Game of Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,775 Followers

I got up on my elbow and looked down at her. Her eyes told me to go ahead: whatever I wanted.

I got off the bed, walked around to her side and grabbed hold of her ankles. She gave an involuntary gasp as I pulled her bodily down the bed, cave-man style, stretching her arms up over her head and making the chain clank. She didn't weigh anything at all.

I lay down next to her, took her hair in my hand and turned her to face me. "You like being tied up like this, don't you Alena? You and me, we're both the same. You like to be tied, I like to tie you. I love how you look like this."

There was no way she could deny it. Her lips were parted, her eyes were glazed with lust and excitement at my sudden hint of violence. Her arms over her head brought her breasts up and into prominence. She squeezed her knees together, but that wouldn't help her now. I took a breast in my hand and squeezed. It was soft and warm and heavy. The nipple was so hard it tickled my palm like a raisin.

She tried to say something but I silenced her with my mouth, grabbed her hair and held her still. She didn't try to struggle this time—what was the use? We both knew what was happening and we were far past lying about what we wanted,

I fell on her tits like a man possessed and Alena whined and tried to protect herself by closing her elbows, but her elbows were up by her head and all she did was make herself easier to get to. The chain pulled tight against the headboard as I ate her breasts, biting and sucking them, leaving teeth prints on them, and soon Alena was arching her back and rolling gently from side to side, presenting first one then the other to me, her head thrown back, little moans and whimpers of urgent excitement escaping her lips.

I started kissing her, tracing my way down her body—from the prominence of her breasts along her arched rib cage. I licked my way down the soft rolls of her abs and felt the muscles spasm under my seeking tongue. It still rankled me that she had stopped me from going down on her before, saying she was too sensitive. Well I had her now, had her defenseless. I headed south.

"No! Oh no, don't!" she moaned, pulling at the chain as my tongue slid back and forth along the saddle of her lower belly. She had her legs clamped together, but Nature made those muscles weak for a reason, and it was nothing to force them apart. I pressed her knees open and began licking the insides of her thighs, from just above her knee all the way up to just short of where her valley began. It was delicious to feel those legs tremble in my hands

I could feel her worried eyes on me, feel the tension in her body as she gripped the chain. She knew what I was going to do and she was terrified. My mouth was on that super-soft band of skin between leg and labia, nuzzling her, licking her with all the tenderness that a mother cat uses on her newborn. Her pussy was shaved, bare as a baby's and twice as soft, and I inhaled her clean scent.

Once she found that I wasn't going to glom onto her pussy like a wild boar or try and bite her tender clit or ram my tongue into her, she started to relax. I opened my mouth and brushed my lips against her labia, so softly I could barely feel her, just feel the sexual aura that comes from being so close to that divine mystery.

Alena sighed. She hummed. She mewled with pleasure. I began to dab my tongue gently along against her crease as if I were sponging sweat from her brow, and I marveled that any human being could be that soft and heartbreakingly sensitive. I didn't have to hold her legs apart any more, and I slid my hands under her ass to hold her up to where I could get to that voluptuous slit.

"Oh, Jeffrey, that's good!" she moaned in wonder. "God, that's so good!"

I knew what her trouble was. No one had ever taken the time to make love to her like this. She'd been mauled, chomped on, mishandled, but now I gave her a lesson in tenderness, a tenderness that nonetheless pursued her and wouldn't let her escape, that grew less tender as we proceeded and as she began to lubricate and flower, writhing on the bed, her gasps and breathless sighs getting louder and louder, till every breath was an exhaled "Ohhhh..."

I could look up at her, at this woman whose pleasure I held between my lips, and I marveled that such a delicate body could contain this kind of emotional power. Alena hung onto the chains with both hands and began to run her naked foot across my back to encourage me as I kissed and sucked her pussy.

I couldn't help but think of Bogdan out there somewhere fuming, drinking, cursing the night, and it made her all the sweeter. The clock was ticking, the moon was rising over the hills to the east of town. I ate her like I kissed her, using my tongue and my shoulders, even my chest and my belly to urge her on and find the sweetness in my mouth. Just let her come, I thought. Just let her feel one tenth of what I feel for her. Just let her feel my love.

She pulled harder on the chains now. I could see her arms and belly trembling, her thighs shaking. She stared down at me and I knew my mouth was her world, my mouth was everything she knew, everything she cared about, and I wished I could keep her there like that forever.

I parted her labia and found the sweet pink flesh within, her secret self, primitive and biological, and even here she was beautiful.

:Oh God! Oh Jeffrey! Oh God what are you doing to me, lover? You're going to make me come! You're gong to... Oh! Oh yes! Yes!"

Beautiful little slut! Her head fell back and I saw her eyes roll up under her lids and her mouth go slack as the insides of her thighs twitched in an earthquake of impending release.

"Do it!" I said into her cunt as I dug my fingers into her ass and held her like a chalice to my mouth. "Come in my mouth, bitch! Give me your slutty come!"

She growled out the next sounds, screamed them as her body jerked out of control and once again a splash of juice ejaculated from between her legs followed by a great, rolling, soul-obliterating orgasm as she came in the chains, her body buffeted this was and that by her spasming muscles.

I kept my face buried in her pussy, letting the froth of her remarkable release drip down my nose and lips, spill down her ass and over my fingers, hot from the heat of her body.

I couldn't stand it. I lurched up the bed and took her still-shuddering form in my arms and held her close, that delicate body, so much stronger than mine.

"Oh God, Jeffrey! I don't know what you do to me but it's good! It's unbelievably good."

$ $ $

We slept, we woke up, we made love again. We couldn't go back to sleep because now there was no question but that she was coming with me, and we lay there through the early hours making plans. Chicago, Amsterdam, Paris, it didn't matter. First we'd be going to Athens anyhow where Josh was holding my money. The cash I'd taken from Bogdan would see us that far in great style.

We got up at six in the morning and ordered room service. I was ravenous and ate two pork chops and half a loaf of fresh bread.

"Paris would be nice," she said, holding my hand across the table. "I have a cousin there, and we were great friends. But it's so expensive. Is Chicago expensive?"

"Everyplace is expensive. You don't know how good you have it here."

She smiled. She couldn't stop smiling. "It would be worth it. I could work. I'd do anything. I could be a waitress. I'd even shine shoes."

I laughed. "No one shines shoes anymore. Everyone wears athletic shoes."

"Still..."

She was like that as we packed. We still hadn't decided how we would get her things out of Bogdan's house, but I didn't worry about it.

"Let's get out of here," I said. "I want to see that little park you told me about. The one by the harbor."

"You do? Why?"

"It sounded like a nice, quiet place. We can sit there and figure things out."

We checked out and I got my passport back, and we retraced our steps from yesterday. We made a game of looking at people's shoes, looking for ones to shine. We didn't see many.

She still carried her rose. I had my suitcase in one hand and she took my arm like a lady. The weight in my jacket wore me down. The sun was hardly up and already it was very hot.

When we reached the park it was still early and the place was deserted. The morning breeze stirred the tops of the trees as we walked along, stopping by a bench in front of a little wild spot choked with weeds and young trees. We sat on the bench, and I couldn't put it off any longer.

She didn't feel a thing. I just got up to go to the bushes, came back with the gun in my hand, put it behind her ear and fired. I aimed it so the bullet wouldn't ruin that face. I laid her on the bench and walked away. I left her the rose.

I went back to the café and called Bogdan on my cell.

"There's something for you at the little park on Tramonte street," I said. "It's a message from Turgay Ozalan. He knows what you and Grecco have been doing, and he wants you to stop."

I was sorry to do it. I really loved her, and she was so good in bed. But you know, it comes to us all sooner or later, and at least she didn't suffer.

Sometimes you cut the cards, you get an ace. Sometimes you get a deuce. Usually it's something in between, something that makes you think you have a chance, but you don't, not really. In the end we all get the same hand. In the end you're sitting there without a penny to bet and with shit in your hand, and you know it's all up for you. It's a fucked up world

I went back to the café but I didn't feel like hanging around. The games of cards and backgammon were starting up again, and I watched for a while but I didn't feel like playing anymore. The whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth.

I went and threw the gun in the harbor, then I caught a cab for the airport. Fuck it, I thought. Just fuck it all.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,775 Followers