Game of Thrones: The Rains of Castamere

Story Info
Game of Thrones: Cersei and Jaime reconnect.
5.7k words
4.55
19.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**First time submissions, Comments and advice welcome**

**Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.**

Game of Thrones: The Rains of Castamere

*****

How had it come to this?

Eldest son of Lord Tywin Lannister, Lord Commander of the Kings Guard, Brother to the Queen, Heir to Casterly Rock, one of the greatest swordsmen in all realm...

...and now reduced down to this... a mutilated husk.

Jaime stood at the top of the stone staircase, bitterly staring down at the gold-plated appendage that hung where his sword hand once was. A delicately crafted, beautifully detailed replacement for his missing hand. A heavy, cumbersome reminder of his downturn in fortune over the past few months...

...The most feared sword hand in the entire seven kingdoms, stolen from him by a northern dog.

...His beloved son, King of the seven kingdoms, viciously poisoned on his wedding day by evil forces unknown.

...His stern yet admirable Father, Lord of the great house Lannister, murdered on the privy by his devilish brother, Tyrion.

...His perfect and innocent daughter, Myrcella, poisoned by the Dornish sand snake witch Ellaria Sand.

Their youngest child, Tommen, still living and well by the grace of the gods, was to be the new ruler of the seven kingdoms. All this misery would not defeat the might house Lannister and all they had strived towards.

It had been 3 days since Jaime and Bronn returned from their ill-fated attempt to rescue Princess Marcella from the Dornish hostiles and his dear sister Cersei had not left her chamber since hearing the news of her daughter's untimely murder.

Jaime stood at the landing outside of her chamber door, eager to console his beloved sister, to hold her, calm her, assure her that he is there to protect their family.

But he could not bring himself to enter. What could he say to the mother of his children, his sister, his lover, his lifelong partner to ease her anguish and suffering?

"Father grant me strength, Mother grant me love, Crone grant me wisdom..." Jaime began to desperately pray to gods he barely believed in.

"Oh just come in!" Snapped an angry and slightly slurred voice from inside the chamber.

Jaime slowly pushed the wooden door with his remaining hand to reveal the dimly lit room beyond.

Candles were flickering around the room, bouncing gentle light off the red velvet banners and drapes surrounding the walls and arches. Empty jugs of wine and glasses lay scattered amongst the furniture.

His beloved sister was laid on a decorative chaise longue in front a slowly dying fire, the embers gently sizzling in the grate, wrapped in a large dark bear skin blanket. Jaime could see the blonde glow of her characteristic Lannister hair as his eyes slowly adjusted to the dark room, cut much shorter now after her imprisonment by the so called 'high sparrow'.

As he approached, Cersei took a large swig from a wine glass by her side and stared menacingly into the dying flames, her face stern and resolute, her heart filled with vengeance and anger.

"Enemies to the east... Enemies to the south... Ellaria Sand and her brood of bitches," Cersei hissed with the venom of a viper, "Enemies to the west... Olenna, the old cunt. Another traitor. Enemies to the north. Ned Stark's bastard has been named King in the North and that murdering whore Sansa stands beside him. Enemies everywhere. We're surrounded by traitors." She finished incredulously, not breaking her eyes away from the roasting embers.

"We are house Lannister of Casterly Rock! Lords of the Westerlands! And now rulers of the entire seven kingdoms!" Jaime proclaimed defiantly, not sure where his confidence had come from, "Others may covet our power and riches but they can never destroy the dynasty that we have built. That our father has built. It is our duty to carry on the legacy he started and resist all these treacherous invaders."

"And what legacy might that be? A murdered father, daughter and son? You...a cripple? And me...the disgraced queen regent?" Cersei retorted viciously.

"We have strength in unity." Jaime consoled her, "As long as we have each other, we cannot be defeated."

His sister drew her gaze from the fire and looked her brother in the eye. He looked tired, worn down, unshaven and sorrowful...but yet, he was still so full of hope for the future. She remembered how happy they were as children at Casterly Rock and as they became older, how they grew to love each other as more than just twins...but as soulmates.

Jaime came closer and sat by her on the plush upholstery, Looking meaningfully into her large green eyes.

"We can rebuild everything we have lost. We will take back the lands that have been usurped from us. Destroy our enemies and all those that support them. Have more sons and daughters, enough to fill the whole throne room!" He declared passionately.

He pulled on the fur blanket as it slowly slipped from her shoulders, revealing her satin red gown. His eyes roamed down over her delightful full-figured body, taking in the curves of her large bust, the flair of her womanly hips and the plump cushion of her royal derrière.

Jaime had lusted for his twin sister since they were teenagers. They had spent many years exploring each other bodies in secret, hiding their love from the world and especially from Cersei's late husband, King Robert Baratheon.

He placed his hand on her neck as he pulled her face towards him. Eager to feel the warmth of her lips again. She resisted him and looked away into the fire once more.

"I cannot bring back the children we have lost," Jaime said sternly, pulling her face round to look at him, "But I can give you many more sons and daughters to make our family strong again."

He passionately kissed his lover as she ceded to his advances and returned his ardent desire. Their tongues intertwined and danced together as the two siblings gave into their carnal desires.

Jaime slowly pushed Cersei down until he was lying on top of her, even through his thick leather tunic he could feel her soft mounds of flesh pushing against his chest. He diligently kissed her neck, face, ears and lips; all the places he knew she liked to be teased and titillated.

As he worked away on her neck, Cersei began to feel more aroused as her body reacted to the stimulation of her lover. The aching in her loins, desperately telling her she needs the attention of her beloved brother. She could feel the warming sensation of her vaginal juices flowing as a precursor to the imminent intimacy.

"I want you," Cersei moaned as Jaime worked her into a frenzy with his relentless kissing and fondling of her soft plump breasts. His hands slowly working their way towards the strings keeping her bodice wrapped around her torso and pulled them one by one until loose.

"Stand!" Commanded Jaime with surprising authority.

Cersei moved from her lying position and stood in front of her handsome brother, her hefty bust spilling from the loosened bodice containing them, half of her large areola poking out of the hem.

Jaime held her velvet dress with his good hand and pulled downwards while guiding the dress off with his golden replacement. The dress slipped past Cersei's shoulders and over her generous breasts, pushing them upwards as it slides over their massive surface; 2 large, hardened nipples peeking into view before the bodice POPPED over the crown of the large bosoms to let them fall and rest in place, showing all their feminine beauty. Her generous bust sagged slightly in her mature years but still held firm and round as ever with large dark areolas and hard erect nipples as the pinnacle of this vision.

The dress continued to fall past her stomach, neither toned nor gluttonous, showing off her unblemished skin and flaring womanly hips; passed her navel and downwards to a thick forest of blonde pubic hair. Jaime smelt the musk of her moist pussy as he undressed her; a sweet, sticky aroma he had enjoyed many times before. The gown finally passed her bulging hips and cleared her long, shapely legs until it was a pool of red on the floor.

Jaime gazed in awe at the sensual vision before him. The short blonde hair. The face of a goddess. The green, piercing eyes. The full lips. The round, voluptuous breasts. The perfect child bearing hips. The thick mound of pubic hair. The curved shape of her full backside. The long, toned legs of a queen. The dainty feet of a princess.

She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life. The only woman he had ever wanted. Jaimes mind could only race at what the inhabitants of King's Landing must have through as this perfect woman, their queen, the very embodiment of the gods themselves; stood completely naked on the steps of the great sept of Bealor awaiting her 'penance'.

Jaime swore he would make the high sparrow pay for what he had put Cersei through. His revenge would be as brutal as it was painful. Yet he couldn't help wonder how many men stood in the streets of the capital with a rock-hard boner at the breath-taking sight of his naked lover.

Jaime took her delicate hand with his remaining hand and pulled Cersei downwards into a kneeling position. He reached his tunic and began to unfasten the buckles but struggled due to his limited number of thumbs. Sensing his frustration, Cersei brought her hands up to meet his and slowly undid the buckles as Jaime sat back with an infatuated look on his face. Jaime's muscular chest and defined abs slowly revealed as the tunic is stripped from his body.

Once released from the constraints of his leather tunic, Cersei hastily moved to remove his woolen trousers; slipping her hands down the sides, she pulled with such force that the pin holding them ripped from the fabric. Cersei had a possessed look in her eye, one of desire and craving. A sinister smile playing in the corner of her mouth.

As she pulled his trousers down, that familiar scent of sweat, dirt and cum filled her nostrils as her brothers gigantic manhood fell from within its woollen sheath.

Jaime was the most famous swordsman in the seven kingdoms for more than one reason. It had been a constant source of infatuation from many maidens throughout the years: to 'swordfight' with the legendary Jaime Lannister. 'The giant of Casterly Rock' they jokingly called him, in reference to his younger brother, the 'imp' or 'dwarf of Casterly Rock'. He had slain many fair maidens with his mythical phallus in his many summers on this earth but Cersei was always the one he came back to. She had shown him pleasure (and pain) beyond his wildest dreams and very few women he had been with could even compare. His sister was a wild nymphomaniac with an insatiable sexual appetite and was only matched by the insatiable needs of Jaime's huge penis. They had often discussed how they were 'meant to be together' as no one else could keep up with their sexual requirements.

Cersei gulped nervously while the monstrous slab of meat before her twitched as blood desperately rushed to try and fill its ginormous volume. The partially erect penis still scared her slightly, even after years of being as intimate as possible with her brother. The sheer size of it always caused her to become anxious as it made no sense that something so large could fit inside her body.

When fully erect, Jaime's cock stood at around 12" in length, 7" in girth with two testicles the size of potatoes and a large, bulbous head proudly pointed towards the sky. It was a specimen to behold. A fine example of the gods work to craft men in their own image.

Cersei locked eyes with her lover and she firmly grasped the bulging shaft in her hands, barely able to lock both hands around the thick, throbbing member as she sensually stroked its length up and down.

Driven by desire and lust, Cersei amassed enough saliva in her mouth and spat it all over the pulsing dick in front of her, coating the head and shaft with a long, slimy strand leading back to her mouth.

Jaime smiled at the display in front of him as his beautiful sister apprehensively lowered her face to his groin, stretching her mouth as wide as possible before finally engulfing his large swollen cock head in her warm, moist mouth.

Cersei ran her tongue along the ridges of his helmet as she drew as much of his large manhood into her mouth as she possibly could. She traced the outline and up towards his piss hole as her tongue darted back and forth to stimulate the sensitive cock head as much as possible.

Jaime took a sharp intake of breath as his sister sucked his man hood into her eager mouth. She was an expert at fellatio and had always known how to drive him right to the edge of pleasure and then keep him there, teetering on the edge, teasing him, taunting him, until SHE decided he could cum.

She continued to ferociously attend to his giant dick as she forced more and more into her mouth and down her throat, feeling the pressure against her oesophagus as she struggled to breath.

Her pussy was now dripping with sex juice as her hormones pushed her to fulfil her most animalistic desires, her thick blonde bush moist as the fluids ran down to her thigh. The feel, the smell, the touch of her brother sent her body into over drive as she assaulted his meaty pole over and over again. She was his...and she would do anything and everything he ever asked her too.

Jaimes breathing was now shallow and laboured as he struggled to compose himself and not release his load before time, sweat poured from his brow as the godly blonde tried her hardest to make him orgasm. The wet sound of sucking and slurping filled the chamber as the groans of Jaime and the gagging sounds of Cersei interrupted intermittently.

Cersei changed up tactics and once again, spat a mouthful of spittle onto the shaft and used to her dainty hands to forcefully masturbate the giant snake as she lowered her mouth to attend to the giant testicles below. She licked and sucked on the fleshy balls with hungry impatience but could not fit either into her willing mouth. She had managed to fit one of the massive bollocks in her mouth previously but this time it was not meant to be.

The matronly blonde queen resumed her original position and once again engulfed the thick shaft and bulbous head into her mouth, sucking with all her might and twirling her tongue to the most sensitive areas with expert precision. As she forced her head towards the base, her plump lips were forced wider and wider until they could not accommodate any more. The large bulging head repeatedly hitting the back of her throat, forcing its way deeper and deeper.

Cersei knew she was defeated. Try as she might, Jaimes dick was just too big to be completely deepthroated. His hips raised and fell from the upholstery in sync with her sucking and licking style. She could not swallow him fully but only try to pleasure him as best she could.

Planting her hands on either side of her lover, she angled her neck and positioned her head in preparations to be impaled by his spear. Jaime knew she wanted him to get off and was more than happy to oblige her.

Wrapping his good hand around the back of her neck, he slowly forced his fat cock further into her mouth and down her throat. Cersei began to choke and retch but quickly composed herself and focused on not passing out through lack of oxygen. Jaime forced himself deeper and deeper, all while picking up speed as he approached his orgasm. His hips swayed up and down as he fucked his sisters throat faster and faster, Cersei was gurgling on the giant pork sausage and tears began to run down her elegant face as her brother used her body for his own gratification.

"I'm.. so.. close.." Jaime stuttered in between heavy breaths, continuing the facial assault on his twin sister, slamming his powerful prick in and out at breakneck speed.

Desperate for her sibling to find satisfaction; Cersei used one hand to squeeze his giant bollocks while using her other index finger to massage his tight anal sphincter. Jaime let out a long, low moan of sheer ecstasy as the finger probed over his rear opening. Cersei knew this was the moment.

Sliding her dainty finger into the tight passage, she instantly knew she had accomplished her goal. Jaimes body turned rigid as he managed a final few vicious pumps into her wet mouth, his gigantic testicles tensed as a mind bending orgasm ripped through his entire body.

Jaimes body started to spasm and he struggled to remain standing as his thick cock exploded into his darling sister throat, spraying jet after jet of thick, pungent seaman into her hungry mouth. Cersei continued to suck and swallow with all her ability but Jaimes sexual prowess was always beyond her control. Pulse after pulse of hot, sticky cum streamed into her mouth. She tried to swallow more as she kept sucking but the viscous fluid dribbled from the corners of her mouth, running down her chin, dripping onto her shoulders and sagging, meaty tits.

She couldn't breathe. Too much cum. Too much cock. Too much passion. Cersei's head started to spin as she began losing consciousness. Drowning in her brother's tangy sperm.

Jaime finally released his firm grip of Cersei's neck and slowly pulled his monstrous phallus back from its wet burial place. His sisters exhausted body slumped to the floor, coughing up buckets of milky spunk mixed with saliva and gasping for oxygen like a sailor pulled from the Narrow Sea.

Jaime lay back on the chase longue, his eyes closed, smiling to himself as he absorbed the wave of pleasure passing through his body. His defeated sister lay on the stone floor at his feet, coughing and breathing deeply, covered and dripping in seminal fluids, reduced down to her most primal form. A total nymphomaniac.

He loved his sister. And she loved him. That was the way it had been for years now. He had never felt this way about any other woman. Yet at the same time, he loved the power he had over her, the knowledge that no other man could satisfy her in the same way he could, the efforts she would go through to pleasure him and the thrills he got from watching her body shake with orgasm after orgasm.

Jaime turned to watch his sister slowly recovering. Her makeup was smeared across her face, eye liner running off, hair flailing wildly, cum plastered across her chin and breasts.

"I need... you... to... fuck me," Cersei gasped in between sharp intakes of breath.

Her handsome brother smirked at her desperation. Once she started, she could not stop.

Jaime rolled over and slipped from the upholstered furniture onto the stone floor bedside his lover, his golden hand making an ominous CHINK and it grazed the granite flags. He reached out with his other hand and pulled the bear skin towards them, laying it out across the floor and watching as his incestuous whore crawled up next to him.

He gazed into her sparkling green eyes and buried his mouth in hers as they met in a passionate embrace, tongues smashing into each other in a display of pure lust. His good hand viciously fondling her large mushy breasts, pushing and pulling on the meaty flesh, pinching and teasing the long, dark nipples.

Placing his real hand on her shoulder, Jaime slowly pushed her torso down to rest on her back. Still breathing quickly, her large breasts rapidly rose and fell, shaking slightly with the intensity of the movement. Slowly kissing her neck, ears, shoulder, breasts; Jaime worked his way down towards his goal. He briefly paused to hungrily suck on a prominent nipple, allowing a gentle moan to escape Cersei's lips. He continued his rain of kisses and sensual tongue movements down across her tender belly and naval, carefully choosing his targets for maximum arousal.

12