Game of Life Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hint was there, in her tone of voice, but without being too specific.

"You didn't ... did you?"

"Now that would be telling, wouldn't it!" She grinned back at me.

"But you told me earlier that there was a difference between you. You even told me you'd let me in on the secret. Surely one of your boyfriends would have noticed."

"There's only one difference between Elizabeth and I, and only you will ever know it. Liz would never do this!" Anna pushed me back onto the bed and began to attack the belt of my trousers. "Liz and I have a golden rule, never mix business with pleasure, nothing ever good comes of it in the long term, so I'm sure she'd never do this with you."

I kind-a lost track of what was said after that. Except for a good few "Oh Yeah's" and that kind of thing from Anna.

The following evening was fun for everyone; Liz and Anna wore their identical dresses and for the whole evening never let on to anyone which was which. Later in the evening someone produced a flower that one of them put in her hair and a sort of sweepstake was run at a pound a time to guess which was which; the cash being destined for charity.

Personally I had a little trouble telling them apart until I got one of them on the dance floor alone. I don't think she or anyone else had realised that Liz had got into the habit of calling me boss when we talked together privately. And after a little quiet conversation on that dance floor the one with the flower — as I was sure she would — called me boss whilst discussing some innocuous point or the other.

At midnight we had the count up and Liz took her bow amid much laughter by everyone who had been fooled. Look Anna had done very well considering she hardy knew a soul and Liz worked with a lot of the people there. Mind you, I should imagine that Liz had battled hard in not calling anyone by name — except me — all evening.

That was the last night Anna and I spent in bed together on that trip of hers to the UK. Although we were to get together again on her subsequent visits. I began to look forward to them very quickly.

End of Chapter 04