Game of Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,773 Followers

"Wait here," I said.

I got out of bed and slipped my shorts back on, closed the bedroom door behind me and took the cordless phone out in the other room where she wouldn't hear me. I called Josh's suite and woke him up. I told him what had happened and who I was with.

"Jeffrey, that was exceedingly stupid, to bring his wife here. You know what I'm thinking."

"Some sort of badger game. Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it. I've got it covered."

"You do? What are you going to do with her?"

"I'm not sure yet."

"You're not." It was a statement. "You don't want to get the wrong people angry with us, Jeffrey. And the money?"

"That's covered too," I said. "I'm on top of it."

Josh is a big Buddha of a man with a ponytail and a very soft, dangerous voice. He's very smart and just about the coldest person I know under pressure. That's why I liked working with him, even though I always ended up doing all the heavy lifting.

"Well, all right," he said after a long pause. "But everyone knows everything in a town like this and last night was bad. It's only a matter of time before it all comes down. I suggest you finish your business and clear out as soon as possible. There's a three o'clock Alitalia to Athens."

"I can't make it. I'm staying over night. I'll meet you tomorrow."

"Is it her?"

"Yeah." Why lie?

I could hear him thinking. He told me once that his mind worked like a pool table and he saw everything in terms of angles and combinations. He must have been considering various shots now, weighing what he knew about Bogdan and his friends and their connections.

"Well, it's your call. If you feel you've got things under control, there's no point in my staying. I'll go on to Athens. We'll meet where we planned. I'll see you there."

"Right."

"Be careful, Jeffrey. Don't fuck things up."

"Right again."

I put the phone down, went to the front door and made sure it was locked, then I slipped my Travel-lock over the deadbolt and locked that on too. I glanced at the bedroom door and then dropped the key into a potted palm, locking us in.

The phone was cordless and I was just unscrewing the back when the bedroom door opened and Alena came out, her arms folded modestly over her breasts.

She leaned wearily against the door frame, watching me. "You don't have to do that," she said. "I'm not going to call him."

"How many times have you run this game before, Alena?"

"Would you believe me if I said 'never'?"

I got the battery out of the phone and slipped into my pocket. "Give me your cell."

"It's in my bag."

I got her phone from her purse and while I was in there I poked around. Nothing but a wallet and keys, some tissues and lipstick and her BC pills. Trusting soul to let me in her purse. She had 4 euros and change.

I went to my big Samsonite suitcase and opened it, threw the battery and the cell phones in there and dug out my toy bag. I pawed through the vibes and collars and took out my Smith & Wesson handcuffs and a length of choke chain. I locked the suitcase and spun the tumblers

"So the whole bet was rigged?" I asked. "It was a set-up from the start?"

She smiled wanly. "Don't give him so much credit. He just wanted me to come on to you, that's all. I didn't know anything about the bet. He wanted me to screw you and then call him while you were sleeping. He's tried to get me to do something like this before: I find out where the guy's staying and then they'll come over and take care of him and get their money back and his too. He's probably waiting for me to call right now."

"You didn't go along with it?"

"I'm not a whore," she said. "I stay out of his filthy games. I wasn't going to come with you at all. I was just angry and wanted to get away from him, but then you frightened me with that Grecco talk. I believed it when you said Grecco worked for you. He doesn't, does he? You don't even know who he is."

I didn't lie. I didn't say anything.

She smiled a weary, knowing smile. "I knew it. You don't fuck like a thug. You don't fuck like anyone I've ever met."

Even with her hair all messed and fresh from being fucked she was still beautiful. She had it in her bone-deep, but I could see now that it was the kind of beauty that would cause her nothing but trouble. That didn't make her any less beautiful though. Just the opposite

She hugged herself, still hiding her breasts. "He's stealing from Grecco you know. And Grecco's stealing from Ozalan. They all steal from each other. It's all fucked up."

"None of my business," I said. "Anyhow, it's time for bed. Give me your hand."

She held out her hands and I clipped the cuff to her right wrist. There was an unmistakable flicker of excitement in her eye when I tightened the bail and I felt an answering response in my groin. Chrome and female flesh just do it to me. But I was totally shot now. I led her into the bedroom.

I removed anything she could use as a weapon and used the chain to fasten her right hand to the headboard. She could still move around but she wasn't going anywhere.

I checked that the chain was secure and was just about to leave when she said, "Stay with me?"

I'm not a trusting soul by nature, but if she was a con then I was so stupid I didn't deserve to live. I'd been heading for the living room sofa but now I stopped.

"If that's what you want," I said. "But no complaints if I snore."

I pulled back the sheets and we both got in. She rolled around till she got comfortable with her handcuff, punched up a pillow under her cheek and lay there staring at the wall. I tried to keep an eye on her but I was exhausted and couldn't keep my eyes open. I was asleep within seconds.

$ $ $

I woke up to the sound of a muffled cell phone ringing. It wasn't mine. Alena was already up and staring at the suitcase.

"It's him," she said. "My call's over due."

I looked at my watch—four o'clock. "What if you don't call?"

"The hell with him anyhow. I'm not going back. Besides..." She held up her wrist with the cuff on it. "What can I do?"

Her phone rang again and I went and opened the suitcase. It was too late for the call but the messages said he'd called once at 1:00 and every hour since. I turned her phone off and took mine out. There was one message from Josh. He was flying to Athens. He warned me to be careful.

I called the desk and asked if anyone had been looking for me, but no, no one. The desk informed me that there was something wrong with my room phone and they'd send someone up at my convenience but I told them there was no hurry.

"I have to go to the bathroom," Alena announced from the other room.

"Me too," I said. "I get to go first."

When I finished I came out and got the key to unlock the cuffs.

"You don't need to use these," she said, holding up the cuff. "I won't run. I have no place to go."

I unlocked the chain from the free cuff but left the one around her wrist. I ran my finger over it. "That's too bad. I kind of like them."

She looked me in the eye and said, "I do too."

I took the cuffs off and let her use the bathroom. I was waiting for her when she came out, wrapped demurely in one of the complimentary robes.

"Come on," I said. "I want to take a shower and I'm not leaving you alone."

"Really, you think I'm more dangerous than I am, Jeffrey."

"I know exactly how dangerous you are," I said. "Besides, your twenty-four hours aren't up yet."

"So is this for your protection, or just because just want it?"

I looked at her. "What difference does it make?"

It made all the difference in the world, and she knew it. She knew it because as she walked past me to go back into the bathroom, she let the robe fall off her shoulders, a gesture so brazen and unexpected that I just grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me.

She was playing me, pushing me this way and that with her body and there was nothing I could do about it. My desire made me weak. I was like putty in her hands and my only defense was to grab her and crush her to me.

It worked though. She was playing me because she wanted something too. Maybe she needed her dignity back or maybe she just wanted to show me that she had a hook in me too, a hook I couldn't fight. She kissed me with a hunger that felt like revenge. She made me moan as if I were in pain.

We showered together. She washed my back and then soaped herself up and washed my front with her own body, standing there rubbing her tits and belly against me and swaying like a cobra with her hands around my neck and her teeth in my lip. She used her body like a kid used a new toy, delighted with the effect she had on me, the way she could make me gasp and grab at her and hold her tight enough to leave bruises
"I wish I could trust you," I sighed, sliding my hands down to grab her ass. She was sliding her soapy hands down my cock, one after the other, as if she were climbing a rope, and my belly was quivering from what she was doing to me.

"Who cares about trust?" she asked, licking my lip "Cuff me again. Why take chances?"

She was serious, and that got me so fucking excited that I pushed her back against the wall of the shower, pressed her wrists against the tile and kissed her hard as the water ran down on us so thick we couldn't breathe. I pulled away from her and the water streaming over her face and eyelashes reminded me of come, of that beautiful face dripping with semen, and I grabbed her again and kissed her as I slid the head of my cock against her slit trying to work my way into her.

She pushed her hips out and bent her knees so she could tilt herself up at me, and the head of my prick parted those honey-sweet lips and just nudged inside.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned.

I couldn't get in like this, so I spun her around and pushed her against the wall. She spread her legs and pushed her ass out at me and I saw her sweet little pussy peeking out at me from beneath her ass, her labia like two chubby little buns. I couldn't resist, and I ran my thumb up her hot slit then turned my hand over and spanked her pussy with the back of my fingers.

Alena gasped and cried out, then slid her hands down the wall as she pushed her ass out farther towards me.

"Do it again!" she hissed. "Spank it. Spank that bad pussy!"

She was driving me nuts, absolutely nuts, as if she were reading my mind, knowing just what I wanted. I grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her head back to make her arch her back further and then I spanked her cunt from behind, the water streaming off our bodies and running down the drain. I slapped that wet little cunt like it was a disobedient pet and Alena loved it. She squealed and snarled back at me, then slid her hand between her legs and held herself open so I could spank the tender pink flesh inside. My head was swimming with lust; my hand was spanking her fast, splashing in the pool of wetness between her thighs. Alena growled like an animal and looked at me with fire in her eyes.

Her phone rang again as we hurriedly toweled off but we paid it no attention. She was trembling as I put the cuffs back on her—both wrists this time, cuffing them behind her back—and pushed her down on the bed.

"Make me," she said. "Make me do what you want."

What I wanted was her. What I wanted was that pussy in my mouth. She couldn't stop me this time, and I pushed her knees up against her tits, leaned over her and licked her from asshole to clit, just like a cow licks salt—a big, broad, swipe of my tongue that brought her head up in a terrified whine, as if I was going to do something bad to her when all I wanted was to let her taste soak into me like rain into a sun-baked patch of earth. Her toes curled against the soles of her feet and her stomach jumped and trembled as if she'd been hit with a cattle prod..

But eating her wasn't enough, tonguing her wasn't enough. I pulled my greasy face from her sex and spanked her cunt again, slapping her clit with the backs of my hand as if it was an uppity bitch and she went wild, writhing on the bed, pulling at the cuffs and arching her back.

"I'm your bad girl," she moaned. "I'm your bad slut, aren't I, baby?"

I stood up and brought my prick to her face where she lay on the mattress.

"Suck it, Alena!" I growled. "Open your mouth and suck my fucking cock!"

She did, turning her head towards me and letting me slide my big prick into that sweet, pouting mouth, open with a woman's hunger for the angry taste of turgid male flesh. I grabbed her wet hair in my fist and held her head up as I began to move my hips, fucking her mouth and pulling her against me. Once I got her going, I reached down with my other hand and began to slap it against her wet and quivering pussy again.

It was just what she wanted. She yanked on the cuffs, arched her back and lifted her ass off the bed on her shoulders and heels, legs spread as her mouth slid up and back on my cock, her cheeks hollowing, nostrils flared. I could hear her muffled screams of outrage and excitement as I stuffed her full of thick cock and brought my hand down on that wet swamp between her thighs. I used her as I'd never used a woman in my life.

What did it matter? We were two strangers with nothing to lose. She didn't have to put it on with me and play the virtuous and long-suffering wife, and I wouldn't let her. She could be as raw and as selfish and uninhibited as she wanted, knowing she'd never see me again, We weren't in love. We were free.

"Whore! Slut! You love it, don't you, Alena? Love having a big cock shoved down your throat while I spank your whore cunt! You're gong to come, aren't you, bitch? You're going to come from having your pussy spanked!"

It was just sex talk but I was right and we both knew it. Her body was out of control, her hips lurching up at me, violent shudders wracking her frame and making her tits tremble on her chest. She pulled her feet up under her ass and spread her knees wide, and below that angry red pussy I could see her bound hands clawing at the bedcover.

She howled in frustration as I pulled my cock out of her mouth and yanked her around so her ass was on the edge of the bed. I pushed her knees back up against her chest and dove into the hot clutch of her fevered cunt.

"Oh fuck!" I snarled.

I was leaning over her, my feet on the floor and my knees jammed against the side of the bed. This way I could swing my hips and send my prick thundering up into her, slamming against her labia at the end and mashing them flat. I rammed into her, and I fucked her so hard I had to wrap my arms around her shoulders and put one hand on the top of her head to keep from driving her across the mattress with every thrust.

She wailed, she cried, she swore at me in her own language but she had no defense against me as I used my thighs and the muscles in my ass to fill her with my thick shaft, holding her down to keep her in place. I couldn't last, I didn't even want to control the savagery with which I took her. I levered myself up and looked down at her and my ass never missed a beat. I stared at this blonde beauty beneath me, handcuffed and fucked, eyes clenched tight and mouth open and I knew I was on the edge.

I was on the edge but she beat me to it. Her cries and moans got louder and shriller and suddenly she screamed, just shrieked; pushed that hot pussy up at me and her stomach jerked as she gushed with a flood of wetness like nothing I've ever seen before, a bolt of scalding fluid that shot from her stuffed pussy and bathed my cock and balls in dripping, feminine wetness

I looked at her face but her eyes had rolled up under her fluttering lids and her mouth hung open uselessly, her tongue like a dead thing.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh Christ!"

The spasms started in my ass, in my prostate, and rushed through my loins to explode in gushes of hot cream that poured into her shuddering body. The salacious image of that fluid spurting from her pussy was burned into my mind but what I poured into her was pure love, pure desire, all I had to offer her.

And maybe it was enough, because when we'd finished I felt her body shaking and realized she was weeping. She'd rolled over to hide her face, but she was weeping, and I didn't have to ask her why. Instead I kissed her tears and kissed her eyes and found her mouth, and as we kissed and she cried I started getting hard again

$ $ $

Another man's wife, but she was mine now too. Her cell phone didn't ring again until late that night.

By that time we were lying naked in bed talking. She kept the handcuffs on, her hands cuffed in front, so everything she did, she did with both hands. I lay with my head on her stomach and she played with my hair and told me about the little girl from the strict family who'd run with the fast crowd after college, of how she'd met Bogdan and how exciting he'd seemed at the time, how marriage had seemed like the only way to get back at her parents, and how they disowned her since then. She told me how it was now, with no place to turn, all her family and friends having turned their backs on her.

We dressed—Alena wearing her blue dress with no underwear—and ordered dinner. I took her cuffs off and we ate in companionable silence. I had them put a rose on her plate, and at this point I was violently in love with her. She blushed when she saw it and set it in her water glass.

"And what about you?" she asked me as we finished our meal. "You know all about me now. What about you? Who are you really?"

"No one much," I said. "Nothing to brag about. I run some dope. Freelance. Mind my own business, usually."

"Where are you from?"

"Originally? Chicago." Thinking about it made me think about Chloe, and that made me feel bad.

"Family?"

"A younger sister, Chloe. She's just starting college." I was going to tell her how I was paying her tuition with Turkish hashish, but that just seemed like I'd be using Chloe, and I didn't want to do that.

"You're going back there then?"

"I don't know. Eventually, yeah. I have a few more things I have to do, then I don't know. I might like to go somewhere cool for a while. Amsterdam maybe, or Paris. Or maybe I'll just go back to Chicago." I looked at her. "Would you come with me?"

"To Chicago?"

"Anywhere."

"I'm bad luck." She smiled. "You wouldn't want me."

There was no sense trying to convince her otherwise, so I didn't.

I led her back into the bedroom and had her take her dress off. The sight of her body still set me off. I put the cuffs back on her, both of them this time, and chained her wrists around the big pipe in the headboard so she had to lie on her side with her cheek on her hands.

"Do you always carry handcuffs with you when you travel?" she asked me.

I smiled. "They come in handy."

I stretched out on my back on the bed next to her and put my arm over my eyes. I heard her clanking around in the cuffs, trying to get comfortable.

"Do you want them off?" I asked her.

"No."

I rolled over so I was facing her. Her eyes were open, a clear, profound, brown, deep and peaceful. Her hair was like spun gold around her face, a beautiful, angelic face, the lips softly parted.

She was chained naked to my bed, a fact that hit me with sudden, unexpected erotic force. She was helpless by decision and therefore almost certainly willing. She was giving herself to me.

The realization must have shown on my face, because I saw a change in her eyes as she looked at me—a confirmation, a eager trust coupled with fear. She searched my face, trying to read my thoughts.

I put out my hand and caressed her cheek and she closed her eyes. From her cheek I went to her shoulder, my hand sliding along the smooth, baby-like skin, down her side, up the swell of her hip and over, down to her thigh, fresh-shaved and smooth as marble.

She really was mine, for now at least. I could do whatever I wanted to her and she couldn't escape, couldn't defend herself. The thought sunk into me like a shot of liquor and must have showed in the way I caressed her, for she felt it too. She closed her eyes and sighed and I felt her shudder.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,773 Followers