Game of Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time the door opened, she caught a glimpse of another detail. There were men's and women's dressing rooms (... or undressing rooms? - Carol joked nervously to herself). There was a receptionist who wore a skimpier version of the hostesses' costume, if that were possible. It was clear that the room was as well air-conditioned as the rest of Reno-- the receptionists' nipples in her revealing cups were visible at Carol's distance. Or was that display because of what she was seeing between the customers on the tv monitors at her desk?

Eventually, Carol decided it was the monitor. The glow from it lit the receptionist's face as she peered into it. Or perhaps her face was lit for other reasons. At one point when a couple was leaving, Carol thought that she saw the receptionist massaging her breasts, her eyes riveted to the monitor. Before the doors hissed shut, Carol saw that the woman was licking her lips repeatedly.

The couple! Carol realized that she had been there long enough to have seen them go in, singly. What was Crystal doing in there? The receptionist had handed the couple a bulky envelope as they went out. What was that?

The next time the doors slid open, a threesome came out, hugging and hanging onto each other intimately. Carol looked closer. One man carried three videotapes, the other the slot machine gadgets to turn in. The statuesque brunette between them carried nothing except her handbag and a very big smile. Her barely-buttoned blouse displayed her bad case of whisker burn. She looked down at curious Carol with an air of dreamy pity.

Again, the doors hissed, and another clinging couple came out. Carol's eyes opened wide, as in the background she saw a young woman who had most recently rushed in. She was emerging from the changing rooms in a loosely fitting dress of a white sheer material. She headed toward the big doors, placed her palm on a sensor, and the ornate doors began to swing open-- but the outer doors slid shut before Carol could see into the next room.

Carol realized that she herself was aroused, and she was just thinking about what must be going on in that room! She was worried for Crystal, or was she jealous? She realized it was some of both, as she rearranged herself to be a bit more comfortable. Her bra felt a size too small.

Finally, Crystal emerged from the room. She was holding hands with an older woman-- their fingers touched against each other's in an intimate gesture as they parted. Carol sat speechless, though not completely surprised, as she had thought she had already noticed intimations of Crystal's interests diverging from hers.

Her sister glowed as brightly as if she had both shared in intercourse AND taken a shower. Perhaps she had done both. Her make-up looked better than when she went in, Carol mused.

"What was that business with the palm print sensor on the entryway?" Carol tried to think of a tangential question, unwilling yet to ask the obvious.

"Oh, they have to try keep out the state agents. The gaming commission is always checking on them. I guess they want people to keep on gambling the old-fashioned way. But, sis," whispered Crystal, while waving goodbye to her recent lover, "it was what I've been looking for.. and, remember, it's what Cynthia Slidell will be looking for soon."

=========

"That's right!" Sophia interrupted. "What is going to happen with the casino's big prize awards? You were going to tell me? It's easy to start thinking of all kinds of possibilities for the next step."

I started to explain. Of course, the trouble with thinking of all the possibilities is that it got harder and harder to stay in the busy restaurant, when there was a quiet and intimate hotel room across the street.

"Richard.... on second thought," Sophia purred, "perhaps we should continue it later. There's something that you need to do with me first." She unbuttoned the top button on her blouse.

"It's getting very warm in here." She grinned and touched her bosom.

Suddenly, I was acutely aware of the pressure building in my slacks. (Why do they call them slacks? There was nothing slack now.)

We rose from our table, and hurried back to the hotel.

To be continued...

12