Gamer Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers

I knelt between my son's legs and took hold of his swollen penis, precum dripping from the tip. I brought my lips just shy of the dark, purplish head, breathing softly on his throbbing flesh. Never taking my eyes off my son's face, I whispered once more, "Anything my son wants!" and took him into my mouth, my tongue lashing his soft, yet turgid flesh as I began to suck my child.

John groaned as his hand cupped the back of my head, fingers just cleaned by me entangling in my dark hair as he urged me to take more of his cock. "I can't believe this is happening, Mom. It's like this is a dream and I never want to wake up!"

I took him deep, old reflexes coming into play as I slid my lips down his shaft, feeling his swollen knob journey deep into my throat as my tongue danced and tasted him, tasting sperm and pussy...my pussy on his manhood. Slowly, I let him slip from my mouth, precum hanging from the tip of his dick to my lower lip which I flicked up with a quick lap of my tongue and I smiled lovingly up at John and said, "It is a dream, son...a dream come true for both of us!"

I took John back into my mouth and summoning everything I had learned in my forty years about sucking cock, proceeded to give my son the blowjob of a lifetime. Using my tongue and lips, I brought John to the precipice over and over again. Each time I swirled my tongue over his throbbing knob, my son gave a pleased and delighted groan which sent nasty thrills of joy through me which competed for attention with the evil, carnal thoughts racing through my mind.

Even though I had enjoyed teasing John for years, reveling in the naughtiness of the reality of the situation, a part of me was stunned by how easily I had took that final taboo step and had now sworn to be my son's lover, surrendering myself to his every whim. I knew in my heart that I meant every word I had spoken. I was more than happy to submit to my son's will and desires and I would never go back on my word. In less than a day, I knew I was addicted to John's cock and I knew that I wanted my only child inside me, fucking me with that lovely meat, whenever possible. This knowledge was reinforced as John began to mutter, "Oh fuck, Mom...Mom...I'm gonna cum, Mom!"

I could feel his body tensing as I took him deep in my mouth one last time and then slipped my lips back to be wrapped around the swollen cock head, feeling his erect penis swelling and then as my tongue slithered over his sensitive flesh, my son began to cum -- ejaculating huge spurts of hot semen into my mouth. I'd had hints of his semen earlier, but now, for the first time, I was tasting John's spunk in a pure and unadulterated form and it was salty and sweet -- thick and creamy and I moaned around his cock as I had an unexpected orgasm, my own juices splattered against my thighs and the bedroom carpet. I almost swooned as I fell in love with the taste of my son's seed, redoubling my resolve to spend as much time as possible as my son's lover!

Scarcely had John finished cumming and I was still swallowing his magnificent load of semen when he pulled me to my feet and was kissing my sperm smeared lips and vowing his undying devotion to me. As our tongues danced and I shared the last remnants of his own seed with him, we both kissed with our eyes open and something in me fell totally and completely in love with my son as I saw my love for him reflected in his eyes. I was his woman now and he was my man.

#

Of course things changed after that...mostly for the good. It was with awe at his energy that I welcomed him into my bed on a permanent basis -- reaping the benefits of having a big dicked, young son fucking my brains out night after night. Everyone at work noticed that I was walking around with a happy, well fucked glow on my face and a renewed bounce in my step -- and sometimes a little bow-legged on those nights when John seemed to never be sated. Of course, no one knew who my lover was, but most of my employees and friends approved of me finally getting back into the game.

John's gaming changed as well. Oh, he still loved to play his role playing games with his friends, but instead of games going long into the wee hours of Saturday and Sunday mornings, he would wrap up his adventures by midnight and by twelve-thirty be cock deep in my wet pussy.

At my son's insistence, I kept up my teasing with his friends with occasional forays into more scandalous attire. It wasn't long before all three of his closest pals -- fellow gamers since junior high had seen more than a glimpse of my body. By John's decree, bras and panties were abandoned on gaming nights and I was required to flash tits or pussy or both at his friends at my son's whims.

I was amazed at the intensity of my orgasms as my son fucked me afterwards, playfully describing how hard I had made his friends and how amongst themselves they voiced a strong desire to fuck my brains out. In the end, as I sobbed and screamed in incestuous pleasure, John would have me gleefully confessing how much I would love to be fucked by each and every one of his friends, my orgasm fueled to new heights as he told me that someday he might just command me to do it!

Another change in our gaming was that Catalina's solo adventuring continued as well -- each session ending with my character finding herself in a sexual situation, be it a repeat fuckfest with Johann (who was now a semi-regular in my adventures), or something original that John had thought up reflecting his horny desires.

One of the most memorable was the conclusion of an adventure that had consisted of Catalina being chased through a mountain chain by a warband of orcs as a snowstorm approached. After several clashes, a blizzard struck and my Barbarian/Ranger had taken shelter in a cave only to be joined by one of the surviving orcs. A temporary truce was struck and then the tension turned sexual...

"Jogruk appears to be even more tense after you shared your food with him," said John. "He can't seem to keep his eyes off of you, especially as the cave heats up from your small fire and y'all's body heat, you begin to shed your outer garments."

I wiggled in my chair as I wondered where my son was going to lead the story. "I strip off my armor and undo my bodice, revealing much of my breasts." What does...um Jogruk do?"

John grinned and said, "The orc does the same, stripping off his cloak and chainmail, leaving him in a rough animal skin tunic that ends about halfway down to his knees. His skin is dark with patches of thick black hair here and there. He is heavily muscled. The more clothes you both remove, the more agitated he seems to get.

"Jogruk, is there something the matter?" I say in character.

"He just grunts and paces back and forth, his gaze never leaving your body." My son licked his lips and said, "Roll a spot check."

I rolled a twenty-sider and added my bonuses for a total of 28. "What am I seeing?"

"You notice that Jogruk's tunic is tenting and then he moves to um...adjust himself and you see something...a thick knob of flesh peeking out from under his tunic and getting longer and thicker!"

I giggled and replied, "Catalina tries not to show her interest, but she's trying to assess how big it is."

John rolled two ten-siders, but hid the result, just arching his brow before saying, "It's bigger than any human cock that Catalina has ever seen. Are you getting wet?"

I rolled a dice and came up with another natural twenty and answered, "I am soaking!" I stood up and slipped off my gym shorts, revealing my bare pussy and ran my hand through my thick bush, my fingers spreading my slick labia to reveal how wet I was. "I spread my legs and reveal my sex to Jogruk, fingering myself in way of invitation."

John was up and moving, shoving me roughly backwards until I ran into the kitchen counter. His hand was rubbing my pussy, fingers quickly slipping inside my cunt and fingering me aggressively while he said, "Jogruk pounces on you, working his fingers into your cunt." John went from one finger to three in a swift motion, twisting his wrist about and making me moan. "Before you know it, Jogruk is fisting you!"

I yelped with both surprise and a little pain as suddenly John pushed his entire hand inside me, fingers wriggling about before he made a fist and began fucking me with his hand. My hands skittered against the counter before moving to his shoulders for support as his sexy assault made my knees weak."

"YESSSSS!" I moaned, flexing my hips forward to meet my son's hand, loving how that thick mass felt as he pressed it against my sweet spots. I suddenly noticed that John was naked from the waist down, his cock long and hard.. "Take me, Jogruk! Fuck me....make me your human whore!"

John's free hand flashed out and roughly yanked my T-shirt up and over my head. "Jogruk strips your shift off your body and bites your swaying tits. I cried out as again pain and pleasure mixed as my son ducked his head and began nipping at my nipples, his teeth tugging sharply at my thick, rubbery nubs, almost drawing blood.

"I, Jogruk will show you how orcs fuck their human bitches!" John growled, raising his head. He began to step backwards, drawing me after him, led along by his fist still buried in my pussy. When we reached the kitchen table, he swept aside dice and miniatures and paper and then without warning, yanked his hand from my convulsing cunt, creating an intense burst of painful pleasure as he popped his pussy crème covered hand free.

I could barely stand, so turned on and shaken I was by my son's aggressive actions. I cried out in surprise when he stepped around me and pushed me against the table and bent me over, one hand again slipping into my pussy, fingering me in such a way as to make me lift up my ass, standing almost on tip-toe. I glanced over my shoulder and saw that my son was now stroking his cock with the hand he had fisted me with, lubricating the swollen head and long shaft with my juices. I shivered with the first foretaste of orgasm and I began to suspect his purpose.

"Fuck...John, no -- you're too big. It's been nearly twenty years since I've done..."

"Jogruk does what he pleases and what pleases me is to fuck the human bitch's ass!" John snarled in a hoarse, gravely voice. He leaned into me, using his weight to keep me pinned down as his hands spread my ass cheeks wide and then I felt his erect flesh slide up and over my puckered asshole and I was scared and excited, both fearing and suddenly needing my son's cock to be buried up my ass.

"J-John...oh, fucking God...I'm not sure about thi...OH, FUCK!" My son pressed the head of his cock against my butthole and began pushing and aided by the lubrication of my cunt crème. It felt immense, but somehow seemed to worm its way through my tight bunghole and then suddenly, there was a relaxation in my sphincter, accompanied by an incredible burst of carnal pleasure still flavored with a light sprinkling of pain.

"Oh, fuck yeah, Mom!" growled John in his Jogruk voice. "Your asshole is so fucking tight!"

I could only babble in reply as I was already cumming, my moans and sobs growing each time my son worked his cock in and out of my ass, somehow going deeper with each thrust, filling me, making me impossibly full with his cock. So caught up in orgasm was I that I almost didn't register it when he sank fully inside me, his wiry pubic hair tickling the inner halves of my ass cheeks.

I lost track of how long my son fucked me up the ass. I seemed to cum and cum for hours as he wrapped one arm around my chest, hand clamped over one meaty breast while the other reached around and rubbed my wet, gushing pussy, teasing my swollen clitoris to take my orgasms to another plane of existence.

When John grunted loudly and buried himself deep and began cumming, I flung my head back and screamed shrilly, overwhelmed by the anal orgasm -- my cries only becoming squelched when he placed his pussy creamed fingers against my lips and I began sucking on them like a babe at her mother's breast, sucking for comfort. My final memories of the moment before collapsing in my son's arms were of one last cry of ecstasy as John withdrew from me, bringing one last explosion of pleasure and pain from my cum filled asshole.

The next few years passed quickly -- our memories a wonderful blur of sex and love and gaming. John's game fell apart as his long time school buddies moved on to college or jobs in other cities or in Brian's case...joining the Marines. John attended a local college, working his way towards a degree in Literature along with teacher certification. He and I still gamed, my son running Catalina though one erotic adventure after another.

At college, John joined another gaming group, rotating in and out of the dungeon master's chair. To my surprise and sometimes envy, a couple of the players were females, one who John began dating off and on, eventually developing a relationship somewhere between bf/gf and fuck buddies. Her name was Stephanie and although there was a part of me that was terribly jealous of her, especially when John told me they were sleeping together, my fears were quickly abated as I discovered that whenever John had sex with his kinda-sorta girlfriend, he would come home and fuck me silly.

I loved knowing that as he sank his cock into my pussy that his need to be cum had been tempered by screwing Stephanie and that I would be in for an extreme fuck with all the orgasms that always accompanied it. Further, I began to anticipate sucking her juices and his cum off his cock before he would climb between my legs and fuck his mother -- often teasing me with bringing her home and taking us at the same time. Lusty feelings I never knew I had would burn through my envy and I was often wet at the prospect of fucking my son and his gal pal at the same time -- imagining her naked body, essentially a shorter and more buxom version of myself as he described it, against mine, both of us full of John's cum.

One other development grew out of our incestuous love and gaming. John and I began going to gaming conventions, traveling all over the Midwest. At my first con, I was amazed at all the creative costumes worn by men and women alike, especially becoming intrigued by some of the scanty costumes worn by the more "developed" women.

On our drive back home from a convention in Illinois, I broached the subject by asking, "Son, would you be embarrassed if I worked up a fantasy costume...maybe dressing like Catalina, the next time we go to a convention."

John just gaped at me, swerving a bit over the center line before regaining composure. "Omifuckinggod, Mom! That would be so hot. You have the sexiest body -- dudes would be jacking off in the hallways if they saw you!"

I giggled, suddenly feeling a heavy gush of hot juices between my legs as I imagined all those young and old men gamers from the convention paying homage to me by openly masturbating. Glancing down at my son's crotch, I saw his own reaction betrayed by the suddenly large lump in his jeans. We actually got home late as we had to find rest stops twice so I could suck his cock and then later, climb into the back of my motherly minivan so he could screw me senseless.

So it was that my convention reputation was born. We didn't make every gamer con, but I have been told that many gamers, both young and old and of both genders always keep an eye out for our appearance...the woman known variously as Catalina or Cassie and her young boy toy, dressing up with an emphasis on showing off my immense tits and my voluptuous ass and long legs. I made a silly but sexy chain mail bikini, my famous barbarian slave bikini and thong inspired by 'Nova' from the original "Planet of the Apes (only skimpier), and my very risqué Vampira outfit consisting mostly of two narrow strips of silk that tied behind my neck and ran downwards, barely concealing my nipples before converging at my crotch to mold around my mound while failing to hide the fullness of my bush before sliding up between my ass cheeks to rejoin the front..

A simple search on the computer would probably reveal many pictures of me, posing and showing off at various conventions and I've lost count of the number of times my tits and ass have been groped and the number of pants covered erections that have rubbed up against me. John became a bit of a celebrity himself by association and while we took care never to reveal our relationship as mother and son, he was looked upon with envy and speculation as only he would enter our hotel room and be the one to cause the screams of passion that would no doubt disturb the sleep of those in the surrounding rooms.

And that brings us full circle and my story is almost complete, but for the last night of this last big convention...

#

As it always was on the last day of the great con, the main halls were packed, many eager to peruse and go insane in the dealer rooms while others were there for the big costume parade with oh so many creative costumes, some silly and some sexy. Of course, some like mine were slutty as hell.

I had on my Vampira outfit, what little there was of it, along with four inch black stilettos. I had my dark hair teased and coiffed perfectly and with makeup and some expensive fangs expertly applied, I was one obscene looking vampire strutting myself up and down the halls of the con. John always hovered nearby, but often drifted a little ways away to watch his fellow gamers drool over me, barely able to keep their hands off me.

For my part, my barely there outfit had little, um...costume malfunctions as I made my way through the crowds, exposing a breast here and there, my thick nipples standing out hard and proud. I made the day of a young man working in one of the larger booths when he suddenly realized that between my legs, my costume had rolled inward, captured by my thick labia, leaving them exposed and glistening wet. I followed his stare and giggled, slowly and teasingly tugged them back into place while accidentally fingering myself in the process.

I raised my index finger to my mouth and winking at him as I showed off the shiny fluid coating my finger, said, "You know, sometimes these costumes are more bother than they're worth. Some days, I wish I could just go naked." Then, I slowly sucked my own pussy juices off my finger, I watched him grunt and sort of hunch over, his hands feathering over his crotch where I thought I saw a dark spot begin to appear. I leaned in to him, letting my breasts quiver and roll and nearly escape their slender hold and said, "Thank you -- that's quite a compliment!" I then strolled away feeling sinfully victorious, hoping he was making the most out of my jiggling and naked buttocks.

I know I violated the morality clauses for costumes, but for some reason, I was never challenged on what I was wearing. I prided myself that if one gives the people what they really want, no one is going to complain.

As I strolled back out of the dealer room and into the central hall, I heard John call my name and then felt his hand on my shoulder as he said, "Mom, I have a surprise for you!"

I turned around and gasped as I saw several familiar faces -- their eyes bulging with amazement and delight as in older times. Standing before me were three of John's old gaming group -- Lewis, the slender and industrious worker who's nearly terminal acne was gone, now replaced by a trim goatee of reddish gold hair; Mark who was still fighting his weight, portly with a perpetual five o'clock shadow and big black eyes behind thick frames that moved hungrily over my nearly naked body; and finally, Brian -- who three years into his enlistment as a Marine had the body of a Greek God, his T-shirt and jeans molded tightly against his form.

"Oh, my lord!" I gasped, suddenly pleased and shocked and a little unnerved. I glanced at my son who was standing there with an evil leer on his face. I wasn't sure what to say or do, feeling suddenly almost naked in front of these boys...no, men, who I used to tease so shamelessly.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers