Game Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think we all had nice breasts. Julie's were on the small side. What really surprised me was she had really big areolas. Whitney's nipples were kind of undersized but her breasts were beautifully tanned and perky. I also noticed that Nina had beige nipples compared to my pink nipples. Even though this was stuff I could see in any locker room, I hadn't really thought about it before!

I've had a lot of guys tell me that I'm hot before but I still felt self conscious at first. After a while, though, I have to admit that was also feeling more than a little turned on. Like a lot of girls, I've fantasized about being an exotic dancer but until that point I had thought that something like that would be just a fantasy! I couldn't believe that I was actually getting comfortable with being completely nude!

*****

Four of us would be proceeding to the final round.

Finally, the crew brought out some matching silk robes and held them up for the girls to put their arms through. The robes barely went below their waists and there was still a blinding amount of skin on stage.

"Congratulations to our final contestants," Ronald exclaimed into his microphone, "stay tuned for the most daring challenge yet after the break."

The lights changed and a bunch of the crew cleared away the five podiums. Dave helped Brit pick out her clothes from the bucket and the couple disappeared backstage. They looked very disappointed to be out of the contest. Another member of the crew took the bucket so it looked like the girls would be left wearing their robes. We were all directed to stand with our girlfriends on the left side of the stage.

The lights changed again and they began taping the show once more.

"Ladies and gentleman," Heidi addressed the audience, "please raise a hand for our talented group of dancers, the Eighth Avenue Crew."

The dancers made their entrance from each corner of the studio including two guys who came straight through the audience in the bleachers. The eight dancers assembled in the center of the stage. There were four guys and four girls. The female dancers were wearing skimpy booty shorts and puffy jackets with the hoods up. The male dancers were wearing baggy cargo pants and oversized sweatshirts. The group was racially balanced. Two of the guys were black, one was white, and one looked Latin or something mixed.

The dancers proceeded to perform a fairly elaborate hip-hop dance routine. The choreography was pretty tight and there was a lot of grinding between the dancers.

For one part of the dance, the male dancers were on their knees with the female dancers standing behind them. The girls reached down and pulled off the guys' sweatshirts. The guys had tank tops on underneath. This was followed by more grinding and then the guys threw off their tank tops. All of the male dancers were totally ripped and there was a ton of whistles from the female portion of the audience. By the time the female dancers reached between the male dancers' legs and sensuously pulled down their cargo pants, the girls in the audience were absolutely screaming. I supposed that the show's producers had decided to even it out after all of the female stripping in the last challenge. Fortunately, the male dancers did not take off their boxers.

The female dancers exited leaving the four male dancers on the other side of the stage.

"Our next challenge is the most difficult," Heidi warned.

"Each of our dancers will select one of these ladies to take up the challenge. They will together have to simulate several different sexual positions"

Holding up a packet of condoms, she said, "As they simulate the positions, the first contestants to get our dancer to fill one of these up will win one hundred thousand dollars."

"To be split with her boyfriend," Ronald added.

As the hosts talked, I noticed the crew roll out a single bed on casters onto the stage. They also rolled out a large silk screen and placed it in front of the bed.

"The rules are simple," Heidi explained, "there will be five different sounds indicating which sexual position you are to assume."

Each sound effect was played as Heidi narrated.

"The church bells, that is for you to be in the missionary position."

"Gurgling sound, this is for you to perform a little oral."

"Giddy up noise, that is for you to ride it cowgirl!"

"Drill sergeant shouting 'Attention', that is for you to do it with the guy standing up."

"Dog barking," she grinned, "that is for doggie style."

My heart had been racing since they had started explaining the third challenge. I was very conscious of the fact that Tara was utterly naked under the tiny silk robe they had provided her. I looked over at the male dancers and felt sick. There didn't seem to be any way that I could stop this from happening.

"Let me introduce Maurice," Ronald exclaimed.

One of the black dancers stepped forward.

"I'd like to take Julie with me."

He came forward and shook her hand. Chad grimaced as he led her back behind the screen. A back light was switched on so you could clearly see their silhouettes. As they stood behind the screen, you could really see the height difference between them. Julie had seemed much taller with her heels on. Now, in her bare feet, the screen almost came to her chin while half of Maurice's chest was above the barrier. He was as tall as a basketball player.

Maurice dropped his boxers. You could actually see the outline of his penis as he stood sideways to the screen. Julie gave a disgusted look at seeing his thing flapping about in front of her. He took the prophylactic out of the wrapper. She put a hand over her mouth and kept looking away.

Before she had much time to react, a "giddy up" cry sounded. Maurice wasted no time lying back on the bed. Julie stood still, bewildered, until she noticed the timer projected onto the wall. Panic crossed her face and her head disappeared behind the partition. More than a minute had passed before we could see her shadow gingerly climb on top of Maurice. She began moving up and down. Before this had gotten too far, there was the barking sound of a dog. Maurice slid out from under her and mounted her from behind. I strained to see whether this was simulated or whether it was real. Then they played the gurgling sound. Julie turned around and appeared to be putting his penis in her mouth. I hoped that this was only a perspective illusion through the screen. It looked real though. Both of his hands held her head and we could all hear him grunt.

"I'm done," he declared, holding up his condom. You could see the outline of Julie doing up the belt on her robe again. It must have come apart during all the thrusting.

The timer had stopped at nine minutes and thirty three seconds. They would probably have to edit these segments down for the show.

Darion, the other black dancer, was introduced next. My heart leapt through my chest when he asked for Tara.

Tara whispered in my ear, "Don't worry babe, it's all simulated."

"You can win this," I tried to encourage as my voice cracked.

She extended her arm to shake Darion's hand when he came over. He took her hand and pulled her in for a hug right in front of me. Then, holding hands, he led her back behind the screen. The image of this burned my retinas. I felt like my balls had been chopped off. At the same time though, my dick was throbbing and I had a strange desire to see how this would unfold.

*****

Darion was really dark but he was kind of cute so I didn't mind that he picked me. He was such a gentleman in the way that he gave me a hug. After watching what Julie had had to do behind the curtain, I was really scared. But by this point, I really wanted to win the one hundred thousand dollars! I was thinking of how we could both pay back our student loans.

Even though making out with another guy was technically cheating, I knew I was doing this for both of us and I'm sure my boyfriend would be happy once we got the money. Deep down, I'm also very competitive and I was determined to beat these other girls.

At least, I hoped it was just making out! But I wasn't sure how I was going to get this guy off. I know guys don't just cum without any help. I assumed that Julie was jerking off his cock while they simulated each position.

When Darion pulled down his boxers and his black dick was in plain sight, it suddenly made it real to me. I don't normally spend a lot of time looking at the penis and under so much light it looked really weird and you could see all the veins and stuff. Actually, Darion was huge. I would guess over ten inches. My boyfriend is six and a half inches and my ex-boyfriend from high school had seven inches. Neither of them had this kind of girth! So it was true what they say about black guys!

He put on a condom and I heard the gurgling noise played. Well, I thought, this is it! I got on my knees in front of him and started tugging on his penis. I decided that this would be too hard to simulate and made the decision to give him a blowjob. I had gone through a phase back when I first started college where I dated quite few guys and I had given all of them head so I figured it really wasn't such a big deal.

However, I never had to taste latex while I was doing it before so that was kind of weird. Also, his dick was really large and I had to stop myself from gagging. I heard the "giddy up" sound and knew that this meant I was supposed to get on top of him. He lay back on the bed. I took my robe off to turn him on some more. I held his penis against my pelvis and lifted myself up and down, pretending to have sex. A couple of times I went too high and the head of his penis started to go in me. Once, it slid all the way inside. It totally filled me up in a way I had never been before. I was always curious what it would be like to have sex with a black man.

I have to say, though, I felt mostly upset right after this had occurred. I was proud that I had only slept with two guys before in my life so this would be guy number three. And I didn't even know this guy or have any feelings for him!

I heard the woof woof sound effect and before I had a chance to respond, Darion flipped me over. I was really wet so it was no trouble for him to start fucking me from behind. At this point I had just given up and let him pound into me. He reached down while he was behind me and started madly fondling my breasts. I was really worried that my boyfriend could see this through the screen.

Then we heard the "Attention, soldier" command. Darion picked me up without any difficulty. I put my arms around his shoulders and my breasts pressed into his muscular chest. I noticed my white skin really contrasted with his black skin. I wrapped my legs around his waist and his penis once again reentered me. From this position both of our upper bodies were almost above the top of the screen. I could sense the entire audience watching us and the cameras getting this on tape and I felt soooo dirty. I could feel my body getting more and more excited. I grinded my hips against him and squeezed my pussy around his giant cock. Darion deep kissed me as I began to climax. It was a good thing because I had to stop myself from making a sound! The orgasm was amazing, it just kept going on and on forever.

I was still orgasming when I heard the church bells ringing which signaled for us to go into the missionary position. Darion threw me down on the bed. My pussy was feeling sensitive and I held his chest to try to stop him from going so hard. We started kissing again. I felt him tense up and knew he was coming inside of me. He pulled out and I could see he had filled his condom up!

I had lost track of time so my mouth dropped open when I found out that my time was over twenty five minutes.

I had totally blown it and we had lost our chance at winning. I was also filled with guilt when I looked my boyfriend in the eyes. I hoped he hadn't figured out everything that had happened behind the screen!

All I can do is pray that my friends and family back home never watch this show.

*****

Damn, it felt good fucking dat white bitch. Even though it wuz protected, dat wuz prob'ly some o' da best sex I had.

I held out fo' as long as I could. I didn't care dat I missed out on da shitty little bonus da show producers pays ta da dancer who got first. That fucking pussy wuz hot as hell. Real pretty face. Nice naturals. All in all, da kind o' ho ya make yo' wifey. Let me tell ya, dere wuz just somethin' about seeing dis here lithe young body below me, feeling her soft skin against mine, an' smelling her flowery perfume mixed wiff poontang juices. I couldn't take it nahh longer an' had ta just straight up bust uh nut in her sweet honey pot. Lucky fo' da beeotch I wuz wearing uh condom.

When I seen her diamond earrings I knew dis here wuz daddy's little rich girl dat I had been stretching out real good. I pulled out o' dis here one real slow an' made sure she got uh peep at da big negroid freight train dat had done 'er right. I gave her perfect ass one last pinch 'bfoe she put her robe back on.

I could not believe muh ma lucky black ass landed dis here gig. When we's wuz hired, da producers had made dis here big speech about how dey wanted da sex ta be simulated. When da four o' us dancers wuz alone in da men's change room, we's bust up laughing. There wuz nahh way we's could do all da sheeit dey wuz proposing an' simulate it. Besides, why would we's wants ta simulate da fucking? We git ta beat up new pussy every show.

*****

I was numb when Tara and Darion came out from the silk screen. Darion held up the condom with a leer on his face. I could even see from where I was standing that it was full. Tara's long legs glistened with sweat.

I felt nauseous. I had watched as they kissed passionately. Even if the sex had all been simulated, which I was still not sure about, I had seen the silhouette of Tara taking off her robe and getting naked alone with a black guy. And if she had kept her robe on, his penis would still have probably touched the outside of her vagina considering how short the garment was. As it was, their bodies had been rubbing against each other for the last twenty minutes.

Tara touched my arm when she returned to my side. Emotionally, I was a mess, but my dick was rock hard and the sexual charge in the studio was intense.

"If Whitney gets the lowest time," Heidi reminded the audience, "as our first challenge winners, she and Andrew will win fifty thousand dollars in addition to our top prize."

The name of the Latin dancer was Joel. He selected Whitney to go with him through the challenge.

We could see the silhouette of her taking off her robe as soon as she was behind the screen. She even helped him put on the condom. The dog bark played first and Whitney quickly climbed onto the bed on all fours. Whitney's hand was between her legs and I tried to figure out if she was playing with her clit or whether she was only holding Joel's dick to simulate doggie style sex.

The next position they had to do was missionary. Whitney rolled over onto her back. We could see the outline as Joel pulled her legs up so that he appeared to be doing her feet-to-shoulders. They were both groaning like crazy. The drill sergeant's voice sounded.

Joel reached behind her back and pulled her along with him as he stood up. He then spun her around and pressed her back against the screen. The silk screen became more see-through where Whitney's butt cheeks were pushed up against it. Whitney threw her head back so her long blonde hair dangled over the edge of the screen.

"Oh my god, keep going," she cried.

"Yeah baby, I'm finishing too," Joel responded.

Their time had been eighteen minutes exactly.

I glanced over at her boyfriend Andrew. Normally a confident jock, he looked pale.

Thus far, Julie and Chad were in the lead.

Jason, the only one of the dancers who was white, had Nina for the challenge by default. Considering her stunning Mediterranean looks, it was ironic that she was last pick.

Once behind the screen, Nina pulled back the sheets on the single bed. Maybe she was grossed out by the dirty sheets from all of the other girls getting humped on top of the bed before her.

First was the sound of ringing bells. Nina lay down and Jason got between her legs. The silhouette showed him moving in and out of her slowly in a lovemaking kind of way. It appeared her arms were caressing his back. He spent a lot of time licking her breasts and nipples. This went on for a long time before the gurgling sound was played. Then, before Nina had a chance to lower her head to his dick, he put his face between her legs and started to simulate going down on her. The shadow was dreadfully convincing that he was actually eating her pussy and I wondered again whether or not this was real.

They didn't change positions very quickly after the next sound effect was played which was the dog barking.

Nina got on all fours. Jason started taking her from behind. He gradually moved faster and finally shouted triumphantly, "Stop the clock".

Two crew members pushed away the screen before Nina had a chance to get her robe done up again and she bared her breasts once more for the audience.

"Twenty minutes and fifty four seconds," Ronald announced, "sorry guys, looks like you came in third place."

Ronald and Heidi shook Julie and Chad's hands for winning. The hosts then congratulated the rest of us for completing the challenges, even if we hadn't won.

I looked around at the other contestants. Jon held Nina's hand but was so furious I thought he was going to hit her. The rest of the guys appeared shell-shocked.

Tara still had to get dressed. I didn't get a chance to talk to her until we were back on the street. I interrogated her on everything that had happened behind the silk screen.

She told me that the only part that was unsimulated was when she gave Darion a blowjob. I felt a sharp pain run through my chest as she told me. I had somehow known the sucking was real but was still stunned at the disclosure.

I had an empty feeling but I told her I loved her and it was OK because we were young and experimenting and living life to the fullest.

It was over a year later that she admitted to having sex on the game show.

By that point in our relationship, I was just getting over the jealousy I had with her ex-boyfriend and picturing that asshole taking her virginity and nailing her every morning in her senior year (he fucked some other chick at night). Picturing her screwing a black guy right in front of me after we had been going out for six months was a newly painful revelation. Being the good girl, she had made me wait two whole months from when we had started dating before she was ready to go all the way. I was so angry I even considered breaking up with Tara. The thing was, mixed with the jealousy was a lot of lust for her.

I found out later that the game show was broadcast on an adult television station that you could only get if you had satellite TV.

On a fateful night, a couple of my buddies in the dorm discovered the game show on the Internet and downloaded it for all of the guys to see. They couldn't believe good girl Tara would get naked and fuck a stranger on a TV show.

After that, they looked at my girlfriend differently and became a lot more touchy feely with her when she came around.

I was cool with it. I love her and someday we're going to get married.

12