Game, Set, Match

Story Info
PE teacher surprised by two gorgeous tennis players.
1.5k words
3.31
41.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the day of women tennis tournament final and so it happened that the umpire broke his leg just a couple of hours before the final game. The management of the tournament made a decision that I should take the umpire's place.

I was a 35-year-old, still quite fit, physical education teacher at school. I knew the rules of the game and played tennis in my free time so I was a natural candidate. After a second of hesitation I agreed and there I was -- two hours before the final I became an umpire.

It was an early summer day. There was a cloudless sky and full sun so it was really hot. But the temperature really rose when two girls entered the court. I didn't know we had such gorgeous ladies in our school. They were both 19. The blond one had ideal buttocks and smooth, long legs. Her blond hair was tied in a ponytail. She had small boobs but very cute ones, like plums.

The one with the dark hair had much bigger bust. I couldn't take my eyes off this 30-inch hilly valley. My dick hardened at once. She was beautiful. I instantly started to imagine that I'm shagging her in the middle of the court... I had to stop.

I was there to judge the game. I was 16 years older than the girls and that was definitely not a good time for fantasies. Especially with me being married for ten years to Ann. It's not that I didn't fantasized about other women from time to time but... no, it was out of the question.

I looked at the sheet of paper with information about both girls. It said the blond one was Alicia whereas the dark one -- Cameron. The match started and the girls played good tennis. At the beginning I had some problems with judging whether there was an out or not, as that was my first time as an umpire but with time I learned to look quickly enough to say if the ball was good or not.

Everything went smoothly. Too smoothly. With time I got distracted with dazzling bodies of the ladies. At first I couldn't take my eyes off Cameron, her beautiful breasts had magnetic power. I had problems with a few balls and made wrong decision three times in a row. That got the girls quite furious.

I focused again. Another few points were alright but again I couldn't resist glancing at Alicia. Her shorts were really short. She was stunning. I didn't know if I should look at the ball or her ass. I wanted to get into her that very moment.

Then it was her turn to serve. She threw the ball and bent her body in a dangerously hot movement. I hardened at once. I felt that my dick needed to get out and say hello to these godlike angels... shit -- wrong decision once again. Cameron, who lost the point now, started to argue with me. I felt she was right but I couldn't change my decision. She was mad with me and said something under her breath that I could not hear. All I could do was to take a look at her nice buttock when she was walking to the other side of the court.

Every ball they played, every action they conducted, every movement confused me. I was almost blind with sexual madness but I couldn't do anything.

Last set was going to finish in tiebreak. The points gained in another few minutes were to decide which girl was going to win. I focused as hard as I could but the sweat on their bodies distracted me. This time Alicia started arguing with me about one point. I changed my mind which infuriated Cameron. I was convinced they are going to boycott the game and stop playing. I was staring at their asses, not at the game, and I was sure that was clearly visible.

Nevertheless, they finished the match. Alicia won. Girls shook hands with each other, then they shook hands with me and went to the dressing room. People who watched the game started to leave the stadium. I started to collect my papers and writing down some pieces of information in the report.

I felt bad about what happened. I behaved like a real jerk. I felt sorry. I wanted to say sorry to them. I looked around but they were already gone. Actually there was nobody there. I set off in the direction of dressing rooms.

When I found it I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to get in. How would it look like if I entered their dressing room? I waited outside for a couple of minutes. I looked at my watch. I had to go. I was supposed to do some shopping with Ann and was running short of time.

I had to make a decision -- to go in or just get going. If I went in they could just scream and that could have pretty bad consequences if the headmaster learned about everything. On the other hand I was really feeling sorry and had to apologize. OK, so it's touch and go whether they kill me or not. I went in.

I said hello but there was no reply. I repeated but, again, nobody answered. I could hear the water going down in the shower unit. I couldn't resist to glance. I know I shouldn't. My brain said no but my senses were whispering 'go for it.' I got excited. I peeped. What I saw made my dick steel hard in a blink of an eye.

The girls were caressing one another. They were naked and so hot. There was a lot of steam in the room and they were standing in the middle of it, kissing passionately and playing with one another's nipples. They noticed me. I was standing there but couldn't utter a word. I just wanted to say sorry but mumbled something incomprehensible. I was just about to take to my heels when one of them said: 'wait.' What happened next will stay in memory for ever.

Cameron came closer and grabbed my crotch. Alicia kissed me passionately pushing her tongue hard into my mouth. They undressed me quickly and started to suck my balls. One each. Like wild dogs they bit and pull my scrotum with their teeth. Then they took care of my stallion which, by now, was ready to go.

My dick was hard as a tree trunk. Cameron got the whole of it in her mouth when Alicia played with my balls, licking them. Cameron was polishing the head of my cock with her gorgeous tongue. She had tiny metal bead in her tongue with which she was teasing my penis at its base.

They were horny and I was boiling hot and willing to cum on their lovely faces. I came with a massive spurt which covered their lovely cheeks. They started to lick it from one another.

I was very excited and tired. All my energy went out but the angels didn't let me go that easily. They pinched my nipples and kissed me passionately. I erected immediately. Alicia jumped on me. I was holding her in my hands with her hands around my neck and her lovely peach pleasing my root-friend, Cameron in the meantime rolling my oval buddies with her hand and licking Alicia's ass.

After a few minutes of fucking the girls changed. They told me to lay down on a floor. This time Cameron hit the jackpot. She crouched down and impaled herself on my mast. Then she began quick up and down fuck. Her breasts were jumping up and down like mad. GOD! She was 19 and already so talented. She did really good for me.

When she saw I was just about to come she got off and sucked me beautifully. Then she swallowed everything that was inside me -- everything to the very last drop. Alicia was working on Cameron's clitoris like mad sucking her nipples at the same time. I was completely forced and dominated. I couldn't do anything, but hell! I didn't want to. Those lovely sex-goddesses took care of me so violently and aggressively I was in fucking heaven.

After pumping out all my energy went away. I couldn't move a single muscle, and my dick was fast asleep. Girls, seeing that I am no longer any use to them, started playing with one another.

Alicia was licking last drops of cum from Cameron lips. Then she started licking her vagina up and down, like fucking mad. Cameron was touching Alicia's ass at that time pushing her gorgeous, slim fingers up Alicia's stunning ass.

I was so impressed that my prick-tool was ready for action in no time. I grabbed Alicia's ass and begun fucking it like a robot. My cock was bursting her body like a piston. Cameron had my balls with her palm and she was playing hard with them but I didn't pay much attention as I was occupied with ejaculating my hot semen in her ass. I withdrew and Cameron started licking off my cum which was coming from between Alicia's buttocks.

Half a hour later I was doing shopping with my wife -- clean after taking a shower and full of energy. That's what I call 'game, set, match.'