Game Night Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he rose to his feet he moved up her body and kissed her lips, not bothering to hold back his passion, his need. When he pulled away they were both breathless and flushed, but he was smiling and so was she.

Climbing to unsteady feet he held up the three pairs of panties from the champions. He moved over to the couch getting ahead of the curve. He'd been about to ask what was next when he realized they would insist he be the one to put the panties in their mouths.

In front of Jessica he held up Katerina's black lace; a small bead of her cum showing on the fabric. Jessica sat forward, her eyes locking on his. Owen leaned down and put his mouth by her ear. "If I get the chance," he whispered hotly, "I'm going to do the same to you." He turned the panties inside out and placed the crotch on Jessica's waiting tongue. She looked up at him, his sister's panties in her mouth, and there was a screaming, pleading in her eyes that told him she would be ready and willing.

Samantha opened her mouth for him and pulled at one breast. Owen rubbed his hand against the other and she moaned lightly. Into her ear he said, "I want to taste you. All of you." She pulled at her breast once more as he turned Rachel's thong inside out and placed the soaked center against Samantha's tongue, letting his finger linger in her mouth for a moment.

Owen lifted Katerina and put her beside Samantha on the couch. "You taste so good." He moaned to her. "You have to share with Samantha."

Katerina locked her teeth on the waist of the panties poking from Samantha's mouth. She then spread her legs wide and made sure her pussy was spread wide for him. Owen moved to touch her, but Samantha dropped her hand and let her fingers trace the lines of Katerina's velvety lips.

Katerina shuddered and wrapped her arms around Samantha.

"Rachel," Owen spoke lowly, "you and I have to share." He helped her to her feet. When he held her in his arms he said, "Your scent alone almost made me cum." She vibrated against him. "You like being smelled, don't you?"

She nodded slowly.

Owen smiled at her. "I want you to go first." Turning the inside out he found a white spot of Sarah's cum and placed it on Rachel's tongue. Rachel groaned and moved her tongue against the material. "I wanted to see you tasting another girl." Rachel moved her tongue some more.

Sarah pulled up her phone and loaded the camera app. "Owen, you have to bite the sides like Katerina is doing."

Owen pulled the material between his teeth and made a point to let Rachel hear him breathing. Her legs shifted continuously and he let his hand fall to her lap. Her legs opened for him and he pressed his hand against the source of her heat. She placed her hand over his and worked herself against his palm, growing more frantic by the second.

The sound of the camera click had them switching the material. Owen could taste Rachel's mouth and Sarah's flavor on the thin panties.

Katerina swept her tongue into Samantha's mouth before taking Rachel's black thong onto her tongue.

Another click.

Owen pulled his hand away and Rachel let out a frustrated sound.

Jessica stood up and pulled the panties from her mouth. "Wow!" Her chest heaved. "Where the fuck do we go from there?"