Game of Life Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things got even more confusing in the pub, we talked about music and the like. Not a subject I'd ever known Liz to talk to me about before that day. After hiding away for a couple of hours of peace and quiet and eating lunch in the pub, I thought we'd better go and show our faces around the hotel for a while, so went back. Liz disappearing quite rapidly and unexpectedly after we had entered the hotel's reception area.

I didn't see Liz at dinner that evening, but she walked through the lounge later, where I, and several of my foreign colleagues were sitting, chatting about sweet FA and having a quiet drink. A few moments later Liz completely shook me by strolling over with a big grin on her face and then, without a by your leave, planted a kiss on my forehead. Then, whilst I was still in shock and before I had a chance to ask her what I'd done to deserve such an unexpected favour from of her, she walked away again.

Less than five minutes later she was back, and did almost exactly the same thing again. I was completely lost as to what she was playing at. But a couple of my colleagues seemed to think it was a great game and began to kid me that they now knew why no one ever got anywhere with my lovely PA. More than one of them had tilted their hats in Liz's direction over the years, to no avail.

But Heinz one of the managers from our Berlin operation showed that he was more observant than the rest of us. "Why does Elizabeth keep changing her clothes this evening?" He asked.

"Sorry!" I replied.

"Red dress, blue dress and now red dress again. Why does she keep changing her dress?" He asked again.

Sure enough Liz soon reappeared, and she was wearing a blue dress.

"See, she has changed it again, how does she get changed so quickly and why?" Heinz asked.

"I've no idea what she's playing at; but you should know Lizzie by now. Who can guess what she's going to do next!" I laughed back at him.

Once again Liz was heading in my direction but this time I was ready for her, when she was in range, I grabbed her hand, pulled her down onto my lap and wrapped my arms around her holding her tight.

"Ok Lizzy, what's the big game; why the quick change artist all of a sudden?"

"I'm not with you boss." She replied.

But Heinz got in first. "Elizabeth!" — actually Heinz always pronounces her name Elizibet — "You wear a red dress, then a blue dress and then red and now blue again."

"Sorry Heinz, but you are mistaken. I haven't changed my dress since I came off the tennis courts at one o'clock." She replied smiling.

"Liz we were in the pub having lunch at one." I pointed out.

"No, I had lunch with Elizibet today, Jimmy!" Heinz contradicted me.

By this time I could feel Liz's whole body shaking and she was making strange noses trying to stifle her laughter.

"Come on, what's the game Liz?" I demanded, tickling her until she could no longer stifle the laughter.

Okay I had — like most everyone else at the so called seminar - probably drunk a little more falling down water then I normally consume that day, so I was in the mood for messing around a little. You have to let your hair down sometimes.

"All right, all right, I give in Jimmy. And if you don't stop tickling me, I'm going to pee all over your trousers." Liz eventually managed to say.

I stopped tickling her and she grinned at me before waving her arm in the direction of the door she'd entered the lounge by. This caused me and the other guys to look over at the doorway and we were all surprised to see Liz stroll back into the lounge. Only this Liz was wearing a red dress. In shock I stood up and that dumped Liz on the floor.

"Charming." She commented as I helped her to her feet again. "Boss I don't really have to introduce my sister Anna to you, do I? After all, the pair of you sneaked off for lunch together."

I looked from a grinning Liz to an equally grinning Anna; they had to be identical twins. I could remember Liz mentioning her sister Anastasia who lived in Canada many times in the past; but she'd never mentioned that they were identical twins.

"Sorry, Jim." Anna said taking my offered hand and shaking it. "Liz told me you always enjoyed a good joke, and so when you mistook me for her this morning, I couldn't resist seeing how long it took you to realise your mistake."

Then she lent forward still hanging onto my hand so I couldn't get away and kissed me full on the lips. That kiss — or maybe it was the shocked expression on my face - prompting hoots of laughter and several questionable comments from around the room in general.

"If I'd known Liz's boss was so handsome; I'd have come back to the UK to visit a lot sooner." She grinned at me.

By this time the guys were, really laughing at me; it appeared that more than a few of them had seen Anna and Liz together earlier in the day and were in on the game. I had wondered why not one of them had shown any sign of disapproval when the girls had kept kissing me earlier. Fraternisation between staff members wasn't taboo or even particularly frowned upon in our organisation, but it was discouraged between managers and their subordinates for obvious reasons.

I'd better explain that as my personal assistant Liz was on equal footing as far as seniority went with at least half the people at the seminar. Liz was empowered to sit in on meetings in my absence and act on my behalf when I was away. Her veto of any action that she felt she wasn't sure how I'd react to, was as good as my objecting to it in person. Generally nearly everyone in the company was aware, that I'd never had cause to reverse anything that Liz had said and done on my behalf.

Back to that evening. The joke on me over, most of the guys drifted away and left Liz, Anna and myself chatting amongst ourselves. Later we moved into the ballroom where there was dancing every evening.

I might add here, that nearly all the married guys had their wives with them and some — if not all of the female employees — had their spouses with them as well. Add to that there were more than a few girlfriends and boyfriends on the junket as well. The whole affair was a kind of "you're in our big family now" exercise. What the shareholders would make of the extravagance I had no idea.

Somehow I found myself dancing with Anna for most of the evening. The moment Liz came off the dance floor, some randy bugger or the other was waiting to ask her for the next dance. Lizzie's reputation as a dizzy blond had spread far and wide. Word had also got around that she was a tease and an ice-maiden on the quiet as well; I do believe a lot of the would-be Casanova's were trying to prove the rumour wrong. And/or possibly hoping to gain some kudos by being the first to thaw her out. I don't believe anyone got lucky and I was pleased that Liz apparently didn't have to demonstrate her boxing skills that week either.

To be completely honest, I can't say for sure what happened that evening. I thought I was just being polite by dancing with Liz's sister. On the dance floor we talked a lot about her life in Canada, she was working for a news agency or something and she was going places in the firm as well.

She told me that she moved over there to be with the boyfriend she met at university, but the relationship didn't last the course. But by the time they broke up she'd somehow got this dream job of hers, so she'd stayed-on over there. Anna raved on about her job so much I kind-a got the feeling that the job could possibly have come between her and her guy.

On reflection, for all Liz's messing around, maybe that's why she held men at arms length and apparently chickened out of any relationships. I was pretty sure that Liz was going places in the company even with her apparent light-hearted persona.

I've digressed again haven't I? I wonder if that's what Anna did to me that night, kept my mind so busy on other things, that I didn't realise that she was quietly seducing me. Yeah well, around twelve Anna said it was time she hit the hay, and I honestly didn't have any idea what she was planning when she asked me to escort her up to her room.

It was only when we got into the lift and she asked me what my room number was that I had any inkling as to what she had planned. The fact she could only ask me my room number after she remove her tongue from my throat, at which point I wasn't in any kind of mood to turn her down. Oh, and yeah well, she was sharing a room with Liz, so by using my room we wouldn't be disturbed.

Christ, I wasn't going to turn the lady down, in a way I was being offered the chance of bedding Liz. Only of course, it wasn't Liz it was Anna; but hey, who could tell the difference? Well I couldn't after all the booze I'd consumed that day. Anyway bedding Anna couldn't endanger my working relationship with Liz, could it?

Look, I'd had a few that night and alcoholic logic, ain't quite as clear as stone cold sober logic. Add to that that I'd always secretly had the hot's for Liz, even if I did a good job of hiding the fact; well I thought I did. The net result was, l was led like a lamb to the slaughter and I didn't give a hoot.

Considering the amount of booze I'd consumed, I personally don't think I put on a bad show. Put it this way, Viagra would have been overkill. Mind the old back reminded me of my age for most of the following day, and I figured I needed to increase the amount of time I spent in the company gym every week. Whatever Anna seemed very pleased with my performance, and even requested a rematch for the following evening, even suggesting that we start a little earlier. But only after we'd done a little plain talking in the morning.

I awoke lying on my back with Anna snuggled up beside me, her arm draped over my chest. I had to wonder if I'd been snoring, I tend to do that when I sleep on my back, but Anna didn't mention it if I did. I must have stirred or something and Anna became aware that I was awake. Her hand moved down to my rampant member.

"Still early, you ready for another go before breakfast." She whispered.

"Whenever you're ready, I certainly am." I replied.

"Good on you stud, lets go for it." She said, then before I could make a move she'd jumped up on her knees straddling me, leaning forward to kiss me at the same time as she impaled herself. "Liz doesn't know what she's missing here." She added as a throw away comment before she started moving very slowly up and down as if savouring the moment.

I did think about asking her what she meant by the comment, but decided not to. Well, I was kind-a beginning to get into it and didn't want to spoil the moment. Instead I reached up and played with Anna's breasts, until she lent forward again and pushed one of them into my mouth. The thought crossed my mind that Anna was completely in control of the encounter and had been from the start the evening before.

"What's wrong lover," she suddenly asked, I must have reacted somehow when the thought had crossed my mind. "are you okay?"

"No I'm just wondering what all this is about Anna; you jumping into bed with like this. Not that I'm complaining. But I ain't no spring chicken, there was lots of good looking blokes down there last night, how come you decided on me?"

"Honest answer."

"Of course."

"Because you were the most handsome man there."

"Bullshit!"

"Okay, for a couple of reasons. Because I fancied you and I knew I could trust you."

"Trust me."

"Yeah of course, you're my sister's boss and she knows you well. I knew you wouldn't turn nasty on me. Look, Jim; I'm on holiday over here and I needed a bit of loving for a while. Now shall we get back to it before we run out of time and have to go down for breakfast."

We joined Liz for breakfast that morning and I was treated to a conversation filled with innuendo from Anna and humorously sarcastic remarks from my faithful assistant. I didn't mind, because Liz had become a close friend and we had a very good working relationship. Our off duty conversation often centred around me either trying to match Liz up with an extremely unsuitable mate, or taking the Mickey out of the guys who she did allow to take her out; although often our roles were reversed.

My having spent the night with her sister opened me up for all kinds of off-hand and extremely suggestive comments from Liz. As well as some conversation with her sister — within my earshot and designed for me to overhear - about some unnamed guy's stamina and prowess in the lovemaking department. But by about lunchtime though they began to lay-off me some and Liz with Anna's help, returned to winding up and frustrating some of the other guys.

Now don't go thinking that Anna and I hung around together all day. I had some work to do and both Liz and I had to attend the regular morning pep talk from one of the whizz-kids on the board. After that Liz and Anna went off together, to play sports or just socialise with the staff and their respective spouses from all our other operations. I was doing the same thing really, but spent most of my time introducing people to each other. My travels for the company had led to me knowing just about everyone, if sometimes a little vaguely.

But we did run into each other several times during the morning and that's when Liz (and Anna) played the innuendo game.

Anyway after lunch I had a formal meeting for a few hours with some of the board and the heads of the local operations. Liz didn't attend but I would have to spend an hour or so later filling her in on what was discussed. Chiefly into which countries we were going to expand next. No point in going into all that here.

Although I will mention that Liz and Anna were brought into the conversation a few times; the similarity between the two girls being the main comment made and the odd joke about not knowing which one was which.

Oh, add to that Heinz, setting everyone off laughing when he related the trick the girls had played on me the night before. To my relief it appeared that no one knew that Anna and I had spent the night together.

After the meeting I didn't see Anna or Liz until they joined me for dinner. Most of which I spent relating the afternoon's meeting to Liz. But I did note that they had obviously spent some time during the afternoon in the hair salon. A little trim here and there had changed their hairstyles just enough to make them absolutely identical. I enquired what they were up to, and they replied that they'd always had the same styles as children. Their hairstyles had taken on a little variation because they'd been living several thousand miles away from each other.

"You wait, tomorrow night at the big dance, you won't be able to tell us apart, we nipped out and bought matching dresses today." Liz informed me.

"Now that's a worry, I won't know which one of you I'm cuddling up to later." I replied in a whispered voice. It wouldn't have done to have anyone hear me say that.

"No problem lover, there is a different between us; I'll show you the secret later." Anna whispered back with a grin on her face.

I went to my room somewhat earlier than we'd retired the previous evening. Anna tapping on my door about half an hour later, after I'd had my shower.

"Ready for me lover?" she asked after she let me breathe again. I'd only just managed to maintain my balance; Anna had thrown herself at me so enthusiastically when I'd opened the door.

"Who wouldn't be, kiddo? You're one sexy looking woman you know."

"You're not bad yourself Jim, what the hell your wife thought she was playing at, running around behind your back; god alone knows. I know that Elizabeth wouldn't mind throwing a rope on you either if you weren't working together, that is. Oh, you know she did toy with the idea of moving to Mainard's just so she could get a chance at you. But then, you took up with that Danish girl."

"Run that by me again Anna." I said.

"Whoops you didn't know, did you? Ah well, I think you should know anyway. Liz was offered a job at Mainards, one of their head-hunters approached her. Well, she was happy as your PA, but she toyed with the idea of taking Mainards up on their offer, just so that you and her could get all nice and pally. She's always had quite a crush on you, you know."

"Anna I'm almost old enough to be Liz's father."

"Um, and mine!"

"Yeah well, and yours as well. And if we are talking like that, with all the handsome younger guys down there, why did you really drag me into bed last night?" I hadn't bought Anna's explanation from the morning.

"Oh Jim. Young and handsome doesn't make them good in bed. Like my sister I appreciate a man with a little experience; older guys know how to treat a woman well. And besides, I was attracted to you the moment you sat down beside me yesterday; I immediately knew why Liz loves working with you so much."

"You do, why?"

"No chance buddy. I might look like a dumb blond, but I'm not stupid; I'm not spilling the beans about everything."

As if she hadn't already; whatever I never did get to the bottom of that statement of Anna's, well not for a very long time! But she did go on to explain that she was a career woman and intended to be running her agency by the time she was finished. A regular guy wasn't part of Anna's career plan — not for a few years anyway — and she feared that one-night stands and that kind of thing might get her a reputation as a slut. Her answer to that problem was to avoid guys like the plague when she was back home in Canada.

"But if you don't go out with guys over there, isn't it possible that someone might think that you're gay or something?" I asked. Okay, I'm not sure I should have asked, but it was the first thought that entered my mind.

"Oh, don't get me wrong, Jim. I date a few guys now and again; but I keep it strictly platonic. I think most of the guys who know me are under the impression that I'm some kind of a nun as far as my sex life goes. But I come over here every so often to get my regular fix of sex; I was just lucky that I ran into you this time." Anna stopped speaking for a while; I could see that she was thinking. "I hate to tell you this, but I think that I can trust you. Jim I come over to the UK twice a year to see my sister ... And usually when I'm over here, I use a very discrete escort agency."

"You're funning me." I replied somewhat in shock at Anna's revelation.

"No, Jim, I'm perfectly serious. I don't go picking up guys in bars and things ... Christ it's dangerous out there. God alone knows whom the guys have been with ... And shit, what if I picked up a nutter ... you know, a murderer or something! An agency might sound a bit seedy, but at least the guys are well vetted; well the guys at the agency I use are."

I have no idea what Anna read in my facial expression, but it was obviously more than I intended. She sat looking at me for a few moments with a strange expression on her face.

"I've upset you, haven't I? I apologise, Jim. You're a nice man and I've selfishly taken advantage of you; I really didn't mean to do that. Honestly I'm truly attracted to you, but I can see the disgust on your face now."

"Whoa Whoa, hold up there, Anna. Yeah, I'm disgusted all right, but not with you or anything you did. Actually I'm pretty disgusted with myself ... Oh shit look, how am I going to explain this. Look Anna you ... I ... last night. It wasn't you taking advantage of the situation, it was me! I think you are a very beautiful woman and I kind of blurred the edges of acceptable behaviour!"

A little smile returned to Anna's face. "Oh my, Jim, an honest man as well. In your mind at least, you pretended that I was Liz last night, didn't you?"

"Um yeah, in my subconscious I think I possibly did, Anna. But for Christ sake don't you dare tell her."

She leant forward and kissed me. "Hey that's fine with me, lover; I'll be Liz for you anytime you want Jim. God we used to play that game all the time when we were young." I'm not sure what expression I had on my face by then. "We were ... still are," Anna's smile turned into a grin, "identical twins, Jim. We used to run our boyfriends ragged on occasions."