Game of BreastS Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God woman. I can't handle you."

She moved her head increasing her pace. Hearing his moans, Mrs. Bust thought her husband was about to drown her mouth with his seed. She thought about how he always insisted she swallow, but he knew she hated it. She always spits it out. Continuing her pace, she increased her suction. When she felt him tighten his grip around her breast, she knew the ending was coming, soon. She prepared for the flood.

The Stable Master squeezed his wife's breast. He felt his balls swell with semen, and he moaned, "Here it comes, woman. I'm almost there. Wife, take it. Take it all."

With his hand moving to the back of her head, he started to lift his rear to help thrust into her mouth. Feeling his thick manhood enter her throat, he grew in excitement. She never allows him down her throat, but for some reason, he had entered the forbidden. As his passion grew, he pushed her head down to meet his upward thrust. Not planning it, the Stable Master was face-fucking his wife. He moaned out loud, "Fucking wench."

Mrs. Bust felt her husband enter further than expected. She sensed his tremendous steel cock slid into her throat. She sighed around his cock. She knew, she had told him 'No' to her throat. However, before she could pull back, his hand held her head and his cock went in further. With his hand holding her in place, he jammed deeper into her throat making her deep throat his member.

As she tried to relax, he started to fuck her lips. Before she knew it, it was too late. Hearing him moan out loud, 'Fucking wench,' she started to taste his cum. Her mouth was starting to overfill. Her husband came thick ropes into her stomach and filled her checks.

She gagged, but he continued to orgasm. "Ummhgg Uegggug," was the only sounds she made. Mrs. Bust was shocked by the volume of his load. She choked as it filled her mouth.

The Stable Master continued ejaculating into his wife's mouth and down her throat. Tightening his grip, he stopped her from pulling back. With his manhood inside her mouth, he pulsed his third and fourth ropes of cum out to fill her mouth. "Oh yes. OH yes," Mr. Bust said finishing.

Mrs. Bust had no choice because of his sudden explosion; she had to swallow his white fluid. She wiped her mouth off and yelled at him for going deep and being rough. With him lying back on the bed satisfied, she guessed he didn't hear anything. She walked to the changing room.

"Where are you going?" asked Mr. Bust.

"I'm changing for dinner, asshole. You need to, also. Remember your daughter said she was cooking a special meal!"

"Oh yes. I will. Give me a bit, my lady. You were too much for me," replied the Stable Master as he heard his wife growl in disagreement and spat on the wood floor.

To be continued...