Game of Morals

Story Info
A vengeful loner with a hidden talent. Enemies, beware.
4.7k words
4.45
31k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story will be in three parts: 3 sections with 3 chapters each representing a different point in the 'protagonist's' life. The first one is about revenge, the second about fulfilment and the last one is about living life like the way that it should be lived.

Said 'protagonist' (although the character is more of an anti-hero if anything) is called Jeremy Brookes, and the plot of the story means that the story essentially starts when he is 17 years old, although all characters depicted are above 18 years of age during any scenes of sexual intercourse.

Jeremy is your typical high-schooler/sixth former, with a dark secret. He is a sociopath, but not a particularly violent or murderous one. He is one created by bad luck, i.e. events happening that weren't necessary caused by bad intentions by others, they just ended up having a really dark effect on him. Most people who have these 'skeletons in their closet' chose to do nothing about it, partly because they do not know what they can do about it. Jeremy was the same. Till he found a way.

The events depicted in this story are very much realistic and feasible in this world, despite what others might say. The realistic part of it makes it very sobering and there are individuals like Jeremy who do this. Why don't you know about them? Well my theory is that it takes someone of a certain level of intelligence to figure out and effectively perform something like this, and those of this level of intelligence are smart enough to know that operating in the shadows (i.e. never getting caught) is the key to victory.

The characters depicted have had their names altered, for the sake of their own protection. If said person sees this, I dare you to sue me if you find your new name ironic.

Synopsis: "One should be careful when you push someone into a corner. Because you'll never know what sort of deal that person will make with the devil, just to start pushing back. Once you realise this, it's all already too late."

Part I: Mea fabula

Chapter I: Ille in vindicate

My troubles in school when I was 17 years old could all be traced down to one incident. Hindsight told me I could look at it as a huge misunderstanding that was blown way out of proportion, but I didn't really care at the time.

Ok so there was a girl I liked whom I knew. I wouldn't say we were close friends but we knew each other alright. I liked her because we shared common interests, intellectually she was my equal and most of all, she was stunning. People like that tend to stay at the top of the food chain, not with people like me. I'd associate myself as a loner, not because I was socially awkward, it was for the fact that at the institution I went to, I struggled to find people who I actually liked and wanted to be around. Naturally, I got bored and choose to do what interested me the most; reading, tasting fine wines and whiskeys amongst other nefarious activities.

Long story short, her friends being the 'Queens of observation' realised that I liked her. Said Queens being teenage girls and most importantly, me not being in their social circle, took this the wrong way. Cue a series of texts, calls and suggestive messages implying that my feelings were reciprocated. I knew it was all fake, and well it hurt because I knew that. So when it eventually came, I probably could have laughed it off and drank my sorrows away. I didn't.

Maybe I was in a vindictive mood or just fed up with their antics, but I flipped. I'll cut to the part that actually matters in that I had a massive shouting match with her friend and it led to me becoming some sort of pariah for the rest of the year. Can't say I was really that sorry to be honest. I really did recommend her to go fuck herself with a cactus.

The friend in question, for all purposes will be known as Anna. Why Anna you ask? Well its really because I felt like it.

Anna is one of those girls in this world who is simply beautiful, and she damn well knows and uses it to her advantage at every given moment. She was of average height with long dark hair and a pale complexion. Her body was that of a dancers; long, powerful legs, slender figure with a decently sized bust. We were never close, mind you, but we knew each other well enough. When I say "well enough," its more of the case if we see each other in the street we know to avoid each other. Like oil and water we simply don't mix.

So the story really started upon my reaction to that incident in my penultimate year of schooling. I felt a lot of pain, and emotionally was a wreck from what happened. I decided that I wanted revenge. Revenge they say is a dish best served cold, and well I have no problems with dishing it out. My only problem is getting caught, and possible consequences that might impact me if it happened. It looks pretty bad if you think about it, guy who 'can't take no for an answer' acts spitefully towards girl. To be honest, it's not that I can't take no for an answer, it's more of the fact that I was led on, deliberately and used as a joke for the amusement of the 'populars.' In any case, it was a really 'cuntish' move, and well a part of me decided that I wasn't taking anything like this again.

For a while, I began to scour the internet and the world around me for inspiration. One day it came to me when I was watching a movie. Incidentally it was the American movie "Now you see me." Now the thing about this particular movie was that there was a character who specialised in mentalism and hypnotism. So I was watching this scene, the character makes physical contact with another via an arm pull for an hypnotic induction before issuing commands to the character involved. He then goes on to prove that the woman is really 'hypnotised' and thus removes her ability to move and speak. Whilst this seems fake and unrealistic, having done a bit of research I have concluded that what he did was very much real.

My mind, being the disturbed and twisted one that it was, drew a connection between the problem I had and this solution. Thus I got to work, researching and practicing. I would read articles about it in class, before going home at night to practice in front of a mirror. One thing I learnt quickly that confidence is key to pulling it off. If someone is not very confident in their delivery, it often leads it to be unconvincing. Fortunately I find myself to be reasonably articulate, as well as a decent enough actor to pull most things off. Another thing I learnt was that I needed practice- lots of it. See I pretty much had one chance to do whatever it was that I wanted to do. For example with Anna, I could only make one meeting without it looking suspicious and if I messed up then I don't even need to go into what the consequences would be for me. My solution to this problem; I went out and bought several disguises.

With the help of colour change contact lenses, a few wigs and some subtle changes in my wardrobe, I found it very easy to slip in and out different personas. Obviously, there were certain characteristics I couldn't change such as my height and to some extent, my body shape. But with the right clothes, I was able to pull off quite a few different looks. But I wanted to be ultra-cautious about my revenge, I made it clear to myself that I was not going to get caught and if there was something I could have done to have prevented it, then I would do it, regardless of the effort involved. So I went on trips up to different parts of the country, with the excuse to my parents that I was looking at uni/college open days or doing something else.

The first time that I tried my new skill, it failed, and the result was rather embarrassing. I could have stopped there but there was a voice in the back of my head that screamed for me to try again. I obliged and I realised that my results started to get better and better. There were a few individuals that I wasn't able to hypnotise but that wasn't a problem, from the successes that I had already gotten, I was becoming more confident in my ability. After a few long, hard months of steady practice, I could turn up to a place and successfully hypnotise every person that I met. But that wasn't enough. Not in my book. So I spent the rest of my academic career practising, spending hours and hours working on my technique, on different approaches and how to deal with different people. It was only near the tail end of my senior year when I began to feel confident enough in my abilities to pull of the revenge that I so craved.

I spent several days conducting what I coined "recon." I needed to establish a place that I would be able to pull off the hypnotism without other people looking suspicious. The Chinese do say that the one who decides where the fight is fought doubles his chances of winning. For something like this, nothing could be left to mere chance. After several days of brainstorming, I decided upon a place that best suited my plan; a tube station. Both Anna and myself travelled home from school by tube before taking a bus. When I thought about executing the plan, I realised that having lots of people around us would benefit me. For example, if I had succeeded and given her a command that was permanent like forgetting how to use cutlery it would fail. You know why? Well she's a smart one, I'll give her that and I could bet the first thing she would do is try to find out if someone drugged/did something to her. If I could hypnotise her quickly (which I pretty sure that I could do) the people around us could be my alibi if things went south. After all if it happened quickly, chances would be that no one would notice or suspect anything.

One day, after school I went home a bit early to prepare for my evening excursions. From taking the tube back with Anna several times, I knew in my head the train timetables back to front.

Dressed in a plain, dark navy hoody and jeans, I walked down to the station, knowing that Anna would arrive any second. Just when I was sure she was about to come out, I stopped a man who was walking next to me.

"Excuse me sir, I think you dropped this." I said holding up a half empty packet of gum.

"Err thanks." The man said uneasily as I put the packet in his hand before I pulled his arm and wove my magic onto him.

The man then proceeded to walk down to the station entrance, with myself casually walking behind him. Once Anna stepped out, the man 'accidently' stumbled and ended up tripping her up. Quickly I stepped forward to catch the girl. Once she was safe in my arms I used the ability that I had spent over a year practising.

When we broke apart, she was in "sleep" mode. I.e. she was still functioning but her mind was rather malleable and would obey pretty much every command i would give her.

In order to check that i had succeeded i asked her to pick her nose- something that a person would not do in public under normal circumstances but something that if others saw they would just look away in disgust but won't remember it. After handing her a tissue, I made her stop. The next part of my plan was to be enacted. See most practisers of the art I used were limited in their imagination. They would make people do stupid things for their amusement and in some cases 'con them.' I.e. ask them to hand over their wallets or something. I had other ideas.

Hiding a smirk as I watched her gratefully take the tissue, I began to weave my next web of commands. "You will remember every command that I give you, but not the process of me giving them to you and that every time you hear the phrase 'paranoia paradox', then you will resume sleep mode and when I say 'wake up' you will snap out of it." I continued confidently. I was very sure that this would work, months of experimentation led to me to believe that this method worked the best on any subject that I hypnotised.

"You are starting to become very wet, you don't know why but you are starting to get very turned on by this situation." I spoke quietly but smoothly. The position that we were in right now, it looked like a couple of friends just talking with each other. "Your arousal will continue indefinitely, and in that time you will not be able to reach a climax." I instructed, continuing on calmly. "Wake up." I said quietly, I had achieved every thing I wanted to right now.

From activating the key word, she was now awake again. "Excuse me," She said, brushing pass me, confused why she was so turned on. I watched with satisfactions at the sight of her ever so inviting hips sway ever so slightly as she walked away from me. Phase 1 of my plan was completed.

The next day, on the tube to school, taking a seat next to her I murmured the magic words to her.

This time i didn't need to hide a smirk as she looked blankly into my eyes, her mind ready to receive my every command. "You will become attracted to my voice, and your arousal will heighten to uncomfortable levels. You will climax only at my touch and when I say that you can cum." I said quietly and discretely, my voice barely louder than a whisper.

"Wake up." I then instructed, and then sat back in my seat as I took out a book from my bag. For the rest of the journey, I watched on in satisfaction as Anna's legs began to involuntarily twitch before her nipples began to slowly but surely become increasingly erect. Near the end of the journey, she gasped as I brushed against her as i stood up, after whispering the other magic word.

"Are you ok?" I asked, feigning concern as I put my hand on her shoulder in a friendly sort of way.

"Jesus Christ!" She suddenly shrieked, drawing the attention to everyone around her for several seconds before they turned back to whatever the hell they were doing. I was mildly impressed, the girl appeared to have a healthy set of lungs. Then again, most people might react that way considering they had just experienced the most explosive orgasm of their life. Also the command that I put on her forbade her to cum before this morning, giving a new definition to the term 'orgasm control.'

"Anna are you ok?" I asked again, trying hard but failing to hide the smirk on my face.

"Yes I'm fine, I don't know what came over me." Anna stammered, as a giant blush came over her face.

"What's that smell?" A man next to us said at that particular moment. I coughed in an attempt to hide the evil laugh that was begging to be released. I had hypnotised him at the start of the journey and he was to say that when he heard the phrase "Yes I'm fine." How did i know she would say that? Lucky guess, but this was a nice touch. It just made (if it was possible) the blush on her face to intensify as she overcame with embarrassment for cumming so hard in a public place.

School went by without a hitch, to all but two it seemed to be a very ordinary day. I could only really hazard a guess on how Anna's day was going, but something told me that I didn't need to be psychic to predict what would happen next.

During the way home, I sat opposite to Anna with the picture of perfect indifference on my face as I prepared for the next stage of my plan. Originally the plan would be to have let her stew for another week or so before slipping her a clandestine note telling her to go to X if she wanted her little problem to cease. After careful consideration I realised how stupid it would be seeing as she would make the connection between her public orgasm on the train and me. I could wipe her memory on it, but I have never tried that before and wasn't prepared to experiment and leave it to chance. I thus came up with a solution to overcome this hurdle that would sate the part inside me that I subjected her to even more public humiliation.

On our way out of the train we bumped shoulders like one might do on public transport. This opening gave me the opportunity to quickly weave my latest chain of commands and implement the next stage of my masterplan. Keeping a cool façade, I calmly stepped out of the station and walked home, all the while trying my hardest not to laugh manically.

The next day came quicker than I anticipated. As I walked to the bus stop I could feel adrenaline coursing through my veins, my mind worked up for what would occur later that day. As planned, the first part of the day went smoothly, there were no more 'train-orgasms' for dear Anna but the end of my revenge was nigh. One of the instructions that I gave Anna last night was that she would become increasingly aroused when in class and that when she heard the magic phrase she would explode and instinctively try to leave class and go the bathroom.

I knew that in the period just after breaktime, dear Anna had a maths mock and that her maths teacher was one who would generally let the class leave a bit early provided they had finished. Coincidentally, I had a free period at the same time my unfortunate subject was about to undergo her maths mock.

Exactly 10 minutes before the end of the period I slowly walked out to the boys toilet located in the maths block. It happened to be the case that the boys toilets closet to the maths classroom were right next to the girls. Fortunately this morning, I managed to hypnotise one of the cleaners to put a "DO NOT ENTER SIGN" on the entrance to the girls toilets. The next part of the plan relied upon Anna being desperate, desperate enough to forego any sense of bashfulness about taking a wank in the boys toilets. To my delight and relief I watched Anna rather hurriedly enter the boys toilets. I waited 10 seconds before following suit.

Another bit of preparation that I undertook that day was hypnotising the cleaner into breaking all of the locks in the cubicles located in the boys toilet. I confidently walked into the bathroom and made my way to the sink where I began to wash my hands. All the while I could hear moans of arousal from one of the cubicles although they seemed to quieten significantly once I turned on the tap. Interesting enough, it seemed that in her lust, she wasn't completely oblivious to her surroundings. Curious, curious indeed. I then quickly strode over the door and opened it before closing it and waiting several seconds. As expected, several seconds later the moans of pleasure restarted again, this time at an increased volume.

Since the locks of the cubicle doors were broken, the doors weren't exactly shut all the way. From my position, I could see the cubicle that hosted our resident slut with its door open a fraction. Silently, I withdrew from my pocket my phone and switched it onto silent before video record. Slowly but purposefully, I crept in silence towards the cubicle and positioned myself just so the camera would reveal its inhabitants in her full glory. After a minute of recording I withdrew my phone from the cubicle and put it back into my pocket. Taking a deep breath to compose myself I stepped forward and opened the door.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" I asked loudly as I witnessed the most beautiful sight in my life. Sweat formed in small beads over her tanned forehead, hair messy and strewn over her face as if she had just been in a sauna. Further south her white oxford shirt was open, revealing her beautiful breasts. Her underwear, black and lacy were pulled down to her ankles. Turning back to her face I could see her torn between desperation and shock, but desperation was more prominent.

Suddenly we heard the door to the bathroom open and instinctively I closed the cubicle door and held it shut. I turned round to look at Anna and an expression of fear had formed on her face although I noticed that she still hadn't pulled her panties up. After several tense minutes, the person who had entered the bathroom left, whistling a quaint tune as he went.

"Please." Anna whispered softly to me after a tentative silence, her words conveying desperation at its most primal state. It was just the source of desperation that was ambiguous in nature. Thus what she did next, to say the very least, completely and absolutely shocked me. Silently she stood up and titled her head to the left as she leant in to kiss me. I don't resist. For a moment I was shocked, I had expected to go through a period of blackmail before this happened but I quickly adjusted and opened my mouth to accommodate her tongue. This kiss felt so powerful in nature, it was so intense and passionate, fuelled with raw, primal emotions of lust and desperation. The only thing that I could think of at that moment was how good this was feeling. I gasped loudly as I was pushed backwards so my back was against the wall as Anna tore into my shirt, hands working overtime as they incessantly fiddled with the buttons before flinging the offending garment off, exposing my bare chest to her, all the while keeping the connection between our lips.

12