their mouth at the same time."

It must have been the alcohol. Owen spoke up. "One can have them in her mouth and the other can bite on the side like they're fighting over it. Then they can switch." As he looked up to a room of stunned expressions he realized the suggestion he'd made. "I mean-"

"I love it." Jessica replied. "Game on. Rachel vs. Sarah."

The cups were refilled but Rachel and Sarah agreed they only wanted one Solo and the shot glass. The crowd gathered 'round and the watched as the match got underway.

Owen had sat down after his defeat and his blood rushed in his ears. The loser has to pose with the crotch of the panties of the person who beat them in their mouth. He looked at Samantha as she leaned forward to toss her ball. Her ass was curvy, her breasts swayed gently as she moved, and he knew from experience that when she looked at you it was hard to think of anything else but what she might taste like. He would soon find out.

A hand grabbed his erection and he stiffened like a man shot.

"Oops." Samantha laughed. "That's not my drink." She said something else that was lost to his blood deafened hearing but it sounded like, what a shame. For such a sweet, innocent, wholesome girl, something had radically changed.

It happened quickly. Rachel tried to sink a shot into Sarah's cup but missed completely hitting the shot glass and spilling it out. She down her Jaeger and no sooner had the cup been pulled from her lips than Sarah's ball dropped into the Solo at her feet.

Rachel's shoulders sank, but she bent and took the drink like a champ.

"Alright, Losers!" Sarah laughed. "Time for the picture." She paused. "Oh, and what does the champion get."

Katerina spoke up. "We talked about it (no they hadn't but no one was going to argue) and the champion gets one no holds barred request that can't be Passed on." Katerina waited for anyone to argue with her.

No one did.

Sarah's smile grew wider. "Okay. Owen?" She called.

Owen's stomach leapt into his throat. "Y-yeah?"

"Looks like you're up." She said.

"W-what?" He looked around like a deer caught in headlights.

"You're the handyman remember?" Sarah licked her lips. "If something needs to be done, you have to do it." She looked around the room. "And we have some ladies who need their panties removed, and some mouths they need to be put in." She stepped closer. "Me first."

Owen felt himself move but he was shaking all over. In no time at all he found himself standing in front of her.

"I'm not going to have to beg, am I?" Sarah pouted, looking up at him through her lashes.

Owen slowly sank to his knees before her, his massive shoulders making her look smaller than she was already.

Still, he was bent before her and it made her look and feel powerful.

Kneeling in front of her, his head hanging down, he studied the curve of her delicate toes, traced the lines of her small bare feet. He let his eyes travel up her legs until the hem of her gray skirt covered his view. He put his hands on her calves and she tensed under his touch, a slight groan escaping her lips. "Are you okay?" He asked through a rough and dry voice.

Sarah took a few uneven breaths before she replied. "God, yes." She breathed. "Your hands feel so good on my skin."

Owen moved his hands slowly, letting his palms drag up her smooth legs. He let his hand travel beneath her skirt but she stopped him.

"Lift it." Sarah pleaded. "I want you to see me."

Owen looked up into her light blue eyes and could only nod. Using one hand he lifted her skirt higher and higher, slowly revealing the soft, warm flesh of her thighs. Her scent also registered and he blushed even as his cock continued to throb. Panties the color of Bermuda water greeted his eyes. He rolled his body as her hand landed on his head. Her scent was strong and the heavy dark spot on the material told him why. He leaned in closer and breathed in slowly.

No one was making a sound so he knew they could hear him. The groan he released was beyond his control. Sarah smelled of sweet berries and a light musk that called to him in a primal way. Suddenly, he wanted her panties in his mouth. Assuming he couldn't have the real thing.