Game, Set and Snatch

Story Info
A game of tennis leads to something more.
1.3k words
4.05
29.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live near public tennis courts. I go there not to play, but to check out the talent. One sunny morning I was watching from a balcony that overlooked the courts. I could not see anyone else around.

Then I noticed a girl hitting a tennis ball against one of the squash walls. She was blonde, about twenty, with an athletic body. Her legs were long, lean and tanned. She had on a short white pleated skirt and a yellow tank top with a cartoon puppy. As she swung her racquet I would catch glimpses of her succulent young ass. I imagined myself standing behind her with my arm guiding her hand.

She noticed me and smiled.

"Hi", she said.

"Hi, I'm Jake. Nice morning".

"My name's Lisa." She grinned and spun her tennis racquet . "Fancy a game?"

I nodded and made my way down from the balcony onto the tennis court. Lisa moved into position with a tennis ball in hand, swinging her perfect ass as she walked. Her t-shirt clung to her tight sexy body. Her skirt was short but not quite short enough, if you know what I mean. I imagined a gust of wind lifting it a little and giving me a glimpse of her buttocks.

"Ok Jake, are you ready?"

"Always ready" I said, giving her a cheeky smile.

Lisa lobbed the ball into the air and hit it. I made a run and a swing but missed. She made a few more serves and I managed to hit a few back but missed most of them.

Suddenly I had an idea. "What about we add a little twist" I said as Lisa got ready for another serve.

"What kind of twist?"

"Here's the deal. Every time one of us misses that person has to take off an item of clothing."

Lisa stopped.

"No one can see us" I said.

"I don't know ..."

"Why don't we just start and see what happens?"

Lisa looked me up and down. Her eyes paused briefly on my crotch and then went back to my face. Her eyelids slightly dropped in a Marilyn Monroe gaze.

"Ok then," Lisa said, "and by the way I couldn't help noticing you staring at me all morning."

Lisa tossed the ball into the air and served. The ball bounced on my side and I rushed to hit it. I swung and deliberately missed.

"Hey," Lisa laughed. "Now you're not even trying."

I got the tennis ball and tossed it back. Lisa bent over to pick the ball up and gave me a good view of her panties.

"Time to take off something," she said.

I pulled my t-shirt over my head and dropped it onto the ground.

Lisa's eyes lingered briefly over my chest. "I see you work out a bit."

I nodded.

Lisa served the ball and once again I missed.

"Are you trying to deliberately lose?"

I grinned. "Whatever gave you that idea?" I tossed the ball back to her.

"Next item, Jake."

I pulled my shorts down and kicked them off my feet. Lisa would have to have been blind not to have noticed the bulge underneath my briefs.

Lisa picked up the ball and tossed it into the air for the third time. I didn't even bother running.

Lisa pointed. "Game over, Jake. Off it comes. Let's see what you've got under there."

I took off my briefs, freeing my eight inch cock.

Lisa looked around. "Hey slow down big boy. Someone might see you."

"We'll hear if anyone comes" I said.

Lisa walked over and knelt down in front or me. She wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock and licked the precum off the head. I moaned as she sucked the tip of my cock into her mouth and began to slide her lips up down. Pretty soon my whole cock was in her mouth. I could feel her tongue teasing the underside as she sucked my dick deeper. Then, just as I felt my balls start to tighten, she stood up, her face flushed and with a smile as big as Texas.

I pulled her into me and pressed my cock between her thighs, running my hands up and down her back to her round soft ass, kissing the back of her earlobes, her neck, her shoulders. It was my turn to please her. I knelt down and grabbing the back of her legs I kissed the fleshy inner part of her thighs and slid my hands underneath her skirt.

Lisa took a step back and took off her skirt and lace white panties.

Lisa's cunt was inches away from my face. It was wet and her inner lips protruded out. Her pubic hair was trimmed to a small strip. I could clearly see her swollen and erect clit.

I started by licking my tongue lightly over her outer pussy lips, drawing moans of pleasure. I then licked from the bottom of her pussy to her clit with both the tip and flat of my tongue. I knew Lisa was in heaven as she ran her fingers through my hair. Then I began to concentrate on her clitoris which was begging for attention.

Lisa shoved my head hard into her sopping cunt and began to tense. Her knees buckled. I shoved my tongue deep into into her vagina as far as it could go.

"Ohhhh my God," said Lisa, "I'm cumming". I held her legs as I thrust my tongue in and out like it was my cock. "Fuck, oh god yes" Lisa moaned as her whole body buckled.

After she had cum Lisa pushed my head from between her legs. Her eyes were glazed and she was breathing heavy, almost breathless. I stood up, my cock bouncing in the air. Lisa turned around and bent over, grabbing hold of one the poles attached to the tennis net.

"I want your cock inside me" Lisa said, almost in a whisper.

Lisa thrust her pussy out and held the tennis pole tight. I grabbed my cock and placed the head against the opening of her cunt and pushed forward. My cock was perfectly shaped to hit her g-spot.

Soon I was fucking her pussy like there was no tomorrow, changing the rhythm everytime I felt her pussy contract around my cock. Then the cum started to well up. The head of my dick swelled and become more sensitive. I slowed down, wanting to feel every pleasure sensation.

I thrust hard, and then again. On the third stroke my body tensed.

I mix of cum and precum spurt out of the tip of my cock. I moved my dick in and out slightly, feeling the wetness of the first lot of my juices. Then I thrust again and came. Great wads of cum shot out and deep into her cunt. I held still continued to cum, unable to move. I came for at least a minute, probably longer.

"Ohhhhh," said Lisa as my cock shot deep, her pussy muscles milking it of every drop.

I slowly withdrew, exhausted and out of breath. There was so much cum that it dripped down from her pussy and onto the concrete. My cock felt completely drained.

Lisa stood up and put her panties and skirt back on. I got dressed too. There was an enormous wet patch by the tennis pole where we had just been fucking.

"Wow" she said, wrapping her arm around my waist. "That was fantastic".

I couldn't have agreed more.

"Want to cum back to my place?" Lisa asked.

I nodded and walked with her to her red Honda Civic. I settled myself into the passenger seat.

"Take your shorts off so that I can see your cock while I drive, I want to see how long it takes for you to get hard again" said Lisa.

I pulled down my shorts. My cock was already hard. Lisa grinned and as she drove she stroked my dick now and then with her free hand. But what happened when we got to her place is a whole new story.