Game On Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't drive naked like this!" she blurted. "Plus, we can't have an open drink in the car and I don't have my license," she added. "What if I get pulled over?"

"It would be epic if you do," he answered. "What happened to 'there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you? If my math is right, you not submitting makes it that we are at 24 times five, or 120 days."

"Wait, no Sam!" she protested. "That doesn't count. I was just saying I can't drive naked. I think it's illegal. Plus an open container and I don't have my driver's license. I could end up in jail."

"You never had a problem getting naked in the car to tease me when we dating," he reminisced.

Danielle smiled, unable to argue.

"Anyway, naked and in jail with a gorgeous body like yours," Sam added, enjoying the moment of her helplessness. "What might go wrong there?" he asked teasingly.

"Exactly," she said, glad he was seeing her point. "So you drive, and I'll sit in the back seat so we don't get pulled over. Then when we get home..."

"You're not getting this Danni," Sam interrupted. "You promised to do anything, with exponential consequences if you hesitate. So now, 120 times six is 720. This is starting to challenge my math skills."

"No wait," Danielle protested. "This is getting crazy. That shouldn't count. Even if it did, 720 days is like two years!"

"Of your complete, willing submission, no matter what. You begged for it, and then a minute ago thanked me for it. We were clear on the rules."

"You're serious," she realized out loud. "You're really serious about my submission for two years."

"Absolutely," he answered with a smile. "You made a promise, and you always keep your word."

"I do," she answered, realizing she was now in Sam's complete sexual servitude for the next two years. She couldn't believe it, but couldn't argue. She was impressed by his ingenuity to use her rules and vulnerabilities for such an epic advantage. She had begged for this deal, and then enthusiastically agreed to it. Their new arrangement to playfully wager sexual submission from each other was her idea. It required complete compliance when they lost. Sam willingly obliged when she won using questionable tactics. It was now her turn.

"That's good, because the next hesitation will be your two years times seven."

Danielle couldn't escape the arousal she felt that Sam had played her perfectly, and now she was his. It was counterintuitive, but undeniable. She made a promise to do anything without hesitation or limits. Her earlier experiences of complete surrender to him led to some of the most passionate fucks in their relationship. Even more, she knew the next hesitation would be exponentially more costly. Another after that, and she would be his sex slave for life.

Friday Night

Sam held up the keys with a broad smile. "Let's take a drive," he said. As Danni pulled out of the club parking lot, Sam opened the top of the convertible. "Hungry?"

Danielle shuddered at the question and her sudden complete exposure with the top down on the convertible. "No, not really. We have food at home," she tried.

To Sam's disappointment, health laws required shoes and shirts for service in restaurants. Danni had nowhere near that on. "I'm ravenous," he said. "Let's go through a drive-through."

Danni wanted to protest, but knew better. It was Friday evening and most of the fast food restaurants were packed, including their drive-throughs.

"That one looks good," he said, pointing up ahead.

Danni dutifully pulled in. The drive-through lane went alongside the large windows of the restaurant. She blushed as the car inched along slowly in line, offering a dinner show of her beautiful nakedness for those eating inside. As embarrassed as she was, she also couldn't rebuff the arousal her forced exhibitionism made her feel.

"Touch yourself," Sam ordered.

"What?" she asked, surprised.

"Touch yourself. You know you want to. I see the way you sat up when we got in front of the windows." Danni blushed again. "Give them a show. Make yourself cum. Order me a burger, fries and chocolate shake, but don't stop touching yourself, even if you're close," he said.

"Oh Sam," she said nervously.

"Make yourself cum before we get to the window to get our food, or I'll assume you didn't really try. That will have exponential consequences."

Danni silently moved her legs apart in the car seat and obediently slid her long fingers between them. She moaned as she spread the lips of her labia to softly stimulate her clitoris awake. Her pussy was already wet from arousal, allowing her fingertips to slide easily along her path. Danni gasped. Her mouth went dry and lips opened from the pleasure of her own touch.

Danni opened her eyes briefly to see a small crowd forming on the other side of the large windows. Security cameras positioned overhead were also capturing everything happening in the wide-open convertible. Her exposure made her more aroused. The video of her humiliation could easily go viral. Her climax was growing quickly as the line moved forward toward the order box. The front of Sam's shorts showed off a large tent from his enjoyment of his wife's self-seduction.

"Welcome," the low voice of a young college student announced through the drive-through speaker box. "What can I get you tonight?" He looked up at the screen and saw Danni fingering herself. "Holy shit!" he blurted.

Danni's voice was breathy as she obediently continued to finger herself toward a seismic quake. "A burger, everything on it," she took another deep breath. "Fries and a chocolate shake."

"Will that be all?" he asked, with his eyes glued to her naked body on the screen.

"Oh gawd," he moaned involuntarily. "Yes," she said, both as an answer to his question and in response to her own touch.

"I'll have your total at the window," he said. "Please move forward."

Danni knew she didn't have much more time before she needed to cum. There were two cars in front of her collecting their orders before she would get to the window. "Oh gawd, I'm going to cum," she said. Her nipples tightened to erection, confirming the orgasm's imminent approach.

"You better hurry," Sam said.

The next car at the window moved away; the car in front of them moved to the window. Danni allowed the car to inch up behind it as she continued to lose herself. "Oh gawd," she repeated. Her pussy was soaked. Her mouth was parched with her thick lips gaped open. The car in front had only ordered drinks, so they moved quickly, clearing the way for Danni to pull up. The young man craned his neck out the window to see her car approach.

"Oh gawd. Oh gawd! Oh YES!" she screamed as the car came up to the open serving window. Everyone in the restaurant looked in her direction as her ass bucked in the car seat.

"Don't stop," Sam ordered.

Danni had no intention as the orgasm rocked her entire body after the anticipation and events of the day. Her fingers fucked her with a rapid determined pace; her car seat was drenched with her cum pouring between her fingers. "Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh gawd yes!"

The young man stood at the window in amazement. His dick grew rock hard in his own pants. He adjusted himself to try to conceal it, but there was little hope of it.

"Damn, that's fucking amazing," he said, breaking all company rules for language. Other employees crowded around the small window. It was a first. They would be talking about it for days.

Danielle's skin was flushed from the huge orgasm. She worked to catch her breath as she looked up at the audience in the window. She smiled sheepishly at the show she had just given.

The server hurriedly handed her the bag with the burger and fries, and then the shake.

"Open the shake and pour some on her chest, telling him how hot you are after cumming," Sam ordered.

Danielle obediently responded in submission. She slowly took the top off of the cup, licked her lips seductively, and said, "Gawd that made me hot." She poured some of the ice cold chocolate shake on her chest, allowing it to slowly move down her tits lit molasses until it poured over her nipples. Her nipples immediately reacted, rising tall through the thick icy coating.

"Oh gawd, I'm going to cum in my pants," the server blurted, allowing the image of Danielle's gorgeous body to be ingrained in his mind for later retrieval.

Danielle pulled away from the window with a smile toward Sam. Sam proudly smiled back at her. "That was amazing," she confessed.

"Only just the start," he said, pleased at her willing obedience, as he collected a sample of the chocolate shake from her warm skin with his index finger before licking it clean. "Let's go home."

Danielle was glad to hear Sam's desire to go home. The exhibitionism and submission made her incredibly horny. She wanted to fuck Sam with reckless abandon. If this was how he chose to start her submission to him, she pondered what else he had in store for her. Whatever it might be, she had no choice obliging. She wondered what unfulfilled fantasies he had that she would be required to make real. The way she felt, she would do anything for him, and allow anything to be done to her for his pleasure.

"What do you have in mind?" she asked curiously.

"Far more than you might think," he said.

"Mmmmm," she said. "I like the sound of that. With the way I feel right now, I'll do anything," she confessed. "No limits means no limits. I dare you to use me to test that," she added seductively.

"I will," he answered.

Danielle smiled. "You impressed me two weekends ago Sam, when you lost our first bet. You stepped up and exceeded every expectation in the way you served me and those other women. You blew my mind. It was the best sex we'd had in a long time. You set the bar, and I'm going to do the same for you."

"I look forward to that," he answered, "I imagine you'll exceed it. What I have in mind for you is more than just what you'll do," he added calculatedly. "It's about who you'll become for me."

Danielle heard a sexy resolve in Sam's voice as she turned the corner onto their street. "I like that," she said, thinking back to their role-playing days in college. "Like what?" she asked.

"I know you love to exceed in anything you do. I've never met anyone who works harder at being the best at whatever they do than you," he said. "You've always been that way. It's one of the things I love about you."

"Well, thank you," she said to the compliment.

"You're competitive and always insist on being the best. You out perform your colleagues at work; the other wives in the neighborhood can't compete. You were always the best in school with academics and sports."

"Except for tennis today," she said humbly.

"True. And because of that, your submission to me will necessitate you prove yourself to be the best at something new and at a whole new level," he announced.

"Try me," she answered with a coy smile. "Like I said, there isn't anything I won't do." She pointed to the chocolate ice cream still decorating her gorgeous body. "Anything. Name it and watch me blow your mind," she added confidently as she pressed the button in the car to open the garage door as they approached their home.

"I believe that," Sam answered. "So, you are going to devote yourself to being my personal slut. It's your new your new job, your new identity."

"What are you mean?" she asked as she pulled the car into the garage.

"Just that," Sam said. "Nothing else is more important for you. It's not just doing things I want, it is taking it on as your new identity. You are my personal slut, devoted to excellence in anticipating and fulfilling my every carnal wish and pleasure. It's more than acts of submission; you are now my willing and devoted submissive. It's not just acting like a slut, you will dedicate yourself to being my slut - and be the best there is."

"Like your fulltime personal whore?" she asked.

"Only better," he answered. "The difference between you and a whore is that you are never paid and you never leave. Being my slut is payment enough. It is your life passion. You're far better than a whore. As you said, there is nothing you won't do, always excelling, never disappointing; going the extra mile to please, no matter the task or humiliation."

"Damn," she said caught off guard, feeling aroused at Sam's firm direction. Sam's words triggered something deeply primal in her, sanctioning a forbidden calling from the impish part of her soul.

"Think of it more like an elite sex slave," he said, "devoting everything you have to 'blow my mind,' as you've promised. I was going to use the word slave, but its not skanky enough. Slut captures it better." Sam pushed the button that closed the garage door behind them.

Danielle knew better than to protest; most of her didn't want to anyway. In the deepest most primal part of her, the thought of being Sam's sex slave, or more accurately, his slut excited her. It tapped into her rebellious iniquitous impulses usually forced into hiding by social norms. Yet her secret compulsions flowed in her like a river carving through the deepest parts of her soul. Being Sam's slut would require and allow her to embody this wonderfully lurid part of her. He had no idea what he was releasing in her.

Sam's words soaked in. He knew her well. He was right that she had always sought to be the best at everything she did. It was a drive ingrained deeply in her from her childhood. She was intensely competitive, putting a lot of pressure on herself to outperform others, no matter what it was. Her striving excellence caused her to climb the corporate ladder quickly, piling on more responsibility and pressure at work. She was highly respected for her performance and the increasing weight of responsibility she carried there. Sam's dictate of her new role and identity with him was ironically alluring. The thought of being his submissive, under his complete sexual control was startlingly freeing. Her pussy tingled again from arousal. Forty hours a week she would continue as the high-performing professional at work; the other 128 hours she would devote herself to complete obedience in her real calling now as Sam's slut.

Danielle reached across the seat and pressed her hand against Sam's crotch while locking eyes on him. "I am your slut," she said with a smile. "Train me as you want. I will not disappoint."

"Let's go inside," he said.

As the door into the house closed behind them, Danielle reached up to begin to take Sam's shirt off. He let her undress him. "Your desire for sex will be insatiable," he ordered. "You will make sure I wake up every day with a smile. My cum will be part of your every breakfast, lunch and dinner, even at work" he announced. "You will use my cum as cream for your coffee; you can't get enough." Sam noticed a glint in Danielle's eyes as she looked up at him while her hands reached for the front of his pants. "As for you, you will not pleasure yourself, ask to be pleasured or cum unless I allow it," he continued. "Do you understand Slut?"

"I do," Danielle said, allowing the word 'slut' to bathe her like paint covering her with a fresh identity. She lowered his pants, freeing his hardened dick as he spoke.

"Other than heels, my slut will not wear any clothes in the house, whether I am here or not. There will be rare moments when I will approve something for my slut to wear for a purpose. In most cases, it will not stay on long. Putting clothing on will be the last thing my slut does before she leaves for work in the morning; my slut will take her clothes off before walking in from the garage when she gets home. From now on, my slut is not allowed to wear underwear of any kind unless with special approval, even for work. Only heels four inches or higher are allowed for shoes, higher will please me more. Of course, pleasing me is your priority. Do you understand?"

Danielle felt her pussy stirring from arousal at Sam's new rules and the authoritative way he spoke to her in third person. These rules change everything. She knew they were only the beginning of what Sam had in store for her. Her new dress code would serve as a constant reminder of her role as his slut, including wearing no underwear at work. It would be a risk with the short professional dresses she normally wore to use her body for her professional advantage. "Yes, I understand," she said before wrapping her thick lips around his hardened dick.

"Mmmmm, yes," he affirmed as her lips travelled the length of his ten inches. "Swallow it whole," he said. His dick disappeared obediently between her lips. She began to suck as her tongue massaged its rippled length. "Yes slut," he said. He held the back of her head in his large hands, her hair flowing through his fingers. As he felt the climax growing within him, he began to fuck her mouth forcibly. She looked up with as much of a smile she could muster with her mouth filled with his manhood. She dropped her tongue in her mouth, allowing his head to ram down her parched throat. "Oh fuck!" Sam yelled, as he dropped his head back and continued to force his shaft between her pouty lips. "Aaaauuuuggghhh!" he yelled as thick cream flowed like a river of globules down her throat. She worked to swallow every drop, even though small amounts tried to escape out the corners of her mouth. She reached around his body with both hands, grabbed his naked ass with her long fingers and pulled his body against her face. His body convulsed against her, as she worked to draw every drop from him.

Danielle always loved the taste of his cum, but somehow her mouth full of his nectar tasted sweeter. She licked her lips with her tongue, catching the stray drops. Her fingers instinctively moved between her own legs in response to the wetness she felt there. She felt hornier than she had in a long time, which was saying something. Her soaked pussy buzzed in desperation for attention.

SMAK! The unexpected sting of Sam's hand on her ass felt like a thousand pinpricks, leaving a red imprint on the perfect round ball of her left cheek. Danielle squealed in pain.

"Did I tell my slut to touch herself?"

"No Sam, but..." she answered sheepishly.

"Are you allowed to touch yourself, be pleasured or cum without my permission?"

"No," she answered again, remembering the new rule. She had only seen this side of Sam when they role-played in college. His dominance over her always turned her on for reasons she was just now coming to terms with. Yet, somehow this was different, more intense and even more arousing.

"My slut will always obey," he said with sexy assertiveness. "What should happen when my slut disobeys?" he asked.

"She should be punished," she answered impulsively.

"My slut will always tell me then when she had disobeyed, whether she does so when I am with her or not. She will never keep a secret of her disobedience, no matter what. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," she answered.

"Did you touch yourself without my approval?" he interrogated.

"Yes," she said, knowing there was no denial.

"Is your pussy begging for attention? Do you want to cum?"

"I am so hot right now Sam," she confessed. "Please!"

SPANK! Other slap landed right on top of the red handprint of the first slap.

Danielle shrieked in erotic pain. It was as if the stinging pain sent shock waves to her pussy.

"You disobeyed again when you just begged to be pleasured?"

"Yes, but...," wanting to argue that he asked her.

"And what should happen when my slut disobeys?" he asked again.

"She should be punished," she repeated.

"Bend over, keep your legs straight and grab your heels," he ordered.

Sam's slut smiled as she dutifully obeyed, secretly enjoying his strong assertiveness over her. She looked beautiful bent over with her long legs, tight ass and her tits pressed against the front of her legs. Her swollen labia peeked out behind her between the tops of her legs. He stepped up behind her, licked his fingers and tenderly ran them down the inside length of her vaginal slit. Danielle didn't expect his gentle touch. Her body twitched from the unexpected pleasure; she let out a soft moan. He continued to stroke her tender length, focusing strategically on her enlarged clitoris.