Game, Set & Match Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to try them?" Her innocent tone of voice turned me on. I nodded, dumbstruck. She quickly unbuttoned my shirt and stripped me naked. She lay me down on the bed, kissing me lightly. She then handcuffed my wrists and ankles so I was completely immobile. Anna produced a piece of black material and, smirking, she tied it round my face, blinding me. I listened, but the thick plush carpet drowned out her footsteps. The bed next to me sunk in a bit, indicating that Anna had climbed onto the bed. I felt her cool hand wrap around my cock and slowly begin to jerk me off. I was already stiff from the situation I was in. Suddenly, I felt her tongue touch the tip of my head and swirl around a bit. I jerked in frustration at my blindness. She soon took my whole cock in her mouth and began to suck hard. I quickly began to orgasm, shooting jets of hot spunk into her throat. I moaned out loud,

"OH, Anna!" A giggle from the other side of the room, was there someone else here? I felt a hand reach around my head and unknot the material. Anna's soft voice whispered,

"Don't take it off just yet, wait till I say." I didn't say anything but lay still. There was movement around the room and I was told to remove my blindfold. I shook my head and the material slipped away.

My eyes had to be deceiving me. Anna was standing there, completely naked, her sexy body perfectly poised. Her tongue was in someone's mouth. A brunette, Helen. They were passionately kissing in front of me, their naked breasts pushing against one another. Anna's hands were massaging Helen's firm ass, while Helen was sexily running her hands through Anna's hair. Helen broke the kiss and dropped me a wink. Anna spoke up,

"You like my present?" I nodded, dumbstruck. Helen turned back to Anna and began to kiss down her collarbone, hands rubbing Anna's sensitive nipples. As she reached her breasts she turned her attention to the nipples with her tongue. Anna moaned as Helen lightly bit on them. My cock was raging at being forced only to watch, not to participate. I couldn't even jack myself. I decided it was best just to watch the show. Helen was trailing her tongue down Anna's slim stomach, taking her time, teasing both Anna and myself. She reached the top of Anna's pussy and moved to the side of it, teasing Anna some more. Suddenly she lifted Anna off the ground and carried her over to the bed, laying her next to me. I desperately tried to swivel round to get some action, but I couldn't. Helen went back to work on Anna and lay on top of her in the opposite direction, a perfect 69 position. Anna, overcome by lust, dove straight into Helen's pussy, her tongue lapping the sweet nectar falling from it. Helen, was more subtle, kissing up Anna's inside thighs, teasing her some more. Anna grew more and more frustrated and bit down on Helen's clit. Helen gasped in pleasure and lunged herself into Anna's soft folds, licking around the lips and flicking her clit. They lay like this for five minutes, both expert tongues doing their work. Anna's hands had traveled up Helen's fine, tanned legs and were squeezing her gorgeous ass. Helen came first, an overpowering orgasm that left her gasping for breath, but she kept working at Anna, and Anna soon followed, after Helen, thrust her tongue as far as she could, Anna's whole body began to buck and she came all over Helen's face. Helen rolled off Anna, her face glistening with sweat and Anna's pussy juices.

I was still chained up, and both girls seemed too tired to notice. I coughed to get their attention and Anna sprang into life. She instantly leapt over me and wrapped her mouth around my cock, which instantly came in her mouth, unable to take the teasing any more. I shot innumerable jets of cum into her throat, and she swallowed it all like a true slut. The relief made me groan out my happiness. Helen rolled over and kissed Anna fully on the mouth, tasting the remains of my cum. She pushed Anna off me playfully and straddled me. Rubbing her pussy lips against my soft cock, she got me instantly hard again. Anna moved, and positioned herself over my face so I could eat her pussy, but also blocking my view of the gorgeous brunette rubbing herself against my cock. The aroma of Anna's Russian pussy was overpowering and I wasted no time in licking her lips. I pushed my tongue inside her and she gasped. I felt something envelope my cock and knew Helen had impaled herself on me. I felt her begin to move up and down, riding me. I continued to tongue-fuck Anna, her sweet fluids tasting zesty and honey-like. I occasionally turned my attention away from tongue-fucking her to bite her sensitive clit, each time causing a moan to escape her. Helen's relentless riding of my cock, was immensely pleasurable. She was bouncing up and down at an inhuman pace. I tried to match her thrusts but I couldn't. She continued to dance erotically on my lap, my hard dick inside her, while Anna straddled my face and I licked her sugary pussy. Helen orgasmed first, her tight, hot pussy clamping down on my cock as she screamed her ecstasy. Anna quickly followed suit, her cum pouring out onto my face, drenching me. Helen's pace was slackening, her orgasm tired her out. Anna climbed off my face and I spun Helen over, so that I was in control. I powered in and out of her tired pussy, and I felt my balls tighten and the jism shoot down my shaft, and I gasped in delight as my cock began to spasm, causing Helen to orgasm again. Tired and utterly spent, the three of us collapsed in a heap of flesh and hair on the bed.

Ten minutes later, Helen and Anna began kissing again, massaging each others tits. Anna reached one hand back and began stroking my cock. At the touch of her soft, cool hand, I hardened quickly. I suddenly had a great idea. I asked Anna if she would unchain me, and she agreed. My wrists were stiff from cramp. I flexed them and then climbed up onto my knees. I moved round behind Anna, and she knew what I had in store. She pushed her firm buttocks up into the air, the cheeks parted slightly, revealing her puckered back door. I placed my hands on her curvaceous hips and slid myself into her pussy for lubrication. Wet enough, I lined up my head with her tightest hole. I pushed gently against it, adding force ever so slightly; she gasped as I pushed myself past her sphincter muscles, but gritted her teeth against the pain. I pushed halfway in and then pulled back out again. She visibly relaxed, so I thrust back in, and she screamed. I slowly picked up the pace, fucking her scorching, tight hole. It was so hot and tight, I could feel everything inside her. I motioned for Helen to get underneath Anna, and she did. She lay with her head directly under Anna's pussy and began to eat her. Anna groaned in pleasure at having her ass fucked and her pussy licked at the same time. Her tightest hole began to feel more comfortable around my invading cock, no longer crushing it. Helen, was feasting upon Anna's juices, nibbling her clit and tongue-fucking her, occasionally she would lick from Anna's pussy to her ass-hole, licking the base of my cock as well. After five minutes of furious ass-fucking and pussy licking, Anna and I reached climax. Helen's tongue flicked the base of my cock as it pushed in and out of Anna, and I grunted out as my cum shot into her perfect ass. Anna screamed out as Helen bit on her clit, pushing her over the edge. I continued fucking her backside as our orgasms subsided. I pulled my softening cock out of Anna Kournikova's ass and she fainted onto the bed. I grinned at Helen, who had pulled herself out from under her.

"Let her sleep." I suggested. Helen nodded her agreement, and moved over to me on the bed.

She lay on top of me, her head over my cock and her pussy in my face. She teased me by licking in small circles around the head and I soon got stiff again. Soon she was deep-throating me, and I was feverishly fucking her with my tongue. Her mouth felt so good, wrapped around my cock. I began to thrust up to meet her face and she began to drive her crotch into me. Quickly we both reached yet another orgasm, both of us screaming in pleasure as we flooded each others mouths with juices. She clambered off the top of me, and fell asleep next to me.

I woke up, Anna and Helen were still there. Anna was awake, Helen wasn't. I went to say something but Anna stopped me, putting one finger to my mouth,

"We don't want to wake her" I got the message and let her roll on top of me. She quickly pierced herself on my spear and was dancing erotically on my lap, gyrating her hips in circles that brought unknown pleasures to me. I sat up, my cock still in her and wrapped my arms around her, clasping her pale, fantastic ass. I began to thrust into her, matching her for pace. I had forgotten her pussy...so warm and tight, so soft, every fold causing me more and more pleasure. I closed my eyes and continued to make love with her. We were both near, the passion in our sex overcoming us. She threw her head back and screamed blue murder. Her hot pussy began to contract around me and I began to spasm inside her. I shot my cum inside her waiting pussy and we continued to fuck until we were both out of energy.

I'm back home now, and I settled down. I have a wife and a couple of kids. After that night, Anna and Helen sent me a video of them having sex. I still have it, and watch it sometimes. Just as a reminder...

THE END

12