Game of Dare

Story Info
They play a dangerous game in the car.
1.4k words
3.94
134.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tyralyn
tyralyn
24 Followers

They had packed a small amount of clothing and rented a car, packed quickly after work and took off. They had barely gotten out of the city before the game began. He looked at his innocent girl in the passenger seat and remembered her interest in a game of dare he had told her about before. He smiled at her and asked if she was interested in trying the game. She perked instantly and said yes, smiling at him as she did. He grinned, offering his first dare. "I dare you to remove your top and leave it off no matter what."

She gasped, unbuttoning her top, her 36D breasts peeking out from her tight bra. She tossed the top into the backseat with a grin, wondering what else she might have to do. "Do you wish to give me another dare now?" she asked.

"Mmm, yes, I dare you to lean down and rub your tits against my cock." Her eyes nearly bugged out of her head, but she leaned down across his lap between his body and the steering wheel. She brushed against his thigh, shifting against the bulge beneath his jeans. She unzipped him, freeing his cock from its prison, rubbing her bra clad breasts slowly against the tip, making him stand at attention for her. She slowly rubbed his cock with her breasts, making him shift uncomfortably as he tried to drive, the feel of her breasts and bra driving him absolutely wild.

He moaned softly and groaned out between his clenched teeth, "Please stop before you make me wreck the car." She grinned, sitting backup in the seat.

"What would you like me to do for my next dare?" She smiled, waiting for him to decide. She was sort of hoping he would tell her to remove her bra, her nipples were hard as pebbles beneath the fabric. The bra was too tight for her, but she wore it anyway, giving her wicked cleavage, making her appear larger than her 36D's. She had no reason to try to enhance her already large chest, but she enjoyed looking good and the cleavage from the tight bra gave her just the right look.

"I dare you to remove your bra, then shift so that anyone who passes can see your beautiful chest. You have to keep your nipples hard, baby, so everyone can see how lucky I am." She reached behind her, unsnapping the bra, letting the straps slide down her arms before taking it off, tossing it into the backseat with her top. She shifted, tucking her foot up under her so that her breasts were clearly visible over the dash and side windows. They rode along in silence for a while, letting passersby admire her chest. Every so often, she would pinch her nipples until they were erect and hard again. She glanced over, finding his cock still erect and throbbing. She reached over, pressing her fingers against the tip of his cock, feeling him throb under her gentle touch. He groaned, feeling her fingers on him, exploring his cock slowly. He put on hand on hers, guiding her, teaching her better places and ways to touch him.

He finally pulled off into a rest area, letting her stroke his cock. He moaned softly, laying his head back against the head rest. He whispered softly, "I dare you to make me cum. Stroke me or suck me, your choice. You can not cum yet, however." She purred softly, wrapping her fingers tight around his cock, stroking him gently as she moved to lower her head over his cock.

She brushed her lips across the tip of his cock, barely touching his flesh, making him jump and moan out loudly. She parted her lips, taking his cock into her mouth. He groaned loudly, arching up into her mouth as she clamped her lips around him. She sucked gently on his length, taking him deep in her throat, feeling him throb there. She licked at the base of his cock, dragging her teeth gently up his length as she brought her head up slowly. She sucked just the tip, licking each drop of precum as it formed. He reached down, sliding his fingers into her hair, urging her back down his cock. She willingly obliged, taking his full length in one quick motion. He tightened his fingers in her hair, arching up into her mouth, driving himself deep into her throat. She clamped her lips tight around the base of his cock, swallowing hard against him, making him moan loudly.

She lifted her head slightly, inhaling deeply as she tightened her vise-like grip on his manhood. She pulled him deep into her throat, sucking him harder than ever before. He gasped sharply, her teeth grazing the most sensitive places on his body as he throbbed in her mouth. "Oh fuck," he groaned, "I'm gonna cum so fucking hard. Oh fuck, yes..." She suddenly clamped down even more intensely on his cock, sucking hard as she tried to swallow the tip. He arched up hard, cumming in her mouth, shooting load after load of hot sticky cum into her throat. She swallowed each load, her throat contracting against him, sending waves of pleasure throughout his body.

She lifted her head slowly, licking his cock clean before curling up in her seat as she licked the remaining cum from her lips. She leaned her head against the window, opening her eyes slowly, gasping and sitting up quickly, noticing the crowd that had formed around their car, watching her suck him off. "Oh my god! Why didn't you stop me!?"

He grinned at her, not answering the question, instead, offering her a new dare. "I dare you to pick out one person, preferably female, to kiss. Let them taste what you just enjoyed so much." She reached for the door handle and opened it, climbing topless from the car as her eyes scanned the crowd, spotting a petite, but shapely blonde. She walked over to the woman, not speaking at all as she reached out, cupping the stranger's chin, brushing lips across hers gently, waiting for the woman to object or freak out.

The stranger gasped, surprised at what was happening. She parted her lips, deepening the kiss as she wrapped her arms around the stranger's waist, pressing in close, her hard nipples pressed to the soft fabric of the woman's shirt. They both groaned, exploring each other with their hands and tongues. They finally broke the kiss, each woman panting softly, wanting more.

She found her voice first and spoke with a soft longing. "My name is Kendra, that is my boyfriend, David. We've been playing a game of Dare." Kendra brushed crimson as she looked at the beautiful stranger. The rest of the crowd had finally started to disperse now, leaving the two women alone.

"Kendra, such a beautiful name for such a beautiful lady. My name is Denise, I work in the diner over there." She pointed to the diner across the parking lot. "I had to come see why everyone was over here around your car, make sure everything was alright. Nice show you two were putting on. Almost made me want to join in, but didn't want to ruin a beautiful scene."

Kendra blushed bright crimson and motioned for Denise to follow her. She walked back to the car and opened the door, leaning in to speak, "David, this is Denise, she was my choice for completion of my dare." Denise wrapped her arms around Kendra and leaned over her shoulder, pressing against her back.

"Hi David, nice show you were putting on. Nice dare, also, your girlfriend is quite the kisser." David smiled at the women, impressed with her choice.

"Denise, would you like to join us for the evening? We're heading to a cabin near here. We're planning on having more fun as well." Denise was planting soft kisses on Kendra's neck the entire time and she paused briefly, smiling to herself.

"Sure, I'd love to join, sounds like fun to me. Just give me a minute to get my bag and stuff from my car, I carry a change of clothes for nights I want to go out." She walked over to her car, grabbing the bag from the back seat, locking the doors before returning to the couple. Kendra had climbed into the back seat and Denise climbed in beside her, closing the door and snuggling up with Kendra as they drove the rest of the way to the cabin, the two girls kissing and exploring each other while David watched in the mirror.

tyralyn
tyralyn
24 Followers