Gamers Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,328 Followers

- "Kursk." said Les, with a feral grin. He loves this game. He was hosting, so it was his choice. It's a WW2 tank battle on the Eastern Front. The Germans have Panzer Mark IVs, Panthers and Tigers, plus some super-heavy monsters like the Ferdinand. The Russians have hordes of T-34s and KV-1s, and miles of minefields.

Les drew me for a partner. Max pumped his fist when he picked the German marker. That boy loves his Panzer Divisions. He and Gerry surprised us by abandoning their usual strategy. Normally, they would lead with their best units, trying to punch a hole through our defences. They would gain ground, but pay a heavy price, losing their best tanks along the way.

This time, they used Mark IVs to penetrate the minefields. We chewed them up with T-34s. But when Max and Gerry finally committed their elite units, they could strike at the most exposed portion of our line. We had reserves, but tank for tank they were no match for the highly trained Germans.

Max and Gerry paid a fearful price, but they did achieve their marginal victory conditions. They could also claim a moral victory, since the Germans had lost that battle, historically.

- "I'm not sure that I like this." I said to Les. "Max and Gerry are getting smarter."

- "Better get used to it." said Gerry. "I am becoming a lean, mean, tank-busting machine. Emphasis on the lean, too - I lost another 4 pounds."

- "That's great, Gerry!" said Kasia. She had come out to say hello. Gerry blushed.

- "How's school, Kasia?" I asked her. I wanted to treat her as normally as I could - at least, as Les' little sister, rather than as my cheating ex-almost-girlfriend.

She told us a bit about her classes, and which profs she liked. Then she asked Max how he was. "Sorry to hear about you and Cyn." she said.

- "Probably for the best." said Max. That, apparently, was going to be his stock answer.

The next time we got together was on a Thursday night, again at Trisha and Angie's. Vee made an appearance. I asked her how school was going: she had finally begun her fine arts degree.

- "It's wonderful. The courses are interesting, and now I finally have some studio space."

- "That's great." I said. "And how is the apartment working out?"

She rolled her eyes. "It's pretty cramped. But my roommates are fine, and really, they're hardly ever there. Neither am I, for that matter."

There were nine of us, including Angie and Trisha, Lucy and Les, Gerry and me, and Vee. Kasia was also there, with her big brother to keep an eye on her. Cyn was there, too. Max was not. Nobody failed to notice. But Cyn played it cool, and pretended that it was no big deal.

Nine was too many for Maharajah. Besides, Angie and Trisha, in particular, wanted to replay some of the games I had introduced to them when we first started playing. We split into two tables (Gerry had brought a small card table and some folding chairs in his car). I joined Angie, Vee, and Trisha at the smaller table, to play Hot Air Racer, while the others set up Zombiepocalypse.

Would you believe I lost? The girls correctly identified me as the favorite, and by unspoken agreement decided to pass all of their negative cards to me. I finished a distant fourth, as Vee crossed the line first, with plenty of bonus points.

We were completely engrossed in our own game, but it was hard not to notice that voices were raised at the other table a few times. When we finished, Trisha and Angie went to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee and put together a snack, while Vee and I moved to their ratty old couch. It was a venerable old relic, with tattered upholstery, leaking stuffing in a few spots.

Vee pulled out her cellphone and asked if I minded if she checked her mail. I appreciated her asking, but told her to go ahead. The second game was breaking up.

Cyn came over and plopped herself down between us on the couch. It was a bit of a tight squeeze. Cyn was plastered up against me. I couldn't help noticing that she could have been sitting a little closer to Vee.

- "Hey Vee." she said. "Who won your game?"

- "I did." said Vee.

But Cyn wasn't listening. She was adjusting her cleavage. She had two fingers in the deep 'V' of her sweater, and pulled down, giving me an excellent view of the bowls of her perfectly round, store-bought boobs. She was wearing some kind of push-up support bra, which did little to cover her assets. Cyn pulled her sweater far enough that I could see her navel.

Then she turned to me. "And how is Dean?" she murmured. "A bit lonely, of late? Has it beenhardfor you?" she asked, with marked emphasis on the 'hard'. She looked me in the eye, smiled, and then looked down at my crotch.

She followed that up by placing her hand on my leg, above my knee, about midway up my thigh. "You know," she continued, "I could help you with that. We should ... get together some time. Just you and me."

I will admit that I got hard. She had just shown me her near-naked boobs, and her fingers were only inches from the end of my dick. She was about as subtle as an eighteen-wheeler smashing through a shop window.

But I wasn't even remotely interested.

- "I wouldn't do that to Max." I said, softly, so that Vee wouldn't hear. I glanced past Cyn. Vee was blushing. It looked like she was trying hardnotto hear.

- "Oh, no worries there." said Cyn. "Max isn't in the picture anymore."

- "He's still in my picture, Cyn." I answered. "So I wouldn't."

- "Really?" She raised one eyebrow.

I knew the expression 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'. But frankly, I didn't care. I had zero interest in having sex with Cyn. I wasn't attracted to her. It wasn't because I had seen her touching her toes while Max ploughed her furrow from behind. Nor was it because of her fake boobs - no matter how often she showed them off - or the fact that she occasionally looked a bit skanky.

It was her bad manners, and the fact that she was a poor sport. Some people say that sports (and games, too) build character. I think it's more accurate to say that they reveal character. I simply didn't like what I had seen of Cyn's.

Lucy and Kasia came over to our side of the apartment, to stand facing the couch.

- "Cyn?"

- "Yeah?" she answered, slightly impatient.

- "We waited." said Lucy. "We gave you all evening, all through the game, to say something."

- "Something about what?" replied Cyn.

- "Something like an apology. Even an explanation." said Lucy.

- "An apology?" said Cyn, loudly. "For what?"

- "Two weeks ago. You put on quite a display -"

- "That was Max!" interrupted Cyn. "It washisfault!"

Lucy simply stared at her until Cyn stopped. "I won that game, Cyn. I don't win all that often. You could have congratulated me - like everyone else did. But you had to sulk, and pout, and then blame your loss on Max."

- "He -"

- "Oh, stop!" said Lucy. It was the first time I had heard her raise her voice. "You made it all about you, like you always do."

Cyn turned to me. "Do you have the slightest idea what she's talking about?" she asked.

- "Yes, I do." I said. "You were a very poor sport that night."

Cyn looked back at her friends. Lucy and Kasia were deadly serious. Vee was still blushing, but she was nodding. Angie and Trisha had come up behind Lucy, to show their agreement. Only Les and Gerry were still sitting at the table.

- "What is this?" blustered Cyn. "Some kind of fucking intervention? I don't need lessons from any of you!" She surged to her feet, and head for the door. "Later!"

- "Cyn!" called Kasia.

- "WHAT?" shouted Cyn. It was childish, and petulant.

Kasia didn't flinch. "Are you sure you want to leave like this?"

Cyn waved a hand in dismissal. "Whatever!" She slammed the door behind her - again.

We all stayed where we were for a moment. Lucy finally broke the silence. She turned to the roommates. "I don't want to see her anymore. Certainly not until she apologizes. And probably not even after that."

- "Me too." said Vee. "I'm sorry, but if you invite her to the next game, I won't be here."

Kasia chipped in. "I don't know if I even have a vote anymore, but that's how I feel, too."

And that was it. We never invited Cyn again.

*************************

Les and I were at a University Pub Night about three months later. It was getting late, and we were thinking of calling it a night, when we spotted Cyn across the room. She was with some guy I didn't know. But she definitely saw us. In fact, I think she had been waiting for us to see her.

Instead of waving, or any kind of acknowledgment, she turned her head and thrust her tongue into the guy's ear -all the while maintaining eye contact with me.She also reached down and fondled the guy's package through his pants. It was a very clear 'See What You're Missing?' message. I just sighed. I didn't even bother pointing her out to Les.

*************************

When the guys got together for our next game, Gerry insisted on re-creating the night's events, in great detail. I was a bit surprised that Cyn's antics on the couch had not gone unnoticed - by anybody. Max laughed at Gerry's version of the story. He did not seem at all put out that Cyn would not be around in the foreseeable future - if ever.

I described the game, and Vee's win, in a long message to Jazz. I also told her how impressed I was with Lucy, for standing up to Cyn, and Kasia and Vee, for supporting her. Jazz got all of the dirt, in much greater detail, of course, from her friends.

You didn't mention that Cyn hit on you.she wrote, in her reply.

'Not worth mentioning'. I answered.

Weren't you tempted? Even a little?

'No'. I answered.

*************************

Somehow I managed to stay afloat in my classes. I found some sort of routine, in October: go to classes, get my schoolwork done early, and so leave time for gaming. I planned my contacts with Jazz carefully. I wanted to stay in touch with her, but without crossing that line with her, where I would become clingy, or needy.

The four guys began to socialize more often with the girls - that is, with Lucy, the roommates, Vee and Kasia. Yes, Kasia was allowed to go out with us. Her parents were willing to give her a longer leash if she was with her older brother, and Les was much more tolerant of his little sister under Lucy's influence.

We went clubbing a few times, or met for a cheap meal. I had them over for a game at my place, so that Angie and Trisha didn't have to host all of the time.

Jazz approved heartily of these social 'non-gaming' outings. She was always curious to know who had been there, and what had been said or done. She also insisted on pictures of everyone in their Halloween costumes.

Angie and Trisha decided to host a small party. All nine of us were there, plus another dozen or so of their friends from school. Lucy was fetching as an elf, and Les went as a warrior dwarf; Gerry named them Leggy-lass and Gumly. Kasia was dressed as a little devil. Trisha was a sexy pirate, and she looked great. But the other two girls stole the show.

Vee was a witch, with a big hat, and a low cut black dress that cast its own spell on every male eye in the place. Angie was dressed as a secretary, or some sort of executive assistant. She had a short, tight black skirt, and black heels. She wore a white shirt - nothing special there, except that it was a half-size too small for her, so that the shirt was tightly stretched across her chest, and the buttons appeared to be fighting for their lives. Thick-framed black glasses complete her outfit.

But there was something else different about her, only I couldn't put my finger on it.

- "Your hair!" I guessed. "Did you do something with your hair?"

- "I curled it." she admitted. "You like it this way?"

- "It looks awesome. And the glasses - don't you wear contacts?"

Angie nodded. "But I wear glasses sometimes, like when my eyes get sore, or tired."

- "Glasses really suit you." I told her.

Gerry and Trisha were whispering and laughing. The two of them had been spending more time together. Gerry had persuaded her to share some of her slimming techniques, and Trisha had agreed to help him with his workouts. She was able to motivate him much more effectively than Max or I ever could.

- "How many is that?" said Kasia, as I pulled a beer from the fridge.

- "Seven." I said. "Or nine. I know it's an odd number. No need to worry, Mother Kasia - I won't drive home tonight. I'm going to help the roommates clean up, and then sleep on their couch."

- "OK." she said. "As long as you don't do anything stupid." Then Kasia moved a bit close. "Dean? We're alright, aren't we? You and me?"

I smiled. "Yes, Kash. You are forgiven, and we are friends once again. I am always happy to have you around."

- "I'm glad." she said.

- "Me too. And does Big Brother see it the same way?" I asked.

- "Pretty much. Les and I are good these days." she said.

- "Then all is well with the world." I declared, leaning on the fridge. I'm usually a fairly happy drunk - just not a very coordinated one.

I talked to quite a few other people, and downed a few more beers. For some reason, I wasn't feeling them overmuch - though no doubt I would regret it in the morning. I know that I talked with Vee and Max for quite a while.

People started to leave at a reasonable hour. Trisha and Angie had to say goodbye to everybody as they left, but I was free to circulate to collect empties, and pick up glasses. I even managed to wash most of the glasses and stack them next to the sink to dry.

- "He'll make someone a lovely husband." said Gerry, patting me on the ass. He was always one of the last to leave.

Eventually, it was just the three of us. Angie dried the glasses I had washed, and put them away, while Trisha picked up a few loose ends.

- "There's nothing to do." she complained. "Dean did everything."

- "I did not. I just collected a few empties."

- "And washed all of the glasses." said Angie. "Go sit down."

I obeyed, and plopped down on the couch. Angie poured us both a glass of water, and sat down on the other end of the couch. Trisha took a chair at their table, and studied me, shaking her head.

- "How are you still awake, after all of the beer you drank?" she asked.

- "Clean living." I replied. "You know, you guys did a great job. That was an excellent party."

- "Too bad Jazz couldn't be here." said Angie.

I had to agree. I turned my head to look at Angie, intending to thank her, but I don't think I actually said anything. Instead, I was struck once again by how nice she looked with glasses on, and with her hair curled. The hot secretary outfit didn't hurt, either.

- "Well, I'm done." announced Trisha. "If there's anything else to clean up, we can do it in the morning. Angie - you'll get Dean the blanket and a pillow?"

- "Got it." said Angie. "G'night."

- "Goodnight, Trisha." I said.

I took a sip of my water. I also remember thinking 'Angie has nice legs'. That must have been what I was looking at.

- "Dean - " she said.

- "Yes, Angie?"

- "I know I've said it before, but I just want to -"

Oh, damn. She was about to apologize again, for what seemed like the tenth time. I had forgiven her for letting slip the secret that Jazz was leaving. I had told her that there was nothing to forgive. How could I convince her that there was no need to feel guilty?

I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers. There. Her mouth was shut.

Honestly - closing her mouth was one of my objectives. I was not so drunk that I didn't realize that I was kissing her. It just seemed like a clever way to kill two birds with one stone. I guess that means that I also wanted to kiss her.

Angie's eyes went wide as I pressed my mouth against hers. For a moment, she let me kiss her. Then she kissed me back, and her arms went around me. She was a good kisser, too. I often thought that her lips were a bit too thick, but it's amazing how my perspective changed when she was pressing them againstmylips.

I broke away, to put down my glass of water. Then I kissed her again. She moaned and put her hand behind my head. I unbuttoned the third and fourth buttons of her tight white shirt, exposing the top halves of her sizeable breasts. Then I stuck my hand inside her shirt, and went exploring.

Her bra was black, and one of those delightful varieties with a clasp at the front. I undid it, and then gathered myself a handful of her wonderful breast. They were large, and surprisingly firm, with relatively small, pink nipples. I undid another button, and then lowered my head, to kiss the top of her breast and flick my tongue across her nipple.

By this time her skirt had ridden up high, revealing quite a bit more of those lovely legs. I ran my hand up and down her thigh, and then slid it under her skirt. She was wearing black mesh panties, and I could feel the heat emanating from her crotch.

- "Maybe we should go to my room." she said.

- "That sounds like a good idea." I agreed.

Yes, I did have a momentary thought of Jazz. My reasoning, such as it was at that point, went like this: Jazz herself had repeatedly told me to share the wealth, and she certainly never expected me to remain celibate in perpetuity. Also, if Jazz herself had had a handful of marvelous boob like I did, she would have followed Angie to her bedroom, too.

Angie let me peel off her outfit. The white shirt went first, revealing that one of her large breasts was hanging completely out of the bra. She was slimmer than I had expected, and her stomach was flatter than I had thought it would be.

The skirt came off easily, and I slid her panties down her legs. She left the heels and the glasses on, and I did not complain. Somewhat to my surprise, I discovered that Angie had an awesome body. Full, heavy breasts, a narrow wais and flat stomach, a nice ass, and spectacular legs. I told her so. "You have a outstanding body."

She had shaved her pussy clean, leaving only a landing strip above. I was mesmerized by a mole on her stomach, almost directly above her navel. I went for that landmark with my tongue, intending to work my way south.

But Angie was having none of that. She pulled me onto her bed, and resumed our lip-lock. Her hand was inside my costume, and she was stroking my cock from root to tip. I used my hand to play with her pussy lips, and tucked one finger between them.

She had more sense than I did, because she produced a condom from her bedside drawer. I think she did most of the work getting it on me. Then I slid between her legs, and aimed the head of my cock at her pussy. She took hold of me with her fingers, and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her lips.

Finally, she lined us up perfectly, and I pushed forward - and into her.

Angie was warm, and very wet. The feeling was wonderful. I moaned as I pushed all the way in. Her arms went around my back, pulling me down and spoiling my attempt to prop myself up on my hands.

I was inside her, and our bodies were wrapped together tightly.

At some point, I know that I took my weight on my elbows. Several minutes later, I managed to lift myself into push up position, and I began to thrust into her humid depths. She moaned, I groaned, and then I shot my load into the condom.

We fell asleep together.

*************************

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,328 Followers
12