Gamer Goddess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,384 Followers

I held her in my arms, while Sandy soothed her. "No, you're forcing it, baby. It has to be good. You need to be ready. Accept him. Welcome him inside you. Not suffer through it."

Sheri sobbed. "Why?" she moaned.

God, it hurt to hear her. So much pain, so much unsaid, with that simple heart-rending cry.

"Hush," Sandy whispered. "We'll get through this. I promise, Ok? Me, Sheri. I promise. You know I'll never let you down. We're all in this together. You love each other like nobody's business. It's going to be alright. Better than alright."

She gave Sheri a long soft kiss. "I'm going to let him fuck me a while. We're torturing him. I want you to relax, and when you feel like it, you can watch."

Sandy pushed me on my back, and straddled me. She gave me a grin. "Plan B."

Plan B was simple enough. We knew Sheri was a very visual person, a bit of an exhibitionist and voyeur. We'd play to that part of her.

I nodded, and closed my eyes as she lowered herself onto my cock. She rode me gently, rocking back and forth easily. Sheri rolled onto her side, her head on my shoulder. "It looks so easy. Why am I having so much trouble? I want this so bad, Steve. For us."

I gave her a little kiss. "Maybe that's part of it. You want it too much. It's too important to you. Relax. Enjoy what we have. Play along if you want, but only what you really want to do."

She nodded. "It doesn't hurt, does it?"

Sandy answered. "No, sugar. Just the opposite. It doesn't hurt at all, unless I take him too deep at the beginning. I need to get used to it a little, because he does reach the back and that can be a bit uncomfortable." She giggled. "Luckily, our little pussies seem to adapt. When you two were pounding all the way in last night, it was amazing. No pain or discomfort at all. It just takes a little time."

She rose up on her feet, and squatted over my cock, lifting and lowering herself, giving us the most incredible view. "He's the perfect size, you know. Thick enough to feel great, without feeling all stretched out. Long enough to reach the deepest parts without poking a hole in the back. Fucking perfect cock," she gasped, thrusting down hard several times.

She dropped back on her knees. "Get behind me. See what it's like from there. You can see everything. I wouldn't mind if you played with my bottom a little, just nothing crazy, Ok? It's really tender."

Sheri moved behind her, and Sandy winked at me, blowing me a kiss. "Sexy, huh?" she asked.

"God, Sandy, he looks like he's stretching you so wide," Sheri answered.

Sandy lifted her hips, giving me some room to work, and I thrust up into her, longer full strokes.

"Mmm, that feels great," Sandy purred.

"All of it fits?"

"C'mon Sheri! He's no bigger than Buster. You know that fits pretty damn well. Both of us."

"He's thicker."

"A little. A wonderful, precious little. I love that extra little."

I felt Sheri's hand on my cock, just below Sandy's entrance. Her fingers sliding against my shaft as I pushed upward. "He's so hard."

"Yeah. Isn't that great? He gets like that for us. Hard like a rock."

I gave her longer strokes, until she shifted, purposely letting me fall out.

"Oh, put it back in baby, I'm so empty! Put him back in me," Sandy whined.

I felt Sheri's hand guide me back home, and I hammered at Sandy hard.

"That doesn't hurt? Hard like that?" Sheri whispered.

"Fuck no," Sandy gasped. "Perfect."

I pulled back extra far, popping loose, and Sheri guided me back in without prompting.

"Oh yeah," Sandy murmured. "That's great, when he sticks it back in. Feeling him open me up. Stretching me."

I started trying to think of other things, distractions, not wanting to get too worked up yet. Not yet.

Sandy wiggled herself free of my cock, and held herself up too high for insertion. "Taste me on him," she said. "Suck my juices off his cock."

Sheri's mouth engulfed me, sucking sweetly. I felt her moving up and down. "God, that's naughty," she said giggling.

Sandy laughed, "I know, right? Put it back now, I'm not done with him."

She lowered her hips and Sheri guided me home for another minute of fucking before Sandy pulled off. "Taste me, baby." She giggled a second later. "No, off of him, silly."

I felt Sheri's warm mouth again, and Sandy smiled at me. "Time," she whispered softly, her face inches from mine.

She climbed off of me, while Sheri, sucked me, watching her friend. Sandy knelt next to her. "I've got an idea, want to try it?"

Sheri pulled free. "What kind of idea?"

"Naughty. Those are the best kinds. Keep him hard for me, I'll be right back."

She left us, and Sheri looked at me. "You two are up to something, aren't you?"

I gave her my most innocent look. "Me? She's the wild one. No, let me correct that. You're the wild one, but she's no Angel either."

Sheri grinned, and gave me a quick suck. "Nothing bad, right?"

"Of course not. Speak of the devil..."

Sandy had a video camera and tablet in her hand. "Come here honey, we're going to try something. You and me, hands and knees, side by side, Ok?"

Sheri looked nervous, but let her best friend guide her into position. "Hips nice and high," Sandy told her.

It was an amazing view. Those two asses lifted up in welcome for me. God, I hoped this worked.

Sandy held the tablet between them. "Now watch him fuck me," she said.

I held the camera up below my chin, and guided my cock into Sandy. She purred sweetly as my length slipped into her. "Pretty amazing isn't it?"

"He slips right in, doesn't he?" Sheri chuckled.

"Oh yeah. God, it feels good. Way better than that cold rubber. He feels hot inside of me. Hot and hard."

I gave her long slow strokes, while listening.

"Mmm. So good, Sheri. I want you to feel this. It's so damned good. Try it for me?"

Sheri, tensed up a little. "Now, like this?"

"Yes. Watch the video with me. Don't think about it. Just feel his cock against you. Not even inside you, just against you. Can we do that?"

She was quiet. "Against me. Just the opening, right?"

"Yeah. Only the opening. Can we?"

She nodded. I backed away from Sandy who moved her leg, giving me some room. I straddled Sheri's legs, avoiding touching her at all. I aimed my cock at her opening, with the camera capturing the close-up view.

"Look at that," Sandy said. "Hard and waiting. Watch it. Watch him."

I moved forward, my cock slowly coming in contact with her. She flinched for a moment, then held still while I slid the head up and down across her lips.

"God, that looks so wild. Teasing, opening you up. One nudge and he'd be in you," Sandy whispered. "I'm so jealous. You have the prettiest pussy in the world. Sweetest too."

"Mmmhmmm," Sheri hummed nervously.

I moved up and down a couple more times, parting her lips.

"Look how wet you are, Sheri! You can see your juices on his cock."

I pushed forward a hair, watching the head of my cock slowly disappear, her lips parting, then slide back out. Again. And again.

"Wow. Did you see that? How you stretched around him? That didn't hurt did it?"

"No," she said, but I heard the quiver in her voice. Enough. I pulled back out and returned to Sandy. I teased her opening, just like I had with Sheri.

"Oh, that's so good," Sandy whispered. "Opening me, teasing me. God I love it."

I pushed the head in, then pulled it out a couple of times.

"More," she pleaded. "Don't tease me, let me feel it."

"It's just like in me," Sheri whispered.

"I know. Exactly the same. He's driving me crazy."

I slid inside her a couple of inches at a time, rocking back and forth getting a little deeper with each stroke, until I was all the way inside. "Look at that," Sandy said. "All of it. I'm taking all of that big fat cock."

I stroked her, holding her hips and going deep. After a few dozen strokes I pulled out and she whimpered softly. "Shit," she murmured. "Your turn, ready? Just the head again, Ok?"

"Ok," Sheri said.

I went back to her, opening her exactly the same way, until the head was nudging in. She was holding perfectly still, but she didn't jerk away this time. A few more nudges, and the head was out of view. I paused, leaning my chest back, and zooming in on our connection.

"He's in you. Look! Can you believe it? How does it feel?" Sandy asked.

"Good," Sheri whispered. "It looks so nasty. All that big cock trying to get inside."

"A little more?"

Sheri nodded. "A little, that's all."

I pulled out, and pressed back in a couple of times. On the third stroke, I continued pressing until about an inch was inside her. I stopped.

"God, he's fucking you," Sandy whispered. "Does it hurt?"

"No."

"Can I have him back?" she asked.

"Just a little more, Ok?" Sheri asked.

Music to my ears. I back out a bit, keeping the head inside her, then pushed forward just that inch. In and out, trying to think of gameplay, getting a little too worked up. I pushed a little extra, and saw another couple of inches enter her. Almost half my length. I pulled back and heard Sandy giggle. "Look at that. How your tight little pussy clings to him. It doesn't want to let go."

Sheri chuckled. "Naughty kitty. He said he was going to pet it."

"Very naughty. That's the extra thickness. Not bad, huh?"

"No, feels good," she whispered.

She whimpered when I pulled out of her, and went back to Sandy.

"Goody. My turn. You were hogging all the cock, rotten thing."

I slid into Sandy, going deep on the first stroke. Playing at her opening was too much for my sensitive head. Nice easy strokes inside her were better to keep me calm.

I looked down at the girls and watched Sheri nudge her friend with my shoulder. "I wasn't hogging. You had him a lot more than me, and he is my boyfriend."

"Let me have him just a little bit, sweetie? He feels so good in me."

"Just a little," Sheri whispered, her eyes watching the tablet where my cock was sliding into her friend. "Only because I love you so much."

"Oh," Sandy moaned, pushing back against me. "I love you too. Love you so much, baby."

Sheri watched a few more seconds. "My turn?"

"A little more?" Sandy whined.

"Who's hogging him now?" Sheri whispered.

"But he's yours forever," Sandy said.

"My turn!"

I pulled out of Sandy, wrenching another sweet whimper from her, then returned to Sheri. I held steady for a moment, letting the camera stabilize, then pushed into her. Just the head to start with, then with a series of slow gentle nudges I had half my length inside of her.

"Halfway," Sandy said. "More?"

"A little," Sheri said softly.

I pulled back and pressed forward, enough of me inside her to start stroking. Back and forth I went, inching more inside until there was only a little light between us. She felt amazing. Definitely tighter than Sandy. Almost too tight.

"God, girl. You're going to take all of it, aren't you?" Sandy said.

Sheri nodded. "All the way this time."

"You sure? That's a lot of cock. I can take it if you want," Sandy teased.

"My turn," Sheri whispered, and I felt her push back against me, until her ass cheeks pressed against my hips.

I couldn't help myself, and I let my free hand stray down to her back, caressing her. She flinched under my touch, then pulled forward and pressed back against me, hard. I felt the pressure inside her, where I bottomed out. She gasped, then started rocking back and forth on my cock.

Her eyes were locked on the tablet. "See. I can take all of it too. All of it." She pulled away, exposing all of my cock, then impaled herself, grunting sweetly.

"How is it?" Sandy asked.

"Fucking great," Sheri moaned sliding forward and driving back on my cock. "So fucking much better than Buster."

"My turn?" Sandy asked.

"God, Sandy! I just got him. Give me a little while, Ok?" She was looking down at the tablet. "Look at that, will you? He's not doing me, I'm doing him."

Sandy chuckled. "Of course. You always were the wild one."

Sheri giggled. "Is Robert like this?"

"Almost the same length. Not as thick. That thickness, Jesus, that feels sweet. You've got a keeper."

"I know, right?" she chuckled. "All that, and a nice fat cock too."

"My turn?" Sandy pleaded. "Please?"

"Fine. Meanie."

I moved the camera down, and captured the image of me pulling out of her, her pussy closing slowly after I pulled out.

"Wow," Sandy whispered. "You really didn't want to give him up. I thought I could see your tonsils there for a second."

"Oh, like you're any better?" She looked over her shoulder at me. "I want a good shot of her gaping for you afterward."

I laughed and drove my cock into Sandy, making her grunt. "Shit," she moaned. "I thought you guys were going to be gentle with me."

I grabbed her hips and pounded her for a while. "Opening you up, sweetness," I teased.

Sheri giggled. "Give it to her. Pound the greedy slut."

I did, fucking her hard, making her moan for me. I brought the camera down and pulled out quickly. Her opening was slow to close, a quarter sized black opening staying visible for a few seconds, before slowly shrinking away. I grabbed her ass and pulled her cheek to the side, her opening widening again, until I released her.

"See, slut? You're pussy's desperate for that big cock. Worse than mine," Sheri teased.

"He went easy on you," Sandy whined. "I couldn't help it, he banged the hell out of me."

I moved behind Sheri, pushing in slowly.

"Like her," Sheri said.

I grabbed her hip with my free hand, feeling a little tremble, then started fucking her harder. Long deep strokes. After only a few, I knew I was in trouble.

"I can't," I warned her. "If I fuck you like her, I'm going to come. I can't hold back when I'm inside you."

She looked over at her friend, smirking. She gave her hips a torturous wiggle. "Do it then. Fuck me hard and come for me."

I didn't hold back, pounding into her, and I heard her first little moan. It was driving me crazy. I would love to make her come on my cock, but there wasn't a chance in hell. I had to come. I was holding back on every stroke, but it was a lost cause.

"Fuck," I groaned, slamming my cock into her with long full strokes. I looked down and saw her head resting on the pillow, her eyes closed, the tablet abandoned.

I drove myself in to the hilt, and let go, flooding her insides. She groaned, and I gave a series of short strokes, pumping out all I could. Sandy sat up and took the camera from me, moving back and capturing a picture of the both of us.

"Damn, you two are hot," she chuckled.

I slid my hands down Sheri's back, all the way to her shoulders. I held her and drove my hips against her, trying to get just a little deeper. I leaned down and kissed her shoulder. "I love you so much," I told her.

She arched her back, pushing against me. "Mmmm, I can tell."

I pulled out of her, and laid down next to her. "Damn that was incredible," I told her.

She laid on her side, looking at me. "The both of us? Every man's fantasy?"

"The finish," I answered. "Coming inside you. Amazing."

She smacked me jokingly. "Bullshit. Come on. Two hotties? Taking turns on them? That had to be epic."

I lost track of my answer when Sandy's mouth slid over my cock. "I'm not going to lie. That was pretty amazing. But getting to fuck the love of my life for the first time? Unbelievable."

"Am I? The love of your life?"

"Stop fishing for compliments, rotten thing."

She giggled, rolling over onto her back, and opening her legs. "You know you love me. Don't be afraid to say it."

I eased my arm under her head, and she wiggled onto my shoulder. "I LOVE THIS GIRL!" I shouted. "Happy? We're probably going to get complaints."

"If we didn't get complaints from our little screamer two night ago, nobody's going to whine about a little love shout."

Sandy abandoned my cock, and shifted over between Sheri's legs.

"Mmmm. See why I want to keep her? Isn't she the best?"

"Best friend ever. Better than we deserve."

"No shit. But I can make her come really good. That should be worth something."

Sandy poked her head up. "Nice cock, too. You keep me around, you don't get to hog all the cock now, bitch."

Sheri laughed, grabbing her friend's head, and pushing it back between her legs. "Don't worry, slut slave. You'll be getting plenty of cock. I'd never make you do without. You know that."

I scooted closer, and kissed Sheri softly. She smiled, her eyes glistening. "We did it, didn't we?"

I chuckled. "Oh yeah. We definitely did it. You're alright?"

She nodded. "Better than alright. I was getting into it there, at the end. The start was a little scary. But the little bitch was making me so jealous, watching you in her, when you should be in me."

Sandy climbed up from where she'd been, taking the other side of Sheri. "You always amaze me, girl. Always. Can you believe where we are now? Compared to just a few months ago?"

"It's him, you know. It couldn't be anyone but him."

"No shit. If anyone should be jealous, it's me. He's stealing my baby, and you get the jackpot."

"You have Robert," Sheri whispered, pulling Sandy's lips down for a kiss.

Sandy grinned. "Yeah, I do. Wouldn't trade that one for anything. Not even your White Knight. God, I love that man."

Sheri giggled. "We're both pretty lucky, aren't we?"

"Hit the boyfriend Lotto. Home-run. Luckiest girls in the city."

I laughed. "Enough, you silly girls. Robert and I both know the truth. We're the lucky ones. You two could have your choice of any man in the state. No way we're deserving."

Sandy surprised me by climbing on top of me, straddling my hips and pushing my shoulders down roughly. "You shut the fuck up! Don't you EVER say you don't deserve us. NEVER!"

I was stunned by her reaction. She dropped down and hugged me, squeezing so tightly I thought she'd tear my stitches. "Don't, Ok? I can't stand it. You don't know. You have no idea what it was like. How much you've done. So don't ever, ever say you don't deserve us."

I held her, stroking her back softly. Kissing the side of her pretty face. "Shhh," I whispered, as she cried into my shoulder. "Don't cry, please. You're breaking my heart, Angel."

Sheri had snuggled in closer, and her hand was caressing her best friend, soothingly.

"You don't know," Sandy sobbed. "You weren't there. You brought her back. I didn't think we'd ever get her back. Two fucking years I tried everything. God, I love her so much, and there was nothing I could do, nothing any of us could do." She lifted her head and held my face in her hands. "You did it. Impossible, but you didn't care, you did it anyway. Even tonight, you knew. You just knew. I...I love you for that. Fuck, I don't mind saying it. I love you."

I caressed her soft skin, kissing her lips softly. "I love you too. I've told her." I glanced over to where Sheri was watching us, inches away, and saw her eyes shining. "What you've done for her, what you are to her. Even now, how you're fighting for us. You're the best, Sandy. Absolute best woman I've ever known. I love you to death."

She sniffled, smiling. "No, I'm not. I'm not even a very nice person. I'm selfish, and rude, and mean."

I smacked her bare bottom. "Don't. I know your heart. Nobody who can love like you is selfish." I kissed her again, more passionately, feeling the response below my waist. "I need to be in you now," I whispered.

She smiled, and reached between us, guiding me home. She pushed back against me, until I was completely seated. "I guess you do like me a little, don't you?"

I laughed, and turned to Sheri. "You're right. She does grow on you."

Sandy gave a wiggle of her hips, and giggled. "And you grow in me. I like that."

I sighed, feeling her hips grind against me. "God, I'm so spoiled."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,384 Followers