Game, Set & Match

Story Info
Tennis pro is taken.
2.6k words
4.04
63.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Minxly
Minxly
53 Followers

"Game, set and match Miss Bhaler," called the umpire. Inka Bhaler raised her arms skyward before coming to the net for the customary handshake with her opponent. She had now qualified for the second round of the Wimbledon Tennis Championships. At twenty-two years old the last year had seen her realise her potential since she first turned professional five years before.

Inka was born in Frankfurt of an English mother and German father but had spent her formative years living in America.

Increased earnings had been used to bring in new members of her coaching and fitness team. One of these team members was David Miller with whom she had recently become romantically involved.

Back in the locker room she received congratulations from her fellow professionals and friends Bethanie Mattek and Vania King. Inka would not play again until Wednesday and later that day away from the hustle and bustle of SW19 her and David took a drive into a rural area of Buckinghamshire, a county that he knew well.

At a quaint bar/restaurant they enjoyed a light meal and each other's company. "Would you like to see more countryside before going back to London?" David asked. "Somewhere we could have some fun," he continued.

"What sort of fun?" she asked furtively.

"The sort that might involve taking our clothes off."

"Only might," she smiled.

"It's a warm evening so I think we could both go natural."

"And then what?" Inka cooed.

"Do what comes naturally between a man and a woman."

"Good job I take precautions then," she added.

A little concerned that their amorous conversation may be overheard they paid the bill and left.

After a short drive David turned the car onto a deserted side road before following a narrow

track. Despite the lateness of the hour the summer night was warm and patches of lighter blue were still visible in the darkening skies. The couple considered themselves adventurous but due to the pressures of her active participation in women's tennis their time for sexy fun together was limited. They had chosen this night to consummate their relationship, in the open air.

David parked the car in an enclosed copse. He looked at Inka. She stood at five feet nine inches tall with long dark hair, perky 34B breasts, long legs and a shapely figure from her regular fitness workouts and tennis matches. He stood six feet tall with short black hair.

The pair unfastened their seatbelts. They leaned across and kissed each other passionately. They ran their hands over each other's bodies, caressing and fondling through their clothes.

The driver's door flew open. David was almost dragged from the car. He stumbled and fell, stunned and shocked by the intrusion. The passenger door had also been opened whereupon Inka had been invited to get out of the vehicle. As David stood up he readied to punch but looked at his assailant and at the gun, which he was pointing at him. He didn't know if the gun was real but dare not take that risk. The pair where ushered away from the car. The two attackers stood ogling the couple.

"Do you know who we are?" David said angrily.

"We don't give a toss," came the reply.

Paul, the guy holding the gun told Inka to strip. "Leave her alone," demanded David.

"In that case you can strip off."

He naively thought if he went along with this, that it would be an end to it. He removed his shoes and socks. "Throw you stuff over there," said Paul indicating a direction by waving his gun. He slowly unbuttoned and threw away his shirt. David tried to think dull thoughts because despite the current situation the lustful thoughts of sex with Inka had kept his cock hard. He unfastened and took off his trousers. The outline of his erect penis was clearly visible through the material of his very skimpy briefs. The attackers mocked him.

"He's cum or wet himself," said Paul. A pre-cum stain on the light coloured material of his underwear was clearly visible to all of them.

"Get totally naked," demanded Paul.

David slid off and threw away his underwear. His cock protruded at his full six-inch length. His foreskin had retracted exposing his glistening penis head. His balls were shaved smooth and his pubic hair closely trimmed.

John took the gun from his partner in crime. Paul tied David's hands behind his back and he could do nothing to prevent it. The binds were fastened strongly. Inka was ordered to stand in front of her boyfriend. The two assailants stood either side; they ordered her to feel him. She ran her fingers over his smooth chest and stomach. She was forced to her knees. "Suck him," ordered Paul. David's cock had lost none of its stiffness. He gasped as he felt Inka take his cock into her wet mouth. He had to use all of his restraint not to cum immediately. She could taste his pre-cum as she sucked. He closed his eyes and could not help himself from moaning louder and louder.

"Easy boy," said John. David was pent up with sexual tension and he was lost in the moment. His moans of pleasure become even louder. His legs almost buckled as he couldn't hold back and spurted his cum into Inka's mouth. His first jet of cum filled her throat and she swallowed. She spluttered and gulped as his cum filled her mouth again. Spunk dribbled down her chin as she gasped for air. David still had his eyes closed as he spent his full load. Inka coughed as she withdrew her mouth. A thin thread of spunk hung from her mouth to his penis tip, which suddenly split and splashed down over her blouse and skirt. She ran her arm across her mouth, which smeared cum onto her sleeve. Paul and John were laughing. "Do you always come that loud," they sneered.

"She must give a mind-blowing blowjob she brought you off inside thirty seconds," mocked Paul.

David felt foolish. He opened his eyes and the harsh reality of the situation hit home. His cock was still erect and the final remnants of his spunk trickled from his penis tip, falling to the floor.

Paul took Inka's arm forcing her to stand up. She wiped the cum off her cheeks. He said that her blouse and skirt were messed and would need to come off. He ripped open her blouse; buttons went flying in all directions. He pulled the garment from her. She instinctively moved her arms to cover her breasts, but she was wearing a black bra. David demanded he leave her alone. Paul said that he was in no position to make demands.

Paul unfastened Inka's skirt and it fell to the floor. He made her step out of it and threw it aside. Her black knickers were exposed. David couldn't help but ogle his girlfriend in a state of undress. He despised himself for doing so. He could clearly see, as could the other two men tufts of dark pubic hair above the top of her knickers. Paul ordered her to stand next to her boyfriend. She did as ordered but using her hands to cover her modesty. The couple wondered and hoped that their ordeal might be over.

Paul started to undress. He was in his early thirties with dark hair, long at the back and short at the sides. He removed his shirt. He was strong; broad shouldered and had a hairy chest. He unfastened his trousers and removed them and his underwear in one swift motion. His cock was semi-erect and some self-masturbation brought it to full erection. His cock was about five inches long but was unusually thick. He walked over to David and ordered him to kneel. He looked at Inka and said "It's his turn and you can watch."

David could feel Paul's cock lightly brushing against his face. The thought of sucking cock repulsed him but if it meant that they left his girlfriend alone he had no choice. "Do you want to suck my cock?" Paul asked.

"I want to suck you," David whispered.

"Say it louder," demanded Paul.

"I want to suck your cock." He made him repeat this again in a even louder tone. Paul unfastened and took off the binds from David's hands and then forced his cock into his mouth. He forced him to lick and suck his hairy balls. "Show me and tell me how much you enjoy sucking cock." He felt humiliated but knew he had to do as ordered. He stopped sucking and started masturbating Paul. "I like sucking your cock and it turns me on." He slid Paul's cock over his face. He masturbated him slowly and then faster. He did such a convincing job of lying that Inka wondered if he was telling the truth.

"Do you want my spunk?" The thought revolted him but knew he had to lie.

"Cum on my face. Let me taste your spunk," he found himself replying not believing the words were his own. Paul eased his cock back into David's mouth. He was pushing his cock deeper into his mouth to the point were he was almost gagging. Paul could feel David using his tongue to lick his shaft. He started to thrust faster and deeper forcing David to choke. He eased back but with a final few thrusts ejaculated his thick, salty cum into David's mouth. The warm jizz hit the back of his throat. His face cringed as he the first spurt went down his throat. He wanted to wretch but Paul kept thrusting. "Swallow it all," he demanded. He grabbed Paul's cock and slid it across his face with cum splashing and gushing over his cheeks and nose, dribbling down his chin. He used his hands to smear it into his face and neck to avoid swallowing all the spunk. He was forced to milk out all of Paul's cum. He could taste spunk in his mouth and wanted to spit but knew he couldn't. Did he enjoy it Inka wondered?

Paul dressed and took the gun from John who had been more or less voyeuristic throughout. He moved to Inka and led her by the hand to a grassy area. Paul made David stand up and led him to where the other two were. He forced David to kneel and told him that he can watch. He once again tied David's hands behind his back.

John made Inka stand just in front of David as he moved behind her. He pushed her hands down by her side. Her body was nicely tanned especially her legs, arms and shoulders that bronzed on the warmer, hotter tennis circuits around the world.

He unfastened her bra and pushed it to the floor. He moved close in behind her and she could feel his stiff cock pushing against the material of his trousers. He cupped her breasts and tugged gently at her nipples. Inka juddered; her nipples had always been sensitive. He allowed his hands to travel down over her stomach. David watched as John slid his fingers inside her knickers. He looked at David. "I bet you would like to feel that. She's nice and wet." He knelt down and eased off her knickers whilst kissing and nuzzling her thigh. Inka's pussy was unshaven and John ran his fingers through the large triangular area of pubic hair saying how soft it felt. "I've never seen so much female pubic hair," said Paul.

"I'm all woman not a pubescent schoolgirl," retorted Inka.

"Oh yes your all woman," John whispered in her ear.

He made her turn to face him. He removed his T-shirt and quickly removed his shoes and socks. John was well over six feet tall. He had a strong chest and a toned smooth stomach. "Take them off," indicating his jeans to Inka. Her hands fumbled at the buttons. She unfastened them and pulled them down and he stepped out of them.

She could see his cock ready for release. "Take them off as well," said John. She slid off his underwear. His cock was throbbing and protruded straight out, probably eight inches or longer with a nice girth were Inka's thoughts. His pubic hair was neatly trimmed. She could smell his aftershave but couldn't name it, but it smelt good.

He told her to lie down, which she did. He moved between her legs ready to push them apart but she was responsive. He guided his tongue to her pussy and started to work his tongue with circular and lapping motions. Inka placed a hand on the back of his head as if to push him deeper inside. Her juices ran quickly over his tongue and he happily tasted. She thrust her head backward. This was all wrong but it did feel so good. As John licked her he ran his fingers through her pubic hair gently pulling and teasing. She moaned loudly, pleasurable sensations swept through her incessantly. Her body jolted and convulsed as John brought her to orgasm, again and again. He worked and teased her clit as her juices now gushed and she could not and did not want to suppress her moans that had involuntarily become louder and louder.

John positioned himself above her. They were both breathing heavily and sweat made their bodies glisten. He moved forward to kiss her neck. She could feel his muscular body against her. He could feel her stiff, erect nipples pushing into his chest.

"Do you want me inside," said John. Her demeanour changed and she became apprehensive. "I've never had. I mean so big," she stammered.

"Nice and slowly babe," he whispered. "Nice and slow."

He eased his cock gently inside her. As he penetrated her shallowly he could see her pretty, flushed face. Inka was writhing in ecstasy and her eyes where closed. John was moaning with his intense pleasure. She opened her eyes and looked at him. "More," she urged. She gasped for breath as his rock hard cock penetrated her deeper than any man before. "Give me it all!" she screamed. John was moaning loudly and plunged the full length of his cock into her. They were rocking in a fast, frenetic rhythm. They were moaning in unison. Inka's body spasmed with another orgasm just as John came. He called out as he shot his cum inside her. She screamed with pleasure as his hot spunk ejaculated inside her. He kept thrusting and he had never cum as much before this night. She pulled her into him as his thrusts started to eventually ease. Their bodies convulsed coming down from the intense experience. John lay on top of her other, both sweating profusely and breathing heavily. Had both of their sexual urges been gratified and completely fulfilled?

John rolled off and moved to kneel beside her. He ran a hand over her shoulders and across her erect nipples. She moaned softly. He ran his fingers though her pubic hair. His cum oozed from her pussy. He teased her with his finger. He offered his cum covered finger to her. She wrapped her mouth around it and sucked. He leant over and kissed her neck. He stood up and gathered his clothes. He walked up the track and disappeared from view.

"Get down there," said Paul pushing David toward Inka. "Lick her out," he demanded David could see John's spunk trickling from her pussy. He moved between her legs and licked gently. Inka shook her body felt hypersensitive having had an experience unparalleled.

David looked around and Paul was nowhere to be seen. They heard the sound a of a car engine starting. The noise of the motor died as it drove back up the track.

Minxly
Minxly
53 Followers