Gamer Goddess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,384 Followers

She grinned. "Remind me never to get on your bad side."

"She wasn't supposed to know. It wasn't about that."

Sandy nodded. "And she'll never let on that she does. This is the last that I or anyone else will ever talk about it, Ok? If she needs to discuss it, she'll talk to me, Maria, or her mother. As far as she's ever to know, it's our secret, as much as it's yours. You boys have yours, and this is ours."

She had a nervous look. "I...Should I be scared of Jaime?"

I laughed. "Not in this lifetime. Anyone who ever thinks of hurting any of you women, that's different. He takes that whole 'protector' thing to another level. Please don't ask me anymore."

She kissed me hard, curling my toes. "I love you, Steve Jeffery. Thank you."

"I love you too, Sandy. Thank you for being there for her, when I couldn't."

She smiled, and got up, taking me by the hand. "She shouldn't wake up alone." I thought she'd get on the other side of Sheri, but she climbed in with me on my side. "As long as you and I are up, what do you say I start a down-payment on a lifetime of rewards you've earned, Mister White Knight?"

I chuckled softly. "I've already got my reward, thank you very much, beautiful. Marrying her in a few weeks. With that said, I sincerely doubt I'll ever be able to say no to you."

She grinned. "Then don't. I'll never say no to you. You don't mind banging a prego?"

She laughed at my surprised look. "How can you not know? Did you think I was getting fat? Two months along now. Honeymoon baby. Good thing. Last thing I want is for my first baby to look like you. No offense, but he is my husband. Besides, you're not a bad looking guy, but hubby's a hunk."

I wasn't about to argue. Those two hit the genetic jackpot. That was going to be one damn good-looking kid.

Sandy was riding me quietly, trying to keep our movement to a minimum, when sleeping beauty woke up. She smiled sleepily, and snuggled up against me. "How're my two favorite people in the world doing?" she whispered.

"Pretty wonderful," Sandy said.

Sheri closed her eyes, kissing my shoulder. "Take care of him. He's the best, you know."

"We'll take care of him. Always. Together, right?" Sandy said, relaxing on my body, reaching out and brushing Sheri's hair from her face.

"Forever and ever. I promised," Sheri whispered.

* * *

I don't know what the future holds. I can hope for the best. I have great friends, the best girl in the world, and family I could only dream of growing up. The doctors think Sheri should be able to get pregnant and carry a child to term.

Tomorrow's the big day. Sheri's hoping that we can follow in Sandy's footsteps, getting pregnant on our honeymoon. We're taking a 12 day cruise on Crystal Cruises, from Lisbon to Miami, where everyone's joining us for a 17 day Discover America journey. Robert can only make a week of it, so Sandy will be joining Sheri and me in our Penthouse Suite. It only has a queen-size bed, so it should be cozy, especially with Sandy four months pregnant. Robert was teasing that she gets cold at night, so we have to let her be in the middle. Apparently the cats out of the bag about our unusual relationship. I have no idea when that happened, but it seems I'm always the last to know about everything.

We're all excited about the trip. Robert's not part of the core four yet, I'm not sure he'll ever be. He's more like the wives, included, accepted, loved, but unable to crack our inner sanctum. Sheri's closer to that than anyone. Not so much for what she is or has done, but from what we did for her, and learned in doing. She stole a little of all of our hearts. She has Jaime wrapped around her little finger almost as bad as Marie. They're like sisters, a clique within the clique, of Sheri, Sandy, and Marie. Angela's business keeps her a little out of center, and Dan's girl of the hour doesn't stand a chance, although he swears this one is a keeper. Sandy assures me he's wrong, but she's on the lookout for the right one.

This time spent together, our first group vacation, we're hoping will strengthen us even more. Kind of scary. I don't know if we can get much closer. The women are already threatening to make it an annual thing.

We rarely game anymore. I miss it. Sheri assures me it's temporary, but we're busy getting on with our lives, making families, even (shudder) earning a living. That's right. We have an office in Manhattan. Go in at least three times a week. The wives were a little pissed when we shifted operations from D.C. to Manhattan, and we've been dealing with the moves, and new offices since. Angela was especially unhappy, until her company offered her a raise and promotion to move to Manhattan. It's good to know people.

It was less than a year ago that I was a lonely, depressed man, self-isolated, with little ambition, and not much going for me other than three very good friends. Victim of two disastrous marriages, including a total betrayal. I'd lost my company, which I'd worked so hard for. The only thing I was good at was a stupid game, which almost consumed my life. Thank God, or I would never have met CherryBomb.

Today I'm on top of the world. I've got the greatest girl, which makes everything else in life that much sweeter. There'll never be any question about her love for me. If anything in life is true, that is. How could I be any happier?

I'm getting married tomorrow.

=========================

That's it. Hope you enjoyed this little tale. If you did, I really appreciate the votes and comments. Lets me know that the effort was worth it. Thanks.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,384 Followers