Game On Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!" Stacy said. "That happened and I didn't hear about it?" she asked. "We share all our secrets."

"It was a dirty little secret," Danielle said.

"Yeah, but she also said it 'was crazy.'" Candace said. "Knowing Danni, that makes me believe it happened."

Stacy pressed back. "I don't think so," she said. "I still think she would have told me."

"That's a hell of a fantasy," Cate said. "Even if it didn't happen, the fact that she wants it to makes me hot."

The girls debated. Candace thought it happened, the other three hoped it might have, but thought it was more likely still a fantasy. "Three to one," Brittany said.

Danielle confessed it was a reoccurring dream she had. She poured herself a drink and threw it back. She started to take her shoes off as her first loss of clothing.

"No, no!" Cate said. "You don't pick what comes off. We do. I say your dress."

"Want to play that way?" Danielle said.

"Damn right," Cate said.

Stacy agreed. "Sam takes off your dress."

Danielle put her hands up. "Come and get it," she said. I walked over and slowly removed her dress. She had only a tiny thong underneath, and her high heels. Danielle took the opportunity to grab my dick with her right hand, stroking it before squatting down to take its length into her mouth.

"Damn!" Candace said. "Now we're getting somewhere."

"I want to go," Candace said. "When I was in college, our sorority partied a lot. We hit it every night, either at the sorority house, one of the frat houses or out on the town. My grades suffered. Chemistry was the worst. I missed a lot of early morning labs and failed the midterm. With my poor grades in other classes, if I failed chemistry I would have been put on academic probation and lose my scholarship. I was desperate. I begged my professor for some way to pass. He said it would take a lot of extra credit work, but if I did everything he required, there might be a way for me to still pass. He said it would necessitate more than what he could do with his limited daytime office hours at school, so I would need to meet with him in the evenings, twice a week at his home."

"Shit," Cate said.

"I had no choice. I was my professor's chemistry whore for the last six weeks of the semester. He told me if I ever said anything, the school would realize I hadn't done the work and negate my grade and degree," Candace added.

"That's Caliente," Brittany said excitedly.

"Yeah, I believe her too," Cate said. Candace was believable. It was unanimous that her dirty little secret must have been true.

"I wish!" Candace said. "My professor was so hot, I fantasized about being his little slut. I even hit on him, but he didn't bite."

"Damn you're good!" Danielle said. "You had us. Let's go girls," she said filling four shot glasses.

"All of you lose your dresses except you Danielle. You seem to be without one. Time for Sam to remove your thong," Candace said.

The four vixens all drank their shots and then stood up in the middle of the room. I stepped in between the four, surrounded by them. I started by taking Cate's dress off. As I did, Danielle reached down and wrapped her long fingers around my dick again to stroke it. I instantly felt vulnerable surrounded by the four women. I threw Cate's dress across the room onto the couch. She was wearing only her panties, garter with stockings and black heels. I turned next to Brittany and peeled her ass-tight dress off, leaving her only with her thong and heels. The girls watched Danielle stroking me, and decided to join her. Brittany pressed into me, beginning to kiss my neck. I reached up to unzip Stacy's blue dress and peel it down her body. To everyone's surprise, she had nothing on beneath it. She was left with her blue heels. She boldly pressed against me, stealing my dick from Danielle's hand by pushing my dick into her wet pussy. Danielle moved her hands to Stacy's ass and pushed her toward me, forcing the length of my dick into her. Stacy moaned at the pleasure of its size filling her. I groaned in pleasure. I reached over and grabbed the tiny strings that held Danielle's thong in place. I yanked them up as I had done some many times, pulling the fabric into her moist pussy until the strings broke free.

Danielle let out a whimper, as I pulled the wet thong from between her legs.

The four women continued to manhandle me, bringing me to the brink of certain orgasm. "Oh gawd, oh gawd, no," I begged, pulling myself from between them.

"I don't think they're done with you yet," Danielle said, inviting the other three to continue to torment me. They ravished my body. I kept pulling away just in time to save myself from the climax I was desperate for.

"I think it's Brittany's turn," Candace said, feeling left out of the fun. The women all took their seats back on the couch.

Brittany stood up with her card. "My dirty little secret is that I once had a threesome with two cousins at a family reunion," she said.

"Tell us more," Danielle asked.

"We come from a big Latino family. My cousin Vinnie is two years older than me. We've always had eyes for each other. We have another cousin named Maria who is my age. When we were teenagers, all the adults took the younger children to an amusement park to get out of the house for some fun. The three of us said we didn't want to go. They all left for the day. We found the liquor cabinet and started to play truth or dare. Before long, we were naked, drunk and fucking each other like crazy. It's become a regular thing for us now at family reunions."

The four girls debated if it was true. Two believed the story, and two didn't. Just to break the stand off, Danielle recanted and said the story wasn't true.

"It's true," Brittany confessed. "The three of us even find other excuses to get together. We call each other "cousins with benefits." Our parents are happy we love spending time with extended family so much. They have no idea we are actually kissing cousins. Time for you girls to pay up!" she said.

Stacy, Candace, Cate and Danielle swallowed their drinks and took their places in the middle of the living room floor. Music and soft porn continued to play in the background. I started with Candace's top, the first piece of clothing lost by her. I couldn't resist fondling her dark breasts and thick nipples. After the last turn, the girls wasted no time taking hold of my dick, squeezing my ass and kissing my body as I stripped them. I knelt down to remove Stacy and Danielle's shoes, leaving them completely naked. While there, I slowly pulled Cate's panties off, leaving her only with her garter belt with stockings and shoes.

The women took turns fucking me, daring to not stop when I desperately pulled out to save myself from certain climax. The game of tormenting me was intensifying. The longer the game went, the more horny and uninhibited they became.

"Cate's turn," Danielle announced.

Cate stood nervously in front of us and picked up her card. "My dirty little secret is that few things make me hotter than being tied down and helpless to my ass being fucked. I once dated a guy who introduced me to bondage and then anal. I liked it more than I thought. One night, he had me stand at the end of the bed with short cotton ropes tied around my wrists and ankles. He tied my ankle ropes to the corner bed legs, forcing my legs to be spread and feet wide apart. He pushed me forward, bending at the waist, forcing my face and tits onto the bed. He tied the ropes on my wrists to the corners of the headboard, stretching my arms across the bed. The position forced my virgin ass up into the air. I couldn't move and was completely helpless to him. Something about it made me so hot. I felt like a slut. He started by sliding his dick under my face. The ropes were so tight, I had no choice but to swallow his dick. He fucked my face until his dick was hard and wet. That's when he got off the bed and stepped behind me. He slapped my ass a couple times before pushing his dick into the tiny opening of my ass. Then he did it. He slowly leaned forward, pushing the entire length of his cock into my ass. It gripped him like a vice. Gawd it hurt in the best way. He continued to move in and out, gradually increasing his pace until he was pounding my ass. I was helpless to his amazing fuck. My ass stretched with every pass until he couldn't take it any more. Suddenly he filled me with his cum, lubricating me in a way that made me want him to keep going. He wasn't finished with me. After filling my ass with his cum, he got back on the bed. He slid his dick under me again, forcing me to clean his dick with my mouth. He pushed his entire length down my throat, fucking me until he came again. His cum sprayed across my face. Then he took pictures to further humiliate me, promising to post them online.

"Shit!" Stacy said.

"I can send you the link when we're done, if you want," she said.

"Damn, it's out there?"

"I want to see it," Danielle said. "There's so much awesome detail, it's got to be totally true." The other girls agreed, eager to see the link.

"Sorry girls," Cate said. "It's just a fantasy of mine. I've gotten off a lot dreaming about it," she said with a laugh. "I've never had it, at least not yet."

"Damn, you are good," Brittany said. The four girls conceded, each drinking their shots. The buzz intensified.

Stacy, Candace, Brittany and Danielle all took their places in the middle of the room. Danielle and Stacy were already completely naked. I stepped up and pulled Brittany's shoes off. I turned and slowly slid Candace's skirt down. She surprised everyone that she wasn't wearing any panties. The hands of all four of them reached for my dick.

"Wait, what about Danielle and Stacy?" Cate asked. "They need to give up something."

"Damn right," Candace agreed, feeling cocky that she was the only one wearing any clothing. "I say we make them finger themselves to see who can come first," she added.

Danielle smiled. Stacy looked at her in surprise. "Wait," Stacy protested.

"I say we make this real interesting and have a pussy lick-off to see who can make the other one cum first," Cate said.

The other girls cheered in agreement.

"Wait," Stacy said. "I've never..."

"You have a deal," Danielle interrupted. "On one condition," she said.

If Stacy and I are going to have a pussy lick-off, I say its also time we stop talking about fantasies and start making them come true. If Cate has never had a good ass fucking, it's time she got it right now, don't you think?"

"Oh fuck yes!" Candace said, taking Cate by the arm.

"What?" Cate asked in shock. "I, I..." suddenly regretting she was so enthusiastic about Danielle and Stacy's lick-off.

"Sam, tie her to the table," Danielle ordered.

"What?" Cate said again, wanting it, but caught in the moment of surprise. She never imagined being taken with a room full of her friends watching.

Danielle grabbed the leather ties as I pulled Cate over to the end of the dining room table. I stood behind her and gently pushed her head forward, causing her torso and head to lie on the table. I used my feet to spread hers before bending down to secure her ankles to the bottoms of the table legs. With her feet tied to the table, I put my hand in the middle of her back to hold her in place as I walked around to the other end of the table. I tied leather strips to her wrists before securing them to the top of the table legs at the other end. Her bare tits pressed tightly against the wood table.

"Now fuck her like she's always wanted," Danielle ordered. Danielle took Stacy's hand. "And you come with me to the couch," she said. "I'm going to take you like only another woman knows how," she said.

Stacy and Danielle were such longtime friends, that if there was any woman she would give herself to, it would be her.

"Whoever makes the other cum first, decides what the loser will do with the other girls," Danielle announced confident of her victory.

Candace and Brittany looked at each other, suddenly realizing the night just went to another level and their turns were next.

I slid on top of the dining room table. Cate's mouth was already drooling from her position. I pushed my dick between her lips. Cate willingly received it as I slowly fucked her mouth until my dick was soaked with her saliva. I climbed off the table and positioned myself behind her completely defenseless ass. Brittany picked up a large vibrator from the box next to the couch. She turned it on and slid it between the table and Cate's exposed pussy. Cate's body jolted from its force.

I slapped Cate's ass, building anticipation of what was to come. She let out a whimper. I slapped her again and then a third time. A red imprint of my hand decorated her small pale ass. I slowly pushed the head of my dick into the tight opening of her anus. Cate instantly began to moan from the pleasure of the vibrator on her pussy and the feel of my dick penetrating her back door. She had always dreamed of this moment, yet never imagining it in Danielle's dining room surrounded by her friends.

"Do it," Candace said, half envious, half enjoying watching her friend being taken in a way she had always wanted.

Cate cried out in ecstatic pain. "Oh fuck yes!" she yelled.

Danielle laid Stacy on her back on the wide leather couch before crawling on top of her, with their faces buried in each other's already wet pussies. Candace and Brittany smiled at the turn of events, watching their two friends taking each other on the spacious sofa. Deep satisfied moans quickly rose from their affection.

"Gawd yes!" Cate continued to encourage, relishing her ass fucking at the other end of the room. It was better than she had dreamed. She felt like a slut, helpless and stretched out across the table. Brittany's use of the vibrator on her pussy complemented my work, bringing her quickly toward orgasm. Candace fingered herself as she watched in awe.

"Oh yes!" Stacy screamed as she squirmed beneath Danielle on the couch. "Oh yes!" Her own tongue worked Danielle's beautiful long cunt. Her vaginal lips glistened. Danielle's masterful work on her made her more determined to reciprocate.

"Mmmmmm," Danielle moaned. "Mmmmmm, right there," she said. "Faster."

"Harder!" Cate screamed, begging for it from me in her ass and Brittany working her pussy with the vibrator. "Fuck you!" she screamed. "Yes!" I slapped her ass again as I continued my rear assault. "Oh yes!" she screamed. "Harder!" she demanded. I slapped her again.

Danielle buried her face deeper into Stacy's pussy. She could feel she was close. Cold chills covered the body of her prey.

Stacy pressed her face harder into Danielle's pussy. "Oh gawd yes!" Danielle cried. Her pelvis convulsed against her from the rising orgasm.

"Oh gawd!" Stacy cried. "Oh gawd, oh gawd!" she screamed. Her body jerked from the force of the orgasm. She screamed in rapturous pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh shit!" Cate screamed. Her ass bucked, slamming her pussy against the vibrator. "Oh gawd, I'm cumming," she announced. "Aaaaauuuuugggghhhh!" she cried. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" she screamed.

Stacy's cum gushed into Danielle's mouth. Danielle lapped her up, working to catch every drop. Danielle had only a few experiences with women, all a few years before while in college. She knew this moment would change her relationship with Stacy forever. Their sisterhood just went to a new level. The taste of Stacy's cum pouring into Danielle's mouth and hearing Cate scream across the room with orgasmic pleasure as her husband fulfilled her bondage fantasy put Danielle over the edge. Deep moans announced her climax, bathing Stacy's face below her in her feminine cum. Stacy reached up and took Danielle's ass in both hands to pull her pussy down against her dancing tongue. She was determined to return the favor Danielle had just given her.

"Oh gawd! I'm going to cum again!" Cate said, as her body shook, tied against the table. "Oh gawd! Oh gawd!"

I knew if I kept going much longer, I would fill her ass with my cream. Her ass gripped me like a vice. "I have to pull out!" I said.

"Don't you dare stop," Brittany ordered, watching her friend Cate lost in rapturous bliss.

Cate screamed in pleasure. "Fuck me, damn it! Harder!"

"Oh damn!" I cried, as I complied. Each pass brought me to closer to certain climax. I used everything in me to resist. I knew the moment anything came, I would lose it all, filling her ass to overflowing.

Cate dropped her head in exhaustion as the waves of orgasm subsided. Her breathing was labored with short fast breaths. The vibrator continued to buzz against her spent cunt.

I pulled out, causing her to whimper softly against our dining room table. She was lost in euphoric bliss. Candace caught the whole bondage ass fucking on video with her phone. Cate opened her eyes to see the red light flashing from her phone. "I'll send you the link," Candace said playfully.

Brittany and Candace untied Cate from the table. The four of us rejoined Danielle and Stacy in the living room. The leather couch boasted two big wet spots at either end.

"I won the lick-off," Danielle announced. "It's time for Candace and Brittany to have a lap dance competition. They get alternating three-minute turns. You cannot use your hands. First one to make the other cum wins."

Candace and Brittany looked at each other with competitive smiles. Watching the other three girls in the last round made them horny for their turn. "I think I have the advantage here," Brittany said, pointing her impressive round Latina ass.

"Until you feel what mine is capable of," Candace answered. Candace took control, pushing Brittany down on the couch. She lowered her ass to Brittany's lap, sliding it back against her stomach. Candace's body began to move seductively to the music as her ass found Brittany's womanhood.

Brittany moaned at the skill of Candace's tiny ass. She was already aroused from the events of the night. She reached around and took Candace's tits in her hands, squeezing her nipples between her fingers. "Mmmmm," she moaned. "Yes!"

"Three minutes," Danielle announced. The two women quickly switched places. Brittany lowered herself to Candace's moist lap and spread her legs with her own.

"Oh shit!" Candace said, instantly feeling the mastery of Brittany's round ass. Brittany grinded Candace's pelvis with determination, using her movements to maximize every pass. Candace returned favor of Brittany's earlier taunting of her tits. Her large swollen nipples adorned most of her small perky tits. Both friends moaned at their virgin experience with another woman. "Oh yes," Candace moaned. "Oh yes."

"Time," Danielle announced. Candace couldn't wait to take advantage of her turn again. She knew Brittany's skilled ass wouldn't take long to finish her. She turned around and straddled Brittany's body, facing her. She lowered her ass between Brittany's legs. Both women moaned as their wet pussy lips kissed. Candace pushed her body harder against her, before using her pussy to stroke Brittany's. She knew it was a risk, because it would cause both to be aroused by the action. She felt confident she could take her. Candace's lap danced a salsa with Brittany.

Cate was turned on watching the lesbian action, still feeling the strangely blissful agony of her ass muscles recovering from the invasion. She looked over at me and winked with gratitude. I smiled back. She couldn't resist, dropping to her knees in front of me. My knees buckled as she wrapped her lips around my sensitive dick, slowly swallowing the length of my shaft down her throat.

Danielle smiled, watching Cate's initiative. She knew it meant further torment for me.

"Oh shit!" Brittany moaned. "Oh gawd yes! Yes!" Brittany's petite body was dotted with cold chills as the orgasm grew within. Her swollen nipples tightened in response, pushing out like inch-long dowels. "Oh shit, oh shit! You're going to take me!" she confessed.