Game of Morals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suddenly broke the connection as I leant down to remove my trousers but before long, our lips met again, as we began kissing with renewed rigour.

"Oh that's good... I almost forgot how good," Anna moaned as my left hand made its way to her exposed breasts before giving it an experimental squeeze. "More." She demanded as I brought my other hand to her the entrance of her snatch, dripping wet and shaven, prime for penetration. I obliged her request as I suddenly stuck my fingers into her exposed pussy, before beginning to move them. In and out, my fingers worked like a machine, my tendons operating like mini pistons whilst her fingers quickly infiltrated my pants and grasped themselves around my shaft before pumping furiously.

Suddenly she let go of my shaft and shifted her body so that my fingers were no longer inside of her.

For several seconds, neither of us said a word. We just stood there, undressed in all our naked glory as we stared longingly into each other's eyes.

"I want you to fuck me right now." Anna insisted as she leant forward again, pressing her luscious lips together with mine.

"My pleasure." I replied as I lifted her left leg up and pulled her sweaty torso into my arms. I took a deep breath as I felt her long fingers meet my shaft and gently guide it towards her wet entrance. Several silent seconds passed before I felt a bit of resistance that was quickly replaced by an incredible tightness onto my shaft. We both stared at each other in silence, neither of us sure what to say before we let animalistic instinct take over.

"Oh my god," Anna whimpered as my lips met her neck and began to suckle her unblemished flesh. Her hands began to wrap themselves around my neck as I began to fuck her. Moving my hands to her pert behind I grabbed hold of her and began to increase the force of my thrusts into her to the point that my body felt like a piston pumping in and out of her juicy pussy. Every thrust made those wonderful tits bounce up, to the point that i decided to pick her up and bury my face into her tits.

Our fucking continued at a renewed pace, with her nails digging into my shoulder as I pounded her against the wall, my face still buried into those glorious tits.

"Cumming." Anna whimpered before kissing me furiously as she felt her orgasm build up inside of her, like a demented prisoner begging for release. I braced myself as I felt her snatch tighten to nearly impossible level as I willed myself to hold off my own orgasm. I watched in mild amusement, my cock still buried deep to hilt inside of her as she slowly pushed back her hair so it was no longer strewn in front of her eyes. For several seconds we just stood there in silence as I gently fucked her, before she turned her head back so that she was looking directly into my eyes. "More" she ordered, "Fuck me some more." I obliged.

For what felt like hours we continued to fuck like sex-deprived rabbits, I felt myself savouring every thrust, every feel of her pert arse and gorgeous tits. I just felt myself give into the feeling, to wave goodbye to everything holding my back. I just fucked. Soon enough, I could feel my own orgasm coming, the familiar pull from my loins. Knowing that I had only seconds to spare I quickly grabbed onto my partner's arms and dealt three hard thrusts before pulling my cock out, coated in her slick, warm juices. Credit to her, Anna wasted no time at all and was quickly down onto her knees, mouth wide open as she jacked off my cock into her waiting mouth.

"Bout to cum." I grunted as she moved back slightly and opened her mouth wide open. With several grunts of a 'manly' nature, I watched in a mixture of awe, ecstasy and pride as four thick, white globs of cum landed onto Anna's cheeks and open mouth. With an impish look on her face, Anna closed her eyes and mouth for several seconds before opening it again to show me that she had swallowed my load. Making sure that she made eye contact with me, she leant forward again to suck the head of my cock to make sure that she hadn't missed any cum. I closed my eyes and simply choose to savour the moment whilst it lasted, despite the missed opportunity for a witty post-sex oneliner. I figured I'll leave that one to Hollywood for that matter.

As I left the toilets, with the new addition of Anna's soaked panties in my pocket, I found myself drawn towards a conversation occurring between two girls in our year on my way to the lockers. "Did you see Anna that slut in maths today?" Not bothering to hide the smirk that formed on my face I walked off, a new spring in my step.

'Mission complete.' I idly thought to myself as I slowly fingered the damp panties stuffed in my inside jacket pocket before letting a malicious smirk form onto my face as I thought back to my successful sexual exploit in the bathroom. 'Chloe-bear, I've fucked the dirty slut, your dearest friend Anna, now I'm coming for you.'

12