Game of BreastS Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ump. Oh mmm. Ummm oooomm," was the sounds heard from Sasha as she was surprised by his unwanted cock entering her mouth.

William felt his cock being sucked and her soft breasts flesh wrapping around his member. The pleasure caused him to groan in excitement. His pace and thrusts increased with eagerness. The pounding caused his cock to slide into Sasha's throat. He fucked her mouth with growing intensity. William didn't notice her angry wide eyes staring up at him.

William's hands were pressing her breasts tighter around his thick member. Her flesh was spilling over the top of his hands. He enjoyed the feeling of her soft smooth skin. He continued his pace. He enjoyed his dick sliding between her lips, and her suction increased as she tried to breathe around the large intruder.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum, Sasha. I'm going to blast a ton."

"Mmm ... gag ...ummm," Sasha tried to object with no luck.

William kept thrusting. Then, pushing forward, he stopped. With a deep long moan, Sasha's eyes grew even wider. The sound of her gagging and choking on the white fluid filling her mouth filled the air. William's pleasure kept him from noticing her anger and frustration building as he emptied his family jewels down her throat

"Sasha, I... cumming! Oh God, it's a ton. Ooh fuckkk."

William's member pulsed thick streams of cum down his fiancé's throat. His testicles unload more than he ever had before. It might be due to this being the first time that his cock was surrounded by her pillowly breasts and between her full soft lips at the same time. He shot hard straight down her throat.

When she was able to get him to pull back, she took hold of his dick. Sasha felt his thing pulse in her hand. The fluid landed on her check. Angrily, she gripped the rude pulsing beast in her hand. As she heard him moan, 'My lady', Sasha released his angry tool. It pulsed one last time. She didn't feel his cum landing on her face, but she smelled his tainted juice which absorbed into her silky brunette hair.

"Oh god," barked Sasha still gagging. "I can't believe you did that. I told you, NO. Get up!"

2

Outside the barn, Brad Stroke sat under a tree. He went there after leaving the barn and seeing his older sister. Brad had composed himself and was sitting under the tree when Anna Bust came and joined him. He was enjoying talking to her as they heard a noise. They both looked up to see Sasha storm out the barn ahead of her fiancé. Brad and Anna laughed.

"Sasha looks upset."

"She's always pissed," laughed Brad.

A minute later, Brad leaned close to Anna. They both kissed. After a few minutes of intimate affection, Brad looked Anna in the eyes.

"Tomorrow, at lunch, meet me at our spot, please."

"Okay," Anna giggled. "I'll see you then."

Brad knew his father would never allow his relationship. Brad, the Lord of the land's son, was supposed to marry a lady from a higher family. Since Anna was the daughter of the Stable Master, she was not considered high class, but he didn't care. He loved and wanted Anna for years.

As they kissed and held each other before saying goodbye, Brad's hand moved up to Anna's stomach. His hand moved higher and slid over her chest for the first time. He couldn't believe it. Under her old baggy dress, her breasts felt immense. He never thought about her figure before, but now his mind wondered. Plus, Anna had just turned of age like him, but her body could still mature and develop.

Part Two

Queen Cercee had seen to her dinner guest after being molested by her husband and ravished by her cousin. The Queen left the party prior to all the guests leaving. Even, her husband who had awoken an hour after finishing between her breasts and joined the party. She left her husband with his few drinking buddies to waste away the night inhaling their ale. Cercee hoped they would pass out on the floor. Finally cleaned up, she was in bed and sleeping for the night.

During the night, she felt her bed move and slightly woke. Queen Cercee figured her husband must have out drunk his mates and decided to call it a night. When she felt a warm body move closer to her voluptuous rear, she begged the gods he would grope her and pass out. She noticed his hand wrap around her torso and cup her oversized breast, the Queen knew what the King wanted. Then, she felt his stiff hot member slide over her bare rear. When his hand raised her undergarment and his hard cock started poking at her wet love entrance, she knew she had to stop him from entering her pussy.

"Dear, let me help."

Lord FatPenis said nothing when the Queen spoke. Being one of the guests at the banquet, he remained after to drink with the King and the other men. FatPenis hoped to gain allies and knowledge by remaining to drink, but to his surprise, he was the last man standing. With the castle silent, he decided to snoop and look for secrets he could use.

As Lord FatPenis wondered by the master suite, he had a perverted thought. He desired a glimpse at the royal breasts of the Queen. Figuring she was deep asleep from the ale she drank, FatPenis hoped to slip into the room unnoticed and back out. Walking towards the bed, he noticed the Queen was entirely under her blanket. Pulling back the comforter, he was disappointed when he saw she wore an undergarment dress. However, he still slid into the bed.

"Mmmmm yeah," Lord FatPenis moaned feeling the Queen take a hold of his cock. Not able to see the royal breasts, he settled for a touch. Then, he decided to push his luck further.

"Let me guide my King inside my tight hole only for him."

When FatPenis felt the tip of his swollen manhood press to the Queen arse, he ejaculated without warning. His glob of pre-cum was a blessing because the Queen would need the lube to take the Lord's thicker cock. Since he lived for secrets, Lord FatPenis's mind wandered as he pressed his engorged cock inside the Queen's asshole. He wondered if the Queen ever let the King in her pussy, and if not, who fathered her two golden-haired sons.

"Oh my, you feel bigger tonight, my King. Go slow, please," begged the Queen. At first Queen Cercee thought this could be her cousin, but this cock felt too wide for him. She started to wonder if it was even her husband.

"Urge, take thy dick you witch," moaned Lord FatPenis lowing his voice and trying to copy the King's speech. "I do as I like."

Spooning the Queen's juicy bottom, Lord FatPenis slid his hand under her garment and gripped her voluptuous breast. With her garment covering her chest, he was unable to see how small his hand appears on her immense breast. He continued to move his hips and enjoy the pleasure of her tight exit. Forgetting to worry about finding secrets, he continued his assault on her tight hole. His thick cock stretched her open as he moved over her rear to push his dick farther inside her royal ass.

"God, Cercee. Your ass is going to make me cum."

"Oh my dear, you never call me by my name... Ouch, your hand's too tight on my tit... Slow down! ... You're so rough," complained the Queen during the ass fucking. She had never allowed another man inside her pussy other than Johnson, but her butt was used to being fuck. However, tonight it seemed to be stretching further than ever before.

"Yes! Yes! Take thy white cream you dirty witch," moaned Lord FatPenis as he tightened his grip more on her breast and exploded his load in her stretched asshole.

"Mmm, finally my King."

Lord FatPenis rolled off the bed once his orgasm had stopped. He ran from the room before the Queen had a chance to turn over and truly see the man who stretched her arse.

2

WinterDown

Sitting on a bed sheet stretched out on the ground for a picnic, Brad enjoyed the lunch Anna brought. They both sat under the tree behind the barn which they thought of as their spot. Their spot was hidden by the barn, the tree, and the castle's wall.

The couple felt safe and hidden at their secret spot inside the castle's walls. As he finished his grapes, Brad moved close to Anna. She was wearing one of her long, loose, and gray dresses. The gown covered her from neck to ankle. The relaxed fit on her outfits never gave away her figure. Therefore, her smile and personality were what attracted young Mr. Stroke.

After he ate some of his sandwich, Brad took Anna's hand in his own hand. He smiled as he looked her in eyes. He picked up a bottle of wine and drank to clean his mouth.

"Did you make our lunch, my love? It's wonderful," asked Brad taking another bite.

"Of course, I did, dear. I like cooking for you."

"Anna, you're special to me. I've always loved you," said Brad. Since his father was the Lord of the land, he had to keep his relationship a secret. Rumors had spread, but no one knew for fact.

"And, I love you, Bradley. You're my true love, but we-," Anna tried to reply.

"But nothing. I don't care what is expected. I love you, and if you will have me, I'll be yours forever, and you'll be mine forever," Brad said rising to one knee. He held a silver band in the palm of his hand and Anna's left hand in his other hand.

"Bradley, I want to, but our families."

"Fuck our families. We'll make them understand. All that matters is that you say, 'Yes'."

"Yes, my love," answered Anna.

"Really! You've made the happiest man in all the kingdoms," stated Brad sliding the ring over Anna's finger.

Standing, Brad helped Anna to her feet. He wrapped his arms around her in a loving embrace. As they parted slightly, their lips pressed together. With their passion growing, their kiss deepened. When the lover's lips parted, their tongues explored each other's mouth. The kissing continued as they held each other closer.

A moment later, Brad realized that one day Anna would be his wife, but now, she was his fiancée. Now, their relationship could grow. Their relationship is now like that of his older sister and her fiancée.

"I can't wait to tell the entire kingdom of our engagement, but I must ask for your father's permission, first. I'll have to convince him of our love, and it's our fate to be with each other forever. But how?"

"How about tonight you come for dinner? I'll tell my parents I want to make dinner and have you join us. They know we spend time together. They must have guessed at us being at least friends," answered Anna.

"Brilliant. This will be perfect. You're smart and beautiful," Brad replied pulling her closer into his embrace. As they kissed, again, he felt her figure press against his chest. Again, he thought, 'Her breasts seem abundant. She may be bigger than my sister'.

"Bradley, it will be perfect. I can't wait to cook for my future husband. I'll make my father's favorite meal. It will have to help his mood. Maybe, I'll sneak some extra brandy in the mix."

"You're so sweet and devilish. You're brilliantly evil. He'll have to say, 'Yes' to us. We'll leave him no choice," said Brad holding his fiancée closer. Their lips met again in passion. "We'll be strong and make him understand. He will see our love is strong and everlasting."

"Yes my love, go clean up and I'll speak to my parents. I love you."

"I love you more, my soon-to-be wife."

The lovers separated as they went their separate ways to prepare for dinner.

Stables

Before dinner, a noise came from the window above the stable. A light singing could be heard coming from the window. If Brad walked by, he may think it was Anna preparing dinner, but the kitchen was on the other side of the barn.

The Bust family lived in the rooms above the stables. This side of the stables was the Master bedroom.

Inside the Stable Master's bedroom standing in front of the bed was the Stable Master's wife. She had long sandy blonde hair which fell to her rear. Being a tall woman, she stood the same height as her husband. One would guess the Stable Master's daughter inherited her height from her mother, but also, she inherited her chest from her mother.

Mrs. Bust undid her hair letting her long sandy blond hair fall to her waist. As she removed her dress, leaving just her undergarments on, the full roundness of her chest was noticeable. If she came from a higher class family, didn't have the full-figured associated with a pear bottom, and fell in love with a stable boy, she could have been a queen.

With her undergarment snug under her bust line, she pulled the corset string loosening the garment. With the top of the garment free, her tremendous 34 HHH chest threatened to burst out of her clothing. As she reached back pulling the lower string of her corset, the corset fell to the floor. The rest of her undergarment dress fell with it.

Now, she stood in a tight pair of panties. The panties fitted tight to her hips accenting her wide hips and full curvy bottom. Being that she only wore a pair of panties, her voluptuous chest was completely exposed. Her full figure pear shape was accented by her wonderful breasts. Her breasts had dark sand dollar size areolas and fell in a tear shape. Mrs. Bust was one of the village's wet nurses.

When the bedroom door boomed open, she got startled. She stopped her soft singing, and she started to cover her chest. As she noticed it was her husband, she calmed down and didn't worry about covering. She smiled at him. Seeing his eyes traced over her exposed body, she knew he would have one thing on his mind. Her husband walked to her, slowly.

"Evening, dear. Changing for dinner?" asked the Stable Master. He smiled deeply as his hand caressed her chest.

She reached for the hair brush on the dresser in front of her and picked it up. As she started to brush her long hair, she knew her husband's desire was building. Smiling, Mrs. Bust said, "Yes, dear. I wanted a new dress for tonight. Anna said she wanted to make us dinner. So, I thought I would dress for the occasion. You should change, too."

Her husband removed his coat and dropped it on a nearby chair. He moved in front of her. Mrs. Bust turned towards him. He stood in front of her and took each of her bare breasts in a hand. They covered his hands. Most of her breasts spilled over the edges of his large hands. Her soft bosom pressed between his fingers as he massaged her.

"It's nice of Anna to cook for us. She's a good girl, but I think I may need a drink first."

With that said, he kneeled down on one knee. He took one of his wife's perk dark nipples into his mouth. He gently sucked. As he increased the suction, he leaned back to pull and stretch her nipple. He felt her milk drip on his tongue. Seconds later, her milk squirted into his mouth.

As her milk filled his mouth, he swallowed. Enjoying the richness and perversion of it, he continued to nurse. His hands massaged her breast as he nursed her milk into his mouth. He heard his wife moan.

"Oh.. OH god Dear. Oh, I love how you suck my nipples so hard. Yes, drink all you like."

As he finished one breast, he moved to the next. Mr. Bust moaned, "Mmm you taste so good. I much rather empty this beautiful breast myself than have you squeeze them out on the ground."

"I know you do, dear. I try to wait, but they hurt so much sometimes. You know, I have to keep them full of milk in case a wet nurse is needed. But, I have no little one to nurse, so it's all yours," replied Mrs. Bust.

With one hand wrapped around her milky pillow, his other hand moved down her side to her thigh. As he traced her nipple with his tongue and swallow the sweetness that squirted out, his other hand moved between her legs. He pressed a finger between her legs and over her warm spot.

"Dear! Don't. You know my nipples are sensitive. If you keep touching me, I'll cum."

Her husband continued to nurse and didn't listen. As he kept rubbing her crotch, she felt his thumb press upward against her clit. He stimulated her through her panties. With his lips on her perk nipple, she moaned feeling his finger stimulate her special spot.

"Oh, Fuck. You devil. Oh my," moaned the Stable Master's wife.

With his mouth covering her nipple, he placed his hand on her drained breast. His index finger and thumb caught her nipple and applied pressure. Teasing her nipples with his tongue and fingers, he started to insert a finger inside her warm love entrance. Moving his finger, he heard his wife's orgasm build.

"Oh... Oh, yes. I'm going to..."

Vacuuming with his lips, he pulled back on her nipple. He felt her shiver. His wife pulled his head into her breast and held him in place. With his face covered by her bosom, he pushed his finger back up inside her and used his thumb on her clit. He rubbed faster. He heard her cum.

"Oooooooo! Oh Yes. Oh my god. You... You bad man," Mrs. Bust moaned releasing his head

After he finished draining his wife's milk, Mr. Bust stood in front of her. Holding her breasts, he leaned closer and kissed her. He said, "Thank you for my drink, my Queen."

"Don't say that, I'm not the Queen. You know that, and you're welcome."

`Mr. Bust walked behind her. His hands moved in front of her to caress her breasts. He smiled at her as he looked at her in the mirror. He said, "With breasts like these, you could've been Queen, and you're from a high born family."

"Dear, Quit it. You know my family is from a land far to the edge of the kingdom. That land is forgotten. It doesn't take much to be high born there, and you know it. Plus, it doesn't matter. I fell in love with you. I wanted you and you wanted me. Also, I feel you may want more than just a drink," replied Mrs. Bust as her hand moved to her husband's crotch. She felt his member growing inside his pants.

She turned around to face him. Mrs. Bust helped him remove his shirt then his pants. Since her husband didn't wear undergarments, his swelling cock was bare and pointing up at her. She motioned for him to sit on the bed.

Moving to the bed, she knelt in front of him. The bed was a perfect height. Being on both her knees, she came face to face with his crotch. Leaning slightly, she took a hold of his veiny manhood with her petite hand. She was able to cover a third of it and began to slowly stroke it.

Mrs. Bust knew her husband enjoyed feeling tightness, so she wrapped both her hands around his thick cock. She stroked his cock slow making it even harder. The pre-cum started to drip from his engorged head. The pre-cum lubricated her strokes. As she increased her pace, Mrs. Bust heavy breasts hung down and swung back and forth.

Leaning to the side, Mr. Bust was able to capture one of her soft pillows in his hand. He pushed his hand into her flesh and heard her moan. He smiled at his wife and said, "You drive me crazy. Oh god, I'll explode all over you."

"Don't you dare! I've done my make-up for dinner."

Glancing down at the floor, Mrs. Bust noticed a few drops of milk drip from her husband's breast play. She held her hands tight around his steel rod on the next downward stroke. Holding him tight, Mrs. Bust licked his cockhead. She swirled her tongue around his red swollen head.

"I don't want you to explode too soon, dear. You will cover me with your nasty seed. I bet you would love if I took you deep in my mouth," teased Mrs. Bust.

"Yes, I would."

His wife smiled up at him. Mr. Bust's cock was rigid in her little hand, and when she licked his cock head, she paused with the head between her lips. She tightened around his tip before releasing it.

"Are you sure, dear? Are you sure you want me to suck thy big monster? Or, should I just rub it between my soft swollen breasts?" asked Mrs. Bust with a smile of her face.

"You're killing me woman. Hurry, take me deep in thy mouth. I'm going to die you evil wench."

With a giggle, she leaned down. Taking his manhood into her mouth, she let her husband's dick slide further inside her. After a portion of it slid over her tongue, she moved back letting it fall out. She ran her tongue along the length of his shaft. Her wet tongue lubricated his veiny beast. Then, wrapping her lips tight around his girth, she took him back inside her mouth. Mrs. Bust's skills were superior.