Game Of Love Ch. 07

Story Info
First Dates.
2.4k words
4.47
8.6k
6

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been waiting. Plotting the day I could implement my revenge on the people who put me in that hellhole. My bitch of an ex wife is the first on my list. If it weren't for her slut ass, I never would have been put in that rotten place to begin with. And if that bastard do gooder and his whore hadn't interfered, Susan and her little brat would be long gone by now. Knowing what a big cock sucking whore she was the kid probably isn't mine. Yeah I'm defiantly getting rid of her and the kid first.

It's just too bad the do gooder died or else I would go after him for stopping me the first time. I vaguely recalled his family at the trial. I remember his hot as shit sister and a sniveling little kid testifying on the character and life of the do gooder and his bitch. Maybe after I take care of Susan and the brat, I'll look them up. But first things first, I had to avoid being recaptured and I had to find my man Steve. Once I get my head right, implementing my revenge should be easy...

Melodi-

Waking up the next morning with a hangover was not one of my favorite past times. The light filtering in from the rising sun made it 10X worse. I moved from my position on the couch, stretching my stiff muscles, sore from sleeping hunched over all night.

I glanced at Trinity, who didn't seem phased by the amount of light pouring into the living room, as she slept at the other end of the couch.

Groaning in displeasure, I stood and pulled the curtains closed before shuffling down the hall to the bathroom. My head was killing me and I felt like at any moment I was going to lose the contents of my stomach.

'I should have known better than to drink with Trinity. Every time, whether it's wine or hard liquor, I always end up hung over the next morning. Luckily for me today is my day off, so I don't have to worry about dealing with customers today.' Finishing up in the bathroom, I walked back out to the living room and picked up my phone to check the time.

It was a little after 7:30, which meant that I didn't have to wake Trinity for another hour. Since it was my day off, Trinity and Cassie ran the bakery for me and in order for the shop to open up by 10, I had to make sure she was up in time to start pulling pastries out of the freezer and start frosting cupcakes.

A huge yawn escaped me, reminding me just how little sleep I got last night. I would give anything to lay back down and sleep a couple more hours, but unfortunately for me, I'm one of those people where once I'm up, I'm up and there is nothing I could do about it. I contemplated getting up and going for a run, in order to do something productive with my time, but decided against it.

'I don't have the energy to go out running. Besides I think my running clothes are still in the dirty clothes basket. And the last time I went running I aggravated my ribs and my hip.' I thought sitting back on the couch, absent mindedly scratching at my cast.

Even though it had been almost 3 weeks since my accident, my body wasn't completely back to normal. The stitches on my temple have finally faded, leaving behind a barely noticeable scar, and the bruises that had marred my skin had faded to a yellowish-green over their previous blackish-purple color. The only thing that still was apparently wrong was my arm. But while the bruises faded, I still had little twinges of pain here and there if I moved too fast.

My phone buzzed in my hand, breaking me out of my reverie. 'Who the hell would be texting me at 7:45 on a Saturday morning?' I thought to myself as I unlocked my phone and opened my messaging app.

KA: Good morning Bellissima. Hopefully I didn't wake you. I would feel horrible if I did, but I just wanted to let you know I can't get you off my mind.

You could have pushed me over with a feather in that moment. There were no words to express the shock that I felt. 'He actually texted me. And he couldn't get me off his mind.' I thought eagerly. I knew I was acting like a little girl with her first crush and contradicting everything I've said, but when it comes to him, all my rules seemed to fly out the window.

MG: Good morning to you as well. No you didn't wake me, I've been up for a little bit so don't feel bad. What about me has kept you awake? ;)

KA: It's everything about you Bellissima. You are simply captivating. From the top of that gorgeous head to the bottom of those tiny feet.

Smiling extremely wide I text back,

MG: Flattery will get you no where Mr. Andretti. You should know that by now.

KA: Fine, you win this round. Where do you think a second chance at a first date will get me?

I had to fight the urge to scream with excitement after reading that. Even though I knew better than to get my hopes up, in that moment there was nothing I wanted more than to see what he had up his sleeve for our second attempt at a first date.

MG: It might score you a few brownie points. What did you have in mind?

KA: I was thinking about the aquarium. They recently added a section on as well as opened up a new exhibit and my business associate, who did the work, gave me passes to go. Afterward I was thinking, maybe having lunch and hanging out along the waterfront.

I hadn't been to the aquarium since I was 15. Cassie, Trinity and I had to go for a marine science project and Camryn thought it would be fun to come along with a few of his friends and scare the shit out of us. That was not a good day. Trinity ended up breaking finger or two, I some how managed to find myself ass first in the touch tank squishing a poor sea star to death and Cassie ended up breaking her leg. We all like to say that was the start of her and Camryn's relationship even if they won't admit it.

MG: Sure that sounds like fun. What time should I meet you?

KA: I'll be picking you up from your place around 11:30.

MG: Fine but you better not stand me up again or else there will be hell to pay.

KA: I wouldn't dream of it Bellissima. I'll see you soon.

Squealing, I dropped the phone on the couch and reached over to shake Trinity awake. "There better be a fire somewhere in this room, that you can't put out and we need to make a swift escape in order to survive. If not, I swear, best fried or not I will kill you." Trinity muttered popping her eyes open.

"Yeah right. You love me too much to kill me. But anyway I need your help?" I said grinning from ear to ear.

She frowned at me as she wiped the sleep crust from her eyes. "Right now I hate you. I'm pretty sure I have at least another hour before I have to get up for the bakery. So why on earth do you have me up at... 8 o'clock on a Saturday morning?"

"Because I need your help picking something out to wear for this date with Kaiden Andretti." I said matter of factually.

That seemed to wake her up. "When did this happen? You just barely forgave him last night. When did he have time to ask you out?" she asked yawning.

"He texted me this morning, not too long ago actually and asked me out again. He's picking me up at 11:30 and we're spending the day at the aquarium." I informed her. Just saying the words 'aquarium' must have brought back the same memory for her as it did for me, because she ended up with a weird grimace on her face.

"Okay so memory of breaking my fingers and you killing innocent sea stars with your ass aside, what do you need my help with?"

"I need help picking an outfit. Last night I was dressed to the nines in my little black dress because I knew he was taking me to dinner. Since we are just kicking it around town today, I don't want to go over board. I want to wear something that says sexy but relaxed enough not to look desperate."

"I get it. First things first, check the weather. I don't want to dress you in summery clothes and it end up raining and vice versa. Second, calm down before work yourself up into a panic attack. You said it yourself last night, he's just a guy. A rich, sexy one but a guy none the less. Third if you want my help there better be coffee involved because it is too early to deal with this with no caffeine in my system." She said grabbing her own phone off the table.

She frowned slightly as she scrolled through the screen, before touching the screen again to pull up the weather. "You're in luck. It's supposed to be a bright and sunny 75 degrees today. While that works out well for your date, it means unfortunately Cass and I are going to be swamped downstairs. Remind me again why I let you have Saturdays off again?" she asked in an exasperated tone.

"Because you love me and you know I work my ass off the other 5 days a week. 5 ½ if you count the fact that I prebake for Saturday" I smile sweetly, causing her to hit me in the head with one of my throw pillows.

"Come on smart ass and let's pick out your outfit. Maybe if I'm lucky, I can sleep another half hour before you make me go to work." She grumbled as she got up off the couch. I rolled my eyes at my best friend's theatrics before rising of the plush couch myself.

"Oh hush you. Come on. the sooner we do this, the sooner I can make your coffee. You're a real bitch without it."

Kaiden-

'I'm nervous. Why the fuck am I nervous? It's just a date. I've been on plenty of dates before.' I thought as I navigated my car through traffic on the way to Melodi's place. When she said yes to me earlier, I didn't have this feeling coursing through me.

Triumph and confidence, yeah but not nervous. Maybe its because I know she's not like all the other women I've dated. My usual lines and antics wouldn't work on her and that made her a mystery and it also made her exciting.

I got lucky and found a spot across the street from her apartment and parked the Jag before hoping out. Tapping the alarm, I walked across the street and up the long stair case that led to the small porch outside her door.

I knocked on the door, pushing all the nervous feelings to the back of my mind and putting a blinding smile on my face as the door opened, revealing Melodi's short frame.

'Damn she is absolutely gorgeous.' I thought surveying her from top to bottom. She was dressed casually like I was, dressed in a purple low cut t shirt that kept drawing my attention to her ample cleavage and a pair of jean shorts that clung to her hips and thighs and mad her legs seem like they went on forever.

Her black hair hung down in a riot of curly ringlets, framing her heart shaped face and made her greenish-grey eyes stand out even more. I was so fixated with her, that I didn't even realize that I was staring until she cleared her throat.

"Are you going to stand there and stare at me all day or are we going to the aquarium at some point?" she said in a teasing tone. I could my face warm up ever so slightly in embarrassment at being caught staring at her, another emotion I wasn't used to.

Just the sound of her voice alone was enough to send blood rushing to my dick. I shifted my body weight from one foot to the other trying to discreetly adjust my jeans without having to be blatant about it.

"Sorry Bellissima, I didn't mean to stare. Your beauty is simply captivating, that's all. Are you ready?" I ask her. She held her arm up that was still immobilized in the cast, showing her bag dangling there.

"Yup I'm all ready to go. I just need to lock up and we can go." She said digging her keys out of her purse, which to me, looked more a carry on bag than a purse.

Melodi turned around to close the door, presenting me with her plump backside while she locked the door. I'm pretty sure that if I got any harder, I would bust through the zipper of my jeans.

I adjusted myself again discreetly before Melodi turned around, placing her keys back in her bag. "Okay let's go." She said walking ahead of me down the stairs.

I followed behind her, trying to keep my eyes off her ass and my mind out of the gutter. I pulled my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the car as we crossed the street. I walked around to the other side, so I could get her door trying to keep my thoughts from straying again.

"Wow such a gentleman. Pulling women from burning cars and opening doors too? Your mother must be so proud." She joked as she slid into the passenger side, her shorts sliding up as she took her seat.

"Well I try at least. I'm hoping that I can leave my superman costume neatly tucked in my trunk for the day." I replied back, winking, before closing her door and jogging around to my side folding my tall frame back into the car.

Taking one last glance at her, I released a mental sigh. 'Today is going be a rough and interesting day.' I thought, before I slid the key in the ignition and put the car in drive and set off for the day's adventure.