Game On Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh gawd, yes," she purred approvingly. "Oh yes," she said, repeating herself again and again, each time more loudly as the climax grew like a tidal wave within her. She couldn't remember when she wanted to be taken more desperately. "Oh gawd Sam, oh gawd!" she began to tremor with it almost flooding over her.

SWAK! Danielle's near orgasm was suddenly interrupted by the intensified pain of his punitive slap on the already tender redness of her ass. Danielle gasped for breath, being taken immediately from intense pleasure to surprise pain. It strangely aroused her, but interrupted the glorious rise of her orgasm. She gasped for another breath.

Sam licked his fingers and began to stroke her pussy again.

"Oh gawd," she said. Her pussy was as sensitive to his erotic touch as her ass was to the continuing sting of his slap.

Sam patiently worked her pussy up again toward climax. "You want cum slut," he said. "Let it cum," he ordered.

Danielle relaxed again into the pleasure of his amazingly skilled touch. Her breathing became short again as the beautiful climax rose again within her. Because it was growing on top of his last touch, the approaching orgasm was even more intense than the first would have. "Oh gawd. Oh gawd. Oh gawd! You're going to take me."

SMAK! Another slap further marked her ass where the first two had landed. Danielle gasped desperately from the combined intensity of the unfulfilled climax and the stinging pain. Her body convulsed from the powerful reversal. "Oh gawd Sam!"

Sam repeated the torture two more times until Danielle was desperate for release. Her body shook uncontrollably. She wanted to plead for him to take her, but somehow knew better.

"Now go up stairs to the bedroom. Put your nipple clamps on with the chain and then secure yourself on your hands and knees on the bed using the bondage straps," he ordered. I'm going to fuck you all night, my Slut," he said, "but you will not cum."

Danielle smiled back with a mischievously seductive look in her eye. "Yes Master," she toyed, as she stood back up in front of him. Her body buzzed from the arousal of her new role and her new found submission to him.

Sam lingered downstairs, forcing Danielle to wait in anticipation for his arrival. She dutifully secured the nipple clamps to her thumb-like nubs, allowing the chain to hang between her tits. Both the pain and the way it looked hanging between her large firm breasts in the mirror made her feel naughtily sexy. She secured the bondage straps to each corner of the bed before slipping her feet through the holes of the straps attached to the bottom corners of the footboard and pulled them tight around her ankles. She reached up toward the straps coming from the corners of the headboard, carefully putting her left hand through the hole at the end of one strap and pulled it tight. She slipped her right hand into the hole of the remaining strap, knowing when she pulled it tight around her wrist, there would be no way to escape the bondage without Sam releasing her. She dutifully pulled the strap toward her, locking the lariat tightly around her wrist. The length of the straps allowed her to be on her knees with her face down and arms stretched out on the bed in front of her. Her ass was raised readied in the air as his slut.

Sam delighted at the vision of his wife bound in the center of their bed, waiting to willingly serve his every desire. He took advantage of the opportunity to take some pictures using his cell phone before beginning the night's binge of her body. Every time he fucked her in a new way, he was careful to not allow her cum, raising her desperation for release to new levels. As the morning sun came up, Danielle was exhausted, decorated with his cum yet writhing in escalating passion to be taken.

Saturday

Danielle wrapped her lips around Sam's softened cock as he slept. She relished her new responsibility to ensure he woke up every morning with a smile while collecting the morning's cream for her coffee and contribution for her breakfast. His cum was now a required staple for her every meal.

Her thick lips studied the contour of his entire length as his cock responded, filling her mouth with his hardening flesh. She moved up and down his length slowly, coaxing every drop she could for her morning enjoyment. As she did, she felt an overwhelming realization about her renovated identity in the depth of her psyche. She was his slut. She smiled impishly at the thought. It was a new day; she knew there would be no going back. She took on her new persona like a compelling irresistible ambition fueled by the perfect storm of her innate lust and preferential submissiveness. Her complete surrender to his sexual demands was ironically addictive. She was determined to exceed his expectations by what she would do for him. She basked in the freedom and ambition of mind-blowing submission.

Danielle also knew Sam well enough to know this private morning servitude would only be the beginning. When she won his submission two weeks before, she required him to entertain her friends all night long. Sam did not disappoint; nor would she. While Sam impressively gave himself to the five women, there was no hiding his enjoyment of being required to satisfy the incessant depraved fantasies of Danielle and her four friends. She knew there would be no hiding the secret of her enjoyment of being Sam's party whore, should he ask it of her. She hoped he would. Danielle's pussy continued to buzz with moist arousal at the thoughts of what he might require of her.

Sam moaned with pleasure at her amazing skill, waking him to the glorious rising of a new day. He looked down across his body to capture Danielle's large eyes looking up to him with deep satisfaction. Her eyes smiled at him, daring him to take advantage of her.

Sam's hips raised involuntarily, as the morning orgasm overtook his body. His arms reached out from his sides, his hands grasped the sheets to stabilize himself from the size of the climax overwhelming his body. Sam moaned with pleasure loudly. "Oh, yes," he said affirmatively.

Danielle could feel his dick swell as the thick river of cum flowed toward her thirsty mouth. Her lips tightened firmly around him to catch every drop.

"You're going to take me," he moaned just as his hips began to quake and his ass bucked beneath her. She held on to his dick with both hands, allowing the eruption to explode in her mouth like fireworks.

Danielle moaned in harmony with Sam, drinking in the warm nectar of pleasure. His cum coated her throat as she swallowed the fullness of his load.

Sam's body relaxed under her after the epic quake. Danielle lay on top of him, her cheek on his stomach. She could feel his still semi-hard dick between her tits; she felt the comfort of being home on him.

Sam and Danielle both dozed briefly; basking in the comfortable lust they shared.

"I'm hungry," Sam said, waking her gently from her slumber.

"Then join me downstairs," she said. "I'll make breakfast. "As you demand, "I'll need you for the essential ingredients for my coffee and breakfast."

"That's a good slut," he said, approvingly.

As Sam came down the stairs, Danielle had already started the coffee and pulled some eggs and other ingredients out of the refrigerator for omelets. The sound of the coffee pot filling and soft music welcomed him to their new reality. More importantly, Danielle stood there working in the kitchen wearing nothing but four inch black high heels. Her firm tits boasted of thick outstretched nipples, broadcasting her anticipation of their breakfast. She was still desperate for an orgasm.

Sam walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her small waist, allowing his hands to enjoy the freedom of her soft skin up and down the front of her tanned fit body. Danielle dropped her head back against his shoulder, enjoying the freedom of her submission. She belonged to him. Her hand dropped to feel his dick pressing against her ass.

"I need you to finish making my breakfast and coffee," she said.

Danielle cleared the large granite covered island in the center of their spacious kitchen. She pulled herself up onto the counter and lay on her back. "Fuck me," she asked. "Like you require."

Sam pulled himself up so his knees straddled her. His dick hardened immediately at the sight of her body lying out on the counter like a beautiful buffet. He pushed his dick mercilessly into her pussy. Sam began to fuck her roughly, slamming his dick into her soaked womanhood.

Danielle's body squirmed in rapturous reception at the force of his fuck. "Oh gawd yes!, Sam" she moaned. "Yes! You're going to take me," she said in rapturous pleasure.

Sam suddenly stopped.

"Oh please, Sam. Don't stop. You're going to take me!"

"Not yet," he insisted.

Her body squirmed desperately on the counter; her muscles shook involuntarily. He waited until her climax subsided before pushing himself into her again.

"Oh gawd," she said, grateful for the feel of being filled by him again.

Sam began to move slowly, forcing the length of his dick into her again; gradually increasing his speed until his body was slamming into hers again.

Danielle's breathing increased, growing shallow as her climax grew again. She felt the conflict rise within her. She wanted desperately to give, but as his slut, was not allowed. "Oh gawd Sam. Yes, Baby. You're going to take me," she confessed in a whisper.

Sam stopped again just as the orgasm was only a second from the point of return.

"Oh gawd, please Sam. Take me. Fuck me."

Danielle's body writhed on the granite slab under him. Her nipples were fully erect, begging for attention. Sam smiled as his body towered over her, casting a shadow over her desperateness. He knelt down and took one of her nipples between his lips. He gently bit down on h the firm nub, sending shots of erotic pain through her tender hypersensitive body. Her breathing slowed as the orgasm began to subside. Sam read her body perfectly. Her pussy was soaked with arousal. He plunged his dick a third time into her as if nailing her body to the granite counter. He slowly increased his pace until his own orgasm reached the boiling point.

His pace quickened as he thrust his dick deep into her. Her orgasm was quickly rising also, more intense than before from the torment of approaching unfulfilled climax after climax.

Suddenly Sam's body slammed mercilessly against her as his cum erupted like lava, filling the deepest pockets of her womanhood. The lubrication of his hot cum further pushed her toward climax. Sam continued to fuck her until his cum began to spill out between her legs.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd Sam!" she cried as the intensity grew. She longed to have her cum mix with his. She was desperate for release after her constant seduction.

Sam continued to read her body as he emptied himself into her before suddenly stopping without warning.

"Oh gawd Sam, please don't stop. You're going to take me. I'm going to cum!"

Her body squirmed on the granite.

"No you're not," he said.

""You got what you need," he said. "Time to fix your breakfast like a good slut."

Danielle dutifully reached for a glass she had set on the counter in anticipation of her harvest. Sam hopped to the floor, his long dick still dripping from the last of his cum. Danielle knelt on the counter, and held the glass between her legs. Sam's cum poured from her like a faucet, filling the juice glass ¾ full. Sam admired the statue of her harvesting his cum on the counter like a work of art.

Danielle slid off the counter and put two small pans on the stove; one for her, and one for Sam. As the pans heated, she poured two cups of coffee. Sam preferred his black. She handed it to him. She poured some of Sam's cum from the glass into her coffee and stirred it in. She took a sip without being asked, enjoying the added flavor and texture of his rich cream.

Danielle stood naked in her heels next to the stove as she cracked the eggs into each pan. She smiled playfully at Sam as she exaggerated her movements to show him she was adding most of the cum-filled glass into the pan with her eggs. The white of his cum blended with the two eggs sizzling as they fried. Danielle cut up some fruit and popped some bagels in the toaster. She poured some of Sam's cum over her fruit like a glaze before coating her toasted bagel with the rest, spreading it liberally. Her entire breakfast was flavored with his nectar. She would eat every bite.

Sam enjoyed the day taking full advantage of Danielle's sexual submission. It included yard work in the back yard at the risk of neighbors seeing her completely exposed, lunch where Sam's cum was added to her bowl of Greek yogurt and a long hot steamy shower late in the afternoon. Danielle fucked Sam all day with reckless abandon. There was a safety with him that added to her freedom and enjoyment to fulfill his any request. She became hornier with each fuck, being denied the pleasure of orgasm. Danielle toweled off and slipped her feet again into her high heel shoes.

"I've invited the guys over for a game of cards," Sam announced.

Danielle's heart quickened. She knew what she had required of Sam two weeks before. The thought of serving a room full of men was one thing, the sudden realization it was about to be required of her was another.

Sam ordered Danielle to put on black maid lingerie that consisted of a tiny see-through bra and thong set with a miniscule apron tied around her waist that barely covered her pussy, and left her ass bare. Sam ordered her to switch to her pair of black five-inch heels. She looked beautiful.

The doorbell rang. "Oh Sam," she said, feeling butterflies in anticipation of the surprise.

"That's not the men yet," he said. "That's the pizza. Go get it and put it on the counter."

"Like this?" she asked, knowing better.

"That's the easiest thing you're going to do tonight," he said.

"But I don't have anything for a tip," she said.

"Yes you do," he answered with a devilish smile. "Go make his day like the slut you are. Don't disappoint me or him."

Danielle walked down the stairs from the bedroom to the front door feeling sexy but nervous and exposed. "Did Sam really want me to seduce the pizza guy?" she wondered, deep down already knowing the answer. She saw Sam standing at the top of the stairs watching her as she opened the front door.

The young overweight pizza deliveryman almost dropped the pizza at the sight of Danielle standing in front of him wearing only the skimpy maid lingerie. His dick noticeably stretched the front of his pants. He was a socially awkward stubby 5'10" college student who looked like the only time he had ever seen someone this beautiful scantily dressed was online in the privacy of his dark dorm room. His nametag said "Benny." "Oh, uh, Pizza?" he stuttered, unsure what to do at the sight of her as his eyes studied her entire gorgeous body. He had fantasized about a trite moment like this but never imagined it would happen.

"Please come in," she said, taking the three boxes from him and setting them down on the small table by the door. She watched him undress her with his eyes. There was nothing subtle about the movement of his eyes despite his feeble attempts to hide his lust. She would be the focus of his fantasies for months to come.

"I'm so sorry," she said using her hands to run down her body. "I don't have anything on me for a tip."

The sight of her was enough for him. "Oh, uh, that's OK," he said, struggling to keep his eyes on hers.

"No it's not," she answered. "There must be some way I can show my appreciation," she added, as she reached around her back with both arms to unclasp her bra. "You work hard to deliver our pizza." She pulled her bra off, exposing her large firm breasts before his eyes.

Benny's jaw dropped and eyes opened in shock. His dick suddenly ached; just the sight of her almost filled his pants with his cum. Danielle stepped toward him, close enough to where it was difficult for his hand to not brush her side. She reached down and took his pudgy hand in hers, raised and pressed it into her perfect tits. "How does that feel?" she asked in a seductive voice.

Benny trembled at the feel of her flesh. His only previous experience of touching real tits had been stealing a brush against an unsuspecting girl at the end of his high school senior dance a couple years before. It was a popular girl who never gave him the time of day; he stole a feel he would never forget. All of that suddenly paled to her flesh captured between his fingers. "Uh, uh, good," he said flustered.

"Good," she said. "Now you keep enjoying the feel of those until I'm done," she ordered while directing him to a chair by the front door. She seductively pushed him back so he sat down into the chair. Danielle turned around and sat on his lap, reaching around to take his other hand in hers before pressing it into her other tit. Both of his pudgy hands were kneading her breasts feverishly. Danielle put her hands on the arms of the chair and began a seductive lap dance he would never forget.

"Ah, oh," he moaned nervously, seeing Sam watching him with a smile from the top of the stairs.

"Keep squeezing my tits," she whispered as her ass moved faster across the front of his pants, taking his dick captive through his jeans by her skilled movements.

"Oh gawd," Benny said, squirming in the chair from the fast approaching orgasm. His fingers gripped her tits like vices.

Danielle pressed her ass harder against him as she increased the pace of her action. "Time to cum for me," she said. Benny didn't have a prayer of lasting any longer.

"Aaauuugggghhhh!" Benny yelled, defenseless to her seduction. His body convulsed in the chair, as she continued to drain him in his pants; his hand gripped her tit more tightly from the force of the orgasm. Danielle could feel the sheer volume of his cum soaking the inside of his pants, seeping through the thick denim. Some of his cum shot up past the waistband under his pizza uniform shirt. Benny's already pale face went white. Danielle worked him until he lay limp in the chair.

"Thank you so much," Danielle said abruptly with a smile, as she stood up, taking one of his hands in hers. She aimed him toward the still open front door.

Benny was dizzy as he stepped back outside the house, in utter disbelief of what had just happened. He wasn't sure how he would make the next delivery.

Danielle closed the door behind him and put her bra back on. "How was that?" she asked feeling proud of her slutty performance making fast work of Benny, but looking for approval from her master with a glance up to Sam.

"Disappointing. I expect much more from you," he said.

Danielle's heart sank.

"You can do better, and you will," he added. "Another half ass job like that, and your submission as my slut will grow exponentially again, multiplying your two years by seven until you get it right."

Something clicked inside Danielle. She hated to fail. She especially hated to disappoint Sam. She stood there in disillusionment watching Sam with her large eyes as he walked down the stairs toward her. She felt ashamed at his dissatisfaction. Her silence was admission. Her lap dance was good, but she knew she could have taken it much farther with the unsuspecting delivery boy.

"Were you the best slut you could have been?"

"No," she answered sheepishly.

"Why?" he asked.

"I don't know, I mean, he was just the pizza guy. I didn't think..."

"Didn't think I was serious?" Sam interrupted, putting his hand up to silence her. "Didn't know what? That you're my slut? That you're entire identity now is to be the best slut possible? Didn't I tell you to make his day like the slut you are and to not disappoint me?"