Game Over Ch. 03

Story Info
She is taught a lesson in obedience.
1k words
46.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snapper
Snapper
3 Followers

The Conclusion

From somewhere behind her, she heard a door open and then felt the brush of cooler air on her skin a moment later. It rippled across her body in a soft whisper, making her skin prickle. She felt hands caress her body from behind her, roaming over her breasts, her engorged nipples, her stomach, then around behind to stroke softly over her rear. The gentle touch made her sigh softly and she closed her eyes to enjoy the feeling. Suddenly she felt the sharp pain of a paddle against her rear. She jumped, making the clamps pull painfully, her eyes watering with the pain. She heard Him laugh and felt the sting across her rear again, this time more firmly than before. She wrapped her fingers around the chains above her hands, using that as leverage to remain upright as the swats began to rain upon her entire rear and upper thigh area. The heat from the continued paddling began to spread through her lower body, her inner walls twitching in response to the pain/pleasure combination. Finally, He stopped swatting her, and began to run his hands over her now hot rear, then between her thighs to find her wet and needy. He released the clamp on her clit and she cried out in pain as the feeling began to come back. He stood behind her and without a hesitation, plunged two fingers inside of her hard, fucking her brutally with them, his other hand reaching up to pluck the clamps off her nipples before rubbing them hard with the fingers on His other hand, pinching them to make her squeal even louder against the gag.

She hung there nearly suspended while he assaulted her body with fingers that seemed to be everywhere at once. She then began to feel His teeth biting along her upper shoulders. The nips at first were small and light, but they gradually deepened as his fingers moved faster in and out of her, her hips rocking instinctively in rhythm with them. Her moans deepened and her hips arched toward his fingers, ignoring the pain in her need to feel them rake even deeper inside of her. He bit hard into her neck and began sucking fiercely on her skin even as He added a third finger, making her stand nearly on tiptoes as she felt herself being spread widely apart inside. She cried out as she felt the blood trickling down her body from where His mouth still sucked hard on her flesh, feeding on her. The pain became pleasure and when she could wait no more, she came hard on His fingers, her body stiffening and writhing as she screamed in her release.

He removed His teeth from her skin, licking the wound lightly as she shuddered over and over again from the orgasm that still wracked her body with aftershocks. He reached up and unfastened the restraints around her wrists, her arms falling heavily to her side. He rubbed her arms to get the circulation started again and she whimpered in pain as the feeling began to creep back into them, making them feel as if they were being stuck with thousands of pins. He leaned down and unbuckled the ankle restraints, feeling her lean against Him for support as her legs would not support her weight. He unfastened the chain at her waist, and took off the ball gag, tossing both across the room.

Wrapping an arm around her waist, He guided her to a nearby table, where He pushed her face against its smooth surface. His fingers began rubbing and exploring her back, her sides, her hips. He reached again between her thighs and began teasing her overly sensitive clit. She arched immediately and rose upon her toes, moaning softly, moving backward toward His hand. She could hear him laughing softly as He began to slide His finger back and forth inside of her, then taking it out to tease her clit again. She began to moan louder and to rock back and forth on her feet, trying to take more of Him inside of her. He slid His finger out of her, and pressed it against her other opening between her rear cheeks. She became very still and he pressed a bit more, feeling the tip of His wet finger begin to slide inside of her. He waited for a moment to allow her to get used to the feeling and then pressed in deeper. He began to slide His finger in and out of her, delighting in the loud moans and the way her body shuddered almost constantly from the new sensations He was bringing to life in her.

He moved to stand directly behind her and slipped His cock into her tight depths as His finger continued to stroke in and out of her rear. He began to keep the same rhythm, fucking her in both holes at the same time as her fingers gripped the edge of the table underneath her, her knuckles white with the effort. He felt her begin to tremble again and He began to thrust His cock into her harder, taking what He wanted from her ruthlessly. He withdrew His finger from her tight opening and used His hands to spread her cheeks wide, making her take Him deeper than before. He felt Himself begin to reach His limit and began slamming into her hard, nearly rocking her over the top of the table with the force of His thrusts. As He came, He roughly pushed His thumb into her again, fucking her hard with it. She began to scream out as she came again, even harder than before. He held her still through the waves crashing through her body, tightly against Him as His own slowed and then stopped. He leaned over to kiss her between her shoulder blades, sweat covering both of their bodies. He slowly withdrew both His thumb and His cock from her body, rubbing her shoulders and back gently. He picked her up and placed her on a nearby couch where He lay down beside her, pulling her to Him and cradling her body against His. His eyes ran over her abused body and He smiled, thinking of ways to help her procrastinate more in the future just so he could punish her like this again.

Snapper
Snapper
3 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Game Over Ch. 02 Previous Part
Game Over Series Info

Similar Stories

Yours Ch. 01 Well-endowed victim seeks revenge.in BDSM
Return Engagement We dated after her divorce, then she remarried her ex.in Erotic Couplings
Iron Chains Pt. 01 A witch is used by The Brotherhood.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Dark Closet Stuck in cramped quarters with a college predator.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Trinity Academy - Ch. 01 The place where young ladies learn the error of their ways!in BDSM
More Stories