Game of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?" I asked coyly.

"I mean, what do we get if one of us goes to the house right now and successfully seduces Carl?" she said.

"I suppose you get Carl," I said with a laugh.

"Lisa's right," Jill said. "Let's make this count. What do we get, besides Carl, if we successfully seduce him?"

"What do I get if I let you try and you don't?" I asked back. "That's the more relevant question."

"How about this," Lisa said. "If we cannot seduce Carl, then Jill and I must do any one thing you tell us to do. No limits."

"Seriously?" I asked.

"I'm in," Lisa agreed confidently. "And if we win the seduction game, then you agree to do any one thing we say, no limits."

"That sounds dangerous," I said.

"Ah, now you're backing out," Lisa playfully teased. "Probably a good call. Carl would have no chance against us..."

"Oh, I didn't say that," I interrupted. "On the contrary. When I said it will be dangerous, I meant it will be dangerous for you when I win."

"Oh, it's on," Jill said.

"If you're sure," I said with a coy smile.

"What defines seducing him?" Lisa asked.

"It's got to be more than flirting," I said, "because you two do that all the time."

"How about if we get him to make out with us," Jill offered.

"Not good enough," I said. "Making out with him isn't enough either. Real seduction means you take him, you get him to cum. Doesn't matter how. His cum means you win."

"Deal," Lisa said. "There's nothing I'm better at and nothing I'd love more."

"Deal," Jill repeated. "I'll go first," she added.

"I don't think so," Lisa said. "I get him first."

"Okay Ladies, don't fight. Pick a number between one and a hundred."

"Ten," Jill said.

"Eleven," Lisa answered.

"It was 69," I answered with a smile. "Lisa won."

Chapter Two

Jill and I stayed back at the pool in intense suspense as we watched Lisa disappear from the pool area with a confident stride. "Shit," Jill said. "You just unleashed that woman on your husband."

"I have confidence in him," I said, trying to convince myself.

Lisa walked the block and a half to my house wearing her bikini and shorts. The front door was unlocked. She let herself in and closed the door behind her. She walked quietly toward the kitchen where she last saw Carl. Music was playing loudly throughout the house. Lisa smiled at seeing the pitcher of margarita was down by a third of what it was when we left. That was a good sign.

She was suddenly startled at the sound of a loud clank. She couldn't see what caused it, because the large granite-top island in the center of the kitchen blocking her view. She took a couple quiet steps and peered around the island. She couldn't help but smile at what she saw. Carl was lying on his back with his head and arms in the kitchen cabinet doing plumbing work with the rest of his muscular body laid out in front of her. His tank top was pulled up several inches from repositioning himself to do the work under the cabinet, exposing his muscular abs. Likewise, the bottom of his shorts were also pushed up, fully exposing his naked impressive manhood.

Lisa seized the opportunity. She took her shorts off, straddled Carl's body with her feet, and crouched down so her ass was just a couple inches over his dick. "Hi Carl," she said in a seductive voice.

Carl was startled by her voice and hit his head on the pipe in the cabinet. He instinctively tried to pull himself out of the cabinet.

"Just relax," Lisa said. "Stay right there. No need to move."

Carl looked out from the cabinet and saw Lisa's beautiful freckled body hovering over his. Her body was oiled and sun-kissed. Her nipples jutted out from the tiny green bikini top. Her dominant position over him made her more aroused.

"Uh, Lisa, uh, hi. What are you doing?"

"Something I've always wanted to do," she said, lowering her ass a couple inches to lightly touch his dick below her. His manhood had no choice but to respond to the vision of her body toying with his. His dick instinctively grew, rising up to push against her soaked pussy and ass.

"But..." he started to say.

"Uh, uh," she said. "Just let it happen. Our little secret," she lied.

She took his thick manhood in her hand and maneuvered it so his large bulb-like head kissed her clitoris. "Mmmmmm," she said. "That feels good."

"Lisa," he feigned a weak protest.

Lisa smiled her sultry smile as she untied her bikini top and tossed it to the side before doing the same to her bikini bottom. "Oh gawd you feel good," she continued, stroking her moist love box with her manhood.

"When I'm done, I'm going to give you the best head you've ever had.

"Stacie tells me you are famous for it," he said.

Lisa smiled. "So you've talked about it. Dreamed about it. I'm going to blow your mind Carl," she promised. She also knew that if it went like he just asked for, she would win the bet. She would relish having her mouth filled with his thick cum to show Stacie.

"I'm so hot right now, I'm going to cum all over your dick," Lisa said as she pressed her soaked pussy against his throbbing purple head. She used his firmness to massage and coax her pussy toward a gushing orgasm that she knew would wash over her like a tidal wave. "Mmmmmm," she moaned. Her moans turned to gasps. "Oh gawd, oh gawd!" she cried. "Oh SHIT!" she screamed. His dick was everything Stacie had described it to be. "Oh yes, Oh Yes, OH YES!" she screamed. Her ass bounced up and down over his body. His dick was covered in her juices.

"Now for the moment you've dreamed of" she said. Lisa turned her body so her mouth was over his dick and her pussy over his face. Carl had pulled himself out of the cabinet to accommodate her position.

"Aaaauuuugggghhhh!" he moaned loudly as her mouth engulfed the nine-inch length of his shaft. She enjoyed the taste of her own juices. "Aaaauuuggghhh!" He had experienced amazing oral sex from me, but nothing like the skills Lisa was unleashing on him. He reached up to slap her ass above him as she continued cast her magical spell over his dick.

Carl could feel the volcano of his orgasm rising quickly. The thick lava felt like it was being coaxed from every extremity of his body. Pre-cum began to coat the outside of his purple head. Lisa could taste her victory and knew it was only seconds away. Lisa was determined to leave nothing for Jill.

Just as Carl was about to pass the point of no return, he began to pull away from Lisa's magnificent oral skills. "Lisa. Stop," he said. "I can't do this. I can't do this to Stacie."

Lisa hung on, determined to take her prize.

Carl pulled away. "Lisa, I can't. I can't."

Lisa pulled off briefly, stunned at his words. "Oh please Carl. I have to have you!" she said before trying to lower her mouth again to his throbbing member.

Carl pulled away. "I am so sorry Lisa. I have to look Stacie in the eye when she gets back. You are right. I've never experienced anything like this. You are amazing. I want desperately for you to finish, but I can't." His dick throbbed in front of her.

Lisa could feel the mood and moment drifting away, and with them her opportunity and certain victory. No man had ever said no to her magic. Lisa conceded. The moment was awkward as they looked at each other. "I'm so sorry," Carl said as he reached over and picked up the pieces of her bikini. "I think these are yours," he added with a smile.

Lisa picked them up and tied them back into place. "Last chance," she said with a reciprocated smile, hoping against hope she might still take him.

"Thanks. Maybe another time," he said.

"Yeah. Nice while it lasted," she said. They both stood up. Lisa picked up her shorts and put them back on before heading toward the front door.

Carl closed the door behind her and decided he was ready for a drink. He poured himself another glass of my famous margarita.

Lisa came back to the pool feeling defeated. She almost had Carl. He was so close! Lisa shared every detail of how she had seduced him in the kitchen. She also shared his sudden resolve to say no, something she had never experienced from a man, especially one that close to the best orgasm of his life. I listened with pride.

"He won't be able to say no to me," Jill said confidently. "Thanks for softening him up for me though Lisa."

"Pour me a margarita," Lisa said. "I'm thirsty."

Chapter Three

Jill waited an hour before making the short journey on her mission to seduce my husband. I knew it would be harder for Carl to resist Jillian's gorgeous seductive looks and that body of hers. What man could? I began to imagine what my two best friends would force me to do if Jill successfully gets her way with Carl.

Jillian found the front door unlocked and walked in. She closed the door behind her and locked it. She decided she would take a much more forward approach, something that had always worked well for her when she wanted a man. She took off her bikini, hung the strings on the door and began to walk around the house naked in search of her prey. She walked into the kitchen and noticed the pitcher of margarita with only a third left. She smiled. "Perfect," she whispered. She had personally experienced how my famous margaritas evaporate inhibitions; she hoped it had done the same for Carl.

Seeing no sign of him on the main level, she ascended the stairs to the second floor. Her body glistened with oil; her heart beat with excited anticipation; her erect nipples exposed her arousal at the thought of taking Carl. Her bare feet sank into the plush white carpet with every step of her continued stealth search. She turned toward the master bedroom. The immaculate spacious room was empty. As she walked further in she could hear the sound of music and a strong shower through the bathroom door. A wicked smile came over her face. "Even better," she said to herself.

Jillian opened the bathroom door slowly, slipped into the steam-filled room and closed the door behind her. She locked the door, as if somehow she was trapping her prey without a way of escape. She stood there and assessed the opportunity. The spacious bathroom had every modern amenity, as she would expect from my lavish taste. Straight across from the door was a wall completely covered with a mirror. Long cabinetry stood in front of it with two marble sinks. Dimmable spotlights lit the room like daylight. To her right, Jill saw the massive glass shower structure she had heard so many stories from me about. It was purposefully placed across from the large wall-covered mirror. It was like an exotic glass room within the spacious bathroom. It had two primary showerheads at each end, but also multiple mini-heads recessed into the ceiling that gave the option of standing in a rain shower. The elaborate glass room was also equipped with strategically placed massaging jet water nozzles at each end for comprehensive water body massage if desired. Benches ran along one end and the inside length of the shower structure. A half dozen steam nozzles equally spaced at the base of the benches gave the option of instantly turning the structure into a glass sauna. A Bose speaker system dutifully played anything offered through Bluetooth connection. A Pitbull song thundered from the structure; the bass rumbled the room. "There was only one reason why a couple like Carl and Stacie would have a shower like this," she thought to herself, "and I'm about to experience it."

Jillian watched as the masculine form on the other side of the glass rocked out to the music while applying shampoo. He was ready for a good shower after making progress through my "honey do" list, and after Lisa's surprise seduction an hour before. His dick still ached from Lisa's attention. He couldn't wait for me to get home to finish what she had started. He lathered his head with the shampoo. A cascade of suds slid down his body. He had no idea he wasn't alone.

Jill couldn't remember ever feeling more aroused, or more ravenous for a man, even though he was her best friend's husband. Her own lust was further inflamed by my challenge to her ability to seduce him. Her skin was warm and moist. Her nipples ached. She instinctively reached up, taking each between her thumb and index finger for an arousing twist. Her pussy tingled from the erotic pain. She was certain one touch would send her over the top. She was desperate for it.

Jill seized the opportunity of Carl being covered with rich white lather to open the door to the spacious luxury shower and slip in with him. He felt the brief rush of cool air and knew he was no longer alone. Jill's jaw dropped when she took in the unexpected sight. Certainly Carl's muscular body covered with water and suds was enough to take her breath away. Beyond the showerheads and sound speakers, she was further caught off guard by the waterproof rubber straps anchored around the inside of the structure, along with a small wall-mounted organizer. Rather than holding shampoos, oils or squeegees, the small rack held a vibrator, clips, straps and other sex toys for easy access in the shower. She realized everything she had heard about this custom shower was true.

"Jill," Carl said astonished at the surprise intrusion. The rain shower pouring over her body from the ceiling made her a wet dream. Carl's dick immediately grew at the vision. Jill realized that his manhood too was everything I had described it to be. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I'm about to give you the best shower fuck of your life," she answered looking down at his thick nine inches. She walked toward him in the shower. He had nowhere to go to get away.

"This is the craziest day," he added as he tried to quickly wipe his eyes of the soap. For the second time he was being seduced by one of my gorgeous friends. Jillian's body was always one of perfection that was impossible for any honest man or woman to deny. Warm water poured over her body in the steam-filled glass enclosure. After Lisa's earlier assault, just the vision of Jill threatened to bring him to orgasm.

"It's about to get crazier," she promised. She pressed herself into him, allowing their slippery bodies to enjoy sliding against one another. She pushed his back against the warm glass wall as her lips pressed against his. Their hands moved freely across one another's bodies. The intensity of their shared passion escalated.

"Fuck me Carl," she begged. "Oh gawd, take me." The music thundered around them. "Fill me with your cum," she whispered before a light nibble on his ear.

Carl responded without words by picking her up, turning her so he could press her body against the glass. She felt lost in his power and strength. He slid his large strong hands down her arms until his fingers reached her long petite fingers. He forcefully raised her hands above her head while kissing her passionately. He pressed his body against her. The water beat against their impassioned bodies. His chest pressed hard against her tits, his leg moved between her legs. She was desperate to feel him penetrate her.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd!" she cried, caught up in the unbridled passion. She suddenly felt her hands secured in rubber straps fastened overhead at the top of the shower structure. Carl pulled the straps tight, securing them above her. "Whatever you want, baby," she said. "I'm yours. Fuck me."

Carl's large strong hands took hold of Jill's waist and turned her around so she was facing away from him. Her large tits pressed hard against the glass shower wall.

"Put your feet in the straps in the corners," Carl ordered.

Jill looked down and saw two small loops of rubber straps by her feet, one at each corner of the shower floor. The width of the shower forced her legs to be spread wide. She did as she was told and pushed her toes through the rubber loops. She felt Carl's hands run down the length of her back and ass, making a brief stop to caress her shaved pussy. She knew that any lingering attention there would make her cum hard. Carl's hands continued their descent down her toned legs until Jill felt the rubber straps cinch tight around each ankle.

Her arms bound tight above her and her feet secured to the corners of the shower forced her ass to push out behind her. Her bound body was completely vulnerable to him. Carl moved in and pressed himself into her, forcing her against the shower wall. Their bodies were slippery beside each other. He reached up and pushed a button on the high tech control panel. The body massaging jets suddenly began to pulsate all over her body from the wall in front of her. The force of the jets offered her body the equivalent of a deep tissue massage.

"Oh fuck!" Jill yelled. Carl pressed his dick against her ass, pushing her pussy against the jet immediately in front of her. "Oh fuck, Oh Fuck!" she yelled. She tried to push her ass back against him, but his dick and the strength of his muscular body was too much for her. The massaging jet masterfully pulsated against her love box. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" she yelled. Her body began to convulse and her legs weakened from the tsunami overwhelming her entire body.

"It's only the first time," Carl promised.

"GAWD YES!" she screamed as the climax shook her body. Cold chills covered her despite the heat of the sultry shower. Carl held her body in place to allow the jet to do what it was created to do. Jill's legs felt like noodles. The straps around her wrists held her up. The first wave began to lessen just as a second grew deep within her. "Oh shit Carl, fuck me! Please fuck me! Let me feel you in me!?"

Carl continued to hold her body in place against the massaging jet. She walked into the house hot and primed for unlimited sex. The vision of him in the shower and having him all to herself put her over the edge. Now she was helpless to his bondage and the power of the massaging jet. She felt the second orgasm quickly growing within her, stronger than the first. "Oh damn, Carl, you're going to take me again. Oh please, fuck me. Take me. I have to have you!" Carl continued to press her body against the wonder jet. She felt the large bulby head of his dick push between the folds of her pussy and slide deep within her from behind. "Aaauuuggghhh!" she screamed. Her body shook and convulsed violently against him. He reached up to take her erect nipples in his strong hands while continuing to press her against the massaging wall. He squeezed her nipples until he could feel her wince amid the squirming from erotic nirvana.

Carl's dick throbbed as it moved slowly in and out of her luscious body. Her soft lubricated pussy stroked him close to certain orgasm. He quickly pulled out to prevent premature release.

Jillian gasped, desperate from air from two back-to-back orgasms in a steam-filled glass sex box. "I'm just getting started," she panted. "Don't stop. Fuck me Carl!"

Carl reached down and unstrapped her feet from the corners of the shower floor. Jill turned around with a broad sexy smile, desperate for Carl to fuck her. He pushed another button on the panel. The showerheads, ceiling rain nozzles and massaging jets all instantly shut off. "This was a nice start," he said in a soft voice. He bent over and offered a small nibble of one of her erect nipples.

"Fuck me Carl. Have your way with me. It's just you and me. Use me. I am all yours, no limits," she begged. "Don't stop now!"

"I'm flattered," he said. "I'll take a rain check," he said with an awkward laugh looking up at the ceiling heads.

"She'll kill me if she knows I told you," she blurted out desperately.

"Told me what?" Carl asked.

"Stacie sent me here to seduce you, to take you," she said deviously. "This was her idea. She sent me as a gift to you. I don't want to disappoint her. Please Carl, let me fuck you."

"Even if she sent you," Carl answered, "I still have to look at her in the eyes."