Game of Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fawn agreed. Then Leona took off on the tack that made all this poetic description make sense to Sherrie and me.

"A few days ago, it's so easy for your subconscious to remember, something very special happened. You remember it exactly, of course, and as you look around this room, you see things that remind you of that very special time....." Leona led her back to the morning after Sherrie and I had hit the jackpot in the Casino de Amour.

A smile crossed Fawn's lips as she recognized something in the room.

"The pattern on the music box... it's so good to look at it..." Fawn said sweetly. "It's like the one they showed me...."

======

Tolerant as they were, Dixon's staff could not let our story time continue all night. Other customers were gone, other tables were clean. Sophia glanced around the room.

"Race you to our bed!" she chortled. It was a brisk walk across the street and up the stairs to our room. The staff looked discreetly uninterested.

======

"This room looks so plainnnn!" Sophia moaned in mock disappointment, coyly pushing me away, as she stood in the hallway and swept her eyes around our smartly-furnished room in the historic Oxford. "It needs more red velvet." "We can take that up with the management..." I murmured, as our lips came together. "In the meantime, just imagine what we could be doing to work up to that."

We dove deeper into kisses and then surfaced for air.

"We can take that up another time," she chuckled. "And much as it's fun to imagine, I want reality now." And with that, she clicked the door shut behind us. We left a trail of clothing from the door to the bed, embraced feverishly and toppled into the sheets. Her hands clutched at my waistband as eagerly as mine did hers, and she bucked her hips up from the bed to let me take her panties down, trailed by my kisses on her thighs. I could feel her heat as I lay down beside her.

Perhaps Sophia intended to erase the memory of the recent other women from my thoughts. As she pulled herself up and knelt over me on the bed, I knew from the look on her face that listening to my story had focused her attention wonderfully on her need to have sex, to have me.

She straddled me and guided me in. As wet as she was, and as eager as I was, we moved frantically at first, and then a mysterious calm spread over the room. I found myself remembering the statue in Leona's Nouvelle Bordello bedroom. Something about it calmed me, and I slowed my thrusts, gently now. Sophia closed her eyes and smoothly rose and fell above me, enjoying the seeming pause and my gently cupping hands holding her wonderful breasts.

My head seemed suddenly to know that it was time. Her vagina had relaxed around me, was holding me with a feather touch... and then I felt all of my power flowing into one deep surprise thrust. Touching deeply, I set off spasms of delight within her, and the nets of pleasure that she cast around me captured my orgasm and made it hers.

We faded into sleep after much tenderness, my hand simply resting on her vagina, enjoying its moist, fading warmth as we drifted.

======

Continued when we awoke next noon.

12