Gamer Meets Online Crush

Story Info
Gamer travels to meet the girl from game chat.
1.1k words
3.78
8.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was there. I had finally found the time. I could not remember how. I did not care. All I knew was that i was standing at her door. In one hand, a card, signed with a comment about 'penelope'. An inside joke that I knew would make her smile. In the other, an address scribbled down on a piece of paper, the one she had jokingly given me during one of our titanfall nights.

"As if you would ever come out here," she had told me.

"Who knows? Maybe I'll just use it to send you something for your birthday," I had replied, knowing she was probably right.

But here I was, at her doorstep, wondering if my jeans and button up shirt were too flashy or too casual. I knew she would be surprised to see me, hopefully a happy sort of surprised. Hopefully not the 'call the cops' kind of surprised. I crumpled up the address and stepped up the stairs. The sounds of my knuckles rapping against the cool surface echoed in the silent air. I strained my ears, hoping I would hear footstep on the other side of the door.

So suddenly that I actually jumped, the door swung open and, she was there, standing in the doorway, wearing a baggy t-shirt and some loose sweats. The astonished look on her face seemed to last for a lifetime. Then a smile that could make the rain stop lit up her face. At that moment my unease vanished. All I could see was her smiling eyes locked on mine.

Without uttering a word I stepped forward and kissed her, cupping the side of her head with my palm. After a split second of shock, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a long embrace, her soft lips caressing mine.

When we finally released each other, I opened my eyes to meet a mischievous smile. I turned my head inquisitively, wondering what was going through her mind. It soon became clear when she took a handful of my shirt and pulled me inside, leading me to her room. With a gentle tug, she pulled me in and closed the door behind us.

After she locked the handle she turned around and pulled my head down and we kissed again, this time deeper and more passionately. I slid my hands onto her lower back and pulled her against me. As I began to kiss her neck, she slipped her hands between us and unbuttoned my shirt. I felt my arms pulled back as she tugged it off my shoulders. Slipping my arms out, I let it fall to the ground.

Gently, I grasped her hips and turned her around and pulled her back against my bare chest. Wrapping one hand around her waist i continued kissing her neck, using my other to brush the curls from her nape. I felt her goosebumps on my lips. She tilted her head to the side and I breathed lightly on the sensitive skin along her ear.

Slowly I slid my hand down her stomach, until my fingers brushed against her waistband. My fingers pressed against her skin and I realized that she wasn't wearing any panties. My fingers found their way between her legs, and I soon felt her soft lips, already wet in anticipation. I began massaging her womanhood with gentle strokes, pleased with the tiny involuntary moans that escaped her.

Eventually I snuck my middle finger inside her and smiled as her hand gripped my pant leg tightly. I felt her body tremble slightly and I drew small circles with my finger. As I did, she took my free hand and slid it up her shirt, placing it on her breast. I began to draw figure-eights inside her and gripped her breast simultaneously, gladly realizing that her large tits were a seemingly perfect match for my equally sized hands.

She let me pleasure her on the two fronts for quite a while before she pulled away from me, spinning around. I helped her pull off her shirt and pants. I removed the last leg from her ankle and looked up at her now naked body with wonder and delight. She noticed me eyeing her and lowered herself onto the bed. I knelt on the floor in front of her and kissed her again, before pushing down onto the bed. With one singular movement, I wrapped my arms under her legs and pulled her to the edge of the mattress. In the same moment I pulled her legs apart and began running my tongue over her hot wet slit. This brought out her most vocal response yet, causing my to only attack her faster and deeper with my lips and tongue. She gripped the back of my hair and pushed me deeper into her, now shudderingly madly as the waves of ecstasy rolled over her body.

Without warning she pulled my head up. I raised an eyebrow as she sat up quickly. With quick movements she unlatched my belt and pants. Gripping my jeans and boxers tightly she yanked them to the ground, exposing my long erect manhood. As I pulled the jeans off my ankles she slid back on the bed and opened herself to me, a look of longing on her face. Now naked myself, I climbed on top of her. I stroked her wet folds with my tip and leaned down, kissing her deeply. Our tongues danced with each other and I pushed inside of her, fitting tightly but not so much that I thought she might hurt. I began pumping slowly back and forth her fingers dragging creases on the muscles on my back. As I began plunging deeper and deeper inside her, I circled my tongue around her nipples, periodically sucking gently.

We tangled our bodies together for what seemed like a glorious eternity. Her body and mine melded together and rocked back and forth in a perfect dance of pleasure and ecstasy. With a final effort she pulled me deep inside of her and I felt the waves of orgasm flow through legs and up inside her until it burst out as a long, satisfied moan. Her feeling of pleasure rolled straight into me and I finished her with a last deep thrust.

I felt my length begin to ease, so I pulled from her and rolled over into a heap of joy. We both lay there for a while breathing heavily as our sweat soaked bodies cooled in the still air. After a few minutes she slid over to me, laying an arm over my chest. I wrapped mine around her and together we fell asleep, perhaps dreaming, perhaps waking up.